VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 26th, 2018 #21
Crowe

White SAs have some very good soldiers. A lot of them were former mercenaries who fought in a variety of conflicts in Africa, and they're professionals at owning niggers in combat. And they've passed their training onto others. I wouldn't count them out in a fight against niggers, even if they're outnumbered 5 or 10 to 1.

But things get really bad for them the moment US and NATO air raids start hammering them. I wouldn't put it past that psychotic ZOGbot "Mad dawg" Mattis to recommended 80 something tomahawks for Orania.

Old March 1st, 2018 #22
Susan

Limbaugh is on the radio and he just said that the ANC is going to seize all farmlands owned by Whites in SA. He said there isn't much White resistance to this. He also said the last time this happened was in Zimbabwe when Mugabe did this and look what's happened there since then.

No one in the media will even touch this topic and Limbaugh won't devote much time to it because it's so racially shocking.

And I imagine that most of Limbaugh's audience doesn't know anything about what's really happening in SA. No one has the balls or backbone to touch this topic.

The most important things that affect Whites never get discussed in public. Nigger violence in the metro Atlanta area is exploding.

Every other day, slight exaggeration but barely, a dead body is found somewhere in the Atlanta metro area behind some building, in a yard, etc. And Whites are not committing these murders or crimes. Nigger robberies are everywhere, and the jews are silent.

It's hard not to be so sick of it all so much you just want to give up.

Old March 1st, 2018 #23
Dan Hadaway

This is a human rights issue. Governments can't simply strip people of their property. There must be something in the United Nations charter of human rights or whatever that specifically forbids this kind of action. Has Trump said anything about this? I doubt he'll do anything but parrot the communist line.

Old March 1st, 2018 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
This is a human rights issue. Governments can't simply strip people of their property. There must be something in the United Nations charter of human rights or whatever that specifically forbids this kind of action. Has Trump said anything about this? I doubt he'll do anything but parrot the communist line.
Human rights means the right of the colored alleged man to white property. It's a communist propaganda term.

Old March 1st, 2018 #25
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
human rights
Those are just feel-good words.

When you operate at the scale of countries and governments, the only thing that matters is power, consequences, and what you can get away with.

Old March 1st, 2018 #26
Erik T. White

One cannot explain human rights to niggers.

That would necessitate:

1. A conscience.
2. The concept of ethics.
3. The concept of self control. Since they all demand "gibs me dat," their brains
cannot begin to comprehend this.

And, "human rights" would not apply to South African Whites.

They must resist otherwise they will be slaughtered.

And "genocide" is negated when the White Race is the one being slaughtered.

Apes cannot be tamed in this situation. Resistance for White South Africans is self-preservation. At least for a time until zogbots intervene.

Edit: Can any White state the thing below is human?

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 1st, 2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: clarification

Tags
south africa

Thread