VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 25th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs up Today in Multicult History - Aug 25 - self-righteous Kwan girl, an anti-White pro-genocide agitator, becomes early victim of genocide she promoted in south afreaka! HA-HA!

Amy_Biehl Amy_Biehl

She must have forgot the secret codeword that would let the nigger savages know she was a nigger loving "liberal". There is a secret codeword?

Quote:
Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist anti-White pro-genocide agitator in South Africa who was murdered by black nigger Cape Town residents squatters while a black niggers mob shouted anti-white slurs. The four men nigger bucks convicted of her murder were released as part of the Truth and Reconciliation process.

Quote:
Death and trial

Biehl was a student at the University of the Western Cape in Cape Town as a scholar in the Fulbright Program.

As she drove a friend home to the township of Guguletu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob nigger savages pulled her from the car and stabbed and stoned her to death . The attack on the car driven by Amy Biehl was one of many incidents of general lawlessness on the NY1 road that afternoon. Bandspacks of toyi-toying black youths nigger savages threw stones at delivery vehicles and cars driven by white people Humans. One delivery vehicle was toppled over and set alight and only the arrival of the police prevented more damage. There was evidence that some of the possessions of Amy Biehl and the passengers in her car were stolen. According to Rex van Schalkwyk, in his 1998 book One Miracle is Not Enough: "Supporters of the three men accused of murdering [her] … burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court today when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain." (pp. 188–89.) Four people nigger animals were convicted of killing her. In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.

Biehl's family supported the release of the men nigger animals, and her father shook their hands, stating:

Quote:
The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue ... we are here to reconcile a human life which was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms.

Here is an open and honest dialogue: Your daughter deserved to die "without ... dialogue" at the hands of the nigger savages she supported. Hopefully her brutal murder will be lesson to other Whites girls who are considering getting to close to niggers. Hopefully she was your only child and your families' gene pool will be genocide-d so your self-righteous genes will would be spread any further.

Last edited by Tintin; August 25th, 2014 at 02:16 PM.

Old August 26th, 2014 #2
jaekel

Stupid parents try to apply human logic with dangerous animals. First, one needs to recognize that they are animals, then the problem can be dealt with accordingly.

Old August 26th, 2014 #3
John from Canada
Banned

I’ve grown fond of these boys. I enjoy them. They’re like my own kids.

Old August 27th, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Today in Multicult History - Mar 16 - Naive self-hating White girl murdered publicly by jew IDF for believing jew lies

Two smart White Girls who believed jew lies suffer the same fate.

They deserve to have a special category of the Darwin Awards named after them in honor of their memory:

The Biehl-Corrie, Leading By Example, Pro-Genocide Agitator Award

Last edited by Tintin; August 27th, 2014 at 05:39 AM.

Old August 27th, 2014 #5
jaekel

Default Truly psychotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post

I’ve grown fond of these boys. I enjoy them. They’re like my own kids.
They murdered her daughter, and she befriends them!!!!
I'm flabbergasted, looking at that smile on her face. I think, how could she?
Then I remember the book of jeboo. LOVE your enemies. Do GOOD to those who persecute you. Be the lamb, who doesn't fight back or resist violence, even if it means your own destruction, or those of your loved ones. For all you christards here, explain THAT one to me.

Old August 27th, 2014 #6
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Look at the "art" in the background.

WTF? Is that suppose to be her daughter after the savage nigger attack?

Ironic a gun being pointed at the White shetards.

Old August 28th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

What is interesting to consider about the Biehl and Corrie murders is that one can clearly discern the behavioral phenotypes of the three sub-species destroying Western civilization.

Human: naïve self-righteous empathy

jew: malevolent chutzpah, sophistry

nigger: vicious murderous savagery

Tags
amy biehl, nigger savages, rachel corrie, south africa, today in multicult histor

Thread