VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2004 #1
Sumadinac

Default In memory of Rocky Marciano

By F. Lotierzo

02.09 - This is my remembrance of the day Rocky Marciano was killed in a plane crash. Monday September 1st 2003 would have been his 80th birthday.

It was Sunday Night August 31st, 1969 when he was called to his final resting place, on the eve of his 46th birthday September 1st. There was a terrible thunderstorm that night with a low ceiling. Rocky had talked the inexperienced pilot into making the flight against his better judgement. Typical Rocky bravado, oh it's only some rain, we'll be fine!

Rocky was anxious to get back to his Ft. Lauderdale home for the birthday party that was planned for him by his 16 year old daughter Mary Ann. It was a party he would never make. Rocky was going to make an appearance at ringside of a fighter in which a friend of his had an interest. He was flying from Chicago to Des Moines for his appearance. Tragically the plane crashed into an open field with a tree in it near a wooded creek. All three aboard the plane were killed instantly, the pilot, Rocky, and his friend. The National Transportation Security Board's report stated that "The pilot attempted operation exceeding his ability and level."

I remember it was Monday morning Labor day, and it was a beautiful sunny day. I was nine years old and boxing had been an obsession of mine for about four years. It was late summer 1969, and a lot was happening in the heavyweight division, and I couldn't get enough. In June of 1969 Joe Frazier had stopped Jerry Quarry in seven heated rounds. Jimmy Ellis, who held the WBA heavyweight title, tried to upstage Frazier while he was being interviewed by Howard Cosell after stopping Quarry. A few months later Ellis and Frazier signed to meet in February of 1970 for what was being billed as the undisputed heavyweight title.

During the summer of 1969 rumors were flying around that Ali and Frazier were going to fight in some obscure place so the government couldn't intervene. Some of the rumors had them fighting on a Jet plane flying at 30,000 feet, or on an Indian Reservation where the government supposedly had no jurisdiction. The best one was that Ali and Frazier were going to fight at Frazier's gym in north Philadelphia for free!

On that fateful Monday morning I rode my bike over to Radnor baseball field at the end of Radnor Avenue in Haddonfield N.J. where I grew up. As a kid I loved riding a bike and looked for any excuse to ride. I always would go over to Radnor field on weekend mornings to see who was out. We used to play football or shot baskets and just hang out. I was friendly with a guy named Bob Mitchell who lived at the end of Radnor Ave. He was older than me, maybe 15 or 16. He was a good basketball player and started on the high school basketball team. But, the main reason I used to look for him was because he was a big boxing fan.

Bob was also big Ali fan, and I was always pestering him to see if he thought Ali could beat Frazier if they ever fought. Since he was a fan of Ali, he always assured me that if they ever fought, Ali would win. That morning around 9:30, I remember going up the street and not seeing anyone. So I parked my Schwinn Apple Krate and sat on the bleachers hoping Bob would come out and talk some boxing, he probably saw me and was waiting for me to leave. I used to hound him constantly about Ali and Frazier.

After a while I got back on my bike and started to leave. Just as I was passing his house he came running out with a newspaper in his hand. I turned around and rode up to him thinking he was going to show me and article on Ali or Frazier? When I approached him he held up the paper, it was the front page of The Philadelphia Inquirer. It had a picture of Rocky Marciano knocking out Archie Moore in what was his last fight 14 years ago. The headline read, "Former Champ Marciano dies in Plane Crash".

I couldn't believe it. I heard so much about Marciano from my grandfather who used to come over our house for dinner on Sunday's. My grandfather was one of those ol' school Italians, and as far as he was concerned, nobody coulda beat the Rock. I used to tease him saying, "granpop, Ali would've cut Marciano to ribbons". He would actually get mad at me for saying that, and he'd start yelling at my father for letting me talk that way. My father would have to warn me not to tease my grandfather about Ali being able to beat Marciano when he came over. Although I was petrified of my father, I'd still sneak it in and my grandfather would smack me on the back of my head as my father gave me the eye!

My grandfather was absolutely sure Marciano would've knocked Ali out. Remember, this is late summer of 1969 and some still had questions about Ali's heart and chin. At that time the Ali story was only about half complete. Ironically, Marciano and Ali had just completed filming the fight scenes for their computer fight in July. Unfortunately Marciano never lived to hear that the computer picked him as the winner.

On January 20th of 1970, Woroner Productions released the hypothetical computer fight between the only two undefeated heavyweight champions in history at the time. The computer picked Marciano as the winner, stopping Ali in the 13th round. Over the years my grandfather and I would argue over who would've won had Rocky and Ali crossed paths at their best. The one thing I never told him was that I wasn't as confident and certain as I had always projected to be. My grandfather never let me forget it until the day he died in 1997, that the computer picked Marciano to beat Ali. Rest assured, I did get my shots back at him! "I told him the guy who programmed the computer was a little fat Italian who hated Ali."

What I Respect About Marciano

What I respect about Rocky Marciano is that the title meant something to him. Being undefeated meant something to him. This is why he trained and prepared like no other fighter in history. Marciano knew he wasn't the most talented or gifted fighter. This is why he pushed and challenged his body. Rocky's mind set was, you may be able to beat me, but you can't beat my body!

I also like that he never sold out! He could've made a King's Fortune to come out of retirement to fight Patterson, Johansson, or Liston, but he didn't. He loved being perfect too much, and was smart enough to know that he could never summon the greatness back. There was no way he'd let Patterson, Johansson, or Liston have his name on their record, knowing that the name was all that remained. Marciano was too selfish in a good way to let his name be on their record, like Louis' is on his, or Ali's is on Holmes, or Holmes' is on Tyson's. Being undefeated separated him from other former champions and he knew it. Marciano was shrewd and he knew that 49-0 (43) gave him certain bragging rights over all other heavyweight champs. It can argued forever and a day who could've or who would've beaten Marciano, but nobody ever did. A famous boxing trainer once said, you are what your record is.

Old April 18th, 2004 #2
EdbergEdberg

Wink Muhammed Ali's grandpa came over from Ireland

I heard this on National Public Radio, of all places. Ali's grandfather (or possibly great-grandfather) immigrated to the U.S. from Ireland. You can look at footage of Ali and see that he is not a pure-blooded Negro. He is in fact at least one-quarter to on-half white. Probably both of his parents were mixed.

This is the reason he was "so pretty" and boasted about his pretty face and good looks so much. He wasn't a real nigger and knew it. Ali loved to taunt niggers like Frazier ("the gorrilla") and Larry Holmes ("the peanut head") as being "ugly." These guys were pure-blooded niggers; therefore, they were "ugly" to Ali, who was probably half white.

Old April 18th, 2004 #3
EdbergEdberg

Default From google, Ali's Irish heritage

New York Irish embrace Ali as a native son
By Kerry Burke

Irish and Irish-American New Yorkers are celebrating the discovery of boxing legend Muhammad Ali's Irish heritage.

The Clare Heritage Centre in Corofin, Ireland, says a man named Abe Grady from Ennis, County Clare, who emigrated to America in the 1860s is the three-time heavyweight champion's great-grandfather.

"We knew it all along," said Brian McCabe, 46, a proud Brooklyn Irish-American and former fight trainer. "Anyone that could fight and speak that well has to have some Irish in him.

"What about Ali's greatest opponent, Joe Frazier?," added McCabe, toasting both former champs. "He led with his face -- there must be some Irish in him too."

Abe Grady arrived around the time of the American Civil War. He landed in New Orleans and worked his way up along the Mississippi as a laborer before settling in Kentucky and marrying an African-American woman, according to Antoinette O'Brien, a Clare Heritage Centre genealogist.

Their son John married and had a daughter, Odessa, who married Cassius Clay Sr. in the 1930s. Those were Muhammad Ali's parents. Ali, 60, was born Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. but changed his name when he converted to Islam in 1964.

Some Irish expatriots expressed surprise at the connection.

"I'm thrilled," said Amelia Peart, 29, a painter and Manhattanite from County Kildare. "I love him. Muhammad Ali is like Picasso -- I knew about them before I even knew about their arts. But why had we not heard before?"

The Irish ancestry was not, however, news to Ali.

When Ali visited Ireland in 1972, he mentioned his Irish forefather Grady twice to the press, but nobody picked up on it, said O'Brien, the genealogist. A researcher discovered the interview while preparing a documentary for the Irish language TV channel TG4, she said.

Some Irish-Americans said that Grady's marriage to a black woman was not very far-fetched, despite the racism of the time. After all, Grady's social and economic position was not far removed from that of Reconstruction-era black farmers and sharecroppers.

"Ali's Irish great-grandfather was as good as a slave in the 1860s," said John Murray, 36, a sound engineer from Woodside, Queens by way of Dublin. "So, it's no wonder an Irish immigrant laborer found companionship with an American black woman."

Others said that Muhammad Ali's Irish connection might not have been celebrated in the early '70s, when Ali was a prominent draft resister. While many within the Irish-American community were split over the war, relatively few shared Ali's political position against the Vietnam War.

"There was a lot of anger during the Vietnam War," Chris Burn, 39, an Irish-American barkeep and former police officer from Staten Island. "In my neighborhood people said 'Ali would fight in the ring but not for his county.'

"But we've mellowed and so has Ali," said Burn. "It's great that he turns out to be Irish."

Indeed, sons of Ireland are eager to claim their own.

"Muhammad Ali's poetic abilities have always had an Irish flavor," said William Cobert, 40, executive director of the American Irish Historical Society in Manhattan. And he follows a long line of Irish-American world heavyweight champions-- John L. Sullivan, James Corbett, Jack Dempsey and Gene Tunney, said Cobert.

The president of the New York State Ancient Order of Hibernian, Martin Kelly, 59, gave Ali's ancestry a wider historical perspective.

"Ireland is the land of saints and scholars," said Kelly proudly. "Muhammad Ali is one of our scholars."

Old April 18th, 2004 #4
Steve B
Banned

Ali was a punk. There were plenty of White fighters of his era that could have beaten him but they never got promoted.The Englishmen Henry Cooper, who weighed in at 185 pounds and couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag nearly knocked out Ali in their fight before being stopped on cuts. The scumbag Angelo Dundee gave Ali precious minutes by slicing Ali's gloves between the round in question which gave Ali the time to recover from 'ole enry's' left hook that knocked "the greatest" flat on his ass!

Modern day Pro boxing is a joke. Fixed fights, corrupt managers and promoters that are in it to make a buck, not to see who the best man is. Professional boxing is on the same level as professional wrestling.

As to Marciano....There was none better. The Rock could beat anybody then and now. Iron chin, unlimited stamina, and knockout power in both hands and never got beat but their was something else about the guy. Something that transends the physical. Lots of guys have good chins and hard punches but The Rock was somehow different. He believed he couldn't be beaten. No, more than that he knew he couldn't be beaten. Something inate, something inside him was not going to be defeated no matter what. With Marciano every fight was a fight to the death and 'Da Rock' wasn't going to die!

I remember when I was a kid my dad worked for Litton Industries in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California. He took me to work with him one Saturday morning and to get into the place you had to go past this huge security guard sitting behind a big desk that was elevated about 6 feet above the floor. My dad had told me beforehand that this security guard had been a pro boxer in his youth and had fought Marciano before he was champ.

Now everybody in this place was intimidated by this ex-boxer security guard. That was the point! The fucker was a big mean scary black man and he was hired by Litton to see that nobody stepped outta line. When me and my father went through the front door that Saturday morn I, being the typical kid just couldn't resist the opportunity to ask Mr. Badass about his fight with Rocky Marciano. The conversation went something like this:

Me: "Hey did you really fight Rocky Marciano?

Intimidating security guard: (glowering) "Yeah I fought him".

Me: "Did ya win"?

Intimidating security guard: "Ummm no...I was uhhh...knocked out in the second round".

Me: "How come? Marciano wasn't even that big and your about the biggest guy Iv'e ever seen"?

Intimidating security guard: "Well umm, Marciano was a dirty fighter and caught me off guard...move along son, nothing to see here".

Me: "ok seeya".

Point of the story? The beautiful thing about life is...the biggest, baddest, richest, most powerful don't always win! Sometimes all it takes is a White Man who refuses to lose!

the Rock saying hello to joe louis

Last edited by Steve B; April 18th, 2004 at 05:15 AM.

Old April 18th, 2004 #5
Paleface
Innocent Bystander

How is this for a picture:

?????????

Last edited by Paleface; April 19th, 2004 at 08:20 PM.

Old April 19th, 2004 #6
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
That is a very badly photo-shopped pic going around the Web of Marciano vs Ezzard Charles in 1954.

The real photo shows how beat up the Rock really was. Charles had even split Marciano's nostril open in the 6th round. He knocked Charles out in the 8th round.

Yes, Marciano was the finest heavyweight fighter ever to lace 'em up. Past, present and probably future. "The Brockton Blockbuster".
Actually thats Jersey Joe Walcott not Ezzard Charles.

Old April 19th, 2004 #7
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Yep. You're right. I have a coffee table book on heavy weight champs in the attic. Remembered that pic being one of the Charles fights. They all look the same in B&W. Ha.

You couldn't hear Cassius Clay's name without my dad chiming in with the Rock, or Billy Conn, the Pittsburgh Kid! He had Louis beaten in his hometown and got too cute.
Yeah, Billy Conn...what a masterful boxer he was. Just a light heavyweight and had the heavyweight champ, Joe Louis, beaten for 12 full rounds. Then in the 13th Conn decided to turn Irish an go for the KO. BAM BOOF POWIE!!! Bye bye Billy!

Old April 19th, 2004 #8
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Conn is unjustly forgotten. Consummate boxer, never got tired, iron chin. Never fought as an amateur.

When he was 72 years old, Billy and his wife were in a local convenience store here in Pittsburgh when some negro comes in and starts to rob the place at gunpoint. Billy gets his Irish up and knocks the bastard out! 72 years old. Robbery foiled. Absolutely true story.

His wife Mary Lou said that Billy "bee-bopped" him.

Conn was from a time when white folks had more moxie.
Conn vs Louis

Old April 20th, 2004 #9
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
How tall was Marciano?
Listed at 5-10....probably more like 5-9 though.

Old April 20th, 2004 #10
EdbergEdberg

Default You guys are delusional

Give me a break, and give the niggers some credit where credit is deserved. Let's face it. They have some natural physical advantages when it comes to boxing. Thicker skulls and heavier and more dense skeletal structure gives them a heavier punch and makes them harder to knock out. Niggers also tend to have longer arms in relation to their height than whites do, which gives them a natural reach advantage. And niggers are quick. And I believe whites cut easier.

I boxed some in the military. I was the lightweight champ of the destroyer I was on, and I would box anybody within 20 pounds of my weight. Actually, I was a welterweight then. We just had three categories: lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight.

I'll grant that boxing is in sad shape today, and no doubt corrupt and dishonest. But the world has been waiting for a great white hope for the past 30 years. Shit, Don King would promote and manage a big white guy who had the talent to win the heavyweight title. Why? Because the guy could make millions. Sylvester Stallone built a career and made millions just playing such a white hope in the movies. Imagine what the real deal could make.

No, you're not going to convince me that white fighters are being held back for some anti-white agenda. There is too much money to be made. Even a Jew would promote a legitimate great white hope.

Old April 21st, 2004 #11
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdbergEdberg
Give me a break, and give the niggers some credit where credit is deserved. Let's face it. They have some natural physical advantages when it comes to boxing. Thicker skulls and heavier and more dense skeletal structure gives them a heavier punch and makes them harder to knock out. Niggers also tend to have longer arms in relation to their height than whites do, which gives them a natural reach advantage. And niggers are quick. And I believe whites cut easier.

I boxed some in the military. I was the lightweight champ of the destroyer I was on, and I would box anybody within 20 pounds of my weight. Actually, I was a welterweight then. We just had three categories: lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight.

I'll grant that boxing is in sad shape today, and no doubt corrupt and dishonest. But the world has been waiting for a great white hope for the past 30 years. Shit, Don King would promote and manage a big white guy who had the talent to win the heavyweight title. Why? Because the guy could make millions. Sylvester Stallone built a career and made millions just playing such a white hope in the movies. Imagine what the real deal could make.

No, you're not going to convince me that white fighters are being held back for some anti-white agenda. There is too much money to be made. Even a Jew would promote a legitimate great white hope.
I guess this moron never heard of the Klitchko Brothers or Corrie Sanders? Yeah....you were the "lightweight champ of yer destroyer". Bathtub boats don't count, boy!

Old April 21st, 2004 #12
EdbergEdberg

Default You guys are making clowns of yourself

And you are making all racially conscious whites appear to be idiots by maintaining that blacks have achieved their successes in boxing due to a rigged fight system that is stacked against superior white athletes.

Offer some real proof of this, or take your nonsense to Stormfront.

I'll grant that past black champions get more press than past white champions, but if a truly talented white fighter comes along, what is there to keep him from winning other than his opponent in the ring?

Perhaps we should ask Eric Gliebe his opinion on this subject. This is one area that his opinion should carry some weight.

Why don't we claim white superiority in areas where we are truly superior? By claiming that blacks are inferior to whites in things like boxing and basketball, guys like you make all white nationalists look like retards.

At best you should claim that the two races are roughly equal, that whites have certain advantages and so do blacks. I mentioned the things like thick skulls, long arms, heavier bone structure and natural quickness. By denying these things that can be eaily proven, you also discredit any white who argues that white people have superior brains than black people, based solely on the physical evidence.

Engage in personal attacks if you must, but I do have some experience in the boxing ring. I have fought against black and white opponents, and I know something of the sport other than just what I have read in the popular press.

I'm not here to glorify black athletes, but I'm not going to start denying reality when it offends my ideology. To do so would mark me as a mindless bigot. And that's not what I am. Maybe you guys are.

Old April 21st, 2004 #13
johnny yuma

Quote:

Bullshit. You're the fuckin clown, buddy. Probably a fucking jew too.

Old April 21st, 2004 #14
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
Bullshit. You're the fuckin clown, buddy. Probably a fucking jew too.
Ed ain't a jew he's just stupid. He knows like all WN's do that the jew is out to get us. In politics, media, banking, academia...you name it. But Ed thinks boxing is exempt! Ed thinks "even a Jew would promote a legitimate great white hope" to make money for himself. Well guess what Ed....even a jew would promote Gibsons The Passion, rite? Hey jews just wanna make money rite, Ed.

Has it ever occured to you Ed, why all the modern day good White fighters come from outside the US? Just happenstance, mere coincidence, out of a White male population of 100 million in this country not one can stand up to your mighty negro? Are your brain synapses hitting on all cylinders, Ed?

Ed, do you think the jew, who has spent the last 50 years tearing down White America and White men especially, want a White American Heavyweight Champion paraded all over jew media? Hell Ed that would erase 50 years of prime time media propaganda that has told Whites that negroes are superior athletes. Braver, stronger, more manley, more desirable to women....White women. You starting to see a pattern, Ed?

But nooooo! says Ed! Not those jews...they would never do that! What are you Steve, a conspiracy nut? A racist? An anti semite?

I also have some experience in the boxing ring, Ed. Inside the ring and outside and I can tell you for a fact that when Ali, aka Cassuis Clay, was in his prime there were literally dozens of White males in boxing gyms all across this country that could have kicked the shit outta that nigger but never got the big time promotions and don't you ever forget it, boy!

Last edited by Steve B; April 21st, 2004 at 10:34 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2004 #15
EdbergEdberg

Default You are a mighty insecure bunch of fucks, that's for sure!

Why so testy about the race issue as it applies to boxing?

Where is your evidence to back up your claims for a Jewish conspiracy to thrwart white boxers? Is this what is also keeping whites from dominating collge and NBA basketball, too?

Wonder how Ray, Boom-Boom, Mancini slipped past the evil Jews and became undisputed lightweight champion about 20 years ago? Seems like I recall another white lightweight champ back then, too, "Little Red" Danny Lopez I think he was called.

I'll grant you that a Russian heavyweight got screwed out of the title recently (I think the guy was Russian or Ukranian) in a fight with Lennox Lewis, or whomever the then black heavyweight was. The white guy was clearly ahead in the fight, and the officials stopped it because a cut that was UNDER his eye -- a highly questionable call, to say the least.

I've seen a few cases of bad calls like the one I just mentioned, but no systematic pattern of anti-white discrimination in boxing or any other big-time sport.

So, what is your rationale to explain why there has not been a white man to hold the 100 meter dash world record in well over 40 years? More Jews up to no good? Why so many black running backs in the NFL? Same bunch of Jews?

Look, I'm a rationalist first, and thus a racialist second. I believe in racialism because the facts support it. Black superiority in certain athletic fields (such as sprinting and leaping) can be readily explained from human physiology and other scientifically supported facts. The most important human trait is high intelligence, an area where blacks are much inferior to whites. But when clowns like you begin making silly excuses to explain why there hasn't been a white heavyweight champion since, who? Ingamar Johannson nearly 50 years ago, you come across as clowns, stupid clowns, non-rational mindless bigots. You sound like insecure, whining losers.

Hey, niggers are physically a tough breed of humans. Admit that. They are the least advanced intellectually, but one of the toughest and most athletically gifted physically. They are especially good at hot, hard work like cutting and loading pulp wood and timber in the logwoods of eastern North Carolina. Get down there in July, with the yellow flies and deer flies a buzzing and biting, the temperature close to 100 with the humidity about 90 percent and not a hint of breeze blowing. It's hard to find a white man who can outwork a nigger in that kind of environment. And only a really stupid white man would want to.

Old April 22nd, 2004 #16
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Why so testy about the race issue as it applies to boxing?
Not testy it's just that you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
Where is your evidence to back up your claims for a Jewish conspiracy to thrwart white boxers? Is this what is also keeping whites from dominating collge and NBA basketball, too?
Hmmmm Ed....in the 60's and 70's college and pro basketball teams were filled with White guys. What happened? Did those White guys suddenly get dumb and forget how to dribble in present times?

Quote:
Wonder how Ray, Boom-Boom, Mancini slipped past the evil Jews and became undisputed lightweight champion about 20 years ago? Seems like I recall another white lightweight champ back then, too, "Little Red" Danny Lopez I think he was called.
Oooh..congrats Ed. You named one who "slipped past"! Well done...by the way Danny Lopez was a beaner who fought out of Los Angeles for the most part and went by the name "little Red" to affiliate himself with his "native American" heritage. No White guy here, Ed!

Quote:
I'll grant you that a Russian heavyweight got screwed out of the title recently (I think the guy was Russian or Ukranian) in a fight with Lennox Lewis, or whomever the then black heavyweight was. The white guy was clearly ahead in the fight, and the officials stopped it because a cut that was UNDER his eye -- a highly questionable call, to say the least.
His name is Vitali Klicthko and he's ranked number 1 by all the alphabet soup boxing orgs. He has a 32-2 record and it seems strange to me you know who Lennox Lewis is but you can't recall the White guy who nearly beat him.

Quote:
I've seen a few cases of bad calls like the one I just mentioned, but no systematic pattern of anti-white discrimination in boxing or any other big-time sport.
As I stated in a previous post and which you so conveniently neglected to address is: Why are all the top White fighters coming from outside the US? Could jew Bob Arum and nigger Don king have something to do with it? Oh no...a jew and a nigger promoter would never discriminate against White American boxers!

Quote:
So, what is your rationale to explain why there has not been a white man to hold the 100 meter dash world record in well over 40 years? More Jews up to no good? Why so many black running backs in the NFL? Same bunch of Jews?
Wrong again, dummy! Alan Wells won the 100 meter dash for Great Britain in 1980.http://www.100zone.8m.com/Wells.htm

In addition a Greek won the 200 meter dash gold metal in the 2000 olympics in Sydney, Aus. http://www.geocities.com/athang2/new_athl.html

Quote:
Look, I'm a rationalist first, and thus a racialist second. I believe in racialism because the facts support it. Black superiority in certain athletic fields (such as sprinting and leaping) can be readily explained from human physiology and other scientifically supported facts.
Ooooh another dumbass who think "White men can't jump" cuz he saw it on jewvision! Guess you never heard of this fella huh? http://www.southafrica.info/what_hap...itag_champ.htm
High jumps 7 feet 8 inches? I guess that just be hooman physiocatalogy an shit!

Or how about a run down on a whole bunch of White guys who can jump really really high. http://www.sports123.com/ath/mwi-hjp.html

Quote:
But when clowns like you begin making silly excuses to explain why there hasn't been a white heavyweight champion since, who? Ingamar Johannson nearly 50 years ago, you come across as clowns, stupid clowns, non-rational mindless bigots. You sound like insecure, whining losers..
The jew has done his work well with you Ed! White fighters of the 19th and first 50 years of the 20th century seemed to do just fine but for some apparent reason the last 50 years their has been a problem. Without even realizing it Ed validates my point of jew manipulation of boxing by saying, "there hasn't been a white heavyweight champion since, who? Ingamar Johannson nearly 50 years ago". Well said, Ed! Now I know why Miller thinks so highly of you...cuz yer such a smart fella!

Quote:
Hey, niggers are physically a tough breed of humans. Admit that. They are the least advanced intellectually, but one of the toughest and most athletically gifted physically. They are especially good at hot, hard work like cutting and loading pulp wood and timber in the logwoods of eastern North Carolina. Get down there in July, with the yellow flies and deer flies a buzzing and biting, the temperature close to 100 with the humidity about 90 percent and not a hint of breeze blowing. It's hard to find a white man who can outwork a nigger in that kind of environment. And only a really stupid white man would want to.
Another stupid fuckin comment! I spent 4 years in ZOG's army and had to deal with niggers up close and personal and I can tell you they are anything but "physically tough". Sure you will come across a strong athetically gifted nigger once in a while but those are the exception, not the rule. Most of them are small, weak, prone to sickness and disease, can't stand hardship or challenge and lazy as hell. As to them being able to handle high temps and humidity...hahahhahha, you dumbfuck! Niggers are the least capable of handling high heat. As any high school chemistry student knows the color black absorbs heat and light while lighter colors reflect it!http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasc...9/gen99540.htm

Why the fuck do you think niggers only go on riotous rampages in the summer? There little pea brains are so cooked up by their black shitskin they completly lose the little self-control they have.

Ya know Ed, debating with you is getting a little boring. You have no clue in life. You don't know what your talking about other than what you see and hear on jewvision and you don't know jackshit about sports!

Back to you Dan(Blather)

Old April 23rd, 2004 #17
EdbergEdberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Not testy it's just that you don't know what you're talking about.

Hmmmm Ed....in the 60's and 70's college and pro basketball teams were filled with White guys. What happened? Did those White guys suddenly get dumb and forget how to dribble in present times?

Oooh..congrats Ed. You named one who "slipped past"! Well done...by the way Danny Lopez was a beaner who fought out of Los Angeles for the most part and went by the name "little Red" to affiliate himself with his "native American" heritage. No White guy here, Ed!

His name is Vitali Klicthko and he's ranked number 1 by all the alphabet soup boxing orgs. He has a 32-2 record and it seems strange to me you know who Lennox Lewis is but you can't recall the White guy who nearly beat him.

As I stated in a previous post and which you so conveniently neglected to address is: Why are all the top White fighters coming from outside the US? Could jew Bob Arum and nigger Don king have something to do with it? Oh no...a jew and a nigger promoter would never discriminate against White American boxers!

Wrong again, dummy! Alan Wells won the 100 meter dash for Great Britain in 1980.http://www.100zone.8m.com/Wells.htm

In addition a Greek won the 200 meter dash gold metal in the 2000 olympics in Sydney, Aus. http://www.geocities.com/athang2/new_athl.html

Ooooh another dumbass who think "White men can't jump" cuz he saw it on jewvision! Guess you never heard of this fella huh? http://www.southafrica.info/what_hap...itag_champ.htm
High jumps 7 feet 8 inches? I guess that just be hooman physiocatalogy an shit!

Or how about a run down on a whole bunch of White guys who can jump really really high. http://www.sports123.com/ath/mwi-hjp.html

The jew has done his work well with you Ed! White fighters of the 19th and first 50 years of the 20th century seemed to do just fine but for some apparent reason the last 50 years their has been a problem. Without even realizing it Ed validates my point of jew manipulation of boxing by saying, "there hasn't been a white heavyweight champion since, who? Ingamar Johannson nearly 50 years ago". Well said, Ed! Now I know why Miller thinks so highly of you...cuz yer such a smart fella!

Another stupid fuckin comment! I spent 4 years in ZOG's army and had to deal with niggers up close and personal and I can tell you they are anything but "physically tough". Sure you will come across a strong athetically gifted nigger once in a while but those are the exception, not the rule. Most of them are small, weak, prone to sickness and disease, can't stand hardship or challenge and lazy as hell. As to them being able to handle high temps and humidity...hahahhahha, you dumbfuck! Niggers are the least capable of handling high heat. As any high school chemistry student knows the color black absorbs heat and light while lighter colors reflect it!http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasc...9/gen99540.htm

Why the fuck do you think niggers only go on riotous rampages in the summer? There little pea brains are so cooked up by their black shitskin they completly lose the little self-control they have.

Ya know Ed, debating with you is getting a little boring. You have no clue in life. You don't know what your talking about other than what you see and hear on jewvision and you don't know jackshit about sports!

Back to you Dan(Blather)
Ok, I'll grant you that there could well be racist blacks and racist Jews in the boxing game who would try to suppress white talent. But I just don't see how you could stop all talented white fighters. It would be like keeping whites out of the NBA. There is no monolithic control mechanism to do that. In fact, talented white bastketball players are highly prized and sought out. Why? Because most of the people who buy tickets are white. And when there are no white players on the entire floor, many white fans ultimately loose interest and quit buying tickets. Black ball players often complain that if there are two players of equal talent and ability, the white guy will get signed before the black player simply becuase good white players are a rarity and will pull in the white fans more readily than just another black player will.

White coaches and administrators tried to maintain all-white or predominantly white college football and basketball teams back in the '70s, but they found it impossible to win national championships without a squad that was predominantly black (at least in basketball). And even at southern schools, winning is all that matters. It comes ahead of racial loyalty in the system we have today.

I've got a question for you. Why haven't the Jews done the same thing to golf and tennis that they have to basketball and boxing? Flooded the sport with black players and run most whites out? Why, with a few exceptions like Tiger Woods, the Williams sisters and the half-Jew-half-black Arthur Ashe, have blacks done very poorly in these sports? Why is men's tennis still totally dominated by white men? You want an answer? Because white men are physically and mentally better suited for tennis than black or Asian men are. And ther is no way a cabal of Jews can exclude all the wonderfully talented white men (and women) and fill the sport with niggers and gooks -- although the USTA (United States Tennis Association) is making an effort to do just that. Just like NASCAR tries now and then to get a nigger in the top ranks of stock car racing.

Tennis is much like boxing, a contest of individual combatants. Your win-loss record in tournament play determines your status, same as in boxing. So how is it that boxing can be manipulated where tennis (or golf) cannot be?

Was this British sprinter a white man, or just another mud who happens to have British citizenship, like Lennox Lewis? And I said world record holder. Being a British champ is far from being the fastest man in the world.

What about the Greek 200m gold medalist? Black or white? Or a mulatto? I didn't say whites can't run, I just said blacks have dominated the sprints over the last 40 years. And they have?

As far as whites doing so well in boxing in the 19th and early 20th century, it was because boxing was much like baseball. Blacks were usually not allowed to compete in those days.

And you would sure have a hard time convincing me that on average blacks are smaller and weaker than whites. Go to any high school in North Carolina. Look at the football and basketball teams. Compare the percentage of blacks on these teams to the percentage of blacks in the student body, and you see time and time again that blacks make up higher percentages of of the players in these varsity sports than their percentages in the student body. On average, blacks are bigger and tougher than whites, just like gooks are smaller and weaker than whites. Everybody knows this from their own personal experiences.

How are we ever going to beat our racial enemies if we refuse to honestly assess their strengths and weaknesses? Next you will be telling me that Jews are not intelligent or cunning.

We need to be honest with ourselves regarding the nature of our enemies. We cannot afford to deliberately underestimate our enemies, or to deny their strengths.

And regarding black skin, it doesn't work exactly like a black paint job on a car. The dark pigmentation actually protects blacks from the damaging effects of the suns rays much better than white skin does. We all know that fair-skinned whites get sun burned very easily and they they are also far more likely to get skin cancer than olive-skinned whites, or brown skinned races and black niggers. Your childish logic on that argument shows just how out of touch with the real world you are.

Old April 23rd, 2004 #18
diabloblanco92

Ten thousand hails to the REAL ROCK! REST IN ETERNAL GLORY PIASIAN! ITALIAN WHITE PRIDE FOREVER!
SPQR1488!

diablo

Old April 24th, 2004 #19
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Ok, I'll grant you that there could well be racist blacks and racist Jews in the boxing game who would try to suppress white talent. But I just don't see how you could stop all talented white fighters. It would be like keeping whites out of the NBA. There is no monolithic control mechanism to do that. In fact, talented white bastketball players are highly prized and sought out. Why? Because most of the people who buy tickets are white. And when there are no white players on the entire floor, many white fans ultimately loose interest and quit buying tickets. Black ball players often complain that if there are two players of equal talent and ability, the white guy will get signed before the black player simply becuase good white players are a rarity and will pull in the white fans more readily than just another black player will.

White coaches and administrators tried to maintain all-white or predominantly white college football and basketball teams back in the '70s, but they found it impossible to win national championships without a squad that was predominantly black (at least in basketball). And even at southern schools, winning is all that matters. It comes ahead of racial loyalty in the system we have today.

I've got a question for you. Why haven't the Jews done the same thing to golf and tennis that they have to basketball and boxing? Flooded the sport with black players and run most whites out? Why, with a few exceptions like Tiger Woods, the Williams sisters and the half-Jew-half-black Arthur Ashe, have blacks done very poorly in these sports? Why is men's tennis still totally dominated by white men? You want an answer? Because white men are physically and mentally better suited for tennis than black or Asian men are. And ther is no way a cabal of Jews can exclude all the wonderfully talented white men (and women) and fill the sport with niggers and gooks -- although the USTA (United States Tennis Association) is making an effort to do just that. Just like NASCAR tries now and then to get a nigger in the top ranks of stock car racing.

Tennis is much like boxing, a contest of individual combatants. Your win-loss record in tournament play determines your status, same as in boxing. So how is it that boxing can be manipulated where tennis (or golf) cannot be?

Was this British sprinter a white man, or just another mud who happens to have British citizenship, like Lennox Lewis? And I said world record holder. Being a British champ is far from being the fastest man in the world.

What about the Greek 200m gold medalist? Black or white? Or a mulatto? I didn't say whites can't run, I just said blacks have dominated the sprints over the last 40 years. And they have?

As far as whites doing so well in boxing in the 19th and early 20th century, it was because boxing was much like baseball. Blacks were usually not allowed to compete in those days.

And you would sure have a hard time convincing me that on average blacks are smaller and weaker than whites. Go to any high school in North Carolina. Look at the football and basketball teams. Compare the percentage of blacks on these teams to the percentage of blacks in the student body, and you see time and time again that blacks make up higher percentages of of the players in these varsity sports than their percentages in the student body. On average, blacks are bigger and tougher than whites, just like gooks are smaller and weaker than whites. Everybody knows this from their own personal experiences.

How are we ever going to beat our racial enemies if we refuse to honestly assess their strengths and weaknesses? Next you will be telling me that Jews are not intelligent or cunning.

We need to be honest with ourselves regarding the nature of our enemies. We cannot afford to deliberately underestimate our enemies, or to deny their strengths.

And regarding black skin, it doesn't work exactly like a black paint job on a car. The dark pigmentation actually protects blacks from the damaging effects of the suns rays much better than white skin does. We all know that fair-skinned whites get sun burned very easily and they they are also far more likely to get skin cancer than olive-skinned whites, or brown skinned races and black niggers. Your childish logic on that argument shows just how out of touch with the real world you are.
Heh heh..ok Ed you got me! Posing as an anti was a nice touch! You had me fooled for a while there. All that blax be stuperior atletez and immune to heat and jews don't knowingly promote them over Whites was great! Fuck, I'm pissed at myself for falling for it! Guess I'm just a typical Aryan and not used to lies and cheats and subterfuge and deception. Not part of my makeup.

Ya know Ed I think you missed your calling. The great Otto Skorzney would have loved you! I'm suprised the infamous Glen Miller didn't use you as a spy or a double agent.

Good job!

Old April 24th, 2004 #20
diabloblanco92

Quote:

This is not true, Whites dominate sports focused on extreme strength and ability to stand pain such as extreme fighting, powerlifting, the hammer throw, the shot put. Whites have a definite and pronounced edge in raw physical strength.
Blacks ability to withstand heat is even exxagerated at least somewhat, though they do have a better ability to withstand insect borne tropical diseases then Whites, which this was confused with . Med Aryans,and Arabs are best at this. Blacks actually evolved in areas with surrisingly minimal solar radiation due to triple-canope rain forest and cloud veiled skies. The intense darkness of their skin is as much due to extreme epidermal thickness as melanin. The reason this thickness developed was as a measure of protection against a warm, high bacteria enviornment. Dravids developed this characteristic also.
This epidermal thickness has helped protect them against bleeding in boxing though.

Diablo

Thread