VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 31st, 2016 #41
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Ex-army myself, 2 year draftee, tanker.
Ex-Army here too. Three-year enlistee; combat engineer.

I breezed through basic and AIT, but once I got to permanent party (Ft. Ord, Ca.) I learned to hate the Army; came to the conclusion not long after arriving that I fucked up big time. And I couldn't wait to ETS (that's "expiration, term of service" to those smart enough not to have volunteered to fight Israel's wars) and transform back into a human being; one who didn't have semiliterate nigger NCOs putting him on shit details all the time while letting his bruthas sham their asses off. Our interpretation of what the Army was all about? The incompetent leading the unwilling to do the unnecessary.

Old August 31st, 2016 #42
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Ex-Army here too. Three-year enlistee; combat engineer.

I breezed through basic and AIT, but once I got to permanent party (Ft. Ord, Ca.) I learned to hate the Army; came to the conclusion not long after arriving that I fucked up big time. And I couldn't wait to ETS (that's "expiration, term of service" to those smart enough not to have volunteered to fight Israel's wars) and transform back into a human being; one who didn't have semiliterate nigger NCOs putting him on shit details all the time while letting his bruthas sham their asses off. Our interpretation of what the Army was all about? The incompetent leading the unwilling to do the unnecessary.
I did basic at Ft. Ord. Armor AIT at Ft. Knox. I knew within 5 minutes of getting off the bus at Ord that I had screwed up. I should have listened to my father and gone to Canada.

You had semi-literate NCOs? Our nigger platoon Sgt. at Ft. Hood, where I was assigned after AIT, absolutely could not read at all. A few of us got our hands on his NCO notebook one time, he could write down times but the rest of it was completely incomprehensible. He used a few initials scattered around but most of it was kind of like hieroglyphics, comprehensible only to him. One would have better luck trying to crack the Voynich Manuscript than trying to figure out that nigger's notebook. How the fuck a nigger can make Sergeant First Class (E7) without being able to read is beyond me.

The last I knew Ft. Ord had been shut down. I still remember double timing through deep sand on the way to the rifle ranges. It sucked.

Old August 31st, 2016 #43
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
So your argument is that all of these are "typos"? lol.
Yes. I start typing and I sometimes forget to leave an apostrophe where its required. That's a very minor error. Nitpicking minor errors in grammar isn't proving anything Donny boy. My writing isn't the best, but it's far from the worst on here. Considering I mostly slept through English class in High School, I don't think I'm doing too bad.

Allowing yourself to be duped by cheap promises, means you lack common sense. Lacking common sense is far worse of an error than forgetting to put an apostrophe on "its" when used in place of "it is".

Quote:
Explains why I'm so often picked by women.
Most men don't have to be delicate little flowers to get picked by women. You got problems if that's the case.

Last edited by Crowe; August 31st, 2016 at 02:27 PM.

Old August 31st, 2016 #44
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Yes. I start typing and I sometimes forget to leave an apostrophe where its [sic] required.
You did it again. Roflmao.

Dude, don't keep digging. Just embrace your ignorance.

Old August 31st, 2016 #45
Crowe

Quote:
You did it again. Roflmao.

Dude, don't keep digging. Just embrace your ignorance.
Simple errors in grammar don't invalidate any of the points I'm making. If you're having to resort to tactics like this, then its clear you're losing. I'm gonna give you a mighty amount of hell when Trump doesn't turn out to be what you think he's gonna be. I'll never let you hear the end of it.

Old August 31st, 2016 #46
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Simple errors in grammar don't invalidate any of the points I'm making. If you're having to resort to tactics like this, then its [sic] clear you're losing.
You did it again. You're hilarious, man.

Old August 31st, 2016 #47
Crowe

Quote:
You did it again. You're hilarious, man.
I did it on purpose, just to leave you with something, because that's all you got. It's not that big of a deal to most people. If I've managed to turn your argument to where it's about an apostrophe, rather than the issue of Trump herding up idiots and witless dupes, then you've already lost kiddo.

Old August 31st, 2016 #48
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I did it on purpose, just to leave you with something, because that's all you got.
"I did it on purpose"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Never change, man.

Old August 31st, 2016 #49
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
If I've managed to turn your argument to where it's about an apostrophe, rather than the issue of Trump herding up idiots and witless dupes, then you've already lost kiddo.
Again, someone who demonstrably doesn't understand the difference between "Its" and "It's" really shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot unless unintended irony is your thing.

Old August 31st, 2016 #50
Crowe

Quote:
Again, someone who demonstrably doesn't understand the difference between "Its" and "It's" really shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot unless unintended irony is your thing.
You're grasping at straws, kiddo. Just stop.

Old August 31st, 2016 #51
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
You're grasping at straws, kiddo. Just stop.
They're all just typos, right?

Lol.

Old August 31st, 2016 #52
Crowe

Quote:
They're all just typos, right?

Lol.
I can type about 80 words per minute. It's not always accurate, and I frequently miss an apostrophe, or make other errors. It's still a typo. Even if it's frequent. I think its hilarious that you'd make such a huge deal about it.

Old August 31st, 2016 #53
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I can type about 80 words per minute. It's not always accurate, and I frequently miss an apostrophe, or make other errors. It's still a typo. Even if it's frequent. I think its hilarious that you'd make such a huge deal about it.
Oh yeah, I'm sure you think your being shown to not know the difference between "Its" and "It's" is hilarious.

I sure do.

Old August 31st, 2016 #54
Crowe

Quote:
Oh yeah, I'm sure you think your being shown to not know the difference between "Its" and "It's" is hilarious.
The rest can decide whether that's true or not, or whether you're just being a general cocksucker as usual.

Old August 31st, 2016 #55
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
The rest can decide whether that's true or not, or whether you're just being a general cocksucker as usual.
Don't post angry, Crowe. This is all hilarious, remember?

You know what they say about men who call other men "cocksucker", right?

I'm going to let you off the hook now, man. You're dismissed.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; August 31st, 2016 at 03:54 PM.

Old August 31st, 2016 #56
Crowe

Quote:
Don't post angry, Crowe. This is all hilarious, remember?
I'm not angry. Its been a relatively good day for me.

Old August 31st, 2016 #57
Robbie Key

Donnie in Kikehio isn't nearly as clever as he thinks he is. In fact, I haven't ever seen a more clear example of this on VNN. Most people who are dumb on here don't pretend to be anything else, DIK actually thinks he is smart. But...

Where is the substance? Has this guy ever posted anything of any substance at all? I can't recall any example of this. It's all wordplay, meaningless cleverness and trying to be funny in some sort of slick way.

It is meaningless and only wasting others time.

Old August 31st, 2016 #58
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Donnie in Ohio isn't nearly as clever as he thinks he is.
Opinions vary, Lil' Rob. You're dismissed as well.

Old September 1st, 2016 #59
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Donnie in Kikehio isn't nearly as clever as he thinks he is. In fact, I haven't ever seen a more clear example of this on VNN. Most people who are dumb on here don't pretend to be anything else, DIK actually thinks he is smart. But...

Where is the substance? Has this guy ever posted anything of any substance at all? I can't recall any example of this. It's all wordplay, meaningless cleverness and trying to be funny in some sort of slick way.

It is meaningless and only wasting others time.
'Smart-ass' is the term you're looking for.

Old September 1st, 2016 #60
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post

The last I knew Ft. Ord had been shut down. I still remember double timing through deep sand on the way to the rifle ranges. It sucked.
I believe it was shut down during the Clinton era, sometime in the '90s.

My unit was the 14th Combat Engr. Bn., situated toward the back of the post near Silas B. Hayes Hospital. Spent a little time in the place: Suffered some really nasty road rash to my left leg when, riding back drunk from a platoon X-mas party held in the boonies, I dumped my bike on the pavement. On another occasion my platoon was doing demolition training at the back of the post. En route to the barracks for mandatory 1600 hr. formation, I was sitting in the back of a 5-ton. The newbie driver, racing downhill like a fucking maniac while attempting to negotiate an S turn, lost control of the truck and we rolled over an embankment four or five times. The driver was killed, but the rest of us (five in the back and the shotgun) escaped with relatively minor injuries. Sad -- the driver, an only child, was just 19 y.o. and scheduled to go home on leave in two weeks.

Tags
donald trump

Thread