Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2011 #61
N.B. Forrest

Insane: "Dude - this video game is insane!"

Extreme: "Extreme" sports, caffeinated drinks, blah, blah.

System: "It's not toilet paper - it's a Complete Bathroom Sanitary Dispensing System!"

Old July 26th, 2011 #62
Dan_O

Crazy: Dat shit's crazy yo!

That ice cream is crazy good.

Old July 26th, 2011 #63
Alexander M.

phat -fat

Hey dude, that guitar solo is phat.

Last edited by Alexander M.; July 26th, 2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: punctuation

Old July 26th, 2011 #64
Dan_O

wow factor: I love what you've done with this place. The curtains look fabulous. It has a great wow factor.

Old July 26th, 2011 #65
N.B. Forrest

Man Cave: A jew-faggy dig at men who prefer bar stools & leather armchairs to chintz curtains & pink satin throw-pillows.

Perfect Storm: Every goddam clusterfuck natural or man-made is sure to be labeled that by the brain-dead judenpresse blow-drys.

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; July 26th, 2011 at 10:11 PM.

Old July 27th, 2011 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

"What say you?" - everyone who uses this stupid formulation ought to be booted in the nuts.

Old July 27th, 2011 #67
keifer

"My-Bad."
"Totally, dude, totally rad". (as in refering to bubble gum and skateboards.)
Old School, (which usually means no school.)
Anything gamer related.

Old July 27th, 2011 #68
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
"My-Bad."
"Totally, dude, totally rad". (as in refering to bubble gum and skateboards.)
Old School, (which usually means no school.)
Anything gamer related.
All maddening. According to nigs & wigs, everything is "old school" now.

Old July 27th, 2011 #69
Hunter Morrow

I'm a young guy. I've said almost all of these phrases probably a hundred times. Oh well, that is the price one pays for being a Jewfag.

I think the number one word a white man should never say is "Diversity." Particularly in the PC Bolshevik speak of "Celebrate Diversity" and "Diversity is our greatest strength."

Old July 27th, 2011 #70
Dan_O

Anywho: I'd like to kill whoever started that.

Old July 27th, 2011 #71
N.B. Forrest

'Cause dat's how I Roll: the empty head of any assclown who says this is what should roll.

Cazh: fruity shorthand for "casual dress".

Git 'er Done: the phony redneck "comedian" who started this deserves a dirtnap.

Old July 27th, 2011 #72
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
All maddening. According to nigs & wigs, everything is "old school" now.
Hey. . .they jus' keepin' it real, know wha' I'm sayin'? Connec'in' wit' they roots an' such.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 27th, 2011 at 09:18 PM.

Old July 27th, 2011 #73
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"What say you?" - everyone who uses this stupid formulation ought to be booted in the nuts.
Unless you're in a powdered wig and 18th century garments. Then you get a pass.

Old July 27th, 2011 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Unless you're in a powdered wig and 18th century garments. Then you get a pass.
I've used it myself, and deserve whipping for it. It's a Buchanan-type conservative formulation that perfectly cameo-izes in a term the conservative mentality. Us real, serious, sophisticated men, reading and writing books about Churchill, the wog-scalder and Hun-tamer, swirling our sifters of brandy.

I grew up in the upper-middle-class. I truly don't like it. That does not mean I like proles either. I don't really like any class. I remember in high school detesting girls wearing stupid white turtlenecks with itty-bitty designs on them. Ugh. How anti-sexual can you get. Then I moved on to detesting preppies. This was the early eighties, when preppies were all over the place in (DuPage County Illinois) and elsewhere. Stupid bare feet in dock shoes. Stupid Lacoste shirts, with faggy little alligators. Stupid sweaters.

Why are people so loathsome and tasteless? I do not know. I did not construct the universe. I should have done rather differently.

Old July 27th, 2011 #75
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
I grew up in the upper-middle-class. I truly don't like it.
Yes, you do. Racist bigotry typically functions as a psychological proxy for the same elitist mentality that pits a small number of blue bloods against the far more numerous working class.

Old July 27th, 2011 #76
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs down

Your brain is a copy-paste of a Chomsky book.

Old July 27th, 2011 #77
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
Your brain is a copy-paste of a Chomsky book.
Instead of meager and inaccurate attempts at
genetic_fallacies genetic_fallacies
, you might consider substantive refutation of arguments.

Old July 27th, 2011 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Yes, you do. Racist bigotry typically functions as a psychological proxy for the same elitist mentality that pits a small number of blue bloods against the far more numerous working class.
The upper middle class doesn't need a proxy, its elitism is satisfied by the safe, Correct sort of stuff Lander writes about in "Stuff White People Like." It's always safe and non-career threatening to attack the South, 'nazis,' 'racists,' 'haters,' 'extremists,' Christians, white men, 'homophobes,' et al. There has always been class friction, but more often than not, through American history, the upper classes have helped the lower classes, despite some mocking and disgust at their lower-level ways. It is only recently the class division has become Correct and poisonous, to where the leftist coastals in the 'blue' states positively hate and defame those of their own race who don't worship mudscum, jews, and sex deviants. Or they're merely guilty of some capital taste crime like enjoying hunting, guns, pickups, licit vaginal sex with adult white females, non-ironic drinking of mass-produced beers or coffees, etc etc. These people are snobbentwatten; I know them intimately. I do not like them, nor do I respect them. They are selfish and very often vicious cunts, especially the males.

It's the upper-middle-class WASPs who live in economic fantasy bubbles where they are protected from the niggers their (and the jews') 'affirmative action (sic - it's accurately termed anti-White racial discrimination) sic on everyone else. It's a secular evolution of the original christian universalist fantasy. In a real society, which you won't learn from marx or newer jewbags like chomsky, the head and the hands of the race aren't at odds. They work together. The Nazis achieved that. America never got that far, since the whites who formed it came from different backgrounds, but before the age of big government and jew-immigration, there was far greater unity and stability, or at least something other than active nation-wrecking, at least during peacetime. The elite were not overtly trying to destroy the nation for their own private benefit they way they are now, in close conjunction with the jews, of course.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 27th, 2011 at 10:39 PM.

Old July 27th, 2011 #79
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
you might consider substantive refutation of arguments.
Your world view is based on Karl Marx's nonsensical idea that all human activity originates from "class struggle".

None of your conclusions has any validity, because they are founded on a false idea.

Old July 27th, 2011 #80
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
I've used it myself, and deserve whipping for it. It's a Buchanan-type conservative formulation that perfectly cameo-izes in a term the conservative mentality. Us real, serious, sophisticated men, reading and writing books about Churchill, the wog-scalder and Hun-tamer, swirling our sifters of brandy.
Funny. In reference to the phrase, I was thinking of the scene from Trading Places where the Duke brothers (Ralph Bellamy/Don Ameche) are sitting in their tony, private Philadelphia club. That's the judeo-take on Buchanan & (ever diminishing) Co., from 1983. Actually, it's worse than that because Buchanan isn't a WASP, he just plays one on TV and angles for Angles and aspirants, such as remain.

Thread