Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2011 #161
C. Grady Tucker

No joy. As in "did it work"? No joy. That grates on me for some reason.

Old October 7th, 2011 #162
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
"A whole nother."

What the hell is a 'nother'?
It's the same as a 'gin'. The 'g' is pronounced as in the word 'girl'.

As in "One mo' gin".

"You do dat one mo' gin an' I slap yo' ass, nigguh."

Old October 26th, 2011 #163
N.B. Forrest

Shut Up: as an expression of happy mock disbelief.

"I just won the contest?! Shut up!!"

Old October 28th, 2011 #164
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

White people trying to speak like niggers are intolerable.

Old October 30th, 2011 #165
Hunter Morrow

Baseball IQ, Basketball IQ, Football IQ, Full Contact Tiddlywinks IQ, etc.

About 20 years ago or so these terms were being said by broadcasters. Now they have infected the typical person's speech. Kwas need to think and speak about sports to live the way that sharks need to swim. It is fatal for them to go 15 minutes without their embarrassing crutch.

Teams became more spic and nigger and obese white trash. People were tuning out and losing respect for them. Professional sports seemed to be the purview of the dumbest and most repulsive people on Earth. Wait! Not only are these student athlete frauds and multiple felons not retards, they are goddamned geniuses!

In comes SPORTS IQ. The typical broadcast is slathered in bullshit jargon and sleight of hand to make it seem like the Riddle of the Sphinx. It isn't. Any dumb jackoff can do it. Look at the people playing. Basketball IQ in a league that is 85 percent nigger and 100 percent criminal. What a crock of shit. Let sports go and you can avoid lots of embarrassing mud worship and propaganda.

Old October 30th, 2011 #166
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post

About 20 years ago or so these terms were being said by broadcasters. Now they have infected the typical person's speech. Kwas need to think and speak about sports to live the way that sharks need to swim. It is fatal for them to go 15 minutes without their embarrassing crutch.

Teams became more spic and nigger and obese white trash. People were tuning out and losing respect for them. Professional sports seemed to be the purview of the dumbest and most repulsive people on Earth. Wait! Not only are these student athlete frauds and multiple felons not retards, they are goddamned geniuses!

In comes SPORTS IQ. The typical broadcast is slathered in bullshit jargon and sleight of hand to make it seem like the Riddle of the Sphinx. It isn't. Any dumb jackoff can do it. Look at the people playing. Basketball IQ in a league that is 85 percent nigger and 100 percent criminal. What a crock of shit. Let sports go and you can avoid lots of embarrassing mud worship and propaganda.
We've had a word for this for a long time: aptitude.

"[Sport] IQ" is concocted to push the meme of "street smarts," ie, 'this knuckle-dragging nigger is a genius in its normal (non-white) environment.' It's a technique to place [non-white species representative] and 'high IQ' in the same sentence, before the psyche of the non-thinking white public.

Nobody ever says 'Payton Manning. . .he sure has a high football IQ.' It's absurd. But all the niggers. . .pure, fucking football geniuses.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; October 30th, 2011 at 10:38 AM.

Old October 30th, 2011 #167
Clancy

"gender"
"sexual orientation"
"reverse racism"
"disadvantaged"
"youths"
"culturally biased"
"people of color"

Old November 26th, 2011 #168
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post

Good points. The idea there's some sport- or anything-specific IQ is false. Further, the announcers are ridiculous in crediting paid professionals with, say, the most basic sort of baserunning skills.

I blame the guy who wrote that book on 'emotional IQ,' if I recall correctly. I think it was a jew. He claimed there were a half dozen different intelligences. And this dovetails with the self-esteem garabage and the dummies who want to believe they don't 'test well.' There's no such thing as being smart and not testing well. Nor being dumb and testing well. I bet even here people will squawk at that claim, but it's true. The jewish agenda for stupid goyim, to be 99% redundant, is that they believe things things about themselves that aren't true but leave them self-satisfied and complacent.

Old November 26th, 2011 #169
Alex Linder
Administrator

Change and improvement come from dissatisfaction and irritation and skepticism, not from faith, happiness or love. The world is straightforwardly ironic.

Old November 26th, 2011 #170
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
"gender"
"sexual orientation"
"reverse racism"
"disadvantaged"
"youths"
"culturally biased"
"people of color"
These are PC terms, which is something different from what this this thread is about. 'Gender' was specifically abusively misused by leftists to refer to innate biological tendencies or traits, in line with the feminist big lie that sexes don't exist. I, for one, will never give up the fight to see that the correct 'sex' prevails over the semitically correct 'gender.' But, see, gender is not inherently a bad, wrong or irritating term, it's simply not being used the way it's supposed to, like a fork stuck in an electric socket by a left-alone retard.

Old November 26th, 2011 #171
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
"[Sport] IQ" is concocted to push the meme of "street smarts," ie, 'this knuckle-dragging nigger is a genius in its normal (non-white) environment.' It's a technique to place [non-white species representative] and 'high IQ' in the same sentence, before the psyche of the non-thinking white public.
I don't think there's anything wrong with traditional 'book smarts' and 'street smarts.' Those refer to knowledge. IQ is not the same thing as knowledge, it's a general innate capacity, a brightness, as a light bulb has. But yes, the intent is what you say it is. To make it seem like some hoops-playing nigger who avoids one obvious mental mistake is some kind of savant.

Quote:
Nobody ever says 'Payton Manning. . .he sure has a high football IQ.' It's absurd. But all the niggers. . .pure, fucking football geniuses.
Yeah, I think high (X) IQ is applied only to niggers, but Manning has always received huge praise for the amount of work he puts in. In point of actual fact, he's not all that good under playoff pressure, which is seldom pointed out.

Old November 26th, 2011 #172
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Shut Up: as an expression of happy mock disbelief.

"I just won the contest?! Shut up!!"
Wasn't that popularized by the Julia Louis-Dreyfus character in Seinfeld? It would be interesting to see a list of Seinfeldisms that went public.

Old November 26th, 2011 #173
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I guesstimate I've got a lot of cheddar coming from that cat who owes me.

Boo-yah!
Every word for money but that word itself becomes irritating over time, at least to me. Anyone who uses 'coin' for money ought to be reproductively snipped.

Old November 26th, 2011 #174
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Wasn't that popularized by the Julia Louis-Dreyfus character in Seinfeld? It would be interesting to see a list of Seinfeldisms that went public.
Don't know about the origin of that one. Sounds kinda niggy to me. As for the Seinfeldisms that have metastasized, let's see: yada yada yada (particularly pukey-jewey), Not that there's anything wrong with that (yes there is, zhids). Can't think of more offhand.

Old November 26th, 2011 #175
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Don't know about the origin of that one. Sounds kinda niggy to me. As for the Seinfeldisms that have metastasized, let's see: yada yada yada (particularly pukey-jewey), Not that there's anything wrong with that (yes there is, zhids). Can't think of more offhand.
Festivus is all over the place. Saw it on a billboard the other day.

Old November 26th, 2011 #176
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Hey. . .they jus' keepin' it real, know wha' I'm sayin'?
Two of the worse phrases from the ghetto of Detroit. The first will automatically raise my red flag to a conniving nigger; the second will obviously be uttered by some nigger who is really telling me that he has no fucking clue how to use the English language and is asking me for verification that I understood what he said, and paid attention to his gestures that were used to emphasize what he said.

I have lived in Detroit for over 12 years and heard the two phrases countless times. Will never forget the day that I let slip, accidentally, "do you know what I am saying?", in front of my grandfather. He gave me a look like he was going to disown me from the family for talking like a nigger.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; November 26th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.

Old November 27th, 2011 #177
Clancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, it was "Get out!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XgvHPt1cg

Old November 29th, 2011 #178
N.B. Forrest

Puppy: "Let's fire this puppy up!"

Old November 29th, 2011 #179
John in Woodbridge

African-American. If you want to be non-offensive use the term "black".

Old November 29th, 2011 #180
keifer

"Artsy"
Punishment: A punch in the mouth.
"Artsy-Fartsy"
Punishment: Death.

Thread