VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 8th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The NWO

. .

What does everyone think about the NWO ( theories about them ) ?

I know it is very popular to claim that it's "the jooz" . .

And INDEED there are "jews" involved in the NWO . .

But are they "real" jews ?

What doctrine do they follow ?

What race are they?

Over the course of time I've come closer to the suspicion that there might be "more to it" . .

Let's see. .

Other conspiracy investigators have already laid open theories about extraterrestrials ( Reptilians ) being involved etc. .

Then , especially among the religious crowd , it is common to believe a wicked force to be in league with the conspiracy ( or vice versa . .) . .

I think one cannot , should not dismiss these ideas as erroneous as there might really be something to it. .

One also shouldn't, in my opinion , dismiss those ideas as erroneous disinfo puropsefully distributed by the NWO perpetrators themselves . .

So WHAT are we faced with here ?

No doubt many in the conspiracy go by the name of "jews" but . .

( John Todd was a high-ranking member of the NWO before he left in 1972 . . .)

He further lays out. .

. .

What's the true agenda ?

I think we can all agree with that . .

a ) the NWO is seeking a world governemnt . .

b ) this is happening , on the long run , to the disadvantage of the Caucasian people . .

What else is to it ?

Is it really . .

a ) a plot of Talmudic jews ?

b ) a plot by Satanists who wish to destroy Christianity ?

c ) a plot by Zionists who believe "Israel über alles" ?

I for one am a subscriber to the theory that the Aryan is the one divine race on this planet and that other races are corrupted / children of Lucifer . I say this even as an Ex-adherent to "Christian Identity" and their doctrine . .

So , to sum this up . . .

I am open to the fact that there might be more to it than "just a bunch of jews" . .

Maybe truly a sinister force is involved , maybe truly the Reptilians ( to believe that we are alone in a universe with literally trillions of galaxies truly borders megalomania if you ask me . .) and there probably might even be a connection . .

As an old saying goes . . "The world hasn't been fully unraveled yet"

Maybe they know more . . In fact I believe they are hiding a whole lotta facts from us which they themselves know to be true . .

Maybe they truly have the picture . .

The truth about Earth , extraterrestrials etc. .

TBH , I think our struggle might be much more epic than we thought . .

Who knows what might all be involved . .

Yours truly

Coldy

Old July 9th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

May I point your attention to this video again ?

. .

What is there behind it?

At least , that's what the 'witches' believe ( by 'witches' , in this context, not people are meant who sympathise with paganism, collect herbs etc. but real people who believe in demonic magic , i. e. true sorcerers . . ) . . They seem to be on the financial list of the NWO . . .

. . . .
An interesting theory . . .

The son of Lucifer visiting the Earth , intermarrying with men who recently descended from the apes, their children being the 'witches' who began to look like ordinary people through further intermarriage . . . then , in about the 17th century this 'god' started to 'live in the Rothschilds' who had chosen them as the purest family . . The son of Lucifer being 'Adam' , the Rothschilds were chosen as the purest 'Adamic' family . . . they believe Adam is alive , will return and found the realm of Lucifer on this world . . .

If that's what the 'witches' believe , that truly is a bit far out there ( as John Todd claims ) . .

It truly hits the spot if politicians believe that to be true and see to it that the son of Lucifer will return . .

Now , let me note that I have absolutely nothing against any perception of the NWO . . What counts most is that , from the beginning , one is aware of the plot for NWO . .

Nevertheless I'm grateful for a being like Todd ( an insider ) who dedicated his later life to exposing . .

Thank god for Todd

Old July 9th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
But are they "real" jews ?

What doctrine do they follow ?

What race are they?
The Jews are mixed with all races of the world. so they can be Asian Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Black Jews, White Jews, etc.
There are also Buddhist Jews, Christian Jews, Catholic Jews, etc.

Not all Jews are 'real' Jews. they are the scum of the earth anyway, true or not.

Quote:
Now, who are the true Jews? According to a strict interpretation of the Bible, the true Jews are the people that are part of the tribe of Judah AND they practice their religion of Judaism.
https://www.quora.com/Who-are-the-true-Jews?share=1

They follow Satan's doctrine that encourages all kinds of filth and depravity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire
I think we can all agree with that . .

a ) the NWO is seeking a world governemnt . .

b ) this is happening , on the long run , to the disadvantage of the Caucasian people . .

What else is to it ?
They want to create the universal "brotherhood of men". in a world where no race exists, where all people are of mixed race heritage, as in the Kalergi plan.

Quote:
Is it really . .

a ) a plot of Talmudic jews ?

b ) a plot by Satanists who wish to destroy Christianity ?

c ) a plot by Zionists who believe "Israel über alles" ?
All Talmudic Jews are Satanists I believe. and Zionists come in all colors. some are in it just for the money,
Some include self-hating Whites who want to destroy their own race.

So I would say A and C. and I might add 'Cabbalist Jews' to your question.

Quote:
I am open to the fact that there might be more to it than "just a bunch of jews" . .

Maybe truly a sinister force is involved , maybe truly the Reptilians ( to believe that we are alone in a universe with literally trillions of galaxies truly borders megalomania if you ask me . .) and there probably might even be a connection . .
There are so many White gentiles involved in the Illuminati. from sports to music industry, they have sold out our race to the Jews and their souls to Satan.

Satan is their God and that's why you hear too much profanity and see too much blood, gore, sex and violence on talmudvision.

It's possible that these celebrities / politicians are possessed by some kind of demonic force, but who knows. they are a despicable bunch anyway.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; July 9th, 2018 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Typo

Old July 9th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
The Jews are mixed with all races of the world.
I beg to differ . . True jews = descendants of the biblical Israelite tribe of Judah . . That's where Judaism started . . . a lot of other people have converted to Judaism over the course of time though . .

Quote:
so they can be Asian Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Black Jews, White Jews, etc.
There are also Buddhist Jews, Christian Jews, Catholic Jews, etc.
Jews are a people without land ( well , at least were the before the founding of the state of Israel in 1948 . . .) . . . Not the only ones though . .

Two other groups come to mind . . Kurds and Gypsies . .

Kurds live all over the Arab world and are also disliked . .

Gypsies descend from a tribe who left India , went their way towards Europe over the Balkans and now live here . . .

Jews , you're right , live all over the world . .

Quote:
Not all Jews are 'real' Jews. they are the scum of the earth anyway, true or not.
My interest is mainly in the NWO jews . .

There is the Khazar theory about many jews not being jews at all . .

Quote:
They follow Satan's doctrine that encourages all kinds of filth and depravity.
If by that you mean the NWO jews, they truly seem to have sold their souls to Lucifer . . Lucifer is the spoiler of mankind . . No wonder they would encourage 'depravity' . .

Take child rape , alcoholism and drug abuse as examples . . .

Quote:
They want to create the universal "brotherhood of men". in a world where no race exists, where all people are of mixed race heritage, as in the Kalergi plan.

Good quote . . Kalergi was pretty obvious with his plans . .

Quote:
All Talmudic Jews are Satanists I believe. and Zionists come in all colors. some are in it just for the money,
Some include self-hating Whites who want to destroy their own race.

. . .
So I would say A and C. and I might add 'Cabbalist Jews' to your question.
The Kabbala is a secret jewish teaching . . Heck , there are even claims that 'Illuminism' ( = Illuminati ) is supposedly just another word for Kabbalism ( ! ) . .

As far as I know , the Kabbala also talks about children of Lucifer . . .

Quote:
There are so many White gentiles involved in the Illuminati.
Correction : People from all races are involved in the NWO ( the Freemasons that is . . . ) . . The Freemasons are an internationalist bunch of supposed 'scholars' , more often than not forming the so called 'elite' of the respective countries . . . Politicians , scholars , pharmacists etc . .

YES , there is a huge network operative worldwide without revealing . .

They are all on the financial list of the NWO . .

Quote:
from sports to music industry, they have sold out our race to the Jews and their souls to Satan.

Satan is their God and that's why you hear too much profanity and see too much blood, gore, sex and violence on talmudvision.

It's possible that these celebrities / politicians are possessed by some kind of demonic force, but who knows. they are a despicable bunch anyway.
If you want to know just what tricks the NWO uses , check the following video . . .

Without exagggerating, they seem to be in contact with real-life demons and even summoning them up . .

( the video is very critical of rock music so not everybody may like it yet at about this video's 12:00 , there are some more insights into the NWO movement . . .)

Old July 9th, 2018 #5
Skinhead Zack

Thank you for the informative video

It is a sure reminder of how sick these celebrities are because they sold their souls to the NWO.

Quote:
If by that you mean the NWO jews, they truly seem to have sold their souls to Lucifer . . Lucifer is the spoiler of mankind . . No wonder they would encourage 'depravity' . .

Take child rape , alcoholism and drug abuse as examples . .
Of course I meant NWO Jews. homosexuality too. because many clothing companies and Goth Rock bands, who have the NWO behind them for examples, promote cross-dressing in their ads and music videos.

That's bad, because many people are used to that kind of degeneracy and think it's normal.

I've also heard a story about Led Zeppelin practicing witchcraft and such.

Quote:
The famous 1960s rock band, Led Zeppelin, was deeply immersed in the occult during their time on the charts and like many others who dabbled in the dark arts, it brought them terrible tragedy and sadness. They made a deal with the devil and he burned them.
Quote:
During rock concerts, they would vilely tell the audience of thousands, to sell their souls to Satan and worship him, insulting the God in heaven that made them. However, what they didn't tell their audience was the misery it had brought them. Mainstream music biographers consistently airbrush the fact Led Zeppelin were Satanists, in trying to pretty up their image for the history books.
http://judiciaryreport.com/celebriti...the_occult.htm

The Prog Rock band Pink Floyd, their most popular album features the Illuminati symbol on cover.

The Masonic symbols are everywhere indeed.

Illuminati Symbols in Logos | Illuminati Symbols

Quote:
Correction : People from all races are involved in the NWO
Yes.. People of all races are involved in the NWO. from White Heavy Metal musicians to Negro rappers to faggot Gook pop stars.

By the way, I actually used to be a hardcore "Death Metal" fan long before my awakening as a WN. even had long hair at that time, like this guy:

I am not Christian but I now think that too much Satanism and degeneracy in Rock music is disgusting, just like in other pop cultures.

Thanks to the red pill.

I still listen to mainstream Rock artists though. for the sake of starting a conversation with girls. LOL.

Just kidding, the actual reason is that they are good stuff to listen to while workin' out.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; July 9th, 2018 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Adding More Information

Old July 10th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Thank you for the informative video
Yer welcome . .
Quote:
It is a sure reminder of how sick these celebrities are because they sold their souls to the NWO.
You talkin' about the rock stars that are mentioned ?

Sure, the video is quite revealing . .

It strikes one as a shock that Todd claims that the NWO is behind rock music from the beginning, even calls rock music 'satanic spells being cast' and is supportive of the thesis that one 'has to be an initiated witch to get a record contract' . . .

Well , that would explain why rock music is so full of the occult . . .

( by the way , in the video Todd even claims that the band name 'Black Sabbath' is derived from the expression for the witches sabbath . . .)

He claims that 'the music is a spell and every witch knows it . . .'

Quote:
Of course I meant NWO Jews. homosexuality too. because many clothing companies and Goth Rock bands, who have the NWO behind them for examples, promote cross-dressing in their ads and music videos.

That's bad, because many people are used to that kind of degeneracy and think it's normal.
Two examples come to mind . .

Many of them are not 'gay' anyway , they just do it for attention . . .

Quote:
I've also heard a story about Led Zeppelin practicing witchcraft and such.

http://judiciaryreport.com/celebriti...the_occult.htm
According to Todd the Beatles were already Luciferians as were the Beach Boys . . .

Beatles song 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds' anyone ?

Quote:
The Prog Rock band Pink Floyd, their most popular album features the Illuminati symbol on cover.

Not surprising . . . they weren't the only one by the way . . .

Quote:
The Masonic symbols are everywhere indeed.
Like I said , Freemasons form the so-called 'elite' of the respective nations , originally having started in the West . . . economic bosses , high-ranking corporation employees , psychiatrists etc . . . .

They owe the NWO something and it's only natural for them to show the world they're in league with them via corporate logos . .

Since my eyes have been opened for that I try to take a closer look at corporate logos surrounding us . . .

Quote:
By the way, I actually used to be a hardcore "Death Metal" fan long before my awakening as a WN. even had long hair at that time, like this guy:

No offense , but you belonged to this crowd ?

J / k colleague . . .

Quote:
I am not Christian but I now think that too much Satanism and degeneracy in Rock music is disgusting, just like in other pop cultures.
I heard that , especially in the USA , a country that is still pretty much founded on Christianity, a lot of parents still have a problem with their kids getting into it . .

Old August 7th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Just using this thread to make people aware of this thread also . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550843

This thread is vivid proof that the NWO exists . .

Thread