Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2020 #1
bedford

Default What do you think of Chris Rock's comment about blacks and niggers?

Do people here remember when comedian Chris Rock said that some
negroes were black, meaning that they were somewhat okay and didn't
cause much trouble and then some were niggers? Niggers are the bad ones
who commit crimes and don't take care of their children and don't want
to work, etc.
I tend to agree with him but I would ask what percentage do blacks
make up and what do niggers make up? There are now almost 45
million negroes in America. I would also say that whether they are blacks
or niggers they all unite when it comes to voting for their own or demanding
more gibs. I think some of these blacks are potential niggers if it came
to a major chimpout situation.

Old February 20th, 2020 #2
Crowe

I think that the problem with niggers isn't that they commit crimes at a higher rate of other groups, or trash/destroy everything they get their hands on, or are lazy and entitled, or overly violent, it's that they're treated like they're human. And held according to human standards.

When the left says it's racist to hold niggers accountable for their behavior, they're partly right, in essence. However, my agreement with them ends there.

You got a human who tries to interact with turd throwing Simians, and they get pelted. Should they call the police, and have the Simians arrested, put them in the county jail, give them a court date and a public defender, and have them appear before a judge, in court? Find them guilty, and send them to Simian University where they learn how to be better Simians, and then release them where they were found? No, that would be dumb as fuck, and a complete waste of time, and resources, so why are we doing this with niggers?

Old February 20th, 2020 #3
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I think that the problem with niggers isn't that they commit crimes at a higher rate of other groups, or trash/destroy everything they get their hands on, or are lazy and entitled, or overly violent, it's that they're treated like they're human. And held according to human standards.

When the left says it's racist to hold niggers accountable for their behavior, they're partly right, in essence. However, my agreement with them ends there.

You got a human who tries to interact with turd throwing Simians, and they get pelted. Should they call the police, and have the Simians arrested, put them in the county jail, give them a court date and a public defender, and have them appear before a judge, in court? Find them guilty, and send them to Simian University where they learn how to be better Simians, and then release them where they were found? No, that would be dumb as fuck, and a complete waste of time, and resources, so why are we doing this with niggers?
I would add that all these millions of white sports fans who spend their precious time and money watching dumb niggers play with a ball in the
NFL and NBA seem to think they are human and just exist because
they love to entertain white people. That what I meant in my thread about the white 67 year old man who was fired from his job of coaching the Cleveland Cavaliers. He said they were thugs but he said he meant to say
slugs. He just assumed they were human like him but he was wrong.

Old February 20th, 2020 #4
Tony Boone

Actually they’re held to a lesser standard in the courts. One need only observe the courts to see that this is a fact. Judges know they can’t live up to real standards and almost always give them a lighter sentence than whites. The exception is a truly horrific crime that shocks the conscience.

Old February 20th, 2020 #5
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Actually they’re held to a lesser standard in the courts. One need only observe the courts to see that this is a fact. Judges know they can’t live up to real standards and almost always give them a lighter sentence than whites. The exception is a truly horrific crime that shocks the conscience.
Maybe the courts are backed up and the judge just wants to clear the case
with a lighter sentence to seem magnanimous or something. Sometimes
the judge will use the excuse that the nigger comes from a disadvantaged
background or is trying to turn his life around and give a lesser sentence.
You do hear of these niggers arrested and find out that they have 20 prior
arrests and wonder WTF is going on.

Old February 21st, 2020 #6
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Perhaps some niggers are relatively less niggerish than others, many have acquired a few non-nigger genes. But at the end of the day their presence in White society is entirely deleterious. Since the advent of mechanised farming they have been worse than useless. And no doubt if early Americans had imagined that one day they'd be living with us they would have picked their own cotton.

Just as there is no 'magic kike' there is no 'magic nigger'. Any improvement, genetically, economically, socially...etc., must come at our expense. I know that even a nigger can have redeeming qualities. Would that we could conjure their betterment but it simply isn't possible to ever make a nigger the equal of a White man.
Chris Rock is a nigger, albeit a funny nigger, but a nigger nonetheless. So too are all the blacks. Chris Rock is merely observing the natural variation which occurs in all the races. As it does in ours. But even the most dim witted, dishonest, lazy, worthless White man is still not a nigger, where as the best black still is.

Old February 21st, 2020 #7
Susan

No, the biggest problem is that there doesn't seem to be a way for us Whites to know in advance with any certainty whether a black male will be a negro or a savage nigger.

When I hear Whites talk about the problem with blacks is that their family structure is broken and there are so many single nigger mamas, I just have to give a heavy sigh. Here's why:

In my county, in my part of the county, there have been three violent crimes involving nigger males that stand out:

The first one involved a teenage nigger male who lived in a neighborhood with both of his parents in the home. The teen nigger was friends with a White male teen who lived nearby or in the same neighborhood. The White teen had a grandmother who lived alone in the same neighborhood. Apparently, the White teen grandson introduced his elderly White grandmother to the teen nigger neighbor.

The next thing the elderly White grandmother was found dead in her home. The teen nigger must've gone to her home and either was let in or broke in to commit theft and he killed the grandmother.

The second violent crime involved two black teen sons who lived with both parents. One day out of the blue the teen niggers viciously and savagely attacked both parents, trying to kill them both. The parents lived and they tried to minimize the attack but the DA went after the niggers. I know they were given jail time but I can't remember the details. Apparently the teen niggers wanted the life insurance money.

The third crime involved a young black male, older than a teen, who lived with his parents and siblings in a neighborhood. The black male had a baby with a White female but they lived apart and shared child support duties. A really stupid middle aged White female had been transporting the baby back and forth between the parents.

One particular day she arrived at the nigger's house to drop off or pick up the baby, and the nigger who was in the basement chimped out and killed the White woman. The nigger's family was upstairs and heard the racket. They took the family dog and got in the car and got the hell out of there immediately. They weren't waiting around to be murdered too.

Each of these scenarios would be considered to be stable family situations and the nigger male STILL murdered someone. Each murder seemingly occurred out of the blue.

This is the biggest reason we cannot live with non Whites. They are unpredictable.

If we could predict which ones are violent, we could go ahead and separate them...or eliminate them. But we cannot tell which ones are dangerous. Thus...essentially they are ALL dangerous.

Old February 21st, 2020 #8
Paul

Yes. And it just shouldn't be our problem what they do or when they do it.

I'd like White people or European Americans to forget about the liberal versus conservative word game. Focus on true or false and right or wrong and good or bad.

We shouldn't have to debate or compromise with the other races. Instead of Democrat or Republican, we need a Separatist Party. The solution to the race problem is separation. Then everyone gets what they want.

Old February 21st, 2020 #9
bedford

I don't see too much violent crime in my area of Decatur, GA. There is always
going to be some problem given that the town is about 2/3 white and 1/3
black. One violent act that stands out happened maybe 3 years ago. There
was this Somali nigger immigrant who had obtained some guns. He killed
several homeless men by shooting them for no apparent reason. It must
have been sadistic or something because homeless people have no money
or power. What is worse is that he then killed a white woman (The name may
have been Karen Pearce). She was a 40 something woman who was working
as a hair styliet in Marietta and was taking nursing classes to become a nurse.
She was in Decatur one night to eat with friends at a restaurant. She was
in her car afterwards and was preparing to go home. The Somali nigger shot
her dead. He did not try to rob her either. So a few days later this Somali
murderer was caught by MARTA police because he was entering the station
with a back pack full of guns and ammo. At least they caught him because
he may have chimped out on the train and started shooting people.
So I blame the liberal do gooders who decided to bring this nigger
into our country and enrich us with diversity.

Old March 8th, 2020 #10
JewExpert

it's only 'crime' when the police and courts say it is.

mass murdering millions of people around the world isn't a crime as far as US courts are concerned.

20 million people have been foreclosed on in past 10 years, have you seen any news stories about this?? no what do you hear, the police rounding up the homeless, bulldozing their shanties, neocon talk show hosts talking about how evil homeless people are.

how many people you think committed suicide when they got foreclosed on? you think it's outrageous to say 10% of those people commit suicide or no? of COURSE they're not going to report, there's MILLIONS of people offing themselves because the banks are going foreclosure crazy and congress has passed laws protecting banks and enabling them to basically do ANYTHING they want, in the foreclosure process, and the lawyer guild has been coached NOT to sue the banks if they wanna ride the gravy train.

ALL those suicides can be chalked up to MURDER by the police and courts on behalf of banker organized crime.

black crime is NOT 1% as serious as what the jews and their elite white collaborators are doing. it's not just jews, it's as much snob whites as it is jews, the snob whites hate us MORE than the jews do.

this is probably 20% class warfare of whites, 30% jew warfare, 20% sexist warfare on white males, by nutso cunts, 30% blacks/other

incidently the Mexicans and Chinese are the LEAST hostile and so are the MOST hated by the ZEALOTS

one of the biggest overlooked areas is the H1B MAFIA!! The jews have created an ethnic mercenary coding army to protect them against white computer experts hacking the primary means of control, the secure computer banking networks, surveillance grid, police state computer systems, etc,etc.

Old March 8th, 2020 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Do people here remember when comedian Chris Rock said that some
negroes were black, meaning that they were somewhat okay and didn't
cause much trouble and then some were niggers? Niggers are the bad ones
who commit crimes and don't take care of their children and don't want
to work, etc.
I tend to agree with him but I would ask what percentage do blacks
make up and what do niggers make up? There are now almost 45
million negroes in America. I would also say that whether they are blacks
or niggers they all unite when it comes to voting for their own or demanding
more gibs. I think some of these blacks are potential niggers if it came
to a major chimpout situation.
Here's the clip.

Yes, I have known and still know some black people who are normal. They are the first to call out "nigger" when the shit goes down.

Blacks are around 13% of US population. It has been that percentage for decades.

Old March 22nd, 2020 #12
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Chris Rock is still a nigger. Niggers can get away with saying these things because they're true. You say it and see what happens to you. Its still a double standard, and that's not acceptable.

Whitey can 't say anything true, he's racist.

We need to get over this shit and no matter the cost tell it like it is, fuck these pc pussies.
Telling the truth has cost me some friends and family, but I don't miss them one bit. Let them worry about it, I don't.

You should also have that attitude. You don't need scared pussies like that in your life.

You will be a lot happier. PC people are miserable.

Do you know any that are happy?
No we're not all equal.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 22nd, 2020 #13
WayneW67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
No, the biggest problem is that there doesn't seem to be a way for us Whites to know in advance with any certainty whether a black male will be a negro or a savage nigger.

When I hear Whites talk about the problem with blacks is that their family structure is broken and there are so many single nigger mamas, I just have to give a heavy sigh. Here's why:

In my county, in my part of the county, there have been three violent crimes involving nigger males that stand out:

The first one involved a teenage nigger male who lived in a neighborhood with both of his parents in the home. The teen nigger was friends with a White male teen who lived nearby or in the same neighborhood. The White teen had a grandmother who lived alone in the same neighborhood. Apparently, the White teen grandson introduced his elderly White grandmother to the teen nigger neighbor.

The next thing the elderly White grandmother was found dead in her home. The teen nigger must've gone to her home and either was let in or broke in to commit theft and he killed the grandmother.

The second violent crime involved two black teen sons who lived with both parents. One day out of the blue the teen niggers viciously and savagely attacked both parents, trying to kill them both. The parents lived and they tried to minimize the attack but the DA went after the niggers. I know they were given jail time but I can't remember the details. Apparently the teen niggers wanted the life insurance money.

The third crime involved a young black male, older than a teen, who lived with his parents and siblings in a neighborhood. The black male had a baby with a White female but they lived apart and shared child support duties. A really stupid middle aged White female had been transporting the baby back and forth between the parents.

One particular day she arrived at the nigger's house to drop off or pick up the baby, and the nigger who was in the basement chimped out and killed the White woman. The nigger's family was upstairs and heard the racket. They took the family dog and got in the car and got the hell out of there immediately. They weren't waiting around to be murdered too.

Each of these scenarios would be considered to be stable family situations and the nigger male STILL murdered someone. Each murder seemingly occurred out of the blue.

This is the biggest reason we cannot live with non Whites. They are unpredictable.

If we could predict which ones are violent, we could go ahead and separate them...or eliminate them. But we cannot tell which ones are dangerous. Thus...essentially they are ALL dangerous.
Agree, Susan. niggers are violent by nature. From birth the niggers response to almost any situation in which it might feel denied or slighted is to strike out. niggers are dangerous and can never be trusted. A nigger will hurt you whether thay come from a single family home or two parent family. They are sub-human animals

Thread