VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Baptists aren't human Thread

[at least no homo. sapiens or sexual]

Republican Congressman Vance "I'm not a politician" and "the values I live by are faith, family and country" McAllister of Louisiana's 5th District has been caught on video kissing an aide who is definitely not his wife.

The unintentionally hilarious footage comes via a security camera in McAllister's congressional office (it looks like someone holding a camera phone up to a security monitor) was snagged by the Ouachita Citizen. They've IDed the woman McAllister is swappin' spit with as Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock, his district scheduler. The footage dates from a few days before Christmas. According to the Ouachita Citizen, the McAllisters are friends with Peacock and her husband.

In the fall, McAllister campaigned on a strong family values platform, emphasizing his devotion to his Baptist faith; on his website, he calls himself a "family man." A veteran who made his money from oil, gas and pipeline businesses, plus some Subway franchises, McAllister and his wife Kelly have five children and have been married for 15 years. While running for election in the fall, he was notably backed by the Duck Dynasty family the Robertsons, who live in his district. Sons Willie and Jep Robertson recorded campaign videos for McAllister (Willie calls him his "good buddy") and father Phil – I'm sorry Commander Phil – campaigned for him as well. McAllister also brought Willie to the State of the Union in January.

http://jezebel.com/family-values-con...-no-1560394796

Old April 8th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 8th, 2014 #4
Hunter Morrow

A politician running on "strong Christian family values" is at a minimum beating the kids and cheating on his wife. Minimum.

Christianity is such a loathsome hypocrisy.

Old April 8th, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
A politician running on "strong Christian family values" is at a minimum beating the kids and cheating on his wife. Minimum.

Christianity is such a loathsome hypocrisy.
We need to drive the cris out of white nationalism. Until they decide to become men, they need to stay in conservatism.

We WN have the shit! And we need to keep the crossflies from laying eggs in it.

So to speak.

Old April 8th, 2014 #6
Kusko J

The South has the 2nd highest divorce rate in the nation.
http://www.census.gov/newsroom/relea.../cb11-144.html

Old April 8th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusko J View Post
What I have found, over 15 years, is that in the South, there's a surprisingly high level of low behavior. The illiberals up north, actually, are more morally regular than your typical bible-buhlievin' clan down South. That doesn't mean they're not worse in other ways, they most certainly are.

Let me be blunt: the best thing about the South is they're too stupid and lazy to infringe on my rights.

That's my honest to god bottom-line feeling. Believe me, after fifteen years, it aint principle with them. They wouldn't know principled behavior if it bit them on the ass. If they were energetic and organized folks like you see up north, they'd be every bit as obnoxious and intrusive. But luckily for us, they'd rather go mudding than moralizing.

Old April 8th, 2014 #8
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Even more hilarious was when he was caught the second time:

"The Lord told me it's flat none of your business...."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 8th, 2014 #9
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

I wouldn't be surprised if the average Christard had a nigger-like IQ. It certainly requires a nigger-like IQ to interpret the bible literally and believe the earth is less than 6000 years old. Jewish and jewish-derived religions are filth.

Old April 9th, 2014 #10
Rounder

Hey Alex, lest we forget - my southern granddaddies kicked yo yankee granddaddies asses big time, even though mine were outnumbered 4 to 1 by your's.

Final score: 350,000 to 300,000 - our favor.

Southerners have not changed physically. We're the same.

And while you yankees flee big cities when the SHTF, and fan out trying to figure out where and how to survive, we'll be planting, raising, fixing, and making it jes fine where we are.

Old April 9th, 2014 #11
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
It also has the highest population of niggers.

Old April 9th, 2014 #12
Oprichniki
SPQR

Strong family values. We should just be happy he isn't a faggot.

Probably.
No Jungle creatures crew

Old April 9th, 2014 #13
robert burns

Damn Rounder I had to give you a thumbs up because someone gave you a down.

I wish Yankees hated our guts because I sure am tired of them moving into my state with their stupid ass ideals. I disagree that they are smart or hard working, most I have run into couldn't find their own ass or wipe it.

So bring on the thumbs down you bastards!

Old April 10th, 2014 #14
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Hey Alex, lest we forget - my southern granddaddies kicked yo yankee granddaddies asses big time, even though mine were outnumbered 4 to 1 by your's.

Except for losing the war you won. Oh glory day!

Old April 10th, 2014 #15
Kusko J

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns
I wish Yankees hated our guts because I sure am tired of them moving into my state with their stupid ass ideals. I disagree that they are smart or hard working, most I have run into couldn't find their own ass or wipe it.
You sure they aren't just White race traitor liberals?

Old April 10th, 2014 #16
Hunter Morrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the average Christard had a nigger-like IQ. It certainly requires a nigger-like IQ to interpret the bible literally and believe the earth is less than 6000 years old. Jewish and jewish-derived religions are filth.
Christianity correlates negatively with intelligence for every single race that practices it and it has also been shown that atheists tend to be smarter than the average and substantially more intelligent than the highly religious.

Richard Lynn looked at 6000 young people who took IQ tests and said what their religion was and the atheists scored 6 IQ points ahead of anybody who openly professed a religious faith.

That is not accidental. I think that anybody who is a Christian in 2014 is logically fucked up and close-minded to facts, minimally on theology and philosophy but it carries into other things, too. They toady to whatever is popular and are really brain-washed. They are Multi-Kultists almost all the time.

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; April 12th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.

Old April 10th, 2014 #17
robert burns

Quote:
You sure they aren't just White race traitor liberals?
Maybe your right! Actually I do not hate Yankees and have known some good ones. Most of the good ones move here from around Detroit. But we do get a lot of know it all do gooders.

Mainly I just wanted to get a rise out of a few people. Seems like it worked with a couple of thumbs down.

Plus I had to come to the aid of a fellow southerner Rounder.

Old April 10th, 2014 #18
Dakota Dave

Oh lets see why did I move to SD from way down south in horse country of Fl? Oh yeah I remember it was all the niggers, cubans, colombians, jamaicans, haitians and other sub human scum doing everything to make it like a third world country which it was when I left for SD. Which turns out to really not have issues of the civil war because it was stupid fucking whites killing other stupid fucking whites. Oh hell yeah we should hold that up to show everyone how we stand together. My last day on the job I was wondering if I made the right call. I did. My last call of my last shift was a drive by shooting at a 7-11. Some crackhead dealer got robbed and saw the nigger who robbed him in the store. So having honor he waited till the guy was by the register to open fire with a mac10. asshole managed to kill 3 people who were just getting coffee. He wounded the scumbag he was after. I was so glad to be done with that shit.

I can honestly say this place is like the south was when I grew up there before it turned to a big pile of shit. I get up have a cup and take my pooch for a walk around the town. Takes about a 39 min walk. Got a .40 on my side open carry nobody even blinks at it. Almost everyone in my town gardens and cans. about 2/3 are farmers so if anyone in town needs food or help on their place or a family needs help with a health issue we take care of it. No cops here. We do for our own. Guess that qualifies me as a stupid southerner traitor to the southern cause. Most of the southerners I grew up with had a goal of having pride in being stupid and thinking you finally made it when you get a 4x4 pickup and a trailer house man how times have changed.

PS Oh yeah you have to join the cult of the jews claim you love everyone and everything while you stab the fuckers in the back when they arn't looking. But no worries the magical jew god in the sky will forgive you do its all good.

Last edited by Dakota Dave; April 10th, 2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: ps

Old April 11th, 2014 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

Southerners have not changed physically. We're the same.

And while you yankees flee big cities when the SHTF, and fan out trying to figure out where and how to survive, we'll be planting, raising, fixing, and making it jes fine where we are.
i'm well aware what southerners think about themselves. i just see it differently.

Old April 11th, 2014 #20
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i'm well aware what southerners think about themselves. i just see it differently.
You just paint with too GD wide a brush. Waaaaaaay too wide.

Tags

Thread