Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2017 #81
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Some here get upset when they spot a clown or two at a white nationalist rally.
Not too long ago, that clown was you, wearing a red swastika shirt and looking like a mental defective. Are you really gonna hand out lectures now?

Old October 24th, 2017 #82
Tony Boone

As I remember he was waiting in the parking garage until I, Alex, Signal, Hal Turner and Yankee Jim arrived and made sure he was right in the middle as we walked into the “Free Speech” area. I think he might have done it to alert the Knoxville popo to our arrival and presence.

I couldn’t believe after all of the requests and talk of not wearing such clothing that he did so and embedded himself within our midst.

Old November 1st, 2017 #83
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
As I remember he was waiting in the parking garage until I, Alex, Signal, Hal Turner and Yankee Jim arrived and made sure he was right in the middle as we walked into the “Free Speech” area. I think he might have done it to alert the Knoxville popo to our arrival and presence.

I couldn’t believe after all of the requests and talk of not wearing such clothing that he did so and embedded himself within our midst.
Your memory is a bit spotty, understandable, considering it was ten and a half years ago. It was you clowns who walked up to us in the parking garage across from the old Knoxville court house. One of you was holding a few pre-made signs, walked up to my friend Mike and I and gave us each a sign. That's how I ended up holding one that day.

So it was you guys who walked with me and a half dozen white nationalists to the rally? Are you clowns aware that the first Knoxville rally was not 'our' demonstration? The permit was pulled by some fly by night anti-KKK group dressed as the "Ku Klux Klowns."

We locals were there to counter protest. You guys came in from other areas. You, and the others, can stop with the bullshit that anything was planned.

A week before the rally, having never been to one before, I asked a friend if I can wear a swastika t-shirt. No problem. The idea of wearing a white shirt was unknown to any of us until just before the demonstration. And besides, who the fuck are you guys to tell us locals how we were to counter protest?

You clowns walked up to me, saw what I was wearing and handed me a sign. No problem.

It only became a problem, ten years after the fact.

Go back to playing with your bag of dicks.

Old November 1st, 2017 #84
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Back to Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right....

https://altrightexposedblog.wordpress.com/

Any comments?

Old November 1st, 2017 #85
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Can someone explain this?

(Mike “Enoch” is in the middle. His Jewish wife is on the right. His black half-brother is on the left.)

Mike Enoch hosts the “Daily Shoah” podcast, in which he says that the Jews deserved the Holocaust, bashes gays and calls for the police to gun down black people. Alt-Right leader Richard Spencer is often a panelist on the broadcast, along with Eli Mosley.

https://altrightexposedblog.wordpress.com/

Tags
alt-right, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread