VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2004 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Roper
Some people here have said that offering to make a deal with the Feds or other authorities is the same thing as making a deal with them, “from a moral position”. That’s like the Old Testament line that looking upon a woman with lust in your heart is the same thing as committing adultery with her. I don’t think so. My wife might not like to hear about me doing either, but I bet if she had her choice, she’d rather me not actually go through with the deed. That's one reason why Miller is wrong.

So, regardless of who might have ratted on who first, or who tried to make a deal first, the fact is that it’s a moot point. Our position is that once you testify against other White people, particularly White Nationalists, you can never come back. You can never reemerge as a leader. It can’t be allowed. No extenuating circumstances matter. No excuses.

Not long before his death, I asked Pastor Butler, who was on trial at the Ft. Smith sedition trials, what his personal opinion was of Glenn Miller. Pastor Butler told me, to my face and looking me in the eye, “Glenn Miller is a traitor, he testified against us.” Coming from someone who hardly ever had anything negative to say about anyone, that was one hell of an indictment.

To say that noone of flesh and blood would make the ultimate sacrifice, of just keep their damn mouth shut, displays a shocking degree of contempt for our movement, and for our race. To say that everyone else would have done the same in Miller’s position, sells us all short. If you can’t reasonably expect someone to stay true to that principle even when those around them fail, if you can’t reasonably expect someone to be willing to sacrifice their own life, and yes, even the safety and security of their family and loved ones, for the cause, then they’re not leadership material. I know what I would do in that situation. Some day I might get a chance to prove it. Until then, the argument is moot, because obviously we’re not going to be able to convince Alex that it isn’t acceptable to ally himself with Miller, and noone is going to be able to convince us that it’s right.

As far as Alex stating that I accepted donations from Miller, yes, he sent WR five bucks here, ten bucks there. Less than fifty dollars, in total, certainly. When I told him that we could not support him or endorse any of his projects, because of his having testified against White Nationalists, I also offered to refund every cent he had ever sent to us, if he wished. He didn’t ask for it, so I didn’t send it back. I will, though, if he wants me to.

Alex is such a brilliant writer, and a good speaker, too. It's a shame that we must redefine the nature of our association, but inevitable. We offered to make him head of WR's propaganda several months ago, we wanted to work with him much more closely, but he chose poorly, I feel.

In any event, I'm not interested in attacking Alex. We have forced him to make a decision today, and just as some people will despise us for doing so, some people will judge him based on his decision, in the future.

Best Regards,

Billy
What you think of Miller is one thing, but taking control of the forum is another. I'm a paying customer. If nothing else, it's just plain not legal to do what you've done. The right way to handle this sort of disagreement is privately. Not take over and unban people I want banned, and ban people I want participating. It's your decision whether or not to host me, but my decision what content I run, and who I associate with.

Old December 12th, 2004 #42
JB112

It's not so much a question of Miller bowing out, which he's offered to do many times, as that Alex won't break his loyalty to Miller, certainly not under pressure from WR. Come on, he didn't budge an inch for the NA, does anyone think he will for the WR? What is the WR, anyway? Get real, guys. You ought to be ashamed of your juvenile, criminal behavior, taking over another man's forum, as some sort of idiot stunt, probably to regain credibility with some angry supporters. Ugh. What a punky thing to do. And then letting loose all the banned lunatics, like a bunch of marxists would do after taking power, for support. One Glenn Miller producing the AA, and no one else has offered to do it, is worth pretty much all of the whole anti-Miller coalition.

Old December 12th, 2004 #43
Ben Vinyard

Perhaps there was a contradiction, so you have a valid point, but I don’t think Mr. Linder is fully aware that what he is doing is wrong and so I differentiate because of his intention. I believe his intentions are fully honorable even if his actions displayed poor judgment. We all make mistakes. Mistakes due to good intentions are still honorable in my book even if our choices turn out poorly in the end. If anyone wants to criticize him or me or VNN or White Revolution, sure go ahead. I think it is fair to criticize mistakes, but I don’t think it is fair to insult good intentions.

Ben Vinyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
Ben, these two statements above contradict each other.

Either associating with a known traitor is intolerable, or it is not. One's character must be judged by one's actions.

Linder chose and chooses Glenn Miller. Any man that can do that deserves no respect whatsoever.

The "lifeline" was extended to Linder, and he threw it back at you.

Let him sink. Natural selection in action.

Old December 12th, 2004 #44
norcalnative1971

Default Now we'll see the real Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
What you think of Miller is one thing, but taking control of the forum is another. I'm a paying customer. If nothing else, it's just plain not legal to do what you've done. The right way to handle this sort of disagreement is privately. Not take over and unban people I want banned, and ban people I want participating. It's your decision whether or not to host me, but my decision what content I run, and who I associate with.
I was expecting this! "[I]t's just plain not legal to do what you've done."

Ah, never ending dilemmas for you, Linder.

Will you be able to keep your mega-ego in check, or will you succumb and contact a Jew-lawyer to file a suit against White Revolution? Hey, maybe even follow your hero's course of action, and work with the "authorities."

While I certainly don't want ANY harm whatsoever to come to White Revolution, we're now going to see Linder in full glory.

Will he or won't he?

Will he swallow his pride? Or will he use the Jew-system against Aryans?

Stay tuned for the next episode of VNN-TV's "Racial Ethics, starring Glenn Miller & Alex Linder..."

Old December 12th, 2004 #45
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB112
It's not so much a question of Miller bowing out, which he's offered to do many times, as that Alex won't break his loyalty to Miller, certainly not under pressure from WR. Come on, he didn't budge an inch for the NA, does anyone think he will for the WR? What is the WR, anyway? Get real, guys. You ought to be ashamed of your juvenile, criminal behavior, taking over another man's forum, as some sort of idiot stunt, probably to regain credibility with some angry supporters. Ugh. What a punky thing to do. And then letting loose all the banned lunatics, like a bunch of marxists would do after taking power, for support. One Glenn Miller producing the AA, and no one else has offered to do it, is worth pretty much all of the whole anti-Miller coalition.
JB... I'm trying not to take "sides" if you will. A lot of Good White Folks that I care about are hurting right now... God this sucks! Oh well.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old December 12th, 2004 #46
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Vinyard
Perhaps there was a contradiction, so you have a valid point, but I don’t think Mr. Linder is fully aware that what he is doing is wrong and so I differentiate because of his intention. I believe his intentions are fully honorable even if his actions displayed poor judgment. We all make mistakes. Mistakes due to good intentions are still honorable in my book even if our choices turn out poorly in the end. If anyone wants to criticize him or me or VNN or White Revolution, sure go ahead. I think it is fair to criticize mistakes, but I don’t think it is fair to insult good intentions.

Ben Vinyard
COME ON, Ben!

Linder's read every word the rest of us have about Miller. I honestly don't think Linder is STUPID, and therefore he SHOULD have come to the same conclusion as yourself, Billy Roper, Tom Martin, and many others.

I realize you're trying to be civil to him, and I understand that, but Linder has made clear that he's not going to ditch the Bitch Miller. I don't think Linder's comment about the "illegality" of these actions is innocuous, either. Gods, Ben, I hope you're not about to learn that my perspective on Linder being sinister is true...

Old December 12th, 2004 #47
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
JB... I'm trying not to take "sides" if you will. A lot of Good White Folks that I care about are hurting right now... God this sucks! Oh well.
R Mac, you're certainly right it sucks, but this could never have come to this if it weren't for the abandonment of Honor months ago.

All it would have taken was a simple, "Mr. Miller, thanks for your offer of assistance, but because of your legacy, really, I respectfully say we can't utilize your assistance."

Old December 12th, 2004 #48
SkinnyMonkey

VNN Forum... FREE Speech for *all.

*Unless WR sez otherwise.

What a joke. So what if I declared Billy or Tom to be queer? It may be false, but if at least one person has the opinion, is it enough to ban them? WTF?

Old December 12th, 2004 #49
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Some people here have said that offering to make a deal with the Feds or other authorities is the same thing as making a deal with them, “from a moral position”. That’s like the Old Testament line that looking upon a woman with lust in your heart is the same thing as committing adultery with her. I don’t think so. My wife might not like to hear about me doing either, but I bet if she had her choice, she’d rather me not actually go through with the deed. That's one reason why Miller is wrong.

So, regardless of who might have ratted on who first, or who tried to make a deal first, the fact is that it’s a moot point. Our position is that once you testify against other White people, particularly White Nationalists, you can never come back. You can never reemerge as a leader. It can’t be allowed. No extenuating circumstances matter. No excuses.

Not long before his death, I asked Pastor Butler, who was on trial at the Ft. Smith sedition trials, what his personal opinion was of Glenn Miller. Pastor Butler told me, to my face and looking me in the eye, “Glenn Miller is a traitor, he testified against us.” Coming from someone who hardly ever had anything negative to say about anyone, that was one hell of an indictment.

To say that noone of flesh and blood would make the ultimate sacrifice, of just keep their damn mouth shut, displays a shocking degree of contempt for our movement, and for our race. To say that everyone else would have done the same in Miller’s position, sells us all short. If you can’t reasonably expect someone to stay true to that principle even when those around them fail, if you can’t reasonably expect someone to be willing to sacrifice their own life, and yes, even the safety and security of their family and loved ones, for the cause, then they’re not leadership material. I know what I would do in that situation. Some day I might get a chance to prove it. Until then, the argument is moot, because obviously we’re not going to be able to convince Alex that it isn’t acceptable to ally himself with Miller, and noone is going to be able to convince us that it’s right.

As far as Alex stating that I accepted donations from Miller, yes, he sent WR five bucks here, ten bucks there. Less than fifty dollars, in total, certainly. When I told him that we could not support him or endorse any of his projects, because of his having testified against White Nationalists, I also offered to refund every cent he had ever sent to us, if he wished. He didn’t ask for it, so I didn’t send it back. I will, though, if he wants me to.

Alex is such a brilliant writer, and a good speaker, too. It's a shame that we must redefine the nature of our association, but inevitable. We offered to make him head of WR's propaganda several months ago, we wanted to work with him much more closely, but he chose poorly, I feel.

In any event, I'm not interested in attacking Alex. We have forced him to make a decision today, and just as some people will despise us for doing so, some people will judge him based on his decision, in the future.

Best Regards,

Billy
Billy whether you agree with his association with Miller or not Alex pays you for the use of your server. I think this an outrageous act and you are trying to belittle the man. Who are you to decide who another man associates with? This power play of yours through your server is a cowardly act in my opinion. By the way who is the man behind the curtain that was banned by Alex and now makes a comeback? Another thing, maybe I'm missing something, but just what is this word "noone" you are so fond of? Is that the British spelling for noon? Do you mean to say "no one"?

Old December 12th, 2004 #50
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyMonkey
VNN Forum... FREE Speech for *all.

*Unless WR sez otherwise.
Actually that should read, "as long as one says only good about Glenn Miller."

Old December 12th, 2004 #51
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
Billy whether you agree with his association with Miller or not Alex pays you for the use of your server. I think this an outrageous act and you are trying to belittle the man.
Perhaps White Revolution should have just pulled the plug instead?

Old December 12th, 2004 #52
Franco

Quote:
"Brother Miller"?

Alex Linder's "loyalty" (subservience per an unknown cause) to Miller has superceded Linder's loyalty to the Aryan Race. Alex Linder has an opportunity to accept the "lifeline" the WR team has extended. Linder is too capable a man and potential leader to drown for Miller. I hope he takes the opportunity to move beyond Miller.

What the fuck are you doing back -- a guy who said that no one should have ever read David Duke's books??

---

Old December 12th, 2004 #53
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default norcal's putsch

Actually that should read, " as long as norcalnative can have whomever he wants banned."

Quote:
Actually that should read, "as long as one says only good about Glenn Miller."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old December 12th, 2004 #54
JB112

LOL, everything will be back in order in a few days, the lunatics will be back in their cages, and WR will have to reckon without Linder. Bad decision, guyz.

Old December 12th, 2004 #55
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Perhaps White Revolution should have just pulled the plug instead?
That would have been the correct thing to do if they did not want to do anything to further the Miller/Linder association. Hand the man his money back and tell him to take his business elsewhere, not this patronizing, paternal, public admonishment.

Old December 12th, 2004 #56
JB112

Quote:
That’s like the Old Testament line that looking upon a woman with lust in your heart is the same thing as committing adultery with her.
Is your brain OK, Billy, because that's a totally false analogy. The appropriate analogy would be if one tried to grope the woman and got slapped - rejected. Such a logical fallacy can only be willful. Perhaps your emotional needs re the Order cause you to deceive yourself about the nature of the situation.

Old December 12th, 2004 #57
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
What the fuck are you doing back -- a guy who said that no one should have ever read David Duke's books??

---
Doesn't it just burn your ass that I'm back...however long that may be until Miller takes back control of the Forum via Linder?

As for Duke, I've never been one to fund an addict's gambling habit.

Old December 12th, 2004 #58
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Actually that should read, " as long as norcalnative can have whomever he wants banned."
As I said elsewhere, I only wish I could take credit for this necessary action.

But that credit goes to Roper, Vinyard, and Martin.

Old December 12th, 2004 #59
Franco

-

Who Led The Feds To Miller?

Someone want to answer that before this thread goes any further?

----

Old December 12th, 2004 #60
JB112

Norc, although I don't think anyone cares that you're back, the legit Admin of the forum banned you. Right now you're acting like a liberated nigger in post segregation America. LOL, you'll be banned again in a couple days.

Closed Thread

Thread