VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 4th, 2017 #781
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Amazon has wide selection and is cheaper than some

It also says bookstore---but that will not include small local bookstores. Some bookstores don't package it per prison standards also.

You can use Amazon, it's considered a bookstore, so long as they ship directly to the prison and don't use FedEx or similar, and so long as its not a third party who sells through Amazon.

List of rules to get it there at this site:

http://www.sendbookstoinmates.com/in...n-terre-haute/

"..Most jails in Indiana*won’t accept books from small local bookstores. Similarly they will not accept books sent from friends and family of the prisoner. You have got to ship books direct originating from a major national bookstore like Amazon.
We strongly recommend that you restrict your shopping for books to Amazon and more importantly that you only view books available for sale by Amazon themselves (other 3rd party merchants can also sell on Amazon.com) to make sure your books arrive correctly. Other online bookstores as well as many 3rd party sellers on Amazon.com are well-known to cancel orders to jails or to not pack them in line with prison requirements.."

Old October 4th, 2017 #782
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
It also says bookstore---but that will not include small local bookstores. Some bookstores don't package it per prison standards also.

You can use Amazon, it's considered a bookstore, so long as they ship directly to the prison and don't use FedEx or similar, and so long as its not a third party who sells through Amazon.

List of rules to get it there at this site:

http://www.sendbookstoinmates.com/in...n-terre-haute/

"..Most jails in Indiana*won’t accept books from small local bookstores. Similarly they will not accept books sent from friends and family of the prisoner. You have got to ship books direct originating from a major national bookstore like Amazon.
We strongly recommend that you restrict your shopping for books to Amazon and more importantly that you only view books available for sale by Amazon themselves (other 3rd party merchants can also sell on Amazon.com) to make sure your books arrive correctly. Other online bookstores as well as many 3rd party sellers on Amazon.com are well-known to cancel orders to jails or to not pack them in line with prison requirements.."
Thanks, Emily, very useful. I would say do Amazon or don't bother. These prisons get real picky, if there's one commonly used source they will accept, that's the one to use.

Address:

Dylann Roof 28509-171
USP PO Box 33
Terre Haute IN 47808

Old December 19th, 2017 #783
Alex Linder
Administrator

Dylann Roof nails this turncoat bitch Piccolini, aka chef boyardee's gayest nephew

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3703304

Old December 19th, 2017 #784
Susan

Yeah, what a complete traitor. Leaving the "movement" and going to the pigs.

Dylann has more integrity than any of these so called good White men.

Old December 20th, 2017 #785
Ray Allan

Picciolini is the same punk who went after Evalion last year. She no longer claims to be WN, so I don't know if Picciolini had anything to do with that. Good for Storm Roof telling this fat diabetes piece of shit where to go.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 20th, 2017 #786
Dan Hadaway

Those beady eyes are very jewey.

Old December 20th, 2017 #787
Susan

I have some questions: Is there anyone near the prison who visits Roof? Can he have visitors? Could that person or persons take money or books to Roof in prison?

If I wanted to send money to him, can he accept it and how should I send it?

If I've asked these questions before, forgive me. If these questions have been answered before, forgive me. I don't feel like slogging through the entire thread.

But I'd like to send something to the poor guy. Bless his heart for his bravery and courage.
I'm finally sending some money to you, too, Linder. It's been a rough year just in the sense that I haven't had much to spare all year.

Old December 20th, 2017 #788
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I have some questions: Is there anyone near the prison who visits Roof? Can he have visitors? Could that person or persons take money or books to Roof in prison?

If I wanted to send money to him, can he accept it and how should I send it?

If I've asked these questions before, forgive me. If these questions have been answered before, forgive me. I don't feel like slogging through the entire thread.

But I'd like to send something to the poor guy. Bless his heart for his bravery and courage.
I'm finally sending some money to you, too, Linder. It's been a rough year just in the sense that I haven't had much to spare all year.
I don't know the answer on if he has someone who regularly goes there, but to send $ to Terra Haute, there are pretty specific rules, all on this site:

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/thp/

Don't send it to the mail address like you would a book from Amazon.

Also, Matt Hale had money that never made it to his commissary which does happen in these prisons from time to time, but usually it's fine. Might send in small increments depending on what you're sending to be cautious and see if he's getting it first.

What they have is 'Money Gram', Western Union, or mail, and it goes into their commissary account. So his inmate no. will be needed, It's: 28509-171.

The link: https://www.bop.gov/inmates/communications.jsp#money

You can call 'em up too, but they won't release certain info re his visitors--they should have no problem giving you info on sending $.

Old December 20th, 2017 #789
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Should mention, don't send cash if you use regular mail.

Has to be money order. Has to have their full name and number.

https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

"..Obtain a money order and include both the inmate's:
Full committed name AND complete eight-digit register number.
Non-postal money orders and non-government checks will be placed on a 15-day hold.."

If sending a money order include nothing else in the envelope, and it has to be USPS, not another entity.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 20th, 2017 at 12:34 PM.

Tags
charleston church shootin, dylann roof, white activism, white activists, white heroes, white on black, white on nigger, white rage

Thread