Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2006 #81
evilisgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88
Then why do you continue to think that our government planted bombs inside the WTC? Our government does stupid things, but I don't believe that even they would be capable of pulling off the biggest terrorist attack in history and tricking every American into believing that it was the work of islamic terrorists.

Do you realize what would happen if even 1 detail got out that prooved the government pulled this off? Revolution, riots in the streets, and an all out war on the government.

Face it. It was a terriorist attack, just like the USS Cole, the embassy bombings in Africa, and hostage taking in Iran.
I think it because of Physics and Probability. The government pulled off provoking and then letting the Japanese attack us at Pearl Harbor to get us into WWII. 911 is the same idea, got us into Iraq and Afghanistan, didn't it?

Old February 7th, 2006 #82
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilisgood
I think it because of Physics and Probability. The government pulled off provoking and then letting the Japanese attack us at Pearl Harbor to get us into WWII. 911 is the same idea, got us into Iraq and Afghanistan, didn't it?
The US entry into world war 2 was inevitable. Of couse we had a minimal knowledge of Pearl Harbor, our own government admits that they knew that Japan wanted to attack a U.S. military base in the pacific. They only thing that they didnt know is exactly when it was going to happen. Pearl Harbor officials were even put on high alert and told that Japan wanted to attack there.

We had a "minimal" knowledge that islamic terrorists wanted to attack New York, hell they attacked the WTC back in 93 as well, and no one is denying that it was the work of an islamic terrorist, the man responsable for the 93 attack even admitted as much.

As far as invading Afganastan, I really dont have a problem with that. I would like to see Osama captured as much as anyone else. As far as Iraq goes, I think even before the war we all knew they had nothing to do with 9-11.

As far as physics go, I have seen more than enough evidence by many people, including those involved in building the WTC that says that the planes, and burning jet fuel brought them down, not a bunch of bombs inside the building.

Old February 8th, 2006 #83
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
They most definitely are squibs. 17 seconds is nonsense. Define NEAR. The buildings could never come down at free fall if pancaked from the top floors-each floor being pancaked would resist and cumulatively add up to more time than free fall.

Well qualified engineers(e.g. not you) who are familiar with that structure say it CAN and did.

Old February 8th, 2006 #84
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:

Did you realize that due to lack of planning the US went into Afghanistan seven weeks late, at which point most important Al Qaeda members had already left the country? And were you aware they went into Afghanistan at a time when the CIA had nobody who could speak Pashto fluently? Sounds like poor planning to me.

Old February 8th, 2006 #85
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
They'll get a Finnish "military expert", a Russian general, a physics professor a pilot- anybody BUT A DEMOLITIONS EXPERT!
Right after 911 there was a guy, some kind of senior executive of an American Demolitions company, or the head of some US Govt. Construction Agency, who stated, in his opinion the WTC Towers collapsed after the Aircraft rammed them, NOT because of the impacts but due to demolition charges earlier planted in the buildings.

A couple of days passed, and he recanted in a very public manner. Like it was an apology scripted for him by a lawyer. At the time I thought, as I'm sure did many others, that 'they' have got to him. That was very shortly after 911, maybe a few days and long before the countless little inconsitancies and co-incidences surrounding this pivotal event began to emerge.

Now JP, before you go off and suggest I'm one of the conspiracy nutters who lie and embelish I have a confession; I cannot remember who this guy was, so I'm hoping someone on this thread does recall. As you know I'm a long way from New York.

I along with others, continue to be amused at the vehemence with which you attack those who suspect there is something suspiciously un-kosher with 911. For one so young you have a premamturely closed mind, was it the Army or your time in Russia? Are you SURE Mr Silverbein, stein, whatever, isn't sending you a few shekels to keep the Wolves away from the sheeple on this subject?

If not, why do you so enthusiastically spring to his defense?

And by the way, if you and quite a few others here are so sure that it was the 911 Aircraft alone which brought about the picture perfect demolitions of the two monster Skyscrapers, what brought down WTC7 at about 5.30Pm that afternoon?

It wasn't hit by anything, not even debris from the two Towers, as it was two blocks away. Hell of a co-incidence wasn't it? TWO planes hit TWO buildings and FIVE Office Towers collapse.

Gee, wasn't it lucky your friend, Mr Silverstein insured them for all that money that Fissile posted on a similar thread. Just a few weeks before those brutish Arabs destroyed them with the Aeroplanes.

No Arab names on Passenger Lists. No Arab bodies found in the Pentagon autopsy even though all the other passengers were identified. FBI Has the 'Black Box' flight recorders, refuses to divulge what was on them. Cell Phone calls from Airliners scientifically proven to be impossible yet Todd Beamer (?) makes one for what, SEVEN MINUTES, with some Negro woman at the phone company before saying to other passengers 'Let's Roll'.

Gee, golly couldn't Hollywood make a wonderfull Movie with suff like that. What's that you say? They're making the movies already?

What took them so long?

Your mentally challenged President said it was Osama because 'he hates your freedom' and you believe that?

Really?

Listen, I've been meaning to put this to you for a while. There is this beautiful LARGE Toll Bridge over the Sydney Harbour. It happens I have an arrangement in place which makes it possible for you to profit from my associations. But you'll have to hurry. Trust me this the opportunity of a lifetime.

Old February 8th, 2006 #86
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Some "guy"? Please find that "guy's" name and let's examine what he actually said. Often times people's statements are misinterpreted deliberately by those who want to hear certain things.

Old February 8th, 2006 #87
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
Your mentally challenged President said it was Osama because 'he hates your freedom' and you believe that?
No. He attacked us because of the US's government support of world zionism.

Old February 8th, 2006 #88
alyoshakaramazov

For what it's worth:

New Mexico demolitions expert Van Romero said on the day of the attack that he believed the building collapses were "too methodical" to have been a result of the collisions, and that he thought "there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse." His remarks were published in the Albuquerque Journal 1 and are reprinted below. Ten days later the same newspaper printed a retraction, in which Romero is quoted as saying "Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail." 2 His assertion of the official line in the second article is not backed up by any explanation or analysis.

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/...ns/romero.html

And for those inclined to the conspiracy theories, the 911research site suggests in the footnotes that the reason for the changed opinion was a grant to the guy's university:

5. New Mexico Tech Vice President Romero Named a Top Lobbyist, NMT, [cached]
6. Tech Receives $15 M for Anti-Terrorism Program, NMT, [cached]

Old February 8th, 2006 #89
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Nobody asked him WHO he thought would have planted those explosives.

Old February 8th, 2006 #90
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Jorge the crack-addled dry drunk mass murderer has a big fan club on these message boards, Bernie. I've seen them shut one down.

This is all about shutting people up for the greater glory of Israel. The rest of us just ain't going to make a dent. They have canned insults and bought-off "experts" for any bullshit that keeps the official lie afloat.

One thing I found out on a Brit board: 911 debunkers work in shifts. They completely crummied up the War Without End Forum to such an extent that they have had to institute "invitation only" areas on the forum to keep the debunkers from shitting up threads that are productive and informative.

Still worth reading, but under attack by regime shills:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/index...a59c2cd22a2338

Old February 8th, 2006 #91
evilisgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88
The US entry into world war 2 was inevitable. Of couse we had a minimal knowledge of Pearl Harbor, our own government admits that they knew that Japan wanted to attack a U.S. military base in the pacific. They only thing that they didnt know is exactly when it was going to happen. Pearl Harbor officials were even put on high alert and told that Japan wanted to attack there.

We had a "minimal" knowledge that islamic terrorists wanted to attack New York, hell they attacked the WTC back in 93 as well, and no one is denying that it was the work of an islamic terrorist, the man responsable for the 93 attack even admitted as much.

As far as invading Afganastan, I really dont have a problem with that. I would like to see Osama captured as much as anyone else. As far as Iraq goes, I think even before the war we all knew they had nothing to do with 9-11.

As far as physics go, I have seen more than enough evidence by many people, including those involved in building the WTC that says that the planes, and burning jet fuel brought them down, not a bunch of bombs inside the building.
Why was it inevitable?
FDR knew exactly where they were going to attack, that's why he moved the aircraft carriers out to sea. It is painfully obvious that you have not done your homework on these issues.
At what temperature were the steel beams on the interior columns certified at before melting? Before weakening? At what temperature does jet fuel burn? You saw the video of the second tower being hit which was the first to "collapse". You saw that most of the fuel exploded in a huge fireball OUTSIDE the building. Where did the heat necessary to "melt steel" come from?

Old February 16th, 2006 #92
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyoshakaramazov
For what it's worth:New Mexico demolitions expert Van Romero said on the day of the attack that he believed the building collapses were "too methodical" to have been a result of the collisions, and that he thought "there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse." His remarks were published in the Albuquerque Journal 1 and are reprinted below. Ten days later the same newspaper printed a retraction, in which Romero is quoted as saying "Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail.
Thanks for that. Poor old JP, he keeps insisting that the only 'experts' are those with Graduate Degrees, yet when the BYU Prof. of Physics comes out and says the 911 Aircraft were a diversion and could NEVER have by themselves alone caused the picture perfect collapse into their own footprint, he dishes the good Prof.

Thanks also Franzjoseph for that link. It seems we're getting more and more net control by the day, I couildn't get onto VNN for a week.

Old February 18th, 2006 #93
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default I like this thread.

The "Official" conspiracy theory still seems the most ludicrous.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old February 18th, 2006 #94
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Thanks for that. Poor old JP, he keeps insisting that the only 'experts' are those with Graduate Degrees, yet when the BYU Prof. of Physics comes out and says the 911 Aircraft were a diversion and could NEVER have by themselves alone caused the picture perfect collapse into their own footprint, he dishes the good Prof.

Thanks also Franzjoseph for that link. It seems we're getting more and more net control by the day, I couildn't get onto VNN for a week.

The fellow at BYU was criticized by his own fellows when they claimed his theories "couldn't pass peer review". That is important because his theory only handles one possible aspect of the destruction. He does not have the structural engineering training to understand the failure process. Also, the buildings DIDN'T collapse into their own footprints, they left piles of debris hundreds of feet outside their "footprint".

I am also wondering how much Prof. Jones knows his own field because he seemed to think it was odd that the buildings collapsed instead of toppling over. How could a pysicist not know that the WTC buildings were so heavy, when the structure failed they HAD to fall straight down? Where else were they supposed to go? Also his claims make it clear that he is repeating the same nonsense from unqualified people without checking into and verifying claims independently. For example, he alleged that there was thermite used to down the building. As someone with experience and knowledge on the use of thermite I can personally tell you this is ridiculous and it would have been incredibly obvious if they had used this. As far as I know thermite is not used in building demolition.

Old February 18th, 2006 #95
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Watch these videos and decide for yourself what really happened...

http://question911.com/links.php

It should be fun to watch slowjewski attempt to debunk these documentaries (course we all know he won't bother with investigating this link or any thing located there, and instead will most likely call me and everyone involved with the making of these documentaries "fucktards, cranks and loonies" ) Stay tuned...

Old February 18th, 2006 #96
evilisgood

Quote:
The fellow at BYU was criticized by his own fellows when they claimed his theories "couldn't pass peer review".
Did it ever dawn on you that his own fellows are pussies?

Old February 18th, 2006 #97
Desert Fox
Last Protector of Whites

Quote:
No it doesn't dawn on them, the masses worship authority figures without ever realizing that those "authorities" are frauds and entirely self absorbed creatures who are totally controlled by the system.

Old February 18th, 2006 #98
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Why would they be so cowardly? Is it because of all those assassination attempts on Prof. Jones? Was it because Alex Jones and the rest of the 9-11 conspiracy people have been killed?

Old February 18th, 2006 #99
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

You offer nothing more than a sloppy example of reductio ad absurdum, JP. Try harder.
It takes considerable courage to stand up for truthful inquiry in the post-9-11 world. Many lack the courage to even give honest thought to questions ZOG doesn't want asked. Look in the mirror for an example.

Quote:
Why would they be so cowardly? Is it because of all those assassination attempts on Prof. Jones? Was it because Alex Jones and the rest of the 9-11 conspiracy people have been killed?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old February 18th, 2006 #100
Hate Dept.
Banned

Default What I'd like you to answer is

why in hell would the evildoers go so far as to make a controlled demolition? I mean why not just blow the damn thing up and if it topples over, the more deaths the better. In fact, what's the matter with the plane hitting the building, causing mass deaths, and leave it at that? Why did they have to go through the risk of planting tons of explosives? I'm sure you'll have an answer. You've got it all figured out.

You 911 conspiracy kooks are an EMBARRASSMENT.

Thread