VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2007 #61
QuikSilver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Do a study on the origin of Klassen's surname.
Quote:
**The following is an extract from the Mennonite Encyclopedia Online--maybe this will help:

"Claassen (Claasen, Classen, Claesz, Claussen, Klaassen, Klassen, Klaeszen)

Claassen is a Mennonite name that originated in the Netherlands. In Prussia it was first mentioned in 1552 at Schmerblock. In 1776, 107 families carried this name in West Prussia (without Danzig); in 1910, 409 persons; and in 1935 (without Elbing), 420 persons. In Prussia it was one of the most common Mennonite family names, occurring mostly in the Flemish congregations."

My Klassen ancestors, originally from Holland, were Lithuanian Mennonites (Friesians) who eventually settled in the South Russian village of Kronsgarten around 1797. I think it's even possible that the name could have been derived from "son of Klaas" like many other Scandinavian names.**
I've got this text from mygeneology.com . All people looking for their Klassen ancestry claim they are either Mennonites from Ukraine, Russia and Prussia or they are either from Holland, Belgium or Sweden.

Check it out for yourself : http://genforum.genealogy.com/klassen/

Quote:
Another point of note is that the only people immigrating from Russia in the early 1920's were Jews.
This is a false statement. Many Russians fled before & after the jew communist takeover known as the October Revolution. Many Russians fled throughout Europe, such as to Yugoslavia, France and England (all had well known Russian Communities). To China - in Beijing you can still go to the Russian Quarter. It is a fact that many fled to North America.

Old July 28th, 2007 #62
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendLloyd View Post
Oh, no...
Here we go again!
These CAH tools posting anti White shit again!!

6killer/natsocnet = :[]
That's right Rebbe Lloyd, since you're the expert on Jewishness, Jew Watch is run by the CAH - your fav. obsession.

Old July 28th, 2007 #63
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSilver View Post
I've got this text from mygeneology.com . All people looking for their Klassen ancestry claim they are either Mennonites from Ukraine, Russia and Prussia or they are either from Holland, Belgium or Sweden.
Aren't Mennonites a pacifist Christian sect - like Quakers?

Old July 28th, 2007 #64
QuikSilver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet View Post
Aren't Mennonites a pacifist Christian sect - like Quakers?
I don't know. What difference does is make ?

Racially, they are of Germanic stock, not jews like you claimed Klassen was in one of your previous posts.

Old July 28th, 2007 #65
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSilver View Post
I don't know. What difference does is make ?.
Dunno. Ask the Rebbe. He's the one with the Christian problem.

Quote:
Racially, they are of Germanic stock, not jews like you claimed Klassen was in one of your previous posts.
No, I didn't "claim" any such thing, you fucking liar. I asked the Rebbe if it was true as stated on Jew Watch.

Old July 28th, 2007 #66
tuisto

[QUOTE=natsocnet;587115]

Quote:

No, I didn't "claim" any such thing, you fucking liar.
2Timothy:2/16

"Shun profane and vain babblings: for they increase into more ungodliness."

2/24
"...but be gentle to all men, apt to teach, patient"

Are these scripture words nothing but "babble" to you?

Old July 28th, 2007 #67
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

[QUOTE=tuisto;587120]
Quote:

2Timothy:2/16

"Shun profane and vain babblings: for they increase into more ungodliness."

2/24
"...but be gentle to all men, apt to teach, patient"

Are these scripture words nothing but "babble" to you?
I wouldn't know, because I'm not actually a christian, you fuckwit

Old July 28th, 2007 #68
tuisto

[QUOTE=natsocnet;587133]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post

Sorry, tencostan, I took you for someone else

Old July 28th, 2007 #69
ReverendLloyd
Banned

[QUOTE=natsocnet;587133]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post

Hmmmm.............???

So, you aren't "actually a christian" (notice his small "c"), yet I'm wrong and JEWISH because I am anti a NON WHITE IDEOLOGY?!?!

Old July 28th, 2007 #70
Booher

Klassen was a Mennonite and Mennonite's almost always marry within their own. They are among the purest white people you'll find on the planet.

Heather Blue

The writings of Ben Klassen are worth reading, even if you disagree with what he says about worshiping a god.

Old July 28th, 2007 #71
birdman77
Banned

being raised catholic, i learned a few things
1) not only were the crusades sponsered by the church, but also the orthodox "mohammedites". in the 7th century, even the sand niggers knew the jews were evil
2) catholic priests have to live up to a practice, that mere mortal men can't handle, so they fuck anything that resembles a hole, even a 12 year olds' asshole
3) catholics are polytheistic, thus worshipping idols
4) the vatican is a country unto itself, thus giving reason for cult status
5)the vatican opposed the declaration of independance, because it didn't include blacks, natives, mudds, yellows, and hybrid mixes
6) the catholic church ENDORSES the possibility of a world-wide race, where all people are mixed
7) the catholic church believes that women should be relagated to "brood sow" staus
8)catholics were origanally discouraged to seek refuge in north america, unless it be pure missionary work, resulting re-patriation from their country of origin, and not allowed to establish structured government in the new world, unless cleared by the pope

Old July 29th, 2007 #72
tuisto

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman77 View Post

2) catholic priests have to live up to a practice, that mere mortal men can't handle, so they fuck anything that resembles a hole, even a 12 year olds' asshole

Sorry to hear that! Sorry for you!
Your catholic priests were niggers? Or Moroccans? Or Mexicans?

Out of the whole bunch of those - in your comment denigrated - priests, who were celebrating mass, where I grew up (redemptorists) only one was kind of weird with his occasional erections under his black soutane.
We altar-boys understood as adults , what was going on.
That particular guy was suffering terribly before dying.
But "fuck anything", in the strict sense, he didn't.
At least not us boys. Thank dog!

Last preaching of that erection-fellow I heard, was about the immaculate conception of Mary, who later became Dog's mother.
Most of the other priests seemed good men.
Not everyone has to be negatively afflicted by their misunderstanding of kundalini.

Those priests must have been Germans (NS-formed) first and dogs servants second

Quote:
5)the vatican opposed the declaration of independance, because it didn't include blacks, natives, mudds, yellows, and hybrid mixes
6) the catholic church ENDORSES the possibility of a world-wide race, where all people are mixed
Do you think the Lutherans are a better bunch?

Old July 29th, 2007 #73
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

[QUOTE=ReverendLloyd;587190]
Quote:

Hmmmm.............???

So, you aren't "actually a christian" (notice his small "c"), yet I'm wrong and JEWISH because I am anti a NON WHITE IDEOLOGY?!?!
Don't worry your diseased little mind over it Rabbi.

Old July 29th, 2007 #74
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

[QUOTE=ReverendLloyd;587190]
Quote:

Hmmmm.............???

Don't worry your diseased little mind over it Rabbi.

Old July 29th, 2007 #75
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman77 View Post
1) not only were the crusades sponsered by the church, but also the orthodox "mohammedites". in the 7th century, even the sand niggers knew the jews were evil
4) the vatican is a country unto itself, thus giving reason for cult status
7) the catholic church believes that women should be relagated to "brood sow" staus
8)catholics were origanally discouraged to seek refuge in north america, unless it be pure missionary work, resulting re-patriation from their country of origin, and not allowed to establish structured government in the new world, unless cleared by the pope
Well when you open another thread on VNNF and start pleading with christians to respect your beliefs, to wit: if you are christian, please give us space you cannot start whinging if they show you the same courtesy you show them...

As the good book says: "do unto others..."

Old July 29th, 2007 #76
Heather Blue

Default The hang ups

(I sort of cover my eyes when glancing at some of the words you guys use! )
There is a lot of facts we don't know regarding certain individuals, but there is also far too much suspicion. I've noticed for some time that the white man is very prone to be ultra suspicious. I guess the presence of the Jew and the traitors among us makes us jumpy.

But I do despair that a lot of people simply do not have the mental capacity to understand the Jews for what they are. Jews are too alien for them to comprehend. My sister is one of them. I have spent the better part of our lives pointing out the hand of the Jews in our affairs. She has gotten sharp enough that she can detect the Jews' finagling in matters. At the same time, she will make inane statements like "Jews (in the Old Testament) were Gods Chosen back then, but He did tell them they would pierce His side." ( It was a Roman soldier that pierced the side of Jesus when He was on the cross to verify His death.)

The Jews were not even around for nearly fifteen hundred years after Abraham and Moses. When Jesus Christ spoke of the "Jews" He spoke of them as a different group than those associated with Him. The gospel writers spoke of the "Jews" in a manner like us when we point out a Negro or an Asian.

But good, simple white people cannot comprehend the heinous nature of the Jews. That kind of evil is beyond their mental capabilities.

Old July 29th, 2007 #77
Heather Blue

Default The hang ups

(I sort of cover my eyes when glancing at some of the words you guys use! )
There is a lot of facts we don't know regarding certain individuals, but there is also far too much suspicion. If we look for perfection in each of us and condemn every fault we will never successfully deal with the Jews.

Nevertheless I do despair that a lot of people simply do not have the mental capacity to understand the Jews for what they are. Jews are simply too alien for them to comprehend. My sister is one of them. I have spent the better part of our lives pointing out the hand of the Jews in our affairs. She has gotten sharp enough she can detect the Jews' finagling in matters. At the same time, she will make inane statements like "Jews (in the Old Testament) were Gods Chosen back then, but He did tell them they would pierce His side." It was a Roman soldier that pierced the side of Jesus when He was on the cross to verify His death.

The Jews were not even around for nearly fifteen hundred years after Abraham and Moses. When Jesus Christ spoke of the "Jews" He spoke of them as a different group than everyone else. The gospel writers also spoke of the "Jews" as a diffrent group.

But good, simple white people cannot comprehend the heinous nature of the Jews. That kind of evil is beyond their mental capabilities. But do they need to have the wisdom of a sage to be able to deal with the Jewish problem?

Old July 29th, 2007 #78
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
yadda, yadda, yadda, yadda.......

A jewish saying through and through:

Quote:
H3045
ידע
yâda‛
yaw-dah'
A primitive root; to know (properly to ascertain by seeing); used in a great variety of senses, figuratively, literally, euphemistically and inferentially (including observation, care, recognition; and causatively instruction, designation, punishment, etc.): - acknowledge, acquaintance (-ted with), advise, answer, appoint, assuredly, be aware, [un-] awares, can [-not], certainly, for a certainty, comprehend, consider, X could they, cunning, declare, be diligent, (can, cause to) discern, discover, endued with, familiar friend, famous, feel, can have, be [ig-] norant, instruct, kinsfolk, kinsman, (cause to, let, make) know, (come to give, have, take) knowledge, have [knowledge], (be, make, make to be, make self) known, + be learned, + lie by man, mark, perceive, privy to, X prognosticator, regard, have respect, skilful, shew, can (man of) skill, be sure, of a surety, teach, (can) tell, understand, have [understanding], X will be, wist, wit, wot.
kikes hate Christ.

Old July 29th, 2007 #79
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
kikes hate Christ.

Only the lickspittle love JEW invented christ-INSANITY!!

Old July 29th, 2007 #80
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Only the lickspittle love JEW invented christ-INSANITY!!

No, I’d say the lickspittle follows the antichrist teachings of a weakling coward who killed himself for a common whore, lol.

Thread