VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2017 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Publisher, Author and "Hollowcost Denier" Ernst Zundel Dies

(Above: Ernst Zundel)

It’s funny: I’ve never met anyone who said “the Holocaust never happened.” Not one person. Nope. Never. Where are these “holocaust deniers” hiding? I have, however, met lots of people who question parts of the Holocaust, since the Jews, not the various allied militaries, made the hard-to-believe “6 million Jews have been gassed within 4 years” claim, and the Jews are known for being bold liars. Indeed, at first, the Dachau concentration camp in Germany was called an “extermination” gassing camp, but now it’s not called a gassing camp. I guess all the “gas chambers” at Dachau disappeared into thin air one day when no one was looking [1][2].

[Article].

[1] the main causes of death in the concentration camps, for Jews and non-Jews alike, were disease (typhus) and starvation due to the allied militaries bombing the German supply lines (roads, bridges, etc.). The Jews used the “Holocaust” story to get sympathy and in turn to get Israel

[2] see The Leuchter Report (a .PDF file)

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Tags
aryan hero, aryan history, ernst zundel, holocaust heretic, white activists, white heroes

Thread