Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2011 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What's common and wrong with upper-middle-class people, perhaps it goes for whites in general, is a too deep belief in universal fairness and the paste jewels of respectability, responsibility, fairness and the rest. These aren't bad things, but they are neither as broad nor as deep as whites imagine. Their failure to grasp this is related to the universalist fantasy sprung on them by their insane religion.

Michael Vick is not a bad man who did bad things. He's a perfectly ordinary nigger.

Your average white person is incapable of perceiving this on his own, just as the fish doesn't know from water.

Look around, and you'll see a version of this mistake everywhere. What the white middle-class man thinks are UNIVERSAL standards are actually WHITE standards. This is why the leftists like Valdez actually help us when the blather about white privilege and white standards vs nigger ways of doing things, as we see in corporate diversity seminars and in the pseudo-academic field of 'Whiteness studies.'

The general rule that matters politically is that anything that insists on White DIFFERENCE, white uniqueness, HELPS our cause. Even if that DIFFERENCE is presented as a negative. I once coined a word that fits here: uniquity, jamword of unique and iniquity. Unique evil. adj. uniquitous. Whites are uniquitous because...I'll let our li'l helper Paldez fill in the blank.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 28th, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #82
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
What's common and wrong with upper-middle-class people, perhaps it goes for whites in general, is a too deep believe in universal fairness and the paste jewels of respectability, responsibility, fairness and the rest. These aren't bad things, but they are neither as broad nor as deep as whites imagine. Their failure to grasp this is related to the universalist fantasy sprung on them by their insane religion.
Only Whites are naive enough to buy into this judge-all-as-individuals jew-jive (those few who still have the balls to judge anyone in any way); the footed assloaves sure as hell ain't going for it.

Quote:
Look around, and you'll see a version of this mistake everywhere. What the white middle-class man thinks are UNIVERSAL standards are actually WHITE standards. This is why the leftists like Valdez actually help us when the blather about white privilege and white standards vs nigger ways of doing things, as we see in corporate diversity seminars and in the pseudo-academic field of 'Whiteness studies.'

The general rules that matters politically is that anything that insists on White DIFFERENCE, white uniqueness, HELPS our cause. Even if that DIFFERENCE is presented as a negative. I once coined a word that fits here: uniquity, jamword of unique and iniquity. Unique evil. adj. uniquitous. Whites are uniquitous because...I'll let our li'l helper Paldez fill in the blank.
That's reason enough to allow it to continue its Sterno-induced "euro"-hating war-hootings: let the fence-sitters see what the salivating, antennae-rubbing cucarachas can't wait to do to them when they're calling the shots in just a few more years.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #83
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

I have to recount an anecdote. Indulge me, if you will.

The hardest thing I ever did physically was a spur-of-the-moment 12-13 miles hike down and back up the Grand Canyon on a hot summer afternoon to midnight. Why did I do it? Because it seemed very DIFFICULT and I was healthy at that point, and felt up for a nice challenge. I never need much water, as a kid I used to play sports all day and would pride myself on being the last one to drink. (As a side note, my behavior is common enough the park rangers know it as a phenomenon. It's kind of a masculine pride thing, and people sometimes die from it, or get exhausted/lost/left panting on the trail after the park closes and the sun goes down, leading their gf's to scream and shriek. The rangers have no sympathy for those who do this sort of thing, and they might even charge these people if they have to drag out the machinery to look for/rescue them. Anyhoot...)

I can't remember what trail this was, and I'm not going to look it up, but what it is is a trail from the bus drop off about six miles down to the river, and of course the same distance back, uphill. It's cool on the rim of the canyon. But as you are warned, and is in fact the case, you lose the winds down below the rim, and it quickly becomes extremely hot in the sun of a summer day where the temp is over 100 and the air is dead.

So, I set off down the trail, with only a one-liter bottle of water. I figured I would drink the river when I got there. Yeah, six miles is a bit, but it's downhill, nothing to worry about. Once I got maybe 2+ miles down the trail, past the point where the tourists have turned back to return to the rim and the bus and their cars, you only see an occasional serious hiker. Who is almost always carrying a big pack and a shit-tonne of water. And here's me in a mesh wife-beater with a lone bottle of water. An Italian (I guess) was horrified by what I had, and seemed to believe I was bound to die of dehydration. I later crossed another guy with a big pack who seemed to have at least two full gallons of water on his person. I was staggered by the weight he was carrying. Surely the fluid lost thru the sweat of carrying a full GALLON of water would more than make up for the value of its hydration. At least it sure seemed to me. I didn't speak to him, just nodded and observed his accoutrements. These trails are all over the place; you can walk wherever you want, and there are a number of paths back up from the river to rim, or you can walk along the river and explore.

So, I made it down to the river, and goddam, it was hotter and harder on the way DOWN than I had ever guessed. I mean, I was flat fucking tired, truly sun-whipped from the extreme heat and glare. I sat down on the bank, half in the river, and drank a bunch of river water, which they advise against. It tasted damn good. The Colorado is remarkably cold and fast-rushing compared to your milder eastern rivers. You could very easily drown in it. I was in no danger of that, just sitting in the enjoyable cold water and drinking it, throwing it on my face and body repeatedly. Oh man, how nice. And it's pretty scenic too. They have a mesh metal crossbridge where you can pass over and walk around and see a little cabin. Somewhere around there you can even camp for the nite. So I looked around, and then walked back over the river, and back on the even trail that jagged along with the river course, with no real end in sight.

At this point, altho refreshed, I was still extremely tired from a mere six miles...downhill...in extreme heat...with no wind. I was not at all eager to head back up. And the sun was within, say, two hours of going down. At this point I realized that my projection to my girlfriend that I would be back in 4-5 hours max was risibily ridiculous. I was that far in and had the entire, much harder trek back UP in the same horrible heat, and very much more tired out than I had started.

The point of this little story was that I passed this Glen Ellyn-type girl (that means upper-middle-class WASP type) just as I hit the river. Hers was the antithesis of my approach. She had the high-priced backpack, with the little gerbil suck thing that comes over your shoulder. I had rubbed mud on my face from the river, just to keep a little cool on my head, and to be accurate, to make for a little crazy visual effect. We stopped and spoke just briefly. I said, Actually I'm not really thirsty at all. She quickly returned, actually that's not such a good thing. Goody litte her knows off some Sheet provided by Legitimate Authority that whatever I was saying was one of the starter signs of advanced dessication. Undoubtedly it was something like that. Well, you know women. Many, many of them don't understand anything that matters - they're women. Their mind-heart-soul complex vests in Authority, and its high altar command that we be Doing Things the Right Way. WASP upper middle class women tend to lack spirit and love of freedom; they have no visceral understanding of anything that isn't coded up by authority - anything they would deem 'inappropriate,' one of the highest of their verbal holies. And the high intelligence they often exhibit merely reinforces their inner dessication. Just the uber slight snootyishness with which she good-doggily alluded to what All Morally Upright People Know About Hydration, and the way she just barely drew back because of my mud smear and, by her class' way of thinking, slightly too loud or too spirited, or in some tiny degree wrong way of interacting with her, like I was going to dirty her with my dehydrated corporeal anti-authoritarian indecency...just - it's the doting in this anecdote. That's just how this type is. You can't explain it to them. "I wanted to run down this anti-mountain and run a real physical risk just BECAUSE it's that - a risk. It's not insane. It's a legitimately risk-taking activity, and I need to prove that I'm tough enough that I deserve to edit VNN, have kids, do whatever I need to do in life." Women cannot understand this impulse, and that is one reason civilized societies don't allow them to make the deepest political decisions.

Now, lots of people write stuff near in form to what I've written, but it always ends in celebrating rebellious for its own sake, or some bogus spirituality, or proles over bourgeois, but that's not what I mean here. I merely mean to show that this girl's type is deeply uncomprehending of the spiritual need to make your own way, and not rely on authority at all times. Sometimes not only to go off the track, but to commit literally illegal criminal acts, even if small ones. What these girl-mindeds never get is that while they are perfectly happy doing something that has been cleaned and sanitized and routinized by 10,000,000 before them...there's nothing wrong with trying to get a tiny piece of how things were before all that, which is all I was trying to do. I think their judgment says more about them than the ones they judge. I mean, they really think you are nuts because you're not carrying literally gallons of water, and you don't have an Officially Approved Hiker's Backpack. I don't think girls like this are nuts, I think they're kind of sad and unimaginative. They're spiritually dried up like they've taken a suppository of the spirit. Fuck your stupid $200 backpack, and your gerbil suck, and your sheet-says volume of water, and your appropriately constrained expression of distaste for anyone who deviates an inch from what Authority has delivered about hiking from on high.

And that's my story. I can say the hike back up that inverted mountain was the hardest physical thing I've ever done, truly and genuinely exhausting. The heat finally left when the sun went down. There were no lights, and the wind came up. It was actually getting nipply. I only passed one other set of persons on the trail, and they asked if I needed them to call emergency. I said no. I knew I could do it, but it ended up taking me past midnight. Multiple times I had to lie down in the trail and rest. I was a little afraid of being butted off the mountainside by a goat, but that's the kind of extremely unlikely thing you think about when you're tired in a strange land in the dark with the stars out and wind picking up. Finally I made it to the top, and my gf was of course nowhere around. I wasn't sure what to do, as the park was shut down. I decided to jump in the dumpster of aluminum cans, since I was cold. I started thinking, trying to remember where the cars were, which way the bus had taken us. I hate just waiting, so I picked a direction and went with it, and another 1.5 miles, as I recall, and sure enough, I found the main parking place and eventually my car, with my gf inside.

She had gone to the park rangers, and the feminist there said what I said above - that my actions were typical of the behavior of a sector of the male population. And, according to the gf, she seemed awfully like it would be no big loss to her, and perhaps even a modest pleasure, if I were to die in the Canyon. Well, you can see it from her point of view too, I suppose, and I was never in danger of dying unless that goat came along, or a mountain lion. I was just bone weary.

But the real reason I did it was not just that I wanted a challenge, it was that these goddam national parks now jew you for $20 to get in and look around, and I, jewily enough, wanted to get my full $20 bucks worth of experience, and the Griswold rim railing rubbernecking wasn't enough to satisfy me.

If you're ever at the Canyon, you might give it a try yourself. Contrary to government reports, there's nothing wrong with drinking out of the Colorado river, and you don't need to carry fifteen gallons of water and a giant backpack to get down there and back. But it is a goddam hard thing to walk all that trail and back in a single day. I would say I did about 15 miles total, from a standing start, with no equipment and a single water bottle. Thirst was never a problem, but the trip was absolutely exhausting, and I felt it in my muscles even two weeks later, and it took 3-4x as long as I estimated it would. THE END.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 28th, 2011 at 12:50 AM.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #84
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Only Whites are naive enough to buy into this judge-all-as-individuals jew-jive (those few who still have the balls to judge anyone in any way); the footed assloaves sure as hell ain't going for it.
It's an extremely deep lodged way of taking the world. There's a perfect technical parallel to it, but I don't know what it is, perhaps operating system. You can explain what I said to people all day long, but it doesn't sink in with them, even if they accept it. People are Supposed to Act a Certain Way...and they cannot get past this inbuilt feeling. There are tens of millions of this type, they are the ones who like O'Reilly and Nancy Grace.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #85
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The upper middle class doesn't need a proxy, its elitism is satisfied by the safe, Correct sort of stuff Lander writes about in "Stuff White People Like."
The fascist ideology of this website is essentially selective recycling of antiquated ruling class ideology, since genetic determinism was once very popular in ruling class circles in order to justify colonialism, slavery, and genocide, though subtler forms of eurocentrism are now in vogue.

Of course, your genetic determinism and ethnic bigotry isn't particularly consistent; it's selective. The doctrine of inferiority of non-euros is a standard tenet of classical colonialist ideology, but the only intra-euro "racialism" you adopt is against Jews, frequently typing of "Judeocommunism." While the association of ethnic Ashkenazim-Sephardim with socialism is many decades old, the association of other euro immigrants and ethnic minorities with the same or other ideologies regarded as a threat to the ruling class is also.

Yet you do not write of the threat of Catholics, as with Samuel Morse's nineteenth century warnings of the Papist threat, nor adopt the antipathy to southern and eastern euro migrants historically prevalent in the U.S. and still championed by the fascist movement's "Nordicist" tendency, or associate other ethnic groups that have genomic similarities to Ashkenazim-Sephardim with socialism, as with the association of Slavs with anarchism after Czolgosz assassinated McKinley (that eventually culminated in the First Red Scare and the Palmer Raids), or of Italians with the same after Sacco and Vanzetti were prosecuted and convicted. Maybe the people who espoused these classical prejudices were onto something that the "multiculturalism" behind modern white supremacism has blinded you to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
Your world view is based on Karl Marx's nonsensical idea that all human activity originates from "class struggle".

None of your conclusions has any validity, because they are founded on a false idea.
Are you not even clever enough to avoid an instant repetition of the genetic fallacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That's reason enough to allow it to continue its Sterno-induced "euro"-hating war-hootings: let the fence-sitters see what the salivating, antennae-rubbing cucarachas can't wait to do to them when they're calling the shots in just a few more years.
Why do you find my agenda distasteful, Whorest? Isn't it in favor of the "white homeland" that the membership here crows on about, and geographic isolation from the ostensibly inferior non-white races?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The hardest thing I ever did physically was a spur-of-the-moment 12-13 miles hike down and back up the Grand Canyon
It's actually called Bidááʼ Haʼaztʼiʼ Tsékooh.

The remainder of your tedious rambling illustrates two facts that I was already aware of.

The first is that your deluded worldview is influenced and shaped by your subjective anecdotal perceptions. While this is an inevitable condition of everyone's worldview, to some extent, the fact that your worldview is in fact so deluded is that it's dominated by anecdotal experiences that you perceive as negative. When empirical evidence based on large data sets contradicts your worldview, as I have repeatedly demonstrated that it does, you dismiss it in favor of your anecdotes, the standard behavior of the religious fundamentalist who favors his preconceived ideological dogma and confirmation bias to reality.

The second is that the bilagaana know in their hearts that they are markedly physically inferior because of the sedentary lifestyle that the majority of them have chosen to adopt, and feel the psychological need to perform essentially theatrical acts that they believe represent physical prowess to convince themselves otherwise. Though Southwestern Indians historically and presently accomplished and continue to accomplish arduous physical routines of much greater intensity, this little jaunt is symbolic of the sad remains of euros' attempts to reconnect to the outdoors. One of the reasons that Germans, including Hitler himself, were so enthralled by Karl May novels, is that the heroic frontier adventures of Old Shatterhand and Winnetou represented virtues of the rugged outdoorsman and warrior that the majority of them were personally unfamiliar with.

A related point is that the essential "conquest" of the "Grand Canyon" symbolically represents the victory of man over nature and your psychological need to conquer a powerful foe and assure yourself of your own rugged masculinity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #86
7of10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

munchies

Hippy speak for fast food
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #87
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
Why do you find my agenda distasteful, Whorest? Isn't it in favor of the "white homeland" that the membership here crows on about, and geographic isolation from the ostensibly inferior non-white races?
Well, it's like this, Chief Suck-Um-Cock: the relatively small chunk of the earth that is our land of origin has many beauties, but it just can't contain our numbers or satisfy our visions. Ya see, we've grown really fond "your" land over the centuries, just as our Solutrean ancestors were fond of it before yours invaded and killed/mixed 'em away. So we think we'll to keep it, and expel you instead, mmkay?

Hey, we're even willing to work with you on whether it'll be the horizontal or vertical variety. C'mon now - you can't get any fairer that that!
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
The fascist ideology of this website is essentially selective recycling of antiquated ruling class ideology, since genetic determinism was once very popular in ruling class circles in order to justify colonialism, slavery, and genocide, though subtler forms of eurocentrism are now in vogue.
'Fascist' as used by you and every other leftist has no meaning beyond you-don't-like-it. I, for one, have been consistently against centralized state power, which means it is impossible for me to be a fascist if the world has any actual meaning it can't be untethered from.

Neither do you pay the slightest attention to the fact that none of us here support the "White Man's Burden," as the people of those times referred to it. We, most of us, are not christians, and don't give a fig about leading you little brown people out of savagery into civilization - we don't think you're capable of it. That was a mistake made by our christ-cranked forebears, and we certainly will not repeat it. We demand our own nations, entirely free of your muddy presence, and that is what we will have, sooner or later. What we or you or anyone thinks about genetics is interesting or boring but in any case irrelevant. By no rational description is what we here at VNNF want today in 2011 any faintest relation to any ruling class ideology of old. The only similarity is that the oldsters, like we today, respect physical anthropology and genuine racial science - IQ measurements and such.

Quote:
Of course, your genetic determinism and ethnic bigotry isn't particularly consistent; it's selective.
What's consistent is your refusal to accept our position for what it actually is, and your insistence that we be something we are not. Our position is this: race and races exist; and the differences between races matter politically. There's no mention of anything related to determinism, genetic or otherwise. It's a real world fact that races only mix under coercion, except around the edges, and that the vast majority of whites prefers to live around other whites. That's what our politics is based on. You continually try to construe rough racial groupings as though they're atomic particles. It doesn't work. It's you who refuses, yes, refuses, to see our politics for what it is, and insists it be something imaginary and inconsistent. And of course, you chip in your usual inability to conceive that a single anomaly doesn't destroy a valid generalization based on thousands pattern-producing examples.

Quote:
The doctrine of inferiority of non-euros is a standard tenet of classical colonialist ideology
Silly reductionism. The colonialists weren't thick in the way you present them. It is you who dumps reality that contradicts ideology. The ruling class is whatever you say it is. So are colonialists. So are white nationalists. They're stock figures in the judeo-left's devil's pantheon, not actual creatures who act in history.

Quote:
, but the only intra-euro "racialism" you adopt is against Jews, frequently typing of "Judeocommunism."
Jews are a racial hybrid - inbreds culturally and genetically a race unto themselves. It doesn't matter than they have genetic similarity of some degree to certain subsets of Mediterranean white - jews are distinctly hostile to Europeans, their race and culture - according to both us AND them. Again, your non-argument is simply another example of your false belief that a single counter example disproves a valid generalization. Race is rough around the edges is all your pseudo-argument reduces to. You're trying to turn that commonplace into the common lie that the White race does not exist to serve your vile anti-White agenda. But it does exist.

Quote:
While the association of ethnic Ashkenazim-Sephardim with socialism is many decades old,
It's not an association, and it's not socialism. Marx was the original pseudo-scientific socialist, the creator of the system that created the worst horrors mankind has ever seen. He was dead by that point, but it was other jews just like him who boosted his ideas an put them into actual practice on the bodies of hundreds of millions of innocent Europeans. Jews aren't associated with communism, they are communism - per the quote from rabbi Wise.

Quote:
Yet you do not write of the threat of Catholics, as with Samuel Morse's nineteenth century warnings of the Papist threat,
I most certainly do. But it's a different sort of threat I perceive. It comes not from the ethnic background of white Catholics, but from the church's dogmatic race denial.

Quote:
nor adopt the antipathy to southern and eastern euro migrants historically prevalent in the U.S. and still championed by the fascist movement's "Nordicist" tendency
The problem with SE European immigrants wasn't racial but cultural; as soon as these groups met the, let's say, Anglo minimal for public interaction, they were more or less tolerated and accepted. To the extent they were acting like monkeys or following the jewish criminal scum into communist conspiracy, they were detested just as the radical jews were. The science of IQ and genes was not wholly worked out back then, so much of what was written was guesswork to account for the gap between what was observed and what was factually demonstrated beyond doubt to be the cause of any particular deficiency or peculiarity in a given immigrant group. What's truly telling from those times is not that some of the wise men back then made mistakes, it's that the jews narrators on your side turned honest mistakes into whopping lies about the character and beliefs of those honorable men of old, and used their fabrications to try to ensure the world had seen the last of foul Aryankind. Steven Jay Gould is the perfect example of the type your side produces: a shifty-eyed fabricator and vicious, lying genocidalist. You can bleat all day long about the genetic similarity between kikes like Gould and this or that subset of Aryankind, but you will never fool anyone except yourself that the gap between Gould and Grant isn't genetic before it is cultural.

Quote:
or associate other ethnic groups that have genomic similarities to Ashkenazim-Sephardim with socialism, as with the association of Slavs with anarchism after Czolgosz assassinated McKinley (that eventually culminated in the First Red Scare and the Palmer Raids), or of Italians with the same after Sacco and Vanzetti were prosecuted and convicted. Maybe the people who espoused these classical prejudices were onto something that the "multiculturalism" behind modern white supremacism has blinded you to?
Not at all. Our thing is based on the commonsense notion that groups that don't get along shouldn't be forced together. And that means any groups - men, women, young, old, ethnicities and races. Yet again, your peculiar cataract obstructs your vision: the fact that ethnic tension exists within the white is used by you to invalidate far grosser and more dangerous racial divides and murderous incompatibility. You class a crack in the sidewalk and the Grand Canyon as the same thing. A small thing is not the same as a big thing. That basic point escapes you because, as a judeo-leftist, you're sworn to attack reality with ideology, and every bit of casuistry you can to sustain the imposition.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 28th, 2011 at 08:03 AM.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

'Mankind' is a far more implausible abstraction than 'the white race,' yet catholic 'intellectuals' accept the one unquestioningly and reject the latter dogmatically.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #90
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise
 
Metal Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Land o' Bears, PA
Posts: 1,652
Metal Warrior
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"What say you?" - everyone who uses this stupid formulation ought to be booted in the nuts.
Yes, anachronistic English is tiresome. O'Reilly uses this one a lot.

"Fresh" bugs me, as with TV designer types using it at every turn when meaning "new" or "a new use". Ditto, "clean", when meaning anything other than out of the washer.
__________________
This message is hidden because Dan_O is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because N.M. Valdez is on your ignore list.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #91
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
It's actually called Bidááʼ Haʼaztʼiʼ Tsékooh.
Really? I would have guessed it was the noise that gurgles out of a roadrunner crushed by a Toyota Tundra.

But seriously, it's cute that yet another white man took the trouble to turn the babble of stick-igloo dwellers into something vaguely reproducible on a computer keyboard. I'm sure you'll thank and credit him. Yeah...about as sure as I am the jews will credit the christians with curing all those other diseases.

Quote:
The first is that your deluded worldview is influenced and shaped by your subjective anecdotal perceptions. While this is an inevitable condition of everyone's worldview, to some extent, the fact that your worldview is in fact so deluded is that it's dominated by anecdotal experiences that you perceive as negative.
I like what I like, but I like to write about what I don't like. I don't do heartstrings, nostalgia, love, or any of the other stuff that most do. Figuring out what's wrong is what interests me. I throw in personal anecdotes from time to time, where they are relevant. I make no more of them than is in them. You ought to concern yourself with your inability to grasp the simple fact that a statistical anecdote does not refute a profusely-exampled generalization.

Quote:
When empirical evidence based on large data sets contradicts your worldview, as I have repeatedly demonstrated that it does, you dismiss it in favor of your anecdotes, the standard behavior of the religious fundamentalist who favors his preconceived ideological dogma and confirmation bias to reality.
It's your belief that you've demonstrated what you claim, but you haven't. To be accurate, your description fits your own attempts at constructing arguments much better than it fits mine. Your typical 'argument' is on the level of refuting the generalization that elephants are grey by pointing to the one in a thousand that's albino and claiming you've thereby refuted the myth that elephants are gray. You haven't. You've proved only you don't understand how to use such evidence as you can, in your indian way, scrounge from the white pseudo-academics (in many cases) you now worship, having given up on the jewish bibblards.

Quote:
The second is that the bilagaana know in their hearts that they are markedly physically inferior because of the sedentary lifestyle that the majority of them have chosen to adopt, and feel the psychological need to perform essentially theatrical acts that they believe represent physical prowess to convince themselves otherwise.
Which sports do white men not dominate? Hardly any of them. Yes, sedentary lifestyles are a problem for many of us. You might even find yourself caught up in that at some point, it's not a racial thing. I mean, seriously, your people live in desert igloos made of dried out sticks, and you, with admirably jewlike chutzpah, turn the fact that your savage kin are basically animals into some proof of their inherent racial superiority. Yeah, so indians who do nothing but scavenge the desert for sustenance are more used to the broiling sun than Whites who don't? I'm not surprised by that. I do get a chuckle out of your presenting it as the result of a choice, rather than blank genetic incapacity.

You all sure seem interested in the white man's housing nowadays, or do you, as I've asked before, but you've declined to answer, live in your 'people's' traditional housing called the wickiup. Yeah...yeah. I guess this is some kind of beaner bravado thing; do you really think your enemy, of all people, doesn't see through you? Hell, there isn't anything about the indian you don't reject in favor of that nasty ol' white culture: not his housing, not his computer, not his language, not his academic papers, not his food - not a single damn thing. The very arguments you use to make your case that indians are phsyically superior are cribbed from some ancient white guy. And to reach that ridiculous generalization of indian cultural, physical and genetic superiority, you have to ignore the direct and GENERAL words of one of the greatest white writers, one of the funniest and most insightfully deep-seeing men who ever put nib to pulp, to scrounge up a stray paragraph or two of praise from an unheard of nobody you'd (pardon, the leftist white man you cribbed the cite from) drop in an instant if it didn't conform to your preset bigoted views. And you're the one accusing me of selective and anecodotal when it comes to evidence? You who build a whole racial superiority theory out of a random paragraph? You're a funny guy, but never advertently. You, quite understandly, like 99% of your kind, threw away your own culture the instant white men showed you something better. I don't blame you. I just note that you don't have the character to acknowledge the truth. But of course that's nothing more than what the great Twain said about the redskin's racial character. Since you keep harping, I will too: why do you ignore what the great man said, at length and repeatedly, for what the man of no particular note said once and fleetingly? How is that not being selective and prejudicial and partial and bigoted and all the other charges you level against me? Your description of me doesn't fit me but it sure does fit you.

Quote:
Though Southwestern Indians historically and presently accomplished and continue to accomplish arduous physical routines of much greater intensity, this little jaunt is symbolic of the sad remains of euros' attempts to reconnect to the outdoors.
Too funny. Here is this chollo in the most overpopulated area on earth outside of Bangladesh using white-liberalspeak to decry a white man's afternoon hike. "Reconnect to the outdoors." Good lord, what kind of a faggot are you? Only white liberal fags talk like that. I go fishing or walking or hiking, but I damn sure do not reconnect with the outdoors. I mean, you really make it hard to believe you are what you claim you are. You're pure SWPL with a jewy veneer of sitcom psychoanalysis and pseudo-academic race-sophistry. Most of the stuff you do dredge up that isn't false is off point. That we don't bother on about it persuades you you've won the argument and crushed us like bugs. Whatever, if it makes you happy to think so, that's great. If there were world enough and time, it might be interesting to delve into the history of asian interlopers in America, but there isn't, and so we focus where it's needed: on the ruling jews and how to organize against them.

Quote:
One of the reasons that Germans, including Hitler himself, were so enthralled by Karl May novels, is that the heroic frontier adventures of Old Shatterhand and Winnetou represented virtues of the rugged outdoorsman and warrior that the majority of them were personally unfamiliar with.
Um...well...yeah...sort of. Germany is pretty heavily populated. There's no scenic vistas as you get in the Old West. So they like reading adventure stories, so what? It doesn't mean anything more than that. The American Westi is a great place, and as far as I know, there is nothing like it in Europe. Germans like traveling, in books and in real life. Everywhere you go you will find Germans.

Quote:
A related point is that the essential "conquest" of the "Grand Canyon"
symbolically represents the victory of man over nature and your psychological need to conquer a powerful foe and assure yourself of your own rugged masculinity.
So jejune, I mean, really. You really need to stop reading jewish pseudo-academics and actually try to think some things out on your own, see if you can actually come up with an idea that tests out and didn't originate with any authority YOU are aware of. Because your 'think'-lifing is pure nautilus. Time for the free weights. I didn't conquest the canyon, it conquested me! I wanted a lark and a fitness test, of a cheap and easy sort, and got a bit more than I bargained for. It's easy to read it as you have, but in the end, it's just something you don't get as many chances to do when you're 40 as when you're 20, that's all.

Now...if you want to get personal. I've never in my life been fat, and spent my entire youth outside playing sports, to the extent I wasn't reading books privately or in school.

Honestly, red "man," is there a white vice you haven't acquired yet? You've taken up the worst our shitty bible preachers and crank academics; you've gotten fat and sloppy from our crappy processed food; you spent at least as much of your life on computers during the prime physical years of your life as anyone - who the fuck are you calling white, red man? You're the fucking white man. Fuck, you're whiter than I am, for chrissakes. If you perceived irony, you would know this without me telling you. You think you're stomping us like bugs here, but the joke is on you. On some level, you do know, I'm just holding it up front and center so you quit denying it.

Nah, nah, you go on back to the Sonora desert. A smart guy like you can work up a wikiup in no time flat. Sit inside your stick igloo, sup on your lizard jerky and prickly pear dessert. Walk fifty miles a day in 115-degree sunbake. You know - the way the superior race does it.

You keep talking about how we evil whites stole your land. Even if that's true, well, we sure didn't steal the place your kind comes from. Absolutely no one is stopping you personally from living the way your kind traditionally has, out in the scrub, all wildlike, healthy, connected up with nature (is that a USB plug?) and shit.

Or you could grow up and admit the virtues of the white men and civilization your entire existence, mentality, day-to-day life, desires and ideas are predicated on and formed by. The joke isn't even on you, it IS you, until you achieve the level of insight that lets you see yourself for what you are. You have the brains, but not the character, but maybe that is just a product of age.

Here's the difference between you and me. I don't spout on about things I don't ACTUALLY like and ACTUALLY believe and ACTUALLY do. If I were you? I'd be living in the fucking desert, eating scorpions, walking fifty miles a day, all while claiming I really liked and admired people who type on the computer and work desk jobs for a living.

I live White. Do you live red? Fuck no you don't. And you don't want to. And that's ok. What's white is vastly preferable to what's red. What's not ok, or what is despicable, is that you can't even admit that truth to yourself, which gutlessness is the only truly red thing about you, at least if we're to accept Twain's characterization of indians as cowardly. Maybe he's wrong, but we you can't prove it by you. Can we?

Who the fuck is stopping you from living EXACTLY the way your people have lived since they wiped out the aboriginal whites in the American Southwest, or another subset of reds who accomplished that mission before the Apaches displaced them? The evil racists at VNN that you "crush like bugs"?

You're the joke, son. Now go take a lap, spray someone else's property with your tuff little gangfag sign and make yourself feel better. Tool.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 28th, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
Yes, anachronistic English is tiresome. O'Reilly uses this one a lot.

"Fresh" bugs me, as with TV designer types using it at every turn when meaning "new" or "a new use". Ditto, "clean", when meaning anything other than out of the washer.
It's twee - cutesy, in an antique store way. If people used it once a year it would be ok, but goddam it does not wear well at all outside of its historical time. It's a very fake-wood expression. An expression that hints at profundity and dignity or gravitas that just ain't there. No, you're Bill O'Reilly. An entertainment gossip and professional nob. Not a piece of teakwood in a eminence grise's visiting chamber.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Two others that bug me. I'm not sure they're precisely wrong usages, but I hate them.

One is referring to the "heat" of some particular pepper. I don't why that drives me insane, but I cannot stand it. I'm not bothered by "hot," but I want to nut-boot any cooker who says "add some heat" or some other faggoty locution.

And by what I perceive is a pretty direct parallel, I hate when sports announcers refer to speed as "pace." God damn that annoys me. "She really put a lot of pace on the ball," like in softball or something.

Then you have the use of "length" for height or tallness in basketball, which I am convinced was started and spread by some kike producer to make the subconscious link between nigger basketball players and jew-spread porn/sitcom myths about nigger dick size (which is basically equal to White, and actually in fact a tiny bit less than Whites).

You ever hear Bill Raftery call an NCAA game. He's an Irish guy who is not a bad announcer, but his physical descriptions of blacks are positively homosexual. It's not even funny or hidden in the slightest. What could be more amazing, unnatural and queasy-making than some fat-gray-middle-aged white guy ooh!-ing it up over some nigger's athletic build? This is put out and consumed by tens of millions of people, and the jews do not leave small stuff to chance. If something happens in mass media, to turn FDR's assertion, you can be darn sure it was planned that way. Everything dovetails and reinforces, which conveys to the targeted dupes a) it is normal, b) it is the only way, c) everybody thinks like this.

You have a class of people who you see maybe 3x a year? Ordinary people, working ordinary jobs? Not dumb, not smart, about average in terms of suggestibility? You ever notice how the jokes and vocabulary they use alway reflects the current usages on the main tv channels? You ever notice how their very life habits are like a mirror of what's on tv. Oh, they need a five-hour shot, or a monster drink, or a Jager bomb, or a Red Bull? Why? They never needed that a year ago? They have not the slightest fucking clue where their influences come from. The average man does not. It's not theory, I have direct evidence from hearing ideas I FIRST PUT CAME UP WITH AND PUT IN THESE SAME PEOPLE'S HEADS being repeated back to me with absolutely no indication they remembered where the idea originated in the first place. I'm telling you, there is a process by which this stuff happens biologically. It's perhaps not 100% fixed, but it's damn sure pretty highly predictable, and you can be damn sure the jews have measured it out as precisely as they can. Humans are not a thinking animal, they just by pure chance so developed an ability to think, but they don't actually use it all that much, mostly because it's not really that functional, beyond a certain instrumental level. People who actually rely on thinking as a standard operating procedure are no more than a tiny minority of the things you see walking around on two feet.

People imitate other people. Even 'lemminghood' is not precisely right. People just don't know any better than to copy what they hear and see around them - babies fresh out of the womb do this, and so do 100-year-olds. It's obviously built into our DNA, yet the implications have never been formally incorporated into the presumptuously labled academic discipline of 'political science.'

Political power, in 2000 millenium, is almost entirely about who gets to use the mass media to trip the imitative instinct or faculty in the masses of mashed potato mehmen that constitute the body politic. Nowhere is that fact acknowledged, let alone brought into public discussion.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 28th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

I don't like anything streamlined, is what it is, particularly in language. In language it amounts to euphemism. "Add heat" is smoother, hence irritatinger, than saying, put more pepper in until it's so spicy you break out in tomato-sized and -colored blotches.

Pepper is something. Some vague heat thing is a faggoty abstraction I do not like. Heat is what the fucking sun does, not what a jalapeno does.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #95
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Things should be distinct, weird and disconnected. Not all crapped in together and pureed into safety. We should have to struggle to see the patterns and make the correct associations and parallels. Not have everything artificially dovetailed and clock-set like a trapped veal cow. The manias for enforced sameness and regulated safety consume us and subhumanize us.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #96
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

I've found in life that compliments are best used sparingly, but I really enjoy reading a great deal of what you write, Alex. I can't say that for many other "WN" thinkers, with a couple of exceptions.

The good news is that there are more of us every single day, all arriving/moving along all points of the "pro-White" continuum.

We went to dinner last night with a large group and some of the conversations had could have come straight from the pages of VNNF.

It's inevitable that resistance to the multicult will continue to stiffen amongst "regular" Whites in the future.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 28th, 2011 at 11:37 AM.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #97
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

"Peer reviewed empirical evidence"
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 28th, 2011 #98
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I've found in life that compliments are best used sparingly. . .
Me, too.

I've found that when you are genuinely nice to people, 9 times out of 10 it's perceived as a weakness and that you're an easy mark to be taken advantage of. Strange (to me) because I've never been out to beat somebody, as most people apparently are. I guess that explains the success of Dr. Phil, et al.

I sometimes wonder that we have any civilization at all.
 
Old July 29th, 2011 #99
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

There is no "w" in chocolate.
 
Old July 31st, 2011 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
"Peer reviewed empirical evidence"
Hahaha. Yeah, that reminds me...because of maldef i'm collecting examples of peers making published doubts of the value of peer review. Right now, I have two: from Duesberg and from Stanford. At some point I'll copy and post them.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.
Page generated in 0.19801 seconds.