VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2006 #121
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Fair enough.

I'm not going to call you names, I didnt believe this stuff yesterday before I watched it either. For years I have heard one silly-assed bullshit story after another out of the socalled patriot community, ufos and all the rest of it, and wasnt eager to swallow another whopper. This is not the same thing.
I haven't seen this clip yet and you're quite right, I shouldn't have called poor old fissile a peanut. However I have the original ABC TV footage with the late Peter Jennings. That convinced me 911 was an inside job. I've shown it to several people and watched their reaction. One guy just shook his head and said, 'they blew it up'. I'll nip over to my office later where I have a fast connection and download this one.

Old March 7th, 2006 #122
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
I think it's time to merge all these 911 threads into one, and name it "The Circle Jerk of the Paranoid Schizophrenic".

How many of you have a degree in engineering? How about physics? How about any of the natural sciences? Raise your hands..........................no, didn't think so.

I knew a guy, with a degree in physics, who didn't believe the controlled demo bullshit. Matter of fact, this guy held a PhD in physics.
Why does skepticism about the official story bother you so much? If you believe it, fine, and if you want to make your case for it, that's fine too, but what's with the ridicule? Are there no parts of the official story that you find hard to believe?

Old March 7th, 2006 #123
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
http://911revisited.infad.net/video.html

WTC towers 1 & 2 had 47 solid steel central columns each. The core was not hollow as stated in the official account. Why werent these columns left standing?

MIT Engineering Professor Jeff King talks about this. Another expert raises questions. This one, most troubled about the dust cloud-- whence the pulverized concrete?
One thing the "controlled demo" crowd all seem to have in common is lack of understanding of the construction details of WTC 1 & 2. I had this very argument with someone here a few months ago -- this person seems to have disappeared since.

To settle the matter, I sent an e-mail to the engineering firm of Leslie Robertson. Robertson was the lead design structural engineer for WTC Towers 1 & 2. I sent this e-mail using my real name and e-mail account. Below is a copy of the reply that I received from Robertson's firm. My original e-mail is in blue, and Robertson's reply is in red. I removed any personal info from the copy. If you have doubts, I suggest that you e-mail Mr. Robertson directly. His e-mail is [email protected]

Date: 12/7/2005 12:21:44 PM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Question About Former WTC Construction

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm currently conducting research as to the construction details of the former
WTC towers 1 & 2. A number of different sources provide conflicting
information as to the type of construction that was employed in the core of
the former WTC towers 1 & 2. Some sources claim that the cores were
constructed of reinforced concrete, while other sources claim the cores were
constructed of steel columns that were enclosed with gypsum wallboard fire
proofing. Were the cores of the former WTC towers 1 & 2 constructed:

1) From reinforced concrete?
THE COLUMNS AND BEAMS OF THE SERVICES CORE WERE OF STRUCTURAL STEEL. THE SLABS WERE OF CONCRETE CARRIED ON PROFILED METAL DECK.

2) From steel columns that were covered with gypsum wallboard? THE FIRE PROTECTION OF THE STEEL COLUMNS OF THE SERVICES CORE WAS SPRAY-APPLIED MATERIAL; THE ARCHITECTURAL FINISH WAS OF GYPSUM WALLBOARD. THE FIRE PROTECTION OF THE STEEL COLUMNS OF THE OUTSIDE WAS WAS A MIIXTURE OF SPRAY-APPLIED MATERIAL AND PLASTER. THE ARCHITECTURAL FINISH WAS ALUMINUM (OUTSIDE OF THE GLASS LINE) AND PLASTER (FINISHED AREAS INSIDE OF THE BUILDING) AND SPRAY-APPLIED MATERIAL (IN THE CEILING PLENUM).

Since your firm provided the structural engineering design services for the
original World Trade Center site, I'm hoping that you can furnish the
definitive answer.

Your time and effort will be greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,

M*** *****

Old March 7th, 2006 #124
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow whichever way it happened, its still Izrael's fault

I was in NYC myself on 9/11 with a great vantage point and as millions of other Newyorkers who viewed this 21st century Reichstag fire my first reaction to it was ‘hollywood’ …something really stinks about the official story of this event of which the physical evidence thereof was swiftly cleaned up (reminds one of the hurried disposition of the debris from the Murrah building after the OKC disaster, eh?) and removed on container ships to locations overseas, the majority of which were never disclosed to the American public. Thank the gods for the foreign press zoglodytes …

from china.org.cn ….
Quote:
Baosteel Group, the nation's largest steel firm, has purchased 50,000 tons of the scrap steel from "Ground Zero," the ruins of the September 11 terrorist attack, at no more than US$120 each ton, according to yesterday's Beijing Youth Daily.

Most of the scrap will be recycled into ingots, but part of the relics will be mold-ed into WTC souvenirs, the paper said.

Baosteel officials reached by Shanghai Daily, however, denied they will make keepsakes out of the debris, but declined to give more details of their plans, saying only that the scrap will be melted down and reprocessed into new steel products ….
Quote:
New York authorities' decision to ship the twin towers' scrap to recyclers has raised the anger of victims' families and some engineers who believe the massive girders should be further examined to help determine how the towers collapsed.

But New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg insisted there are better ways to study the tragedy of September 11.

"If you want to take a look at the construction methods and the design, that's in this day and age what computers do," said Bloomberg, a former engineering major. "Just looking at a piece of metal generally doesn't tell you anything …"
http://www.china.org.cn/english/2002/Jan/25776.htm

from Australian Greenpeace regarding WTC scrap shipped to India …
http://www.vic.greens.org.au/media/releases/020204.html

from CorpWatch on the secrecy of the shipments
Quote:
Mysterious Shipments

At least one shipload, onboard a vessel named Brozna, landed in the South Indian port city of Chennai in early January. The scrap was unloaded, as any routine consignment would be, by port workers with absolutely no protection. Two other ships, Shen Quan Hai and Pindos, also reported to be carrying World Trade Center scrap berthed and offloaded their cargo in Chennai. But preliminary investigations failed to reveal documentation linking the cargo to the Trade Center. Reports are vague about another shipment making its way into Northern India through the Western port city of Kandla.

Similar shipments have reportedly reached China, where Baosteel Group purchased 50,000 tons of the potentially toxic scrap. Malaysia and South Korea are also reported to have received shipments. Eventually, most of the 1.5 millions tons of scrap from the cleanup may end up dirtying Asian ports and threatening Asian workers.

Few details are known about who purchased the scrap, but an unidentified Indian trader reportedly bought an undisclosed amount of the World Trade Center debris, and the 33,000 ton shipment onboard the Brozna was collected by Chennai-based Sabari Exim Pvt. Ltd. and removed to the company's facilities outside the city.

Nor are the names of US-based traders who may have exported the shipments to India known. However, two New Jersey companies were among the bidders that won the contract for removing more than 60,000 tons of Trade Center scrap. New Jersey-based Metal Management Northeast, bought 40, 000 tons and Hugo Neu Schnitzer, based outside Jersey City, bought 25,000 tons. Schnitzer was reportedly eyeing the Southeast Asian markets, possibly Malaysia, where prices are higher.
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=1608

Until September 11, 2001, no fire protected steel framed skyscraper had ever been known to collapse due to fire anywhere in the world …but on 911 in New York City, USA we are to believe that three of the largest in the city did just that?

a miracle, itz!

On the day of the attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)" correcting himself.

Netanyahu, by the way, is an American/Israeli dual citizen as are most of the jewish power elite in the US.

"Every time we do something you (Shimon Peres) tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." Ariel Sharon, Izzy PM in the Kneset, Tel Aviv 10/3/01

Old March 7th, 2006 #125
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
One thing the "controlled demo" crowd all seem to have in common is lack of understanding of the construction details of WTC 1 & 2. I had this very argument with someone here a few months ago -- this person seems to have disappeared since.

To settle the matter, I sent an e-mail to the engineering firm of Leslie Robertson. Robertson was the lead design structural engineer for WTC Towers 1 & 2. I sent this e-mail using my real name and e-mail account. Below is a copy of the reply that I received from Robertson's firm. My original e-mail is in blue, and Robertson's reply is in red. I removed any personal info from the copy. If you have doubts, I suggest that you e-mail Mr. Robertson directly. His e-mail is [email protected]

To Whom It May Concern:

THE COLUMNS AND BEAMS OF THE SERVICES CORE WERE OF STRUCTURAL STEEL. THE SLABS WERE OF CONCRETE CARRIED ON PROFILED METAL DECK.

2) From steel columns that were covered with gypsum wallboard? THE FIRE PROTECTION OF THE STEEL COLUMNS OF THE SERVICES CORE WAS SPRAY-APPLIED MATERIAL; THE ARCHITECTURAL FINISH WAS OF GYPSUM WALLBOARD. THE FIRE PROTECTION OF THE STEEL COLUMNS OF THE OUTSIDE WAS WAS A MIIXTURE OF SPRAY-APPLIED MATERIAL AND PLASTER. THE ARCHITECTURAL FINISH WAS ALUMINUM (OUTSIDE OF THE GLASS LINE) AND PLASTER (FINISHED AREAS INSIDE OF THE BUILDING) AND SPRAY-APPLIED MATERIAL (IN THE CEILING PLENUM).

definitive answer.

With kind regards,

M*** *****
So whats your point? This person from the Robertson firm is just saying what everybody already knows. That the WTC were concrete, steel reinforced high rise buildings. Is this supposed to be a revelation?

Old March 7th, 2006 #126
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
So whats your point? This person from the Robertson firm is just saying what everybody already knows. That the WTC were concrete, steel reinforced high rise buildings. Is this supposed to be a revelation?
Are a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading program?

The building was not built of reinforced concrete. The only concrete in the building was used in the floor slabs.

Old March 7th, 2006 #127
Augustus Sutter

Quote:

To Whom It May Concern:

definitive answer.

With kind regards,

M*** *****
Go ahead you fuckin punk start in with your name calling. That was me you smart-mouthed little shit-bag. Just what are your supposed answers in red supposed to be proving? That's exactly what I said the core was made of. Tell us again you were there therfore everything you say is true. PM me where you fuckin live and you can shoot off your smart mouth to my face. I'm just a short drive away in eastern PA so I can be in NJ real fast, and since I lived there most of my life I'll have no problem finding you. Please nigger please!

Old March 7th, 2006 #128
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Are a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading program?

The building was not built of reinforced concrete. The only concrete in the building was used in the floor slabs.
I ask you again...what was the point of your post? What new information were you trying to relay? That the columns and beams were of structural steel and not reinforced concrete? Ok, tell us how this difference would make 7 buildings fall down from 2 airplane impacts?

Old March 7th, 2006 #129
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
Go ahead you fuckin punk start in with your name calling. That was me you smart-mouthed little shit-bag. Just what are your supposed answers in red supposed to be proving? That's exactly what I said the core was made of. Tell us again you were there therfore everything you say is true. PM me where you fuckin live and you can shoot off your smart mouth to my face. I'm just a short drive away in eastern PA so I can be in NJ real fast, and since I lived there most of my life I'll have no problem finding you. Please nigger please!
Are you in Eastern PA? I go to PA all the time to shoot. I used to go to Paradise Shooting Center quite frequently until it closed, now I belong to a private hunting club.

Second, you must really have a fantastic opinion of yourself if you think people are talking about you behind your back. Fact is, it wasn't you I was talking about.

Third, the e-mail proves how the WTC towers were built, straight from the keyboard of the guy who designed them.

If you still really want to meet me, I'll be out your way in a couple of weeks to do some shooting. Why don't you send me your name and address and I'll swing by your place for a beer first?

Old March 7th, 2006 #130
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I think it's time to merge all these 911 threads into one, and name it "The Circle Jerk of the Paranoid Schizophrenic".

How many of you have a degree in engineering? How about physics? How about any of the natural sciences? Raise your hands..........................no, didn't think so.

I knew a guy, with a degree in physics, who didn't believe the controlled demo bullshit. Matter of fact, this guy held a PhD in physics.
How do you know it's snowing? Do you have a degree in meteorology?

Old March 7th, 2006 #131
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
How do you know it's snowing? Do you have a degree in meteorology?
You don't need a "Weatherman" to know which way the wind blows. I know how people get when they think the check is going to be cut off.

Old March 7th, 2006 #132
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ooooh. Funny that you anonyms have no factual arguments and resort immediately to classic jew smearing when anyone who lays the facts and plain evidence out.

Old March 7th, 2006 #133
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Ooooh. Funny that you anonyms have no factual arguments and resort immediately to classic jew smearing when anyone who lays the facts and plain evidence out.
They also like to quote Bob Zimmerman songs....whoops, Dylan.

Old March 7th, 2006 #134
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking tonight, I hate you too fissile

Quote:
You don't need a "Weatherman" to know which way the wind blows.
god …I had almost forgotten about that smarmy bunch of spoiled red pukes the ‘weathermen’ and droning kounterkulture kike Bob Zimmerman …fissile should have his nuts removed for having regurgitated these words on our lovely forum and metastasising the malignancy of them again in my memory

Augustus, I will help you hunt him down

Old March 7th, 2006 #135
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
You don't need a "Weatherman" to know which way the wind blows. I know how people get when they think the check is going to be cut off.
And we don't need degrees in structural engineering to recognize a controlled demolition.

Face it pal, you are in the minority here. Most surveys outside of the Kwa show that most people are in our camp. The camp of the controlled demolition of a major American symbol to instigate a new war for Israel in the Middle East.

And guess who was in charge of WTC security in the months leading up to the Big Demolition? King George's brother, Marvin Bush. D'oh!

You're all alone on this thread and Herr Linder has come out of the closet on this one. Down With ZOG.

BTW, loved the flow chart in an earlier post. These debunkulators are truly no different from a machine in their approach to debunkulating.

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

Nervous jews all over the place these days. Feel the heat, turning you up, ready or not!:cheers:

Old March 7th, 2006 #136
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

For those who are new to the so-called 9-11 truth movement, John O'neill was an FBI agent who investigated Osama bin Laden. After being frustrated by a lack of support from the justice dept, he left the FBI and took a job running security at the WTC. Within days, 9-11 happened and O'Neill died in the collapse of the towers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O'Neill
John Patrick O'Neill (1952–September 11, 2001) was a top American anti-terrorism expert who worked as a special agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation until late 2001. In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot. He subsequently learned of al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen. Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill left to become the head of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named “The Man Who Knew.”

O'Neill was born in Atlantic City, New Jersey and had a desire to become an FBI special agent from an early age. As a youngster, his favorite television show was The FBI, a crime drama based around true cases that the bureau had handled. In 1971, he went to college, first attending American University in Washington, DC. While there, O'Neill also started working at the FBI's Washington headquarters, first as a fingerprint clerk and later as a tour guide. He gained a degree in administration of justice from American University in 1974 and later obtained a Master's degree in forensics from George Washington University. O'Neill was hired on as an agent at the FBI in 1976.

Over the next 15 years, O'Neill worked on issues such as white-collar crime, organized crime, and foreign counterintelligence while based at the Washington bureau. In 1991, O'Neill received an important promotion and was moved to the FBI's Chicago field office where he was assistant special agent in charge. While there, he established the Fugitive Task Force in an effort to promote interagency cooperation and enhance ties between the FBI and local law enforcement. O'Neill also supervised a task force investigating abortion clinic bombings.

Returning to the Washington headquarters in 1995, he became chief of the counterterrorism section. On his first day, he received a call from Richard Clarke, who had just learned that Ramzi Yousef had been located in Pakistan. O'Neill worked continuously over the next few days to gather information that led to Yousef's successful capture. Intrigued by the case, O'Neill continued to study the 1993 bombing Yousef had masterminded and other information about Islamic militants. He was directly involved in the investigation into the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia. Frustrated by the level of cooperation from the Saudis, O'Neill purportedly vented to FBI director Louis Freeh, saying that they were “blowing smoke up your ass.”

In 1996 and 1997, O'Neill continued to warn of growing threats of terrorism, saying that modern groups are not supported by governments and that there are terrorist cells operating within the United States. He states that veterans of the insurgency by Afghan rebels against the Soviet Union's invasion have become a major threat. Also in 1997, he moved to the FBI's New York office, where he was one of the agents in charge of counterterrorism and national security.

By 1998, O'Neill had become obsessed with Osama bin Laden. When his friend Chris Isham, a producer for ABC News, arranged for an interview between bin Laden and correspondent John Miller, Isham and Miller used information put together by O'Neill to formulate the questions. After the interview aired, O'Neill pushed Isham hard to release an unedited version so he could carefully dissect it.

Later that year, two United States embassies were bombed in quick succession in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. O'Neill hoped to be involved in the investigation because he had gained a tremendous knowledge of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda terrorist network. However, turf wars and dislike of O'Neill by some superiors in Washington first meant that the FBI's New York office was left out of the investigation, and later that O'Neill was left behind when other New York-based agents were sent to the region to pick up leads.

O'Neill's rise through the ranks at the bureau began to slow as his personal style chafed others and he made a few slip-ups by losing a bureau cell phone and Palm Pilot, improperly borrowing a car from a safe house, and losing track of a briefcase with sensitive documents for a short period. After being passed over for multiple promotions, O'Neill was pleased to be assigned as commander of the FBI's investigation into the USS Cole bombing in October 2000. However, upon arriving in Yemen, he found the living conditions to be inadequate, with high temperatures and little security. As his team investigated, O'Neill came into conflict with Barbara Bodine, the U.S. ambassador to Yemen. Both had widely divergent views on how to handle searches of Yemeni property and interviews with citizens and government officials. The two only grew farther apart as time progressed.

After a month in Yemen, O'Neill returned to New York 20 pounds (9 kg) lighter than when he left. He hoped to return to that country to continue the investigation, but was blocked by Bodine and others. He continued to investigate the Cole bombing, but eventually decided that the FBI investigation in Yemen must be pulled out due to inadequate security. In July 2001, O'Neill heard about a job opening at the World Trade Center and decided to retire from the FBI.

In August, O'Neill finally left the bureau.
Later that month, he talked to his friend Chris Isham about the job. Jokingly, Isham said, “Well, that will be an easy job. They're not going to bomb that place again.” O'Neill replied, “Well actually they've always wanted to finish that job. I think they're going to try again.”

O'Neill's body was recovered from the World Trade Center site on September 21, 2001.

Old March 7th, 2006 #137
Alex Linder
Administrator

It was the gol-durned lizard-people what brought down the towers. Buy my tape. It'll put the scales on your eyes.

Old March 7th, 2006 #138
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
In an older Australia the polite expression describing a Piss Pot, a small midnight convenience, commonly but discretely placed under the beds of the Victorians of the 18th Century, was 'a 'G'sunder'

So called because it, G'sunder the bed.

Get it?

So what does a Piss Pot have to do with intellectual giants like you?

YOU take a Piss Pot and fill it with Jet Fuel.

I take an Olympic 50 meter Swimming Pool and fill IT with Jet Fuel.

You set yours alight and I set the Swimming pool alight.

The swimming pool certainly has a bigger fire than your small Piss Pot.

But the temperatures of both are exactly the same.

Neither fire is hot enough to soften steel, let alone melt it.

No Kerosine fire brought down those buildings. If you don't believe me, go and try to melt your monkey wrench with kerosine. Mix in some plastics (from computers) and some foam rubber (from furniture) and some cloth and rags, (from clothing, carpets, curtains) and throw in a fatty bit of steak (from 3,000 bodies).

Make sure the fire is short of oxygen, so the smoke is good and black (like the WTC)

But whatever else you do, don't hold your breath waiting for your tool to melt.

Here endeth the lesson.

If a paper, plastic, wood or kerosene fire can't weaken the structural steel to a point to cause collapse then why did the engineers put fire retardent on the steel when it was built?
Let me guess, them engineers that designed the towers are just so stupid and if you would have been able to explain to them dumb engineers that a kerosene fire is just a cold little harmless fire they would have been able to save all that money.

Old March 7th, 2006 #139
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
If a paper, plastic, wood or kerosene fire can't weaken the structural steel to a point to cause collapse then why did the engineers put fire retardent on the steel when it was built?
Let me guess, them engineers that designed the towers are just so stupid and if you would have been able to explain to them dumb engineers that a kerosene fire is just a cold little harmless fire they would have been able to save all that money.
To make jewish contractors rich. It's all a scam you know.

Old March 7th, 2006 #140
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy

God!!!! Talking to liberal arts majors is hard. OK, I'll type real slow. You want to know why they put fire retardent on the fucking steel, liberal arts major!!!!!!!!!! They put it on the fucking steel to retard fire. Nobody likes fire, fire bad, you god damn fucking moron!!!!

God damn, they shouldn't let liberal arts majors use numbers greater than 4.

Enkidu

I have to admit, you fucking ZOG shills are good. You are fucking real good. You never stop, you never relent, you never stop, you never relent. You never stop, you never relent, you never stop, you never relent. You tire us out. If it takes 100 posts, you make 100 posts. If it takes 1000 posts, you make 1000 posts. If it takes 10,000 posts, you make 10,000 posts.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread