VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Missing Link Predicts Trump Impeachment, But Humans Say 'Nope'

Ever been to a natural history museum? Yeah, in 6th grade, you remember! Cro-Magnon? Neanderthal? Anyway, this “missing link” congressthing says Donald Trump will for sure be impeached. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Wait, here’s some more: ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! [1].

[Article].

[1] re: the term “missing link”: “The term originated to describe the hypothetical intermediate form in the evolutionary series of anthropoid ancestors (i.e., things that “resemble human beings”) to modern humans” — Wikipedia

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old July 22nd, 2019 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

What I have trouble understanding is why do these morons even care about impeachment. Even if successful the impeachment does nothing to the President. He is still President and can ignore, legally ignore, the impeachment.

Impeachment is merely an indictment, a formal bringing of charges. After a successful impeachment in the House of Representatives, a trial convenes in the Senate and it takes 2/3 of the senators to convict. Thats 67 votes in todays Republican held Senate. Impossible!

During this process, to repeat, the President can completely go about his business, ignoring the process.

Sorry, I think everyone on this forum knows this, but maybe someone can hint to me why the idiots keep screaming "impeach."

Two presidents have been successfully impeached, Andrew Johnson, and Bill Clinton. Neither was convicted in the Senate. Both remained president.

The process would likely make Trump look better and increase his support.

Mike

Old July 22nd, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
What I have trouble understanding is why do these morons even care about impeachment.
Take a look at the thing calling for impeachment:

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/ap-c...achment-2017-5

Quote:
Green was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. He attended Florida A&M University and Tuskegee University. He received a Juris Doctor degree, in 1974 from Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University. He is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Green_(politician)

It has a short memory of the (((law))) it learned, allegedly, at its "law school."

And, I think a zoo in Texas should be looking for the escaped gorilla it seems to have lost. Or, maybe the zoo thought that ape wasn't worth the trouble of finding since it's too stupid even for an ape.

Old July 22nd, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Take a look at the thing calling for impeachment:

It is the missing link indeed. Did GEICO lose their spokesman?

Old July 23rd, 2019 #5
Aodhan

Planet of the apes?

Old July 23rd, 2019 #6
Aodhan

Planet of the apes?

Old July 23rd, 2019 #7
Joe from OH

The nigger is appallingly retarded but I watched the video and he quoted a verse from "The Negro National Anthem". I did not know such a thing existed.

I anxiously await the (c)rap version!

Old July 23rd, 2019 #8
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
What I have trouble understanding is why do these morons even care about impeachment. Even if successful the impeachment does nothing to the President. He is still President and can ignore, legally ignore, the impeachment.

Impeachment is merely an indictment, a formal bringing of charges. After a successful impeachment in the House of Representatives, a trial convenes in the Senate and it takes 2/3 of the senators to convict. Thats 67 votes in todays Republican held Senate. Impossible!

During this process, to repeat, the President can completely go about his business, ignoring the process.

Sorry, I think everyone on this forum knows this, but maybe someone can hint to me why the idiots keep screaming "impeach."

Two presidents have been successfully impeached, Andrew Johnson, and Bill Clinton. Neither was convicted in the Senate. Both remained president.

The process would likely make Trump look better and increase his support.

Mike
Well, first off it's a Nigger Mud thing that is all mouthy. What they say is nonsense anyways. Just Hatred.

Secondly, Some in the Dem party want revenge for the Clinton Impeachment.

Finally, There is the TDS and the fact that he beat Hillary.

Thread