Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2009 #41
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Varg, if you were a newcomer or someone curious, and you saw this thread, and read some of the later posts, what would be your impression?

Old October 14th, 2009 #42
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Put him in tard stocks I say.
That way the villagers can amuse themselves by pelting him with rotten veggies and poking him with sticks.

On a side note he kinda reminds me of sean(duck)martin another shrill but BOLD poster.
More akin to Brad.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old October 14th, 2009 #43
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
Why is this thread here?
Because alex wants real solutions and less pussys handing out flyers. And the old ways of doing things don't work and never will. Until WN's are willing to adopt the tactics I spoke of this situation is going nowhere. Actually it is getting worse. Then you have punks that troll and waste everyones time. Try and make a serious thread and you will have people like otptp come on and ridicule. I can tell you that no serious operator would even bother with most of the people on this forum. Because most are wack jobs. Forums are limited anyways. What needs to be done can not be discussed online. And the people doing things have to be chosen carefully and tested with blood before given any membership.

Old October 14th, 2009 #44
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Varg, if you were a newcomer or someone curious, and you saw this thread, and read some of the later posts, what would be your impression?
If you are a newcomer and serious about accomplishing a real mission, one look at almost any thread on VNN would make you not return. You can only find real soldiers that are ready to spill blood in Europe. Russians, Magyar Garda, etc..etc..

Old October 14th, 2009 #45
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Gabry, the first post of this thread was not the issue, it's the incessant flame wars these Americans insist on having the minute one hair is split on their delicate heads. I'm all for tactics, tactics are what we need. A play yard pissing contest, no.

Old October 14th, 2009 #46
Gabry Ponte
Banned

[QUOTE=OTPTT;1061190]Let me be the first to thank you sticking with it and helping us all overcome our shortcomings. I hope we'll all be up to the task ahead.

You can't resist being my troll. My personal troll. Wow. It;'s like having a government agent that lives to follow and document everything I do. Did you learn that from Rounder??

Old October 14th, 2009 #47
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
If you are a newcomer and serious about accomplishing a real mission, one look at almost any thread on VNN would make you not return. You can only find real soldiers that are ready to spill blood in Europe. Russians, Magyar Garda, etc..etc..
I'm curious, what actual blood is being spilled by Europe and Russia? Is there a new skinhead infantry division that has been formed that I'm not aware of? It's called Gabry's Rangers, isn't it? And your standard is a gold embossed taxi meter, right?

Old October 14th, 2009 #48
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Gabry, the first post of this thread was not the issue, it's the incessant flame wars these Americans insist on having the minute one hair is split on their delicate heads. I'm all for tactics, tactics are what we need. A play yard pissing contest, no.
I know. It is absolutely retarded. It is impossible to have a real conversation. However if you don't reply back they just keep dishing out shit. And I can't take shit from anyone. Whenever I want to do any activism I always contact European members. I skip the idiots here. I can't trust threm first of all. There is a member here called rounder who actually sold his comrades out to the FBI. Then look at Hal Turner. Later on you read about former posters getting busted for raping boys or other seriously disgusting crimes. You don't have that in Europe. WN's are more serious there. They are ready to act. And will accept certain risks. Americans in most cases will not risk anything.

Old October 14th, 2009 #49
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I'm curious, what actual blood is being spilled by Europe and Russia? Is there a new skinhead infantry division that has been formed that I'm not aware of? It's called Gabry's Rangers, isn't it? And your standard is a gold embossed taxi meter, right?
Actually Moscow alone has about 85k skinheads. The whole country is pretty much racist. But you have never been there. So maybe you should keep your fucking trap shut for once. But that is too much for you and your kind.

Old October 14th, 2009 #50
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Film clip to the book I mentioned.

Old October 15th, 2009 #51
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Thumbs up

Quote:
I know. It is absolutely retarded. It is impossible to have a real conversation. However if you don't reply back they just keep dishing out shit. And I can't take shit from anyone. Whenever I want to do any activism I always contact European members. I skip the idiots here. I can't trust threm first of all. There is a member here called rounder who actually sold his comrades out to the FBI. Then look at Hal Turner. Later on you read about former posters getting busted for raping boys or other seriously disgusting crimes. You don't have that in Europe. WN's are more serious there. They are ready to act. And will accept certain risks. Americans in most cases will not risk anything.
What are you risking?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 15th, 2009 #52
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
What are you risking?

If you were the type of man that is an operator, then you would not have to ask that question in a public forum. But since you hand out flyers it is obvious you would never contemplate any meaningful action that could result in your death or imprisonment. And that is the only kind of tactics that will work. Infact I think people who pass out flyers should just stay home. Because they are worthless and useless.

Old October 15th, 2009 #53
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
If you were the type of man that is an operator, then you would not have to ask that question in a public forum. But since you hand out flyers it is obvious you would never contemplate any meaningful action that could result in your death or imprisonment. And that is the only kind of tactics that will work. Infact I think people who pass out flyers should just stay home. Because they are worthless and useless.
In other words you're just another blow hard coward. The more you run off at the mouth the more you come off sounding like a Kike.

You have probaly never fought a Sitskin in your life and if by chance you have it was due to you knowing that you woulndn't get your ass kicked.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 15th, 2009 #54
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Writing on a public forum about illegal activities is not very smart is it? You want me to put myself in danger to prove to you something?? I have been to jail because of my beliefs. I don't plan on making the same mistake. Letting your emotions guide you is stupid. White people need to use their brains. Niggers are the ones that go around commiting crimes and then bragging online.

You have probaly never fought a Sitskin in your life and if by chance you have it was due to you knowing that you woulndn't get your ass kicked.[/QUOTE]

Old October 15th, 2009 #55
Gabry Ponte
Banned

BTW fighting niggers is not a very good strategy. What have you gained??

Scrapping around in the streets with thugs is very amateur. The goal is to end their race. Not kick them and risk damage to yourself or legal action.

Old October 15th, 2009 #56
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
BTW fighting niggers is not a very good strategy. What have you gained??

Scrapping around in the streets with thugs is very amateur. The goal is to end their race. Not kick them and risk damage to yourself or legal action.
But wait a minute, Gabry. In this post you said:

"If you are a newcomer and serious about accomplishing a real mission, one look at almost any thread on VNN would make you not return. You can only find real soldiers that are ready to spill blood in Europe. Russians, Magyar Garda, etc..etc.."
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...87#post1061187

That sounds like fightin words to me. So according to you the Russians and Europeans are "real soldiers ready to spill blood" but Americans shouldn't scrap with niggers?

You have taken every position, argued every side and talked out your ass from the moment you appeared here. I'm calling fuckin kike on this one.

Old October 15th, 2009 #57
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:

"If you are a newcomer and serious about accomplishing a real mission, one look at almost any thread on VNN would make you not return. You can only find real soldiers that are ready to spill blood in Europe. Russians, Magyar Garda, etc..etc.."

That sounds like fightin words to me. So according to you the Russians and Europeans are "real soldiers ready to spill blood" but Americans shouldn't scrap with niggers?

You have taken every position, argued every side and talked out your ass from the moment you appeared here. I'm calling fuckin kike on this one.

America has a different political situation. It is a country built on immigration. It does not have one racial make up. To be an American doesn't mean anything. A gypsy can be an American. Only a real German can be a German. A Turk might get citizenship but his ethnicity is still a Turk. So killing niggers on the street here doesn;t accomplish much. Why couldn't you figure out that by yourself? Why do I always have to sit down and hold your hand and all the other idiots hands all the time?

However..if you want to get convicted of a hate crime by beating niggers in the street then by all means go right ahead. You are not very smart are you.

Old October 15th, 2009 #58
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:

I am not a kike and if you keep saying that your ass will be banned!

Old October 16th, 2009 #59
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
You can never add anything but silly comments. You and your butt buddy OTTPP have been stroking each others cocks so long you forgot how to make posts of your own. Why don't you and OTTPPEEPEE do something extraordinary...start your own threads. Wow. A new concept. But you don't have ideas of your own so you must continue to leach off others. Leaching off others is parasitic. A behavior that zions children often adopt. I type in bold because I know how much you and your butt patrol Rounder and OTPEPE love it. BTW, Rounder just said hail to the brown muzzies. You guys are starting to get sick from breathing all those fumes during your lawn mower races in Rounders yard. Wear a mask or something. You are losing the few brain cells god gave you.

Someone needs to stuff some Purina Ostrich-Identity Emu Chow in this idiot's pockets.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; October 16th, 2009 at 11:09 AM.

Old October 16th, 2009 #60
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I am not a kike and if you keep saying that your ass will be banned!
You're a kike
You're a kike
You're a kike
You're a kike
You're a kike
You're a kike
You're a kike

Ban me.

Thread