Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2020 #21
Lutador Branco

Text by unknown author, in Brazil:

"Today, October 21, Bolsonaro made an enigmatic statement, saying that he is going through the worst phase of his government and that difficult days are ahead. He also said that he will make the necessary decisions of a soldier, because the worst attitude is indecision.

Now the text below that I just received makes sense.

You know why everything is going up ?? There is no more plastic resin, polyethylene basic raw material for the plastic industry on the market. Everything is in the hands of the Chinese.

China has a monopoly on resin. Everything that has been imported is dominated by Braskem, a member of the Brazilian company Odebrecht.

In a short time, some 40 days the industry will stop.

Only Coca Mar has soy oil to sell.
The entire production of soy from Brazil is purchased by China until 2022. That is, whoever has the product will decide the price to sell.

BETWEEN 60 AND 90 DAYS THERE WILL BE NO MORE LOAD TO LOAD.
China will overthrow Brazil due to food shortages.

It is not for nothing that the quarantine was increased. The technique is to win due to tiredness and lack of economic breath.
Rice, sugar, oil ... are rising absurdly.

So: aid running out and food rising will end Brazil's economic breath.
This is the strategy of governors, China, STF, (Brazilian Supreme Court of Justice) and the National Congress (Brazilian Parliament) ... One protects the other and everyone acts against Brazil and against Brazilians.
Everyone is betting on economic ruin.

Lacking jobs and food, the people tend to revolt against the Government.
Then they manage to overthrow the president with impeachment. Then Bolsonaro and Mourão fall, and Rodrigo Maia, President of the Chamber of Deputies, remains.

If we cross our arms we will become Venezuela.

That is why Governor Dória said that Bolsonaro's popularity will only last until November. "

Last edited by Lutador Branco; October 25th, 2020 at 08:56 PM.

Old November 3rd, 2020 #22
Lutador Branco

Brazilian air force

Introducing the F-39E Gripen

Old November 3rd, 2020 #23
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Brazilian air force

Apresentação do F-39E Gripen
Better than than the JewSA's piece of shit F-35. Lower cost, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 7th, 2020 #24
Lutador Branco

‘Brazil has not gone through denazification’, says researcher

The subject of Nazism is not new in Brazil, much less in Santa Catarina. In her research, Dias found 334 Nazi cells active in Brazil, 69 of them in Santa Catarina. The anthropologist says that the election of President Jair Bolsonaro has given even more space to these groups, who claim racial and religious supremacy.

“There are great similarities in the way that Nazism used religion to control the people and how the Bolsonaro government uses churches here. It is undeniable also that many groups and people have lost any modesty in exposing anti-Semitic and prejudiced thoughts. There is greater permissiveness with these acts “, said the researcher.

With 84% of residents declaring themselves white, according to the 2010 Census – the highest percentage in the country – and with a significant share of German descendants living in several cities – parts of Santa Catarina seem to be fertile ground for the circulation of ideals sympathetic to Nazism.

Contacted by BBC News Brasil via whatsapp, Odair Batistello, director of the state school Nossa Senhora da Salete, where Reinehr taught, did not want to give an interview, but sent an audio saying that Professor Reinehr is “one of the school’s icons and that they most identified themselves with the [escola] Salete “.

In Blumenau, a city in the Santa Catarina Valley that is proud of its German origins, one of the candidates for councilor in these elections is Wandercy Pugliesi, a history professor known for having a swastika painted in his home pool and for having named his son Adolf.

For Adriana Dias, the entire country has Nazi cells due to the lack of an adequate disclosure of the crimes committed by the regime led by Hitler.

“Germany went through a process of denazification after the war, but Brazil did not. Here some newspapers spoke well of Nazism until the Vargas government determined a change of position. Then, overnight, Brazilians changed sides. this is why Nazism is severely punished in Germany and here it is something acceptable “, says Dias.

The BBC News Brasil report was unable to contact retired professor Altair Reinehr.

State Governor Daniela Reinehr said she should realign her administration to President Jair Bolsonaro’s government and that she will review decrees on the pandemic, focusing on economic recovery. “My speech has always been about prevention, care, but without harming the economic sector,” he said. “I was never in favor of the generalization of everything closes. I believe that we need to take care of the patients according to the clinical picture of each one.”

https://www.time24.news/2020/10/who-...holocaust.html

Old November 7th, 2020 #25
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
You know why everything is going up ?? There is no more plastic resin, polyethylene basic raw material for the plastic industry on the market. Everything is in the hands of the Chinese.

China has a monopoly on resin. Everything that has been imported is dominated by Braskem, a member of the Brazilian company Odebrecht.

In a short time, some 40 days the industry will stop.

Only Coca Mar has soy oil to sell.
The entire production of soy from Brazil is purchased by China until 2022. That is, whoever has the product will decide the price to sell.

BETWEEN 60 AND 90 DAYS THERE WILL BE NO MORE LOAD TO LOAD.
China will overthrow Brazil due to food shortages.
Quote:
The subject of Nazism is not new in Brazil, much less in Santa Catarina. In her research, Dias found 334 Nazi cells active in Brazil, 69 of them in Santa Catarina. The anthropologist says that the election of President Jair Bolsonaro has given even more space to these groups, who claim racial and religious supremacy.

“There are great similarities in the way that Nazism used religion to control the people and how the Bolsonaro government uses churches here. It is undeniable also that many groups and people have lost any modesty in exposing anti-Semitic and prejudiced thoughts. There is greater permissiveness with these acts “, said the researcher.

With 84% of residents declaring themselves white, according to the 2010 Census – the highest percentage in the country – and with a significant share of German descendants living in several cities – parts of Santa Catarina seem to be fertile ground for the circulation of ideals sympathetic to Nazism.
Thank you for posting all these interesting texts and news stories about Brazil, Lutador Branco. It's an important subject that deserves to be spotlighted here on VNN, in my opinion.

Old November 7th, 2020 #26
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Thank you for posting all these interesting texts and news stories about Brazil, Lutador Branco. It's an important subject that deserves to be spotlighted here on VNN, in my opinion.

Thank you, Comrade Stewart.

The war for our Ideal is hard, but something is being done by Brazilian nationalists, and by nationalist brothers from all over the world.

Old November 8th, 2020 #27
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Brazilian air force

Apresentação do F-39E Gripen
Not attempting to turn this Thread's topic towards Military Aviation, but you brought up some interesting points in comparing the
Swedish-designed, Saab JAS-39/F-39 Gripen Air-Superiority fighter to the McDonnell-Douglas F-35 Multi-Role Fighter/Attack platform.

IMHO, one of the biggest problems with the F-35's overall design is it's over-compromisation toward low-observability, (so-called 'Stealth'), above other important capabilities such as long range/high maximum speed.

The other drawbacks related to the F-35's highly-touted Stealth capability include the very high cost of the offensive/defensive avionics suite, coupled with the platform's very well-known maintenance/reliability issues.

https://aviatia.net/saab-gripen-vs-f-35-lightning-ii/

Last edited by Kosher Clown; November 9th, 2020 at 10:19 AM.

Old November 8th, 2020 #28
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Not attempting to turn this Thread's topic towards Military Aviation, but you brought up some interesting points in comparing the
Swedish-designed, Saab JAS-39/F-39 Gripen Air-Superiority fighter to the McDonnell-Douglas F-35 Multi-Role Fighter/Attack platform.

IMHO, one of the biggest problems with the F-35's overall design is it's over-compromisation toward low-observability, (so-called 'Stealth'), over other important capabilities such as long range/high maximum speed.

The other drawbacks related to the F-35's highly-touted Stealth capability includes the very high cost of the offensive/defensive avionics suite, coupled with the platform's very well-known maintenance/reliability issues.

https://aviatia.net/saab-gripen-vs-f-35-lightning-ii/

Thank you for your important participation in this thread, Comrade Kosher Clown.

You haven't changed the topic, you stay on the thread, because this thread refers, as you can read in the first post, to a nationalist alliance against leftist forces, and Military Aviation is fundamental for this.

As you saw in the video I published on this thread, the date that the Brazilian Air Force chose to present the F-39 Gripen was October 23rd.

In Brazil, this is Aviator Day and Brazilian Air Force Day, because on October 23, 1906, the Brazilian inventor Alberto Santos Dumont was making the first flight of the History, in Paris, France.

The Gripen E / F fighters that will be delivered to the Brazilian Air Force are being developed and produced in collaboration with Brazilian technicians and engineers. From 2021, the complete assembly of 15 aircraft will begin locally.

In Brazil, activities include tests on flight control and climate control systems, as well as tests on the aircraft in tropical climatic conditions. In addition to the tests that are common to Gripen E Program aircraft, unique characteristics of Brazilian aircraft will be tested in Brazil, such as armaments integration and the Link BR2 communication system - which provides encrypted data and voice communication between the aircraft.

Brazil obviously considers stealth and low signature on radar to be very important, but the main focus, at this moment, is on the integration of armaments and the Link BR2 communication system, the communication between aircraft.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; November 9th, 2020 at 01:14 AM.

Old November 8th, 2020 #29
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

When it comes to eradicating the Jewish disease, an international effort must be put forth. The different races, religions and ethnicities around the globe need to put bigotry aside and band together. Bigotry is staunch yet senseless bias against something just because it's different. It makes this international disease flourish. This is not to say we need to "mix" or stop being racially aware and biased, we merely need to work in concert to eradicate the disease.

It's the only way because this disease is an international one. So in order to combat it, it needs to be confronted by an international enemy, not pockets of resistance working toward their own little victory.

Liberating one country region of this disease will hardly make any impact, thus it will forever be a major threat to the liberated country/region. I don't think it can even be done anyhow because the disease would order it's minions to obliterate that country/region then "rehabilitate" it.

When we attack it, it needs to have few or no places where it can safely hide and regenerate.

Pipe dream? Perhaps. But I believe it's the only way.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 8th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.

Old November 17th, 2020 #30
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Comrade Ray,

the Brazilian Monarchist Movement still exists, but it is almost only virtual, on the internet.

One of the main sites of this movement:

https://www.monarquia.org.br/

We have to study all the options, but as Comrade Stewart tells us, the Zionist influence is strong, and perhaps the return of an Orleans e Bragança to power is not enough to weaken Zionism / Left ...

I am a fan of the first Brazilian Emperor, Pedro I, and I have already visited his crypt in São Paulo, and in the same crypt are the Brazilian Empresses Maria Leopoldina and Amélia de Leuchtenberg.

As I said before, Military Intervention is the strongest Movement in Brazil.

Regarding the separatist movement in the South, it is precisely a leftist / Zionist tactic to create smaller, weaker countries that are more easily controlled by the leftists, so I oppose this.

I think that a Military Intervention, or something like that, could start a new phase so that, in the future, we can better fight against Zionism / Left.

Anthem of the Empire of Brazil (subtitled in English)

The Anthem of Independence is also the Anthem of the Empire of Brazil (1822-1889) commemorating the declaration of independence of Brazil, composed in 1822 by the first Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro I. The lyrics were written by the poet Evaristo da Veiga and according to sources at the time, the song it was composed by the Emperor at 4 pm on the same day as proclamation of independence, September 7, 1822, when he was already in São Paulo, after he returned from his trip to Santos.

Old November 17th, 2020 #31
Ray Allan

Quote:
Anthem of the Empire of Brazil (subtitled in English)

The Anthem of Independence is also the Anthem of the Empire of Brazil (1822-1889) commemorating the declaration of independence of Brazil, composed in 1822 by the first Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro I. The lyrics were written by the poet Evaristo da Veiga and according to sources at the time, the song it was composed by the Emperor at 4 pm on the same day as proclamation of independence, September 7, 1822, when he was already in São Paulo, after he returned from his trip to Santos.

Hino do Império Brasileiro Legendado - Brazilian Empire Anthem Lyrics
It sounds better than Brazil's current anthem. More like a European anthem. Just like 'Giovinezza' and 'Marcia Reale' are better than the current Italian anthem (no offense to Stewart Meadows).

Old November 17th, 2020 #32
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It sounds better than Brazil's current anthem. More like a European anthem. Just like 'Giovinezza' and 'Marcia Reale' are better than the current Italian anthem (no offense to Stewart Meadows).

Yes, Comrade Ray, I also prefer this Anthem of the Empire of Brazil.

This was the official Anthem of Brazil until 1889.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; November 17th, 2020 at 11:00 PM.

Old November 18th, 2020 #33
Lutador Branco

Anthem of the Empire of Brazil - Alternative Version

Last edited by Lutador Branco; November 18th, 2020 at 09:38 PM.

Old November 18th, 2020 #34
Lutador Branco

Quote:
I think a new Operation Condor is urgent.

In South America and in the World.

Going back more in time, in the period before the Second World War, there was still the powerful England - even under the Zionist influence, but it was still standing -, and the Third German Reich.

Hitler's foreign policy was to approach and alliance with England, precisely to destroy Bolshevism and Zionism.

This alliance should defeat the Soviet Union, which was the Bolshevik empire.

The Duke and Duchess of Windsor and former Prime Minister David Lloyd George met with Hitler, and a friendly and strategic alliance was already taking place between Hitler's Germany and Chamberlain's England, against Bolshevism / Zionism, and for the good of the world.

But then, under the orders of Zionism, England and France started World War II.

I see, in the medium term geopolitics, the United States in the position of England, Brazil in the position of Germany, and China in the position of the Soviet Union.

The United States and Brazil must defeat the influence of the Left / Zionism, within their own countries, and together, for the good of the World, they must defeat the International Left and its servant China.

This was the real relationship between England and Germany.

An alliance was forming against the Soviet Union.

After all, as we know, everything changed when the International Left played one country against the other.

Old November 19th, 2020 #35
Ray Allan

Quote:
Anthem of the Empire of Brazil - Alternative Version

National Anthem of the Empire of Brazil: Hino da Independência
What movie is this footage from?

Old November 19th, 2020 #36
Lutador Branco

Quote:
What movie is this footage from?

Comrade Ray, the scenes related to the first Brazilian Emperor, Dom Pedro I are from the film '' Independência ou Morte '', (Independence or Death) which I know and I've seen. (enable ''Subtitles'', '' Automatically translate '')

The scenes related to the second Brazilian emperor, Dom Pedro II, as an adult, I do not know which film they are from.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; November 19th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.

Old November 20th, 2020 #37
Lutador Branco

Quote:
I think a new Operation Condor is urgent.

In South America and in the World.

Going back more in time, in the period before the Second World War, there was still the powerful England - even under the Zionist influence, but it was still standing -, and the Third German Reich.

Hitler's foreign policy was to approach and alliance with England, precisely to destroy Bolshevism and Zionism.

This alliance should defeat the Soviet Union, which was the Bolshevik empire.

The Duke and Duchess of Windsor and former Prime Minister David Lloyd George met with Hitler, and a friendly and strategic alliance was already taking place between Hitler's Germany and Chamberlain's England, against Bolshevism / Zionism, and for the good of the world.

But then, under the orders of Zionism, England and France started World War II.

I see, in the medium term geopolitics, the United States in the position of England, Brazil in the position of Germany, and China in the position of the Soviet Union.

The United States and Brazil must defeat the influence of the Left / Zionism, within their own countries, and together, for the good of the World, they must defeat the International Left and its servant China.

The International Left gave the victory to the radical leftist Biden, and in this way it pits America against Brazil.

This is all that China, Zionism, the mainstream media and the International Left want, to continue to rule the world.

The Left / Zionism did so in the two World Wars, pitting nations against nations.

'When Saliva Runs Out, One Has to Have Gunpowder,' Brazil's Bolsonaro Says in Swipe at Biden

By Reuters, Wire Service Content Nov. 11, 2020, at 10:58 a.m.
More
U.S. News & World Report

More
Reuters
FILE PHOTO: Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro looks on during a ceremony at the Planalto Palace in Brasilia, Brazil November 9, 2020. REUTERS/Adriano MachadoREUTERS

BRASILIA (REUTERS) - Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, who portrays himself as a close friend of U.S. President Donald Trump, took a swipe at President-elect Joe Biden, referring to Biden as a "candidate" and assailing him for his stand on the Amazon rainforest.

Bolsonaro is one of a small group of prominent world leaders yet to congratulate Biden, who won last week's presidential election and is due to enter the White House on Jan. 20.

Speaking at an event on Tuesday, Bolsonaro took issue with Biden's call during a U.S. presidential debate in September for Brazil to fight deforestation with foreign help or face unspecified "economic consequences."

"We saw recently there a great candidate to head of state say that if I don't put out the fire in the Amazon, he will put up commercial barriers against Brazil," Bolsonaro said.

"And how can we deal with all that? Just diplomacy is not enough ... When saliva runs out, one has to have gunpowder, otherwise it doesn't work."

The Brazilian leader's comments could herald a rocky start in relations with Biden, whose agenda with Brazil could be topped by Amazon deforestation and human rights.

(Reporting by Ricardo Brito, writing by Stephen Eisenhammer, editing by Howard Goller)

Copyright 2020 Thomson Reuters.

Tags: United States, Brazil

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...swipe-at-biden

Old November 21st, 2020 #38
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

Good for Bolsonaro for not congratulating Joe Bite-me.

Old November 21st, 2020 #39
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Good for Bolsonaro for not congratulating Joe Bite-me.

Yes, Comrade Ray, and Bolsonaro really doesn't want to congratulate Biden ... the ministerial team and and Brazilian businessmen are evaluating what the economic impact of this President's decision would be, and it seems that it wouldn't change things much in the economic area ... let's see ...

Trump, a great friend of Bolsonaro and Brazilian nationalists, unfortunately, may have to leave the White House, so there is already a rapprochement between two other great friends, Putin and Bolsonaro.

https://noticias.uol.com.br/internac...-bolsonaro.htm

INTERNATIONAL

Schelp: Between Trump and China, Putin sees chance in getting closer to Bolsonaro

Collaboration for UOL, in São Paulo

11/21/2020 04h00

Russian President Vladimir Putin may be taking advantage of the discussion about CoronaVac and the election of Joe Biden in the United States to get closer to President Jair Bolsonaro (without a party). This is the opinion of UOL columnist Diogo Schelp.

"For Putin, getting closer to Bolsonaro is a great opportunity. Especially after the defeat of [Donald] Trump," said Schelp on the podcast Baixo Clero # 66, presented by Carla Bigatto, who also has the participation of UOL columnist Maria Carolina Trevisan.

"With the defeat of Trump and the raids on China, Bolsonaro was orphaned, he was isolated internationally. Putin has everything to be a great friend. First, both are populist leaders, with an authoritarian bent. Russia has nothing to do with it. communist, so I believe Bolsonaro would have no difficulty convincing his base that it is interesting to ally with Putin, "said Schelp. "And Putin can use Bolsonaro in future clashes with President-elect Joe Biden in the United States. Why that is something very possible. Trump, despite maintaining a speech that he was tough, did not clash with Putin. "

The columnist also recalled Bolsonaro's criticisms of the CoronaVac vaccine, developed by the Butantan Institute, of the São Paulo government, in partnership with the Chinese laboratory Sinovac ,. "Putin can also take advantage of Bolsonaro's implication with the Chinese vaccine, which is being tested in São Paulo, and push the Russian vaccine to the Brazilian federal government."

The Russian government is developing Sputinik, another vaccine against the new coronavirus, which is also in the testing phase. Schelp pointed out that representatives of the Russian vaccine met with leaders of Anvisa (National Health Surveillance Agency) this week. "Don't be surprised if, next year, we have a Russian vaccine in Brazil, and Putin is inviting Bolsonaro to fish or hunt in Russia."

For the UOL columnist, from a political point of view, the Russian president has "a formidable diplomatic team, which always knots Americans". "They are very prepared. It is not a matter of agreeing or not. The rhetoric, the argument. They have an ability to point out the contradictions of American foreign policy, and to put that in their favor which is really very interesting.
Schelp also spoke about the comment regarding Bolsonaro's "masculine qualities". "From the point of view of Putin and the Russians, it is a great compliment. The image of a strong, virile leader, stereotype of the male, which permeates all Russian popular culture, has a great political impact in the country. No for nothing that Putin appears every now and then fighting judo, playing ice hockey, riding a horse without a shirt, hunting or fishing ... preferably without a shirt. So I think he identified in Bolsonaro someone who has these same values, because he also has, and is something that is valued in Russia. "

Old November 30th, 2020 #40
Lutador Branco

Senate to debate whether Brazil needs nuclear weapons

November 3, 2020

Do the Brazilian Armed Forces need a nuclear bomb to deter foreign interference in our national territory?
Upon receiving 20,000 supports, the idea became a Legislative Suggestion and will be debated by Senators.

https://www.forte.jor.br/2020/11/03/...mas-nucleares/

Brazilian Atomic Bomb
The Brazilian Armed Forces need the nuclear bomb to deter foreign interference in our national territory.
More details
27,939 supports
This idea received more than 20,000 supports and was transformed into SUGGESTION No. 31 of 2020, which is under public consultation and is being processed at the HRC.

https://www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadan...131&voto=favor

Thread