Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 1st, 2016 #61
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Do you interact with people like that in real life too, are you self aware enough to recognize that your own behavior may be the reason why you got/get bullied?
Spot on I have twice started to read his disquisition and twice thought it is just not worth it he/she/it writes as if we have been in communication for decades. For the record I teach engineers and can assure the forum that even flat liners can be taught various engineering disciplines and techniques. The longer I live the ,more convinced I am that the worth of a man is weighed by the variety of the people Dare not use the term diversity) that respect him. No man will earn any respect while he is a whingeing wimp of low self esteem with an exaggerated sense of entitlement such as this chink laowi.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 3rd, 2016 #62
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I thought you were leaving?
He can't leave now, Bev; he's receiving too much attention. And seeing as how attention is to people of such low esteem exactly what they crave to begin with, this boy isn't about to step out of the spotlight now.

Old October 3rd, 2016 #63
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, Mr. Thinks He Knows It All is here again telling off this college educated, 62 year old White woman. Lol

First off, I would certainly agree that most White men here do not need to get married. Nor would I recommend getting involved with a White woman. They're too angry and think that hitting a woman is just fine. So, they're likely to end up shot by their wives, by the pigs called to the house, or charged and jailed. Some people should just remain single.

Second, I am old enough to remember a time when there were few divorces, but almost ALL were initiated by husbands as they neared or hit forty and suddenly decided they were entitled to a 25 year old woman. So, they divorced their long suffering or just clueless wife (clueless that her husband would do this to her AND their children), ruined everyone's life and married the younger woman who usually had a child with him.

The old fart and the young chick had nothing in common but their mutual love of his money. The children from the first marriage felt cast aside, alienated, and unloved by their father, and the first wife was now almost assured of remaining single for the rest of her life. In short an entire family was RUINED because Daddy looked in the mirror and saw an old guy and couldn't handle it. The first wife was cast aside because she had committed the unpardonable sin of growing older. And men, being the self centered creatures they are, could only think of their dicks and the need for young you-know-what.

THAT'S what divorce was like years ago and women didn't whine like men do now. They simply tried to get enough money for them and their children to live on and went quietly into their new lives as divorced mothers.

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it Mr.Comes Here and Lectures Everybody.
Good post; and one, I might add, from a woman more intelligent and jew-wise than the majority of men here.

And to the men reading this:

Hey, I'm thoroughly aware of the -- I hope not, irreparable -- harm judeofeminism has done to White women and White men over the past six decades or so, but an almost maniacal hatred of our women by White men, that instigated by the jews' throwing of a monkey wrench into the once calm and loving relationships we once enjoyed, isn't going to solve a fucking thing. Believe it or not there not a few women who've, gradually, and over the years, become disenchanted, totally disgusted in fact, with all this feminist bullshit promulgated by our jew-dominated society. Hell, our children are brainwashed on a daily basis by that same society into accepting all that the jew deems acceptable behavior among those he controls -- do you despise them as much as you do your women? And, anticipating the "Yeah, but women should know better; they're older and have more life experience" retort, consider the fact that most of the adult men here were just as guilty of the same offense before becoming "aware" themselves; and if it weren't for forums such as VNNF most would more than likely be as ignorant, as unaware of just wtf is going on as the lemming still is.

Love your women as you love your race -- even if the former are in dire need of a major overhaul.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 3rd, 2016 at 01:50 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2016 #64
Tony Houseman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Good post; and one, I might add, from a woman more intelligent and jew-wise than the majority of men here.

And to the men reading this:

Hey, I'm thoroughly aware of the -- I hope not, irreparable -- harm judeofeminism has done to White women and White men over the past six decades or so, but an almost maniacal hatred of our women by White men, that instigated by the jews' throwing of a monkey wrench into the once calm and loving relationships we once enjoyed, isn't going to solve a fucking thing. Believe it or not there not a few women who've, gradually, and over the years, become disenchanted, totally disgusted in fact, with all this feminist bullshit promulgated by our jew-dominated society. Hell, our children are brainwashed on a daily basis by that same society into accepting all that the jew deems acceptable behavior among those he controls -- do you despise them as much as you do your women? And, anticipating the "Yeah, but women should know better; they're older and have more life experience" retort, consider the fact that most of the adult men here were just as guilty of the same offense before becoming "aware" themselves; and if it weren't for forums such as VNNF most would more than likely be as ignorant, as unaware of just wtf is going on as the lemming still is.

Love your women as you love your race -- even if the former are in dire need of a major overhaul.
Well said, Matthaus.

Old October 7th, 2016 #65
Olaf Menes

So this is actually hysterical. Jo lie lands Brad Pitt when they hooked up on a movie set while Brad was still married. Then this moron pretends to be shocked when Brad Pitt is out screwing around again?>

HOW POETIC JUSTICE.

Charges of child abuse are always forwarded by women to get controlling custody of children, It is THE PRIMARY charge in ALL DIVORCE CASES INVOLVING CUSTODY BATTLES.

In other words, Jolie is pissed because she got traded in on a younger model with real tits and a level head.

Ha, what comes around goes around you nutty witch.

Old October 8th, 2016 #66
Crowe

I hope one of those nigger pets she's raising ends up dropping her off at a dumpster. Now THAT would be justice.

Old October 8th, 2016 #67
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I hope one of those nigger pets she's raising ends up dropping her off at a dumpster. Now THAT would be justice.
Tut! Tut! Crowe, just where is your sense of humanity?...your pity for the soon to be Pittless Angelina? Poor girl!...imagine having to chase these snotnose simians around the mansion all day, while in the process attempting to avoid slipping on a banana peel-strewn floor; the effort it must take to keep the playful little imps from swinging from chandelier to chandelier in the ballroom; the constant rehanging of the rope and tire from the tree branch in order to keep them in constant amusement; teaching the darlings just how to pick -- and eat with pinkies extended, mind you! -- the lice off each other's heads...

How you no sense of decency, man?

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 8th, 2016 at 10:24 AM.

Old October 28th, 2016 #68
Meg Kafka

Default Jolie. "Brad abused the kids""

Any sympathy for Brad Pitt? I mean on the one hand he dumped a slightly lesser high maintenance chick and Jennifer Aniston and married a significantly more psycho woman Angelina Jolie......and by all accounts pitt.....seems to like to smoke pot a lot. On the other hand whoever files a restraining order first usually wins. If he didn't see that coming he is not as smart as we thought

Old October 28th, 2016 #69
cillian

She claims he raised his voice at one kid on one occasion...

It's just the usual divorce tactic to claim the guy was abusive to get more of the money and control of the kids.

Old October 29th, 2016 #70
Meg Kafka

Right. Law of first strike. Claim abuse. Turn a simple argument into abuse. What intrigues me I'd if turns into all out war on weather s pothead or a psycho is.most fit.

Thread