Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post In Nationwide Crackdown, Italy Announces "Zero Tolerance" for Illegal Aliens

In the wake of recent Islamic terror attacks in Berlin and Turkey, Italy’s National Director of Public Safety has announced a clampdown on illegal aliens as well as an increase in deportations.

National police chief Franco Gabrielli has sent a circular letter to the country’s police departments announcing a new “zero tolerance” policy toward illegal immigrants, including intensified checks and controls as well as expulsions of foreigners without residence permits.

In the letter, Gabrielli urges “maximum attention from the different branches of law enforcement to track down foreigners in irregular situations through targeted controls.” The police chief also directs law enforcement officers to “establish immediate contact with immigration officials to expedite deportation procedures” for those found to be in the country illegally.

The circular letter underscores the importance of the crackdown “in the current context of crisis in the face of increasing migratory pressures and an international scenario characterized by instability and threats.” The grave situation imposes on law enforcement a “maximum commitment” to keep the territory “under control,” it reads.

The new hardline policy was announced on New Year’s Eve and follows on a deadly truck attack in Berlin earlier this month, when Tunisian jihadist Anis Amri drove a tractor-trailer through a Christmas market, killing twelve and injuring dozens more. Amri was later shot in a skirmish with Italian police in Milan.

New Year’s Eve is considered a particularly vulnerable time due to the large crowds that gather in towns and cities across Europe. Last year’s celebrations were marked by scores of cases of robbery and sexual assault by migrants in the center of Cologne, Germany, resulting in more than 1,000 criminal charges.

On Friday, Italy’s Minister of the Interior Marco Minniti said that the nation’s terror alert remains high, and assured Italians of a “very high security level” regarding possible terror attacks.

“We are keeping a careful watch on the terror risk, with all the agencies and resources in

read full article at source: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...llegal-aliens/

Old January 3rd, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Does this mean the Italian government will stop picking them up off the coast of Libya and landing them in Italy in the first place? I'll believe it when I see it. Otherwise a worthless gesture.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 3rd, 2017 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
The politicians say the entire population of Italy is living in "times of war" as they try to cope with the spiralling migrant crisis gripping Europe and their own country.

Protestors have been taking to Italy's streets for months and after the resignation of PM Matteo Renzi there is increased uncertainty.

Now two of the country's leading activists have called for an immediate review of the free movement policy - championed by German chancellor Angela Merkel.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old January 3rd, 2017 #4
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Does this mean the Italian government will stop picking them up off the coast of Libya and landing them in Italy in the first place? I'll believe it when I see it. Otherwise a worthless gesture.
They should ferry them safely to israel, with pamphlets on how to pick up nice jewish girls.

Old January 3rd, 2017 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Jews want refugees, send them to the chosen ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
They should ferry them safely to israel, with pamphlets on how to pick up nice jewish girls.
Kikistan is far closer to where these mud invaders are coming from than Europe is. It makes far more sense for them to go to their border. They should go and demand to be let in, get welfare and when they become violent and murder some jewboys and gang rape some jewish girls, cry racism when they are prosecuted. After all, it's the kikes calling for acceptance of 'refugees' far more than anyone else (except the poop who is a jew tool).

Old January 3rd, 2017 #6
George Witzgall

Actually, we can use the example of Israel to further the cause of pan-Aryan liberation.

When debating globalists, always push the argument that if Jews can have a homeland, then Aryan peoples should likewise be allowed to have homelands. If it isn't evil or immoral for Israel to refuse to take in refugees, it isn't evil for Aryan ethno-states to do the same.

Always bring Israel into the picture when debating globalists about the merits of nationalism. Always draw analogies between Aryan nationalism and Zionism. This is the key to winning. If a globalist indicates he is uncomfortable with Zionism, call him an anti-Semite. If he says he's OK with Zionism but not Aryan nationalism, call him a hypocrite.

Old January 4th, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Default OK Luigi, here's your big chance

These guys look like real badasses...will they actually do something to protect their country or just continue to serve the kikes like their other European and US counterparts?

How do you say "Green Nigger" in Italian?

Old January 4th, 2017 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I´d be very surprised if the Italians did anything great. Since the 1970ies they´ve become a bankrupt nation of pensioners, civil servants, privileged middle aged unionized workers, and communist voting poor, like the Greeks their biggest fear is an end to the government gibs me dats.

Old January 4th, 2017 #9
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Actually, we can use the example of Israel to further the cause of pan-Aryan liberation.

When debating globalists, always push the argument that if Jews can have a homeland, then Aryan peoples should likewise be allowed to have homelands. If it isn't evil or immoral for Israel to refuse to take in refugees, it isn't evil for Aryan ethno-states to do the same.

Always bring Israel into the picture when debating globalists about the merits of nationalism. Always draw analogies between Aryan nationalism and Zionism. This is the key to winning. If a globalist indicates he is uncomfortable with Zionism, call him an anti-Semite. If he says he's OK with Zionism but not Aryan nationalism, call him a hypocrite.

Maybe they should strike a compromise with Israel. A new island colony could be established and it would consist of jewish faggots, like you, and mud rapeugees. We could call it Garbage Island. You could take it up the ass from muslim men all day. It would be heaven on earth for you, jew fag.

The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11
The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Quote:
can't believe i actually thought this so-called "movement" (more like bowel m) might actually have a flicker of value in it. but i was reading through post after post - u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names), while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).
Quote:
I'm jewish.

Old January 4th, 2017 #10
George Witzgall

Hi Joe, I used to be a globalist. Now I'm an Aryan.

Old January 4th, 2017 #11
Crowe

Quote:
And I'm the son of a Pope who comes from a long line of Papal lineage.

Old January 4th, 2017 #12
Joe from OH

Quote:

Chameleon. Typical Jew. Piss off, Boy George.

Old January 4th, 2017 #13
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I´d be very surprised if the Italians did anything great. Since the 1970ies they´ve become a bankrupt nation of pensioners, civil servants, privileged middle aged unionized workers, and communist voting poor, like the Greeks their biggest fear is an end to the government gibs me dats.

Real crummy post. Terrible.

Old January 4th, 2017 #14
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post

Chameleon. Typical Jew. Piss off, Boy George.

Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

Strikes me as not all there. Or attention seeker.

Old January 4th, 2017 #15
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Unfortunately, there are too many Europeans who've become that since the end of WWjew (too many Amerikwans too). They are one of the biggest stumbling blocks to prevent any real change in the political, social and economic structure until White people are totally eliminated through demographic replacement by the current rapeugee invasion and Europe is ruled by the Moslem Caliphate/African tribal hordes overseen by the Jew World Order. Things will definitely change then, for the worse.

Old January 4th, 2017 #16
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Perroti View Post
Real crummy post. Terrible.
If you have something positive to say about the present state of Italy, or its near future prospects, I´d love to hear it, this is something I´d very much like to be wrong about.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 4th, 2017 at 08:25 PM.

Thread