VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Holocaust or Hollow Hoax? 10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened

Holocaust or Hollow Hoax? 10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened

Over the last 40 years or so, due to the efforts of a small handful of extremely courageous Real Historians (often called "revisionists" but that term doesn't really apply, it more aptly applies to the Cultural Marxists who've lied to us about our history), the truth about the so-called "holocaust" has slowly come out. And that truth is simply that it never happened. It is the biggest of Big Lies.

I'm the first to admit I'm no expert on the topic but many of those, whom I've come to trust, are. During the last decade or so, after listening to many different people on the topic, I've come to believe the above statement that the "holocaust" never happened. The following are the 10 major reasons why I've changed my view on the topic. If you have proof that any of the following are wrong, please let me know in the comments.

10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened

1 The World Almanac reported that the world's Jewish population was slightly larger just after the war than it was just before the war
2 No Bodies: Nobody ever found anywhere near six million bodies
3 No Gas Chambers: Nobody ever found a single gas chamber capable of killing humans, never-mind six million of them
4 No Crematoria: Nobody ever found crematoria capable of incinerating six million bodies
5 No Written Orders were ever discovered ordering the deaths of Jews
6 No Mention of a "Holocaust" in historical works like Churchill's six-volume history of the war, The Second World War
7 Camp Workers and Residents living near the camps can not recall anyone going missing
8 Red Cross Representatives Were Stationed in the Camps and none ever reported a "holocaust"
9 Jewish Elites Have Repeatedly Cried "Six Million": After nearly every major European conflict of the 19th & 20th centuries, Jews cried "holocaust"
10 Six Million is the Number of Jews That Were Transported to the Camps, yet the camps were full at the end of the war

Notes on the above

1. The World Almanac Reports: The World Almanac reported that there were roughly 15.3 million Jews in the world in 1933 when Judea famously declared war on Germany and a little under 15.8 million in 1948, just after the war. According to most sources, there are still roughly 15-18 million Jews in the world. And that number has held steady for over a century.

2. No Bodies: No where near six million bodies were ever found. They say this is because they were burned in pits. Crematorium owners and other experts on the subject assure us that it is impossible to burn a human body to ash without specially designed incinerators. Even garbage incinerators won't do it.

You've probably seen the photos of emaciated bodies piled high in huge mounds. Turns-out, none of those photos have ever been authenticated and are probably pictures from the Soviet camps (gulags and others) where mass murders did take place. All of the authentic photos of the Jewish camps show relatively healthy well-fed inmates.

3. No Gas Chambers: Although there were gas chambers at the camps, none capable of killing humans en masse has ever been found. The chambers found in the camps today were used for delousing the prisoners clothing and bedding. No one disputes this nor does anyone claim they were used for gassing people. Further, the Zyklon B supply was exhausted circa 1942-3 after which time most of the gassings were reported to have occurred. The Germans switched to steam for delousing purposes. Another important question: if they were in the camps to be exterminated why were the Germans so interested in their comfort and routinely delousing their clothing and bedding?

4. No Crematoria: There were crematoria in at least one of the camps, and they were used for cremating bodies -- people did die in the camps from accidents, natural causes, and diseases like typhus and it was dangerous to bury them in camps that had high water tables, so they were cremated instead.

5. No Written Order: No shred of a paper trail has ever been found. Given that the Reich was notoriously assiduous in matters of record-keeping and recorded every order in triplicate it's hard to believe that something so important was accomplished with zero paperwork. Eventually, a document was submitted purporting to be pro

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://theforemostproblem.blogspot.c...0-reasons.html

Thread