VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Roy 'Millwall' Larner, the 'Lion of London Bridge', in 'vile racist rant'

Roy 'Millwall' Larner, the 'Lion of London Bridge', in 'vile racist rant'

The "Lion of London Bridge" was caught on camera appearing to spit on a black photographer and ranting about foreigners just weeks before the terror attack, it emerged on Thursday.

Roy Larner, 47, was filmed hurling racist abuse at a group of protesters before claiming he is a member of far-right group National Front, it is alleged.

His mother has since called him "quite a character", but did not seem surprised about his allegedly racist outburst, outside the Arts College in Elephant and Castle, south London.
Roy larners m8s have a funny sense of humour #Hero #LondonTerrorAttacks #LondonBridge pic.twitter.com/aktgnxK2Xb
— Goodfella (@Jimmycn1) June 6, 2017
Larner made headlines when he shouted "F--- you, I'm Millwall" at the London Bridge attackers last month.

During the protest, thought to be several weeks before the London Bridge attack the protesters were holding anti-Brexit and anti-trump placards and chanting: "Hey hey, ho, ho, Trump and May have got to go."

Larner, who was walking his now-ex girlfriend's dogs, approached them and started his tirade.

Then when Larner was photographed he approached a black photographer and directed the abuse at him.

The photographer replied: "Don't spit at me."
London Bridge terror attack: The victims

The furious protesters turned towards Larner and repeatedly shouted: "We fight back when the racists attack".

The protesters forced him to retreat and walk away but before leaving he shouted back: "National Front, I'm part of them."

Since the protest Larner's

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...e-racist-rant/

Old July 7th, 2017 #2
cornelius

Funny. When he tackled the terrorists on during the London Bridge attack the media feted him as a hero. Now he's a villain and the media are trying to back track on their former portrayal of him.

The Daily Mirror reported his 'racist outburst' and used the term 'former hero', the word 'hero' in the damning inverted commas. So, simply because of this 'racist incident', Mr Millwall has gone from hero to zero in the eyes of the press. He would have been better off legging it that night.

Old July 7th, 2017 #3
Henry.

They build 'em up to knock 'em down....welcome to Dystopia where males have wombs and females have dicks: and if you think that's odd, and mention it, then off to prison you go.

Old July 19th, 2017 #4
fyc
fine young casuals

if this was done before the attack, then the attack just justified his opinion

Old July 20th, 2017 #5
eddie burke

I read somewhere that this was filmed before the terror attacks. If true, it's typical media. They can't bear the fact that it was a White man who stood up against the goatfuckers. Not only a White man but a White working class man.

So, they have to do a bit of background research to find something negative to print about him, can't have the Goy getting any anti kosher heroes or ideas.

Being a Millwall supporter I suppose that they just automatically assumed that he must be a racist. (How's that for generalising, racial profiling and stereotyping).

Lo and behold Bingo, they found this footage, no doubt sent to them voluntarily by either a cucked, browbeaten White or some kind of nigger or hybrid thereof.

If I'm ever in London I'll definitely buy the guy a drink

Old July 23rd, 2017 #6
N.B. Forrest

There nothing those jewsmedia shitlibs hate nearly as much as a White working-class "yob". Right back at the scum.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 23rd, 2017 #7
Henry.

Bless you, Brother Forrest.

Thread