Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2004 #61
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB112
LOL, everything will be back in order in a few days, the lunatics will be back in their cages, and WR will have to reckon without Linder. Bad decision, guyz.
Even 24 hours back on the Forum is enough for me...just to see Linder squirm over Miller. I can't wait to see where Linder's going to find a new host.

Old December 12th, 2004 #62
brutus

My wife and I are front line grunts who have delivered hundreds of tabloids. And we are disheartened by the turn of events that so typifies the Modus Operandi of the WN movement.

Finally we get a guy who is willing to get off his ass and do something...........and then he turns out to be a rat and that disqualifies him from the movement and everything comes to a screeching halt.

We defended Miller simply because we felt the acrimony on the forum inhibited the productivity of the tabloid’s effectiveness that my wife and I are working so hard to establish.

We could not understand how Miller could possibly pose a threat, given that his record of past misdeeds had been exposed to all many times over and that in itself would have ever precluded him from ever being anything more then a lowly distribution clerk. A clerk is not a leader or spokesmen with any kind of power where we’re from. And we figured that most here were smart enough to discern the difference.

We believe what Billy Roper says here:

Quote:
Not long before his death, I asked Pastor Butler, who was on trial at the Ft. Smith sedition trials, what his personal opinion was of Glenn Miller. Pastor Butler told me, to my face and looking me in the eye, “Glenn Miller is a traitor, he testified against us.”
What he says here may also be true:

Quote:
So, regardless of who might have ratted on who first, or who tried to make a deal first, the fact is that it’s a moot point. Our position is that once you testify against other White people, particularly White Nationalists, you can never come back. You can never reemerge as a leader. It can’t be allowed. No extenuating circumstances matter. No excuses.
We usually take the hard-line ourselves, but......

We are old and wise enough to know that if we do this.............we will turn a White man into bitter enemy with no hope of redemption, who will for the rest of his life look for revenge. That’s why we figured that the lowly position of “distribution clerk” could have been a sort of purgatory existence that would have kept a potential enemy in a relatively harmless yet productive position.

My wife and I will follow Alex Linder’s lead...................because we have faith in his ability to discern the truth, and that’s why we’re here in the first place.

brutus

Old December 12th, 2004 #63
Vikinkur

To take from a thief is not illegal if the token is redistributed to the rightful owners.

Many people here are far more worthy than being forced - as in some kind of communist multiculturalist society - to mingle with trash.

The WR team is taking from Linder so they can give moral people back their worthy environment - Linder stole from them.

Old December 12th, 2004 #64
JB112

Listen, Linder doesn't have any association with Miller. This is a completely voluntary association between VNN forum members, 51 of them, and Glenn Miller. Miller's tabloid is just a 12 page print out of free public material, and 51 VNNers - the patrons of this board - have affirmed it. Hand the forum back over to it's owner and get the fuck lost.

Old December 12th, 2004 #65
norcalnative1971

Quote:
Listen, Linder doesn't have any association with Miller.
What a fucking lie. Oh, wait, JB112 posted this...

Old December 12th, 2004 #66
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
-

Who Led The Feds To Miller?

Someone want to answer that before this thread goes any further?

----
How much further will this thread go? My predictions is at least 100 replies by midnight.

Old December 12th, 2004 #67
Tom88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Actually, Tom, it involves a lot more than that: thinking up the project, paying the printer, driving a healthy distance to pick up the final product. THEN the packaging and shipping and postage.

Well, guess what. I've been contacted by a volunteer. According to this volunteer they have 17 people around the country willing to help with whatever is necessary AND they've published several publications and distributed them. They've got a publishing outfit, as a matter of fact. So why don't you tell the rat to shove it up his ass and work with some competent AND trustworthy people...?

Quote:
FOR THOSE WONDERING WHAT HAS HAPPENED??
Quote:

Some party or parties with White Revolution have decided to seize control of VNNForum, and ban/unban/control content as they please, entirely without my knowledge and against my wishes.

VNN/F up until now has been a paid customer of White Revolution's server. That obviously cannot continue under these conditions. So, VNN/F will find a new server.

This coup, I don't know what else you'd call it, is sad. It tears down trust between people. The right thing for White Revolution to do was to notify me privately that it was no longer happy with the terms of our business relationship, and give us time to make arrangement. That did not happen. This takeover was completely out of the blue.

If you want to get down to it, you've paid for 3 months of hosting. That is all. We've hosted you for over a year. We've changed data centers to accommodate you. I've spent days and days of time, time I didn't have, making sure that VNN and VNNF would stay online. Want to talk about legality? This software's in my name, and it's tied to my email account. If you want to be a jew about it, go ahead, legally, your case holds no water.

Call the better business bureau if you want

This is what I believe to be right. If I didn't believe that this was the right thing to do, it wouldn't have been done.

And really, this was the nice option-- the mean one was hitting delete.

-Tom

Old December 12th, 2004 #68
JB112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Roper
To say that noone of flesh and blood would make the ultimate sacrifice, of just keep their damn mouth shut, displays a shocking degree of contempt for our movement, and for our race.
Does anyone here believe that Billy, facing life imprisonment, would protect people who incriminated him, ratted on him, guaranteed him life behind bars, even when testifying wouldn't hurt a single one of them?

People who rob banks and shoot jews should expect to end up in jail if they get caught. And they got caught due to their own failings, not due to Miller. They harmed Miller, they incriminated Miller, they ratted on Miller, they put Miller in jail for years, and Miller's cooperation with the government harmed no one.

The anti-Miller faction is plain insincere, hence they banned him and prevented him from defending himself before their kiddy-coup. No one was ever banned for sincerely criticizing Miller, only for breaking forum rules. There's a whole thread dedicated to the debate between Miller and his critics. What utter lack of confidence in their own position they showed, by banning Miller. Very jewy.

Old December 12th, 2004 #69
WRMC 14

Alex what have we been trying to do for at least the last two months? I can copy and paste email after email of conversations myself,Billy and Ben have had talking about how Alex Linder won't answer our emails or Alex Linder won't answer my calls. We tried and tried to handle this privately. When you finally got frustrated at our presistence on the Miller issuse you decided to spite us and tell us to remove the WR and Panzerfaust banners from your forum because "you did'nt want anybody mistaking a alliance where one did'nt exist." Alex we went out on a limb to host VNN. Had it not been for Tom's great webmastering skills that kept VNN under the server companies radar you would probably still be looking for a server to host you. Alex,maybe we were'nt allies in writing but we were working together for a short time and damn sure helping you out when you needed it. I think that is about as close to being a ally as one could be. Sure it is our decision to host you and it your decision on who you associate with and how you operate your webapge but we decided to try one last intervention to see if we could'nt get you off the Miller drug you seem to be addicted to. Yes you are a paying customer who we did'nt ask to even pay us for the first couple months we were hosting you. We did this Alex because we beleived in you and we beleived in VNN. We still beleive in you Alex and we still beleive in VNN which is why we are taking this extremely risky "coup" to see if we can't bring you to your senses. It was'nt until the forum was recreated and the bandwidth got extremely high that we asked that you start paying Tom for some server space.

Chris Quimby

Quote:
What you think of Miller is one thing, but taking control of the forum is another. I'm a paying customer. If nothing else, it's just plain not legal to do what you've done. The right way to handle this sort of disagreement is privately. Not take over and unban people I want banned, and ban people I want participating. It's your decision whether or not to host me, but my decision what content I run, and who I associate with.

Old December 12th, 2004 #70
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel.Kurtz
Yes, but here's what I'm waiting for: Duckless "Davey" Martins' opinions of all this!
Well, there's another 100 replies in and of itself!

Old December 12th, 2004 #71
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Yes, but here's what I'm waiting for: Duckless "Davey" Martins' opinions of all this!
Speaking of which, where has our beloved preacher been all day?

Old December 12th, 2004 #72
WRMC 14

Who have we banned, besides Glen Miller the rat??? We have no intentions of banning anyone and thus far VNN forum opertations have basically been bussiness as usual. Go ahead and criticize WR, Billy Roper and the whole lot of us if you like. We have thicker skin than you might think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyMonkey
VNN Forum... FREE Speech for *all.

*Unless WR sez otherwise.

What a joke. So what if I declared Billy or Tom to be queer? It may be false, but if at least one person has the opinion, is it enough to ban them? WTF?

Old December 12th, 2004 #73
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Yeah it will be amusing I'm sure to see what the dirt eating Doc has to say about the only man who ever showed him a shred of respect. He is usually busy at night. He is probably shooting rats at the local dump for sport.

Old December 12th, 2004 #74
SkinnyMonkey

Tom, could you tell me about how big VNNF is on disk? Also, what kind of bandwidth is it typically consuming?

Thanks

Old December 12th, 2004 #75
WRMC 14

This is'nt really even about who Alex associates with. Yes we would like ALex to come to his senses and realize Miller really is'nt that great of a guy. No this is WR's way of saying WE DON'T WANT TRAITOROUS INFORMANTS IN OUR MOVEMENT,CAUSE or whatever you wish to call it. Even if WR was to sever ties with Linder that does'nt mean Miller goes away. He probably still won't go away but at least this has been a wake up call for all the fencesitters on this issue. Another issuse is the fact that if Miller stays in this movement the chances of inncoent people being victimized by Miller because of Linders poor judgement on the federal informant Glen Miller, can be damaging for all the movement not just VNN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
Billy whether you agree with his association with Miller or not Alex pays you for the use of your server. I think this an outrageous act and you are trying to belittle the man. Who are you to decide who another man associates with? This power play of yours through your server is a cowardly act in my opinion. By the way who is the man behind the curtain that was banned by Alex and now makes a comeback? Another thing, maybe I'm missing something, but just what is this word "noone" you are so fond of? Is that the British spelling for noon? Do you mean to say "no one"?

Old December 12th, 2004 #76
JB112

The WR crew obviously thinks G.M. doesn't have a right to produce a newspaper on his own time and money and market it to VNN forum members, 51 of them, which is all he was doing. Maybe it's just jealousy. In any case, it's pure cowardice, banning the man -- hiding from him -- before making your courageous move. LOL. Shows total lack of confidence.

Old December 12th, 2004 #77
WRMC 14

Um yeah do we looked scared??? When have we ever had to reckon with Linder??? I mean the only support the guy ever really gave us was a banner at the top of his forum, other than that it has'nt been jackshit. Hell he has'nt even posted a White Revolution Report on VNN in at least a month. No I am sure if Linder wants to stick with Miller,White Revolution will do fine without either of them. The only bad decision that can or has been made is the unwavering support of federal informant Glenn Miller by Alex Linder.
Quote:
LOL, everything will be back in order in a few days, the lunatics will be back in their cages, and WR will have to reckon without Linder. Bad decision, guyz.

Old December 12th, 2004 #78
norcalnative1971

Quote:
The WR crew obviously thinks G.M. doesn't have a right to produce a newspaper on his own time and money and market it to VNN forum members, 51 of them, which is all he was doing. Maybe it's just jealousy. In any case, it's pure cowardice, banning the man -- hiding from him -- before making your courageous move. LOL. Shows total lack of confidence.
Are you a moron or do you just play one on the Internet?

Miller has official sanction from Linder himself. That is beyond question.

Old December 12th, 2004 #79
JB112

I mean your association. All you ever had going was association with VNN, IMO. In a couple of weeks GM got 50+ VNN'ers (Alex's guys) active on the streets distributing 20,000 (so far) newspapers of the best material around. Alex has the best writers organized under the best WN website. Now you willfully wrecked your relationship with VNN. Bad move, I think.

Old December 12th, 2004 #80
JB112

Norcock,

Glenn Miller prints a paper that any one of us could print. He the offers it at less cost than he pays to VNNF members. That's it. If you or someone from WR wants to volunteer to do it, we're waiting... until then, shaddup.

Closed Thread

Thread