VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2012 #21
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
I am VERY pleased with this. This gives the local Whites down there more time to either leave or prepare for what's coming. There's no way that he'll be convicted of 2nd degree murder.
I don't think so either, unless a majority black jury is seated and engages in jury nullification.

Old April 11th, 2012 #22
John sholtes
Banned

I wonder how long it will take for Nancy Grace, Jane Valez Mitchell, Piers Morgan, Anderson Cooper and the rest of the Jews Media to stop nonstop programming showing the same tapes of the 9/11 call, the arrival at the police station and nonstop babble about this already warn out case.

By the way Jane when are you going to go back to the Missing Laura Vogel case. You promised to stay on top of it. Oh but Laura is nothing but a blonde haired blue eyed devil and the poor “Local” Nathan Kaipo Spencer was just standing his ground.

Old April 11th, 2012 #23
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John sholtes View Post
I wonder how long it will take for Nancy Grace, Jane Valez Mitchell, Piers Morgan, Anderson Cooper and the rest of the Jews Media to stop nonstop programming showing the same tapes of the 9/11 call, the arrival at the police station and nonstop babble about this already worn out case.

No time soon John, I can guarantee you that.

There is no downside to this case for them, as "racism" = ratings.

Old April 11th, 2012 #24
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I was afraid of this, the message is, "It's illegal to defend yourself" This ought to give the niggers Carte Blanc to start killing Whitey any chance they get, because they know he'll go to jail if he does.

What happened to the "Stand your Ground Law"? That law should be good in all 50 states, this whole thing is bullshit.

Can you imagine what the hook nose media would have done if Zimmerman was White.Then as an added bonus put a hate crime attachment to it.

Sickening.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 11th, 2012 #25
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Wrong again DIO!

Quote:
What is Jury Nullification?

Jury nullification is a constitutional doctrine that allows juries to acquit defendants who are technically guilty, but who don’t deserve punishment. When a jury disregards the evidence and acquts an otherwise guilty defendant, it has practiced jury nullification.

Old April 11th, 2012 #26
Roy
Perception Manager

Jury nullification is when the law itself gets judged.

Back during slavery, many juries thought it was perfectly acceptable for a slave to run away to freedom.

During prohibition, other juries didn't see anything criminal with drinking a beer, even though the law did.

In short, jury nullification nullifies a law that the jury deems unjust.

Old April 11th, 2012 #27
Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
There's no way that he'll be convicted of 2nd degree murder.

When he's found not guilty, all hell will break loose. Possibly even more than if the charges were never filed in the first place.
I disagree, both judge or jury will be aware that finding Zimmerman not guilty will result in riots not seen since the Rodney King debacle.

I was very curious to see how this panned out. It would have been better for Corey to not file charges and just let the hype die down and go away on it's own. Now a not guilty verdict will result in riots, mayhem, and possibly more along the lines of things we haven't seen yet in America.

Old April 11th, 2012 #28
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Can you imagine what the hook nose media would have done if Zimmerman was White.
As far as the jewsmedia is concerned Zimmy, for all practical purposes, is White.

Old April 11th, 2012 #29
Thor

No Jusis' 'n' no peace until Zimmerman is given life or death.

I'm guessing he's going to have to have his legal name changed or move the fuck out of the country if he gets lucky. He was screwed from the get-go.

Old April 11th, 2012 #30
Sam Fisher
Banned

They had to appease the niggers somehow. But it seems to me that perhaps this is intentional because they want Zman to be acquitted since a charge like that will never stick, and any lawyer worth his ballsack knows this. Manslaughter I could see but not fucking murder two.

Old April 12th, 2012 #31
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Those with a short attention span scroll down...

What it means: If Florida hadn't indicted it then it was likely the U.S. Dept. of Justice would have and it Justice may still "make a federal case out of it" whichever way it goes. It is an election year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
VIDEO here along with the full story: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eric...-guide-trayvon

Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin [Civil Rights] Investigation

By Elizabeth Harrington
April 11, 2012

Attorney General Eric Holder, left, and Rev. Al Sharpton, host of MSNBC's "Politics Nation."

... [NAN stands for The National Action Network, which Sharpton founded,] At the opening of NAN’s 14th annual convention in Washington, D.C., the
attorney general ["Holder"] first thanked MSNBC’s Rev. Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts...

"As most of you know, three weeks ago, the [federal U.S.] Department of Justice launched an investigation into this incident... which remains open at this time, and... if we find evidence of a potential federal criminal civil rights crime, we will take appropriate action..."

MSNBC’s Sharpton has led several rallies,
shouting “Arrest Zimmerman Now!” and has called for civil disobedience and an “occupation” in Sanford, Fla., if an arrest is not made.

Elsewhere: What a civil rights conviction can mean

In 1984,
after two California murder trials ended with hung juries, California Highway Patrolman George Michael Gwaltney was convicted in federal court on civil rights violations stemming from the rape and murder of a young, White woman near Barstow. He was was a local, reportedly he'd pulled-over and pressured actresses/showgirls fen route to Vegas, and, since the locals wouldn't/couldn't convict on murder in State court, the feds charged him with violating this one woman's civil rights. He's currently serving 90 years. And there have been a record number of similar CHP problems in Barstow: http://articles.latimes.com/1988-06-23/news/mn-7246_1_peyer-killed-knott http://articles.latimes.com/1996-01-12/news/mn-23903_1_barstow-station

Last edited by -JC; April 12th, 2012 at 04:24 AM.

Old April 12th, 2012 #32
SmokyMtn
Banned

Seminole County, Florida

The racial makeup of the county was 82.41% White, 9.52% Black or African American, 0.30% Native American, 2.50% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 3.06% from other races, and 2.18% from two or more races. 11.15% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Those of you who said that Zimmerman will get an all-nigger jury need to look up the county where the trial will take place.

Zimmerman will likely get an all-White jury.

The second degree murder charge will be good for Zimmerman, at worse he will get a hung jury.

Anyone hear what his bond is set at?

Old April 12th, 2012 #33
SmokyMtn
Banned

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012

This Just In To The DSLC News Room....Florida State Attorney Angela Corey is actually Miss Piggy!

Old April 12th, 2012 #34
SmokyMtn
Banned

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012

Florida State Attorney Angela Corey annonces charges as she says TRAYVON 100 times - She doesn't sound too bias here does she????

If I was George Zimmerman's attorney, I would play this video at his trial. The Florida State Attorney Angela Corey made it sound like she and her team were 10000% bias against George Zimmerman as she pandered and kissed the asses of the Martin family. Corey spoke like Trayvon was her own son who was an angel!

Old April 12th, 2012 #35
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Those of you who said that Zimmerman will get an all-nigger jury need to look up the county where the trial will take place.

Zimmerman will likely get an all-White jury.

The second degree murder charge will be good for Zimmerman, at worse he will get a hung jury.
This is what I am thinking. They overcharged him knowing they don't have the evidence to support a conviction. This appeases the niggers and will serve to get Zimmerman off the hook after their show trial.

Old April 12th, 2012 #36
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
This is what I am thinking. They overcharged him knowing they don't have the evidence to support a conviction. This appeases the niggers and will serve to get Zimmerman off the hook after their show trial.

So everyone here thinks they will allow an all white jury to preside and that they can't just bride/intimidate the only witness. Lot's of faith in the system I guess.

Old April 12th, 2012 #37
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
So everyone here thinks they will allow an all white jury to preside and that they can't just bride/intimidate the only witness. Lot's of faith in the system I guess.
If the nigger started shit, you must acquit.

Old April 12th, 2012 #38
White Winger

Quote:

Well,wouldn't that be the same exact set up as the first rodney koon trial? All White jury in a mostly White area of the city?

Well WE all remember the result of that - 2 1/2 weeks to the 20th anniversary BTW,which undoubtedly,the NBP,the PHONY reverends,da Mahtin fambleh, the nigger luvvers in the media,etc, will make BIG ASS mention, and make the inevitable ,predictable,comparison....

No way.

Old April 12th, 2012 #39
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
The county is over 85% White and Zimmerman's attorney will have three or four strikes to remove any nigger that gets picked by number to be on the jury.

Because the NAACP and other nigger organizations got involved, any nigger who is a member of any of these groups may be already disqualified. Niggers with felonies or run ins with the law, will be disqualified.

Some states will select the jury pool from the list of drivers in the county or the voters rolls. So, niggers who have revoked or suspended drivers licences, or felonies may not even be chosen for the jury pool.

I predict the jury will be 90% White with two Hispanics. Zimmerman's greatest concern is getting a baby boomer libtard female on the jury who cannot follow a line of reasoning and keeps looking at the "poor poor nigger family" throughout the trial.

Old April 12th, 2012 #40
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
If it even goes to trial. I'm not making any predictions, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it dismissed by a judge before trial. The state has no testimonial evidence from witnesses supporting the charge to overcome the claim of self defense (unless there is a witness we've yet to hear from); The state has no admissions from Zimmerman; The state has no forensic evidence contradicting the claim of self defense; To my knowledge, the state has no circumstantial evidence.

Who will the prosecution put on the stand? Either this case is total bullshit or there's some witness or forensic evidence that the public isn't privy to yet.

Tags
#1, creepy ass cracker, george zimmerman, jerry counelis, rachel jeantel, trayvon martin

Thread