Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 30th, 2010 #1
Peter Hecht

Thumbs up WW2 German Militaria

Hey guys, my best mate and I collect WW2 German Militaria, he has decided to sell his entire collection in order to go over to Germany and buy more stuff at flearmarkets in order to bring it back to Australia and open his own shop.

I created a website for him in order for him to sell his stuff. It would be very appreciated if you could take a look at the website and perhaps if you're interested, to buy something. Postage is worldwide, and his stuff is the cheapest in Australia at the moment. I know prices vary between Europe, Australia and the States but I think they are still pretty fair prices.

I'm open to making more websites and/or graphics if anyone is interested - This offer is for White people only, I know subhuman trash will read this at some point - this offer is not for monkeys.

Anyway, the website with all the fun Militaria stuff: www.nsrelics.com.au

If VNN had an advertising section I'd pay to put this site in it. Instead I'll do this and make a donation.

Danke.

Last edited by Peter Hecht; April 30th, 2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Correcting spelling.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #2
Mr. Bowmont

Very good site, you say you made it yourself?

Old May 4th, 2010 #3
Peter Hecht

Yes I did. I use Dreamweaver MX and Photoshop CS4. Just got business cards yesterday they look really good. Why do you ask? Do you need a website? I can make one for you if you like.

Old May 5th, 2010 #4
Mr. Bowmont

just wanted to compliment you, job well done man. Looks really good.

Old May 5th, 2010 #5
Peter Hecht

Thank you. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to design, art, creativity. I've been making websites since 2002. I graduated from high school in 2005, went and did an Advanced Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering. Got bored with it and was sick of working with slopes so I started an Apprenticeship in Vehicle Painting (Spraypainting). I have about a year to go on that. I paint cars, boats, trucks, etc. Pretty much anything. I've designed tattoos, one of them being a dead jewish foetus which I had created earlier in 2004 for a school art project, I got an A. (I went to a nice Roman Catholic school, no asians, no niggers, just Whites and Southern Italians, lol and one Lebanese faggot who punched me in the face one day then never returned to school out of fear that goths and nazi's were waiting for him.) I should put up a photo of that foetus. Once I covered a canvas in ripped out pages of the school issued Bible then threw red paint on it Jackson Pollock style and also got an A for that which was suprising considering it was a Catholic school.

Old July 21st, 2011 #6
Jacqueline Eve

You are definately an interesting character mr. Peter B. J. Hecht. I'm surprised MLMC didn't reject u from the start . Future wife.

Tags
german, militaria, nazi, ww2

Thread