VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Thumbs down New 007 will be a nigger female

Quote:
Lashana Lynch will play 007 in new James Bond movie: report

James Bond fans wanting 007 to be either black or female are in for a double treat — with the movie spy about to be played by a black woman, according to a report on Sunday.
British actress Lashana Lynch, 31, will be introduced as the new 007 in what is being described as a “popcorn-dropping moment” in the franchise’s 25th movie that is currently being filmed, according to the Mail on Sunday.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/lashan...-movie-report/

Ize be nuthin nuthin sebben n eye'll cap yo yt ass mofo!!!

"Photo below":

Old July 15th, 2019 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Bitch-nigger bitch

James Bond-now that's a common name for a shenig.

Old July 15th, 2019 #3
M. Delataire

A theory:

Due to greed, there will be two Bond series made. A period piece where Bond is a White male set in the 50s and 60s, and a modern series where the number 007 is merely a title that anyone can have.

This to show that Britain is no longer White and is now multicultural.

Old July 15th, 2019 #4
James Radov

After defeating so many super villains, James Bond has been killed by the worst villain of all, the jew!

Thank you for the movie series 007..you will be missed, what's worse is they replaced you with a shitskin cunt..

Old July 16th, 2019 #5
Susan

Haven't all of the movies where they replaced the White character with muds bombed at the box office?

I think even Cucky Joe and Sally Shit for Brains will shun this nonsense. Somewhere back in the deep recesses of the brains of Whites, they know this is some shit.

Old July 16th, 2019 #6
Man of the road

Just think, the blacks and their enablers have the nerve to cry "cultural appropriation" whenever a wigger sports that ugly nigger-esque hair doo called dreadlocks.

They are giving away to the muds British history, culture, and the country for that matter like it's candy.

Old July 16th, 2019 #7
fyc
fine young casuals

hopefully, no one bothers going watching it and they lose loads of money on it

Old July 16th, 2019 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
After defeating so many super villains, James Bond has been killed by the worst villain of all, the jew!

Thank you for the movie series 007..you will be missed, what's worse is they replaced you with a shitskin cunt..
As a member of MI6, Jimmy Bond worked for the jews (ZOG, NWO), just like his creator, Ian Fleming. Fuck him no matter what color or sex he is. I'll root for SPECTRE, it can't be any worse than ZOG.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 16th, 2019 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
As a member of MI6, Jimmy Bond worked for the jews (ZOG, NWO), just like his creator, Ian Fleming. Fuck him no matter what color or sex he is. I'll root for SPECTRE, it can't be any worse than ZOG.
Now if William L. Pierce's novels Hunter and The Turner Diaries were made into movies, I could dig that.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 16th, 2019 #10
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Nigger sows look like nigger bucks in drag.

Old July 16th, 2019 #11
Crowe

It'll go over about as well as feminist ghost busters. Probably worse.

But jews like pushing this type of garbage, even if it's not profitable. This is about pushing an agenda, even though no betting person would bet that this movie will be a success.

Old July 16th, 2019 #12
WayneW67

Unhappy

Anoher slap in the face of White culture. Let a White man play Uncle Tom and the niggers would burn the theaters down

Old July 17th, 2019 #13
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
Anoher slap in the face of White culture. Let a White man play Uncle Tom and the niggers would burn the theaters down
I want to see Nicholas Cage play Shaft. I agree with others, nobody will pay to
see it. What will they do for the 26th James Bond movie? Will they make Bond white again, will it be a Paki lesbian, or will they finally decided to kill the whole
thing?
BTW, I saw a black woman recently who resembled this new Bond sheboon. She was coming out of a gas station
and had her pants down exposing her entire underwear.

Old July 17th, 2019 #14
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I want to see Nicholas Cage play Shaft. I agree with others, nobody will pay to
see it. What will they do for the 26th James Bond movie? Will they make Bond white again, will it be a Paki lesbian, or will they finally decided to kill the whole
thing?
BTW, I saw a black woman recently who resembled this new Bond sheboon. She was coming out of a gas station
and had her pants down exposing her entire underwear.
Perhaps the sheboon in the new bomb film will pull one of her sharp and pointed dried turds from its underwear and dispatch a member of RECTUM (Rwanda Expecting Cash To Uplift Muds)...hitting the member squarely in the throat...then saying, "Spoze hee gotz de poynt."

Old July 18th, 2019 #15
brutus

The jew has outfitted itself with a record breaking massive strap-on to shove up the lemming's ass when they go to the theater to see the new Bond movie.
Not even a dab of Vaseline will be used.
The jew expects not a whimper from the audience when they see Bond transformed from an English gentleman and into a female chimp wearing a wig.

Just for this horseshit alone.....every jew on the planet needs to be stuffed into an oven.

Old July 18th, 2019 #16
Crowe

I guess this means we get to see an Aston Martin with spinner rims, and hydraulics.

Old July 21st, 2019 #17
Olaf Menes

Maybe they can get Edgar Winter to play Shaka Zulu now.

Old July 22nd, 2019 #18
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Maybe they can get Edgar Winter to play Shaka Zulu now.
How do you Shaka Zulu?
Use 100,000 volts.

Thread