VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2006 #1
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Question Confused

I'm confused. Peter Shank is supposed to be on 5 nights a week, right? So how come there are only 21 episodes available for download at http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...sworldwide.htm ?

I'm not set up for live streaming, so if it's not available for download, I don't get to hear it.

Old March 5th, 2006 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

As we have been building Peter's independent broadcasting system, we have run up against times where we just can't archive due to equipment failures. Some days I am not available to archive as well. I am trying to make the system as automatic as possible so that nothing is missed but it is a trial and error process.

I suggest that anyone with the capability to do so record the live file when possible and send it to me at [email protected] and include the date of the show in the file name - ex: psww030506

I have a backlog of last week's shows that I hope to get up in the next day or two.

Thread