VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2012 #41
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Akins, these snippets of information you are coming up with are opinions, and probably 19th Century opinions at that. No one knows where the "White race" originated, but there are plenty of opinions. So far as the origins of Indo Europeans go, how many different theories exist on that? Russia, Turkey (probably the latest), the Caucasus, the Arctic? Choose what you like best.
Those are not opinions. The first charts I posted were languge group charts, they show which languages are related to one another and what group they belong to. White languages all originated from the original proto Indo-European mother tongue. Semitic languages like Arabic and Hebrew are not related to any of the Indo-European languages, Semitic languages belong to the Afro-Asiatic language group.

As for the origins of the White race, it has been established that the earliest White homeland lay between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea in the Caucasus, which is why Whites are referred to as the Caucasian race.

This area was once part of Greater Scythia, and even my ancestors from Ireland and Scotland who lived over 700 years ago still knew from their own ancient histories that their ancestors, the Gallic tribes, had come to the British Isles in a westward migration out of Scythia (from the kingdom of Galacia in the Ukraine) which carried them across Europe following the Iberians from the Caucasus into Spain and from there to Ireland and eventually Scotland:

Quote:
"we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. The Britons they first drove out, the Picts they utterly destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, they took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the historians of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all bondage ever since."

- The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320 AD
Quote:
"Now Feinius had two sons: Nenual, [one of the two] whom he left in the princedom of Scythia behind him; Nel, the other son, at the Tower was he born. Now he was a master of all the languages; wherefore one came [to summon him] from Pharaoh, in order to learn the multiplicity of languages from him. But Feinius came out of Asia to Scythia, whence he had gone for the building of the Tower; so that he died in the princedom of Scythia, at the end of forty years, and passed on the chieftainship to his son, Nenual. At the end of forty two years after the building of the Tower, Ninus son of Belus took the kingship of the world…..Now that is the time when Gaedel Glas (from whom are the Gaels descended), was born......Now Sru son of Esru son of Gaedel, he it is who was chieftain for the Gaels who went out of Egypt after Pharaoh was drowned with his host in the Red Sea of Israel: Seven hundred and seventy years from the Flood till then. Four hundred and forty years from that time in which Pharaoh was drowned, and after Sru son of Esru came out of Egypt, till the time when the sons of Mil came into Ireland.….Forty and Four ships' companies strong went Sru out of Egypt. There were twenty-four wedded couples and three hirelings for every ship. Sru and his son Eber Scot, they were the chieftains of the expedition. It is then that Nenual son of Baath, son of Nenual, son of Feinius Farsaid, prince of Scythia, died; and Sru also died immediately after reaching Scythia....Eber Scot took by force the kingship of Scythia from the progeny of Nenual, till he fell at the hands of Noemius son of Nenual.....For that reason was the seed of Gael driven forth upon the sea, to wit Agnomain and Lamfhind his son, so that they were seven years on the sea, skirting the world on the north side. More than can be reckoned are the hardships which they suffered....they had three ships with a coupling between them, that none of them should move away from the rest. They had three chieftains after the death of Agnomain on the surface of the great Caspian Sea, Lamfhind and Allot and Caicher the druid....It is Caicher who spoke to them,….Caicher the druid said: Rise, said he, we shall not rest until we reach Ireland. What place is that 'Ireland' said Lamfhind son of Agnomain. Further than Scythia is it, said Caicher. It is not ourselves who shall reach it, but our children, at the end of three hundred years from today....Thereafter they settled in the Maeotic Marshes.....It is that Brath who came out of the Marshes along the Torrian Sea to Crete and to Sicily. They reached Spain thereafter. They took Spain by force.....Four ships' companies strong came the Gael to Spain: in every ship fourteen wedded couples and seven unwed hirelings.....Brath had a good son named Breogan, by whom was built the Tower and the city - Braganza was the city's name. From Breogan's Tower it was that Ireland was seen; an evening of a day of winter Ith son of Breogan saw it.”

- The Lebor Gabala Erenn, 11th century AD

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 19th, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

Old September 20th, 2012 #42
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I just don't see it.

I don't either, she looks White to me.

In fact she looks Whiter than, say, Sophia Loren:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 20th, 2012 at 06:44 AM.

Old September 21st, 2012 #43
Eire

I had first heard Newman was adopted in the sixties. Perhaps it was a rumor and they said that because the studio didn't want people to know he was jewish but I think he may have adopted children and that could be where the confusion comes from.

Anyway I never thought Landon was jewish when he first was on TV, on that jewish western, Bonanza. But now that I know he is, I can see it. Maybe its his hair or eyes or rounded tip of his nose. I can't explain it so I guess I fail there.

Thread