VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2004 #21
MR.OLMEC

Default Real Jews

[QUOTE=Steve B]Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.OLMEC
There Is No Way That You Could Possibly Think That Egyptians Were Europeans. I Will Admit That Yes At The End Of Our Reign In Egypt Some Europeans Did Infiltrate Our Ranks, But From Time Immemorial We Have Been The Rulers Of This Storied Land.

Actually the word "Olmec" has nothing whatsoever to do with Egypt. Olmec is a term denoting the culture of ancient Mexican natives inhabiting the tropical coastal plain of the contemporary states of Veracruz and Tabasco(not the sauce, the place), circa 1200 BC- 600 AD
The congoid revisionists claim that this Olmec statue "proves" africans created Olmec civilization:

However,many scholars believe that this statue has characteristics of people from countries like Cambodia and the Philippines.

Also the afrocentrists can't or won't explain the many figurines found in Olmec art that are clearly asian.
[IMG]http://www.angelfi

REAL JEWS,NOT THOSE FAKE CAVE BEAST THAT YOU LOVE TO HATE.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #22
MR.OLMEC

Default Real Jews

[QUOTE=MR.OLMEC][QUOTE=Steve B]Quote:
There Is No Way That You Could Possibly Think That Egyptians Were Europeans. I Will Admit That Yes At The End Of Our Reign In Egypt Some Europeans Did Infiltrate Our Ranks, But From Time Immemorial We Have Been The Rulers Of This Storied Land.

Actually the word "Olmec" has nothing whatsoever to do with Egypt. Olmec is a term denoting the culture of ancient Mexican natives inhabiting the tropical coastal plain of the contemporary states of Veracruz and Tabasco(not the sauce, the place), circa 1200 BC- 600 AD
The congoid revisionists claim that this Olmec statue "proves" africans created Olmec civilization:

However,many scholars believe that this statue has characteristics of people from countries like Cambodia and the Philippines.

Also the afrocentrists can't or won't explain the many figurines found in Olmec art that are clearly asian.
[IMG]http://www.angelfi

REAL JEWS,NOT THOSE FAKE CAVE BEAST THAT YOU LOVE TO HATE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	captureD46.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	1076  

Old March 23rd, 2004 #23
MR.OLMEC

Default Your Run Is Up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Once again...for the umteenth time, I ask: If africans are so great at creation and invention and building in antiquity, why are they unable to repeat these "great feats" in modern times?

Waiting for an answer, capslock nigger boy!

YOU ALL HAD YOUR FUN, BUT NOW YOUR TURN IS UP, THE LAST THING THAT EUROPEANS CREATED WHICH WAS WORTH ANYTHING WAS THE MICROWAVE. WE HAD TO GIVE YOU SAVAGE MUTANTS A CHANCE TO FLEX YOUR MUSCLES, BUT YOU RULED FOR 2 OR THREE THOUSAND YEARS BUT WE RULED FOR MILLENIA, AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO SCARED BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT IS OUR TURN AGAIN. HERE IS A COUPLE OF ARYAN PHAROAHS FOR YOU TO WORSHIP.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	captureD8.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1077   Click image for larger version

Name:	captureD4.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1078  

Old March 23rd, 2004 #24
Gott

Those pictures...wow...they sure don't breed you nigger slaves for beauty, huh? Nooooo wonder niggers are always getting nose and lip jobs, bleaching their hideous skin (if only you guys could do something about the stink! - friendly suggestion) and desperately trying to straighten their hair (hint - straightened nigger hair looks like slime caked on rat tails).

Oh...sorry, you're an 'Olmec' - hardy har, fuckin har. It sure would be a big step up from niggerhood, but I don't think the Olmec are in the market for slaves this season. They did have a few things in common with you coons though - like eating each other, especially children, right? What a crime when the Brits marched into Benin and stopped you from human sacrificing each other! The savagery of colonialism no fucking doubt. When was that again...late 19th century, right? High class civilization and so up to date all fucking right.

And, true, true, we Aryans only do computers, which are 'smoke and mirrors' as you so intelligently say...as you use a computer to say it. But maybe you're typing on a nigger computer made out of a set of femurs and knuckle bones from a recent deceased relation? But hey, what are family and friends for?

Have you niggers found the wheel yet, or figured out a written language? You'll need language to fill out the welfare forms.

Must be awful to be only the second best sniveling whiners in the world. Even on the shit end of the scale you coons come off second best. Asians are fine in Asia, the civilizations of mezoamerica were splendid in a totally savage way, the jews are evil personified...but you niggers are only and always NIGGERS.

Isn't it time for your hair straightening appointment?

Old March 23rd, 2004 #25
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
YOU ALL HAD YOUR FUN, BUT NOW YOUR TURN IS UP, THE LAST THING THAT EUROPEANS CREATED WHICH WAS WORTH ANYTHING WAS THE MICROWAVE. WE HAD TO GIVE YOU SAVAGE MUTANTS A CHANCE TO FLEX YOUR MUSCLES, BUT YOU RULED FOR 2 OR THREE THOUSAND YEARS BUT WE RULED FOR MILLENIA, AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO SCARED BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT IS OUR TURN AGAIN. HERE IS A COUPLE OF ARYAN PHAROAHS FOR YOU TO WORSHIP.
You didn't answer my question, nigger boy. Why can't you puke repeat these great feats of history in modern times?

As to your "your turn again". Don't make me laugh, punk. You have no "turn", now or ever, simply because to have a "turn" one has to be in the game, boy!

You monkeys have been standing on the sidelines ever since you crawled out of trees!

Boy goan gits hisself a turn. Yea sure ape-man....when cow fly!

Old March 23rd, 2004 #26
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott
Those pictures...wow...they sure don't breed you nigger slaves for beauty, huh? Nooooo wonder niggers are always getting nose and lip jobs, bleaching their hideous skin (if only you guys could do something about the stink! - friendly suggestion) and desperately trying to straighten their hair (hint - straightened nigger hair looks like slime caked on rat tails).

Oh...sorry, you're an 'Olmec' - hardy har, fuckin har. It sure would be a big step up from niggerhood, but I don't think the Olmec are in the market for slaves this season. They did have a few things in common with you coons though - like eating each other, especially children, right? What a crime when the Brits marched into Benin and stopped you from human sacrificing each other! The savagery of colonialism no fucking doubt. When was that again...late 19th century, right? High class civilization and so up to date all fucking right.

And, true, true, we Aryans only do computers, which are 'smoke and mirrors' as you so intelligently say...as you use a computer to say it. But maybe you're typing on a nigger computer made out of a set of femurs and knuckle bones from a recent deceased relation? But hey, what are family and friends for?

Have you niggers found the wheel yet, or figured out a written language? You'll need language to fill out the welfare forms.

Must be awful to be only the second best sniveling whiners in the world. Even on the shit end of the scale you coons come off second best. Asians are fine in Asia, the civilizations of mezoamerica were splendid in a totally savage way, the jews are evil personified...but you niggers are only and always NIGGERS.

LOL!!! Gott yer killin me!

Old March 23rd, 2004 #27
MR.OLMEC

Default No Perm For Me Sir

Quote:

SORRY CAVE BOY I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE BRAINWASHED NEGROS WHO WALKS AROUND WITH HAIR LIKE A DOG, AND FOR ALL OF YOUR STOLEN CREATIONS WHY CAN'T YOU FIGHT HEADLICE? SORRY PLAYBOY I WEAR DREADLOCKS AND I KNOW THAT WHEN YOU SEE THEM YOU ARE FULL OF DREAD. I HATE PERM HEADS ALMOST WORSE THAN I HATE YOU.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #28
MR.OLMEC

Default Sad So Sad

Quote:

YOU STANKING ASS CAVE BEAST YOU KNOW EVERYTIME THAT YOUR RAGGEDY HEAD ASS LOOKS IN THE MIRROR YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE BLACK, AND PLEASE DON'T LET ME SPEAK ON THE PENIS ENVY THAT YOU ALL SUFFER FROM, THE THING WHICH A EUROPEAN LOVES THE MOST IS A BIG FAT SWOLLEN BLACK DICK FOR HIS GAY ASS MOUTH AND ASSHOLE. A OLDER BLACK MAN TOLD ME THAT ALL EUROPEAN MALES ARE HOMOSEXUAL GO AND FUCK SOME LITTLE KIDS PADRE.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #29
MR.OLMEC

Default Cave Beast And His Computer.

Quote:

HERE ARE A FEW GOOD PICTURES OF YOU.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	stupidcaveman.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1083  
Attached Images

Old March 23rd, 2004 #30
MR.OLMEC

Default Another Good One Of You.

[q

uote=mr.olmec]here Are A Few Good Pictures Of You.[/quote]

HERE IS ANOTHER GOOD PICTURE OF YOU AT WORK FIXING COMPUTERS AT YOUR A+ JOB.
Attached Images

Old March 23rd, 2004 #31
Gott

Quote:
YOU STANKING ASS CAVE BEAST YOU KNOW EVERYTIME THAT YOUR RAGGEDY HEAD ASS LOOKS IN THE MIRROR YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE BLACK, AND PLEASE DON'T LET ME SPEAK ON THE PENIS ENVY THAT YOU ALL SUFFER FROM, THE THING WHICH A EUROPEAN LOVES THE MOST IS A BIG FAT SWOLLEN BLACK DICK FOR HIS GAY ASS MOUTH AND ASSHOLE. A OLDER BLACK MAN TOLD ME THAT ALL EUROPEAN MALES ARE HOMOSEXUAL GO AND FUCK SOME LITTLE KIDS PADRE.
My my, all caps too. Really got to you, eh Sambo? You people are so excitable! Reminds me of a bunch of monkeys chattering up in the trees, only you don't know how to climb - regressive evolution, right?

I wish I were black? hahahahahaha, yeah I quietly cry to the great Nigger God in the sky every night because he made me ARYAN when I too could have been a train porter or wash room attendant like you. And that's not even factoring in the welfare! Hate to tell this to you Tyrone, but NOBODY wishes to be black - least of all blacks. Go check the $$$ you coons spend on exactly the products I mentioned: plastic surgery to get rid of those chimpanzee snozes and fat lips, bleaches, hair straighteners.

And the only person mentioning penis around here is you. As you brought it up, it is your subject. So, after you finish your dinner of grandma go suck on it, stick it in your ear or wear a string of them around your neck. I'm not as up on current nigger fashion in dick as perhaps I ought to be. And, being your subject and all, you might as well talk about it, cuz you got NOTHING else to talk about. Unless maybe you'd like to chat about the nigger Virgil or Jane Austin, Plato or Hegel, Raphael or Dürer, Mozart or Verdi? But of course...they were all niggers just like the Egyptians!

P.S. What kind of stupid ass, desperate nigger hangs out in a WHITE nationalist forum??? Do you see any of us gagging on the nigger stink on your forums? You are PATHETIC.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #32
MR.OLMEC

Default I See That You Are Mad!

Quote:
My my, all caps too. Really got to you, eh Sambo? You people are so excitable! Reminds me of a bunch of monkeys chattering up in the trees, only you don't know how to climb - regressive evolution, right?

I wish I were black? hahahahahaha, yeah I quietly cry to the great Nigger God in the sky every night because he made me ARYAN when I too could have been a train porter or wash room attendant like you. And that's not even factoring in the welfare! Hate to tell this to you Tyrone, but NOBODY wishes to be black - least of all blacks. Go check the $$$ you coons spend on exactly the products I mentioned: plastic surgery to get rid of those chimpanzee snozes and fat lips, bleaches, hair straighteners.

And the only person mentioning penis around here is you. As you brought it up, it is your subject. So, after you finish your dinner of grandma go suck on it, stick it in your ear or wear a string of them around your neck. I'm not as up on current nigger fashion in dick as perhaps I ought to be. And, being your subject and all, you might as well talk about it, cuz you got NOTHING else to talk about. Unless maybe you'd like to chat about the nigger Virgil or Jane Austin, Plato or Hegel, Raphael or Dürer, Mozart or Verdi? But of course...they were all niggers just like the Egyptians!

P.S. What kind of stupid ass, desperate nigger hangs out in a WHITE nationalist forum??? Do you see any of us gagging on the nigger stink on your forums? You are PATHETIC.

JUST SAY THAT YOU CANNOT FUCK WITH ME AND I WILL LEAVE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO YOU MENTIONED ARE GARBAGE. I HAD A PHILOSOPHY CLASS AND IT WAS THE MOST BORING SHIT IN THE UNIVERSE. IF YOU WERE BLACK THEN YOU COULD STAY OUT IN THE SUN YOU ARE NOT SO YOU CANNOT.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #33
Gott

Quote:
JUST SAY THAT YOU CANNOT FUCK WITH ME AND I WILL LEAVE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO YOU MENTIONED ARE GARBAGE. I HAD A PHILOSOPHY CLASS AND IT WAS THE MOST BORING SHIT IN THE UNIVERSE. IF YOU WERE BLACK THEN YOU COULD STAY OUT IN THE SUN YOU ARE NOT SO YOU CANNOT.
Jesus F. Christ...you had a philosophy class eh? Well guess what Sherlock? Two of the people I mentioned are philosophers. Two are writers (you know...poetry??? the novel???), two are painters and two are composers. And you even had a philosophy class once! Very nice education there boy. Could there be a better illustration of just how HOPELESS you stone age jungle savages are?

I can't fuck with you? Yeah, sure, Sambo. With that brilliant intellect of yours and the fund of knowledge and information (after all, who else knew that Raphael was a philosopher!) at your disposal, who could possibly stand a chance in a battle of ideas, let alone wits?

Do you type on the smoke and mirror computer or dance around it shaking a few sea shells and rib bones on the end of a stick in order to write your posts? Powerful JuJu!

Last edited by Gott; March 23rd, 2004 at 09:45 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #34
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
MR ONOG is one funny nigger. LOL I wonder if he smells as bad as he writes? You got to give niggers some credit they can turn almost anything into a crack pipe.
Stop...I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #35
MR.OLMEC

Default Signing Off

Quote:
Jesus F. Christ...you had a philosophy class eh? Well guess what Sherlock? Two of the people I mentioned are philosophers. Two are writers (you know...poetry??? the novel???), two are painters and two are composers. And you even had a philosophy class once! Very nice education there boy. Could there be a better illustration of just how HOPELESS you stone age jungle savages are?

I can't fuck with you? Yeah, sure, Sambo. With that brilliant intellect of yours and the fund of knowledge and information (after all, who else knew that Raphael was a philosopher!) at your disposal, who could possibly stand a chance in a battle of ideas, let alone wits?

Do you type on the smoke and mirror computer or dance around it shaking a few sea shells and rib bones on the end of a stick in order to write your posts? Powerful JuJu!

I JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY UP, WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SAMBO IS FROM THE SPANISH WORD ZAMBO WHICH MEANS A BLACK AND INDIAN MIXED. THERE ARE MANY,MANY BLACKS WHO THINK LIKE ME WE ARE NOT THOSE HAMBONE PLAYING, TAP DANCING BANJO PICKERS WE ARE THE REAL BLACKS THAT YOU FEAR IN THE DEEPEST REGIONS OF YOUR HEART, YOU WORSE NIGHTMARE. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT MOORS/BLACKS RULED SPAIN FOR OVER 700 YEARS AND LET THEM SPEAK THIER OWN LANGUAGE , NO SIR SPANISH IS A AFRICAN LANGUAGE EL/AL GET IT.

Last edited by MR.OLMEC; March 23rd, 2004 at 09:53 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #36
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Ya Olmec, when the White man were living in caves, then where were the niggers?

Old March 23rd, 2004 #37
Gott

Quote:
I JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY UP, WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND FOR YOU INFORMATION SAMBO IS FROM THE SPANISH WORD ZAMBO WHICH MEANS A BLACK AND INDIAN MIXED. THERE ARE MANY,MANY BLACKS WHO THINK LIKE ME WE ARE NOT THOSE HAMBONE PLAYING, TAP DANCING BANJO PICKERS WE ARE THE REAL BLACKS THAT YOU FEAR IN THE DEEPEST REGIONS OF YOUR HEART, YOU WORSE NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
The Armstrong's married the Headstrong's and that's how darkies were born.
Spoken by Groucho Marx (before it was fashionable for kikes to pretend to take up the nigger cause), in Duck Soup, 1933.

Believe it or not Tyrone, I have neither good nor bad dreams about you - I never think about niggers at all, as you aren't worth the trouble. I have a gun; in fact a couple of them and I know how and will defend myself in every instance. And anyway, the moment the yids are taken out, you BORN SLAVES will collapse right back into the mental, moral and physical servitude that you were born for and which is the only thing you are fit for. It would be more rewarding to think about turnips or voles than niggers - there is some small variety in a turnip, but none in a nigger. All you can ever talk about is how you have suffered, suffered, SUFFERED...the eternal second class whiners. I am going to think about a race of such as you? Not likely, Akbar.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #38
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY UP, WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SAMBO IS FROM THE SPANISH WORD ZAMBO WHICH MEANS A BLACK AND INDIAN MIXED. THERE ARE MANY,MANY BLACKS WHO THINK LIKE ME WE ARE NOT THOSE HAMBONE PLAYING, TAP DANCING BANJO PICKERS WE ARE THE REAL BLACKS THAT YOU FEAR IN THE DEEPEST REGIONS OF YOUR HEART, YOU WORSE NIGHTMARE. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT MOORS/BLACKS RULED SPAIN FOR OVER 700 YEARS AND LET THEM SPEAK THIER OWN LANGUAGE , NO SIR SPANISH IS A AFRICAN LANGUAGE EL/AL GET IT.
Hey, thanks for droppin in rastus, here's your hat...whats your rush!

As to the, "we are not afraid of you"...well, it's been my experience thats the first thing a fella says when he's really really afraid.

But serious boy, we White Nationalists want to get all this racial strife( that means:Heated, often violent dissension; bitter conflict) settled too!

Because after it's all said and done you won't have anymore problems. On the boat trip back to africa, assuming you survive the black holocaust, you will be free to build your grand pyramids, rocket ships to Mars and grape sodas. All free and unencumbered of whiteys racism.

You see how easy it is, boy? Just go....and don't ever come back and there won't be anymore problems.

Old March 23rd, 2004 #39
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Hey, thanks for droppin in rastus, here's your hat...whats your rush!

As to the, "we are not afraid of you"...well, it's been my experience thats the first thing a fella says when he's really really afraid.

But serious boy, we White Nationalists want to get all this racial strife( that means:Heated, often violent dissension; bitter conflict) settled too!

Because after it's all said and done you won't have anymore problems. On the boat trip back to africa, assuming you survive the black holocaust, you will be free to build your grand pyramids, rocket ships to Mars and grape sodas. All free and unencumbered of whiteys racism.

You see how easy it is, boy? Just go....and don't ever come back and there won't be anymore problems.
It's been quite a day around here, eh Steve? There must be a full moon or something like that. Shit, I never get any work done anymore

Old March 23rd, 2004 #40
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
It's been quite a day around here, eh Steve? There must be a full moon or something like that. Shit, I never get any work done anymore
Eyup....VNN and VNN forum has more entertainment, insight, bullshit, brains, history, great writings, slapdowns, humor, than all the kike media conglomerates combined!

All thanks to free speech, Alex Linder and White Nationalists!

Thread