VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2013 #1
Serbian

Angry Jewish Kaddish in Srebrenica

Anti Serbian, and by extension anti European/White, propaganda continues

Muslims and jews building their 'brotherhood' on the corpses of Serbs.

Quote:
At a Muslim-Jewish conference, dialogue and hope

By Itai ReuveniAugust 5, 2013 2:12pm

Jewish participants at an interfaith conference in Sarajevo in July 2013 say Kaddish over the graves of 1995 'Srebrenica massacre' victim.

At a Muslim-Jewish conference, dialogue and hope
Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Itai Reuveni

SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina — Sarajevo is a city with a rich multicultural past, but it also bears the scars of war. Take a short walk through the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina and you will see the many cemeteries and bullet-riddled walls, which are undergoing restoration.

These lay side by side with magnificent churches, mosques and synagogues. For this reason, 100 Jews and Muslims from 39 countries gathered there last month to listen and learn from one another at an interfaith dialogue conference organized by the Muslim-Jewish Conference.

I was uneasy about participating. I was concerned that as an Israeli, a secular Jew, a combat soldier in the reserves and a Zionist activist, I would be surrounded by political activists whose sole purpose was to vilify Israel. From my experience, many dialogue initiatives have been hijacked by radicals, who silence any voice that is different.

On the very first day, however, my concerns were allayed. I found myself sitting and talking with young men and women from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Egypt, European Muslims, along with Jews from all over the world, each voicing their unique perspectives on conflicts, hate speech, gender relations and religious practice. Miraculously, despite the Arab-Israeli conflict, the different sides succeeded in overcoming the stereotypes, biases and ignorance we all have.

On the interpersonal level, it was a great success: a diverse group of Jews and Muslims who set aside their cynicism and mistrust, and engaged in friendly conversation for a week. Many questions were asked, some of them difficult and pointed, but there was room for answering, explaining and listening, an attempt to bridge the gaps that for many Israelis often seem unbridgeable.

It was not all rosy. Disagreements and tensions were present, and groups opposing interreligious dialogue accused the organizers of promoting certain political agendas. We may have been successful in overcoming our personal differences and finding common ground, but hatred, the foundation of violence, is still rife in many parts of the Muslim and Western worlds.

The MJC has become a platform for coexistence and peace, which allowed me to present the Jewish-Zionist perspective to young Muslims. For this reason, Zionist activists — from the political left and right — must be more involved in initiatives promoting dialogue, and not leave them to groups and individuals who are more interested in feeding the conflict.

In Israel, the Arab-Israeli conflict is prominent in all public discourse, and it is practically impossible to have a dialogue without it being the focus. However, it is still possible to learn from initiatives that have not been infected with a radical agenda, to try to bring people closer together, and to stop fanning the flames of hatred and alienation inside Israel, and between Israel and its neighbors. The true challenge is to bring those furthest apart closer together.

The conference in Sarajevo proves that it can be done. An Israeli talking to a Pakistani, a Shiite listening to an American Jew, Jewish participants (religious and secular) saying Kaddish over the graves of those murdered at Srebrenica in 1995 (where more than 8,000 Muslims were murdered while U.N. soldiers stood by). lie already debunked numeorus times When people are willing to hear criticism, talk about it and initiate practical measures for cooperation, there is still hope for dialogue.

One Friday, we visited a mosque to experience the day’s prayers there and then to the synagogue for Sabbath services. At the end of the prayers, I found myself calling across the room to my Pakistani friend, “Osama! Shabbat Shalom!” a phrase that in any other context would be impossible.

Itai Reuveni, a researcher at NGO Monitor in Jerusalem, participated in the Muslim-Jewish Conference in Sarajevo.
http://www.jta.org/2013/08/05/life-r...logue-and-hope

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 11th, 2013 #2
Serbian

This just wouldn't be a proper show without the main criminal sending his blessings.

Quote:

President Clinton Sends Greetings

Posted on 12 June, 2013 by MJC

The Muslim Jewish Conference is proud to have received greetings from former US President Bill Clinton fourth year in a row.

In his personalized message to MJC 2013 participants, who will gather in Sarajevo from June 30 – July 5, 2013, the former president has noted that MJC has grown “to include members from nearly forty countries from all over the world,” and underscored that the grassroots organisation, ”now in its fourth year, has responded to the call [of bridging ethnic divides and building democratic societies based on mutual understanding.]”

President Clinton has commended “the dedication of all those responsible for the achievements of the Muslim Jewish Conference,” and sent his best wishes for “all the important work that remains to be done in the week and the year ahead.”

http://www.mjconference.de/2013/06/p...s-to-mjc-2013/

Old August 11th, 2013 #3
Serbian

Quote:
About

The Muslim Jewish Conference (MJC) is a dialogue and leadership organisation for students and young professionals, bringing together important representatives and young leadership from Muslim and Jewish communities and beyond. The MJC is an innovative and progressive educational non-profit organisation based in Austria. It wants to deepen interest in, and evoke curiosity for, intercultural communication and interfaith issues, in particular Muslim-Jewish relations. The MJC seeks to expand its visibility and extend its vibrant network of dialogue and intercultural communication in order to move closer to its goal of becoming a global think tank for Muslim-Jewish anti White interests.

To stay in touch with our activities, and participate in the dialogue, please sign up for the monthly MJC Newsletter.

http://www.mjconference.de/about/

In addition to Serbs Golden Dawn is a perfect target for the MJC and their financial/political backers in the pro globalism community.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #4
Serbian

jewsign

Croatian jew slandering Serbian victims of muslims

Quote:
Producer of Schindler's List: Srebrenica exactly like Auschwitz

Posted: October 1, 2013 in Bosnian Muslims and Jews

Tuzla - Jew Branko Lustig , a survivor of the Holocaust , said today that Auschwitz , Srebrenica and other atrocities stemming from the fascist genocide , must never be repeated .

Producer of the film "Schindler's List", double Oscar- award winner , spoke today in Tuzla, on the occasion of 2 October Tuzla Liberation Day , when in 1943. year , thanks to the anti - fascist Bosnians the town became the first major city liberated in Europe from Hitler's forces.

- When, last year , in the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina , where I was awarded the Golden Heart of Sarajevo, with my wife Mirjana went to Srebrenica . A few days earlier, was a memorial . 8,372 names carved in white marble at Srebrenica reminds me of my days in camp left . Srebrenica is to be considered a horror as was in Auschwitz , Bergen -Belsen and other concentration camps during World War II. No penalty can be sufficient to expiate the perpetrators of evils perpetrated there - said Lustig .

Young people are not interested in the concept of fascism about which little is spoken , which is very dangerous , said Lustig . Just a warning , and a constant reminder of the horrors of what the Jews in Auschwitz and Bosniaks in Srebrenica went through needs to be shown in the fight against fascism.

- I'm sorry that young people are not interested to hear about fascism . They do not come to class. I wish that young people begin to understand how dangerous phenomenon of fascism is. I'd love to go Ban Jelacic Square in Zagreb and ask if they know what is the Holocaust , fascism , or who was Hitler . Basically most of them do not know - said Lustig .

He was released from the camp at 13, and today is 82 years . A man with " a number on hand" is one of the 3,000 surviving prisoners from World War II . Behind him are excellent films such as " Schindler's List ," " Gladiator ," " Black Hawk Down ," " Hannibal ," " Kozare " and many others.

Branko Lustig

Branko Lustig (born June 10, 1932) is a prominent Croatian film producer. He is the only person born in Croatia (at the time Kingdom of Yugoslavia) to have won two Academy Awards.[2]

Early life

Lustig was born in Osijek, Croatia, (at that time Kingdom of Yugoslavia), to a Croatian Jewish family. His father, Mirko, was head-waiter at a Osijek Café Central, and his mother, Vilma, was a housewife. Lustig's grandparents, unlike his parents, were religious and he regularly attended town Synagogue with them.[3][4] During World War II, as a child he was imprisoned for two years in Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. Most members of his family perished in the death camps throughout Europe, including his grandmother who was killed in the gas chamber, while his father was killed in Čakovec by Hungarians on March 15, 1945. Lustig's mother survived the Holocaust and was reunited with him after the war. On the day of the liberation Lustig weighed only 66 pounds.[3][5] Lustig credited his survival in Auschwitz to a German officer that, coincidentally, was from the same Osijek suburb and knew Lustig's father. He overheard Lustig crying in Croatian and asked him who his father was.[6]

Movie career

Lustig began his film career in 1955 as an assistant director at Jadran Film, a state-owned Zagreb-based film production company.[1] In 1956 he worked as a unit production manager on Branko Bauer's World War II drama Ne okreći se sine, winner of three Golden Arena awards at the 1956 Pula Film Festival. In the 1980s Lustig worked on the miniseries The Winds of War (1983) and its sequel War and Remembrance (1988).[1] He moved to the United States in 1988.[1]

Lustig received his first Oscar in 1993 for the production of Schindler's List, a film based on the novel of Thomas Keneally (which is, in turn, based on the true-life story of a German manufacturer who saved hundreds of Jews during World War II). He received his second Oscar for the epic movie Gladiator about a struggle for power in Imperial Rome, in 2001. Other major Hollywood films that Lustig has worked on as a producer or executive producer include The Peacemaker (1997), Hannibal (2001), and Black Hawk Down (2001). In 2008, Lustig helped establish an independent production company Six Point Films to produce "meaningful, thought-provoking independent films".[7]

Personal life

Lustig received the Order of Duke Trpimir by President Franjo Tuđman for his work on the film.[1] In 2008 he became the first filmmaker ever and second in the field of arts (only one along with Vladimir Nazor) to be awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of Zagreb.[2]

The Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust honored Branko Lustig at his 2nd Annual Dinner on November 8, 2009 at the Beverly Hills Hotel for his long-time commitment to Holocaust education and commemoration.

Lustig is honorary president and one of the founding members of the Jewish Movie Festival in Zagreb.[8] On September 16, 2010 Lustig was awarded with honorary citizenship of Osijek.[9]

Lustig celebrated his bar mitzvah on May 2, 2011 at Auschwitz, in front of barrack No. 24 a. He missed his rite of passage as a 13-year-old because at the time he was a prisoner in the very same barrack, having been deported from his Croatian hometown Osijek to the death camp when he was 10. In spite of that he considers himself an atheist, Lustig always stayed deeply connected with Jewish tradition and culture.[4] The bar mitzvah ceremony was held during a March of the Living educational tour of Poland and Israel for high school students.[10]

Lustig resides between Los Angeles and Zagreb, and calls both of the cities his home, although in the Jutarnji list interview from September, 2012 he stated: But more and more, slowly, I am returning to Zagreb. I'm coming back.[11]

Branko_Lustig Branko_Lustig

Old October 24th, 2013 #5
Serbian

jewsign

Our old friend is back Despicable jewish supremacist hypocrite and Neocon warmonger who, according to The Jerusalem Post, is the 45th most influential jew in the world, and who the media present as the intellectual and moral voice of France, continuing with his long running anti Serbian activity by honouring muslim war criminal leader late Alija Izetbegovic, the man (along with his American and Islamic World patrons) most responsible for outbreak of bloody Bosnian war back in 1992.

Bernard-Henri Lévy: I will continue to lobby for Bosnia muslim community in Bosnia

Posted: October 20, 2013 in Bosnian Muslims and Jews, Jews and Bosniaks, Jews and Bosnian Muslims

One of the most influental Jews on earth, a world renowned philosopher, writer, and a great friend of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bernard-Henri Levy on today's session of Intellectuals Circle 99 on "Europe must not leave Bosnia in the lurch," said Alija Izetbegovic after his death became even more important and greater figure.

"It's always especially nice and a great honor to come back to Sarajevo, where I was elected as an honorary citizen and that makes me very happy. I'm glad that I was at the commemoration of the first anniversary of the death of the President of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Alija Izetbegovic, where I talked about his memories and character, "said the prominent intellectual.

Alija Izetbegovic is of those greats of human history that after death they become even more important and that people love and admire them in the future generations.

" After death some people fall into oblivion while others become more and more important in the eyes and minds of the people . Alija after his death became and will become an even more significant person . His role will again be valued and respected . He was the organizer of resistance to the war in Bosnia , a man truly European, who in himself embodied the values ​​of Europe , even in the moments when the same Europe betrayed and left Bosnia and Herzegovina , "said Levy .

It is believed that Europe has betrayed Bosnia during the war, adding that Europe does have a large debt to Bosnia and its people .

"Europe has a huge debt to Bosnia , a debt that will have to come back again . I am European and I am one of you , and now I am your fellow citizen, I will continue to talk in the name of Sarajevo and Bosnia . I am European French origin , a citizen of Paris and Sarajevo. I will continue to lobby all forces for Bosnia in Europe, " he said.

He pointed out that Europe itself is going through a huge identity crisis and a crisis of values.

"Europe is unsure of herself , and is currently going through a European fatigue , the fatigue of the European spirit . Europe is kind of tired of itself. She does not believe in Bosnia, but its the same thing to love Europe and lend a hand to Bosnia and Herzegovina, " said Professor Levy .

Finally he mentioned that former French President Francois Mitterrand made ​​big mistakes in the war in Bosnia.

"There is a huge responsibility of former French President Francois Mitterrand in the war in Bosnia. I was good friends with him for about 20 years. I personally gave him a message from Alija Izetbegovic 15 June in 1992. year , and then I got into an argument because of the different opinions with him and stopped all friendly and political relations , and it's all because of Bosnia . The head of France is currently Francois Hollande, who shares my opinion with regard to Bosnia and he thinks that Mitterrand made ​​a mistake in the war in Bosnia , and I hope to find ways to correct the error, because it is important for Bosnia and for the credibility of France "said Levy .

http://translate.google.com/#sr/en/

Last edited by Serbian; October 24th, 2013 at 06:25 AM.

Old November 27th, 2013 #6
Serbian

Few days ago American government operative and ICTY president jew Meron engaged in anti Serbian hysteria and hate speech at fake 'mass grave' in Republika Srpska.

ICTY President and Nazi Camp Survivor Visits Bosnian Mass Grave

by Naharnet Newsdesk 2 days ago

The president of the U.N. war crimes tribunal and himself a Nazi camp survivor on Monday said he was "face to face with horror" on a visit to possibly the largest mass grave in Bosnia from its 1992-1995 war.

"I stand humbled by this mass grave and I'm honored to be able to pay my respect to victims and to meet with family members," a visibly emotional Theodor Meron said in Tomasica, a disused mine in the northeastern region of Prijedor.

Forensic experts have exhumed 430 bodies from the mass grave discovered in September.

The bodies are believed to be those of Muslims and Croats tortured and killed by Bosnian Serb forces at the beginning of the inter-ethnic war.

"It is very difficult for me to speak at this place where one stands face to face with the horror that men can do to other men," said Meron, who was held in a Nazi camp in Poland during World War II.

"This place has a very, very special resonance for me personally, because it looks a little bit like a place in a quarry, not far from a city where I spent my war years, in the city of Czestochowa in Poland, where my mother was killed," he added.

"So, this means more for me than a theory of international law," said Meron of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).

The institute for missing persons in Bosnia is still searching for 1,200 people from the 3,000 who went missing in the area during the three-and-a-half-year war, which left 100,000 dead.

The former Bosnian Serb political and military chiefs, Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic, are currently on trial before The Hague-based tribunal. They have been charged with genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity over their roles during the war, including the crimes committed in the region of Prijedor.

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/1...ian-mass-grave

Old February 3rd, 2014 #7
Serbian

jewsign

Rabbi Jack Bemporad and Marshall J. Breger

A Muslim Leader Reflects On The Holocaust After Visiting Auschwitz

Posted: 01/27/2014 11:26 am

Muhamed Jusic was quiet throughout much of our journey and we only learned afterwards why. He had his own story to tell. From the Kenyan mall massacre and the Boston Marathon to renewed violence in Iraq, Muslim extremists capture the headlines. Yet between the grim captions, there are other stories and there is hope. We, a Reform Rabbi and an Orthodox Jew, know this firsthand.

We experienced an unprecedented, some even called it an historic trip, that involved 12 influential Muslim imams, professors, and business leaders from around the world. These Muslim leaders agreed to travel with us, some against the opinion of family and friends and with safety concerns back home. Why? Because the trip was to Nazi concentration camps in Germany and Poland and the Holocaust is commonly misunderstood and misused within the Muslim world to foment anti-Semitism and anti-West hate. These leaders felt obligated to bear witness to the truth. They then took home what they saw and condemned anti-Semitism in all forms.

Among them was Muhamed Jusic from Bosnia and Herzegovina, a country with its own atrocities and rise of evil. "I could not stop comparing horrors of Holocaust with my own experience and childhood memories of 'ethnic cleansing'. bosnian muslim mass hallucination reinforced every day by a jewish globalist media is very dangerous It was very hard to put into words all my overwhelming feelings and thoughts while visiting actual places where people became the victims of the biggest atrocity in European history. I feared I might sound pathetic, after all, what could I possibly say that was not said by so many before me? yeah. I understand, itz very hard to think up even more outlandish and ridiculous lies, especailly when everything has already been said a million times over and over How can I possibly make some sense out of it all when the greatest minds in human history cannot explain to us what happened to humanity? a murdering muslim savage talking about humanity My own story haunted me during trip. But I did not have courage, unlike many of the Holocaust survivors we met, to openly share my story with the others." how sad

When his hometown of Kotor Varos was overrun by Serbian forces in 1993, how can one overrun ones own town? he was just 13 years old and his little brother was 11. They witnessed the unimaginable, including the slaughter of their Muslim neighbors by Serbian soldiers. He grabbed his little brother and escaped into the forest where they lived for months in terrible conditions and constant fear before reaching free Bosnian territory.

But rather than become bitter or radicalized by a tragic past, yeah they are real doves wouldn't hurt a fly these muzzies Muhamed became a Muslim theologian and influential writer in the Bosnian region.

"Visiting concentration camps in Auschwitz and Dachau as well as the Jewish Ghetto in Warsaw, for me, was by no means a visit to the past but somehow to our present and future." Returning to Bosnia his personal reflections and work grew more committed. "I kept thinking about that 'never again' we hear every time someone talks about the Holocaust. It made me wonder how sincere are we in that statement when we as humans and as an international community let atrocities happen every few years, be it in Bosnia, Rwanda, Darfur, Myanmar or these days in Syria."

He also knows that Muslims need to fight back against the headlines and show they are peace-loving members of the global community. Which is why he drew our attention to a renewed Declaration from the former Grand Mufti of Bosnia-Herzegovina and current President of the influential World Bosniak Congress. Professor Dr. Mustafa Cerić is a global voice of the Bosniak nation in the aftermath of its genocide and an influential link between east and west. The Declaration is in response to the London and Boston terror attacks and is endorsed by the Islamic Forum of Europe.

In detail, it calls on scholars and intellectuals from all schools and denominations of Islam to unite against those who harm and destroy in the name of Allah and Islam. At the same time, he asks the West not to blame all Muslims and Islam for the crimes of the few. Muhamed asked us how to get this information out to the American people.

Do we Americans have the courage to accept Muslims as peaceful neighbors and friends? When Islamaphobia grabs headlines here, how many of us think, that's not my problem? How many secretly say, serves them right?

In the Jewish text, the Mishnah, it is written: "Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world." It is worth noting that Islam's Qu'ran shares the same essence: "The destruction of one innocent life is like the destruction of the whole of humanity and the saving of one life is like the saving of the whole of humanity." [Qu'ran 5:32]

Our Muslim neighbors are us and we are them: we are fathers and mothers, sisters and brothers; we all say we seek peace. Yet acts of violence and derision against "the Other" means Muhamed's question remains unanswered: "How sincere are we?

Mohamed is the father of two daughters. He's committed to "never again" because, with his jaw tightly set, he says never will he allow his children to experience the horrors he did as a child. "The Holocaust is not just our common history, it could, as my own Bosnian experience shows, easily become our present and future if we all do not learn the valuable lessons that it can teach us."

"When I was standing in the middle of Dachau`s gas chamber in which thousands of innocent victims were hopelessly trying to catch their last breath, it sent a shiver down my spine to think that through the streets of Europe and the world still walk young people who are prepared to deny this evil, defend it and repeat it on someone else."

He speaks in defense of all our children.

Full text of the Joint Statement signed by all Muslim leaders who participated in this trip can be found here

Full text of the Declaration of the World Bosniak Congress on Common Security and Global Citizenship can be uploaded here.

Imams visit Auschwitz and Holocaust-related sites

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-...#slide=2489381

Last edited by Serbian; February 3rd, 2014 at 01:40 AM.

Tags
kaddish in srebrenica, muslim jewish conference, muslims and jews

Thread