Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Economy
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 6th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,078
ColdFire
Default England the state with the highest concentration of pot-smokers among the youth


. . sorry , that really is a persiflage on the Canadian flag but I couldn't resist . .

. . and , most ironically , Canada to this day is a part of the Commonwealth.

- - -

I just read that in a German newspaper. That's why I don't have a link.

But maybe this story will still circulate wider . .

- - -

Hmmm . .

Pot-smoking among the youth most distributed in England . .?

No offense but there goes the cliche that English folks are , well . . a bit stiff . .

English have the reputation of being ,in a way, "consevative" . .

. . you know what I mean.

Yet . . the most young pot-smokin' guys and gals there . .?

Hmmmm . . do they do it because life is 'boring there' . .? ( another cliche about England . .)

Do they do it because , gotta admit , the societal shift in England is a bit more harsh than in other countries ?

Do they even do it because England is so multicultural and they get it from the muds . .?

Hmm . . interesting . .

- - -

Concerning pot-smoking in general . . .

It still is a cliche that massive consume of marijuana started with groids and / or Jamaican Rastafaris . .

Cannabis-consume has been present in all cultures , even Aryan ones . .

- - -

This post is not meant to propagate pot-smoking nor is it meant to be rude against England , just worth sharing . .

Like I said , read it in a German paper. Maybe this discovery will spread.

Well , English kids . . Enjoy the weed . . Sure does lighten up your mood , doesn't it ?

lol

. . to include a famous saying from British nobility though when they feel something is 'out of place' . . "That's most unusual"


 
Old June 7th, 2019 #2
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 208
Sartt
Default

Marijuana is a Herb, it cures cancers, stops Seizures, helps with Alzheimer's, etc Is noted and sold in a Oil form https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319475.php

The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.

When THC enters the body, it produces a "high" feeling by affecting the brain's endocannabinoid receptors. This activates the brain's reward system, producing pleasure chemicals such as dopamine.


According to one study posted to Neurotherapeutics, this is because CBD itself does very little to the ECS. Instead, it activates or inhibits other compounds in the endocannabinoid system.

For example, CBD stops the body from absorbing anandamide, a compound associated with regulating pain. So, increased levels of anandamide in the bloodstream may reduce the amount of pain a person feels.

Cannabidiol may also limit inflammation in the brain and nervous system, which may benefit people experiencing pain, insomnia, and certain immune-system responses.
 
Old August 23rd, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,078
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Marijuana is a Herb, it cures cancers, stops Seizures, helps with Alzheimer's, etc Is noted and sold in a Oil form https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319475.php

The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.

When THC enters the body, it produces a "high" feeling by affecting the brain's endocannabinoid receptors. This activates the brain's reward system, producing pleasure chemicals such as dopamine.


According to one study posted to Neurotherapeutics, this is because CBD itself does very little to the ECS. Instead, it activates or inhibits other compounds in the endocannabinoid system.

For example, CBD stops the body from absorbing anandamide, a compound associated with regulating pain. So, increased levels of anandamide in the bloodstream may reduce the amount of pain a person feels.

Cannabidiol may also limit inflammation in the brain and nervous system, which may benefit people experiencing pain, insomnia, and certain immune-system responses.
Oh, I know many states around the world think about legalizing it . .
 
Old August 24th, 2019 #4
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 208
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Oh, I know many states around the world think about legalizing it . .
Choose Cannabis or Tobacco. Isn't it strange how the one with Major Health benefits is banned, while the other is highly addictive, and causes death isn't?
 
Old August 24th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,078
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Choose Cannabis or Tobacco. Isn't it strange how the one with Major Health benefits is banned, while the other is highly addictive, and causes death isn't?
Alright bro . .

Let's get high . .







Just kiddin' , of course
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #6
Jack Dillenburger
American bad ass
 
Jack Dillenburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 126
Jack Dillenburger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . to include a famous saying from British nobility though when they feel something is 'out of place' . . "That's most unusual"
Either that or "The Queen is not amused"

But wait, judging from some actions of the queen I wouldn't exclude the possibility that she is s pot smoker too
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #7
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,078
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
Either that or "The Queen is not amused"

But wait, judging from some actions of the queen I wouldn't exclude the possibility that she is s pot smoker too
Ohhh . . haven't you read David Icke . .?


. . she is reptilian ! !




?
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #8
Jack Dillenburger
American bad ass
 
Jack Dillenburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 126
Jack Dillenburger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
oh, I only now watched that vid...

What the fuck are they?

Lizards too?
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #9
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,592
Gladiatrix
Default

I find it hard to believe that there are more weed smokers in the UK than the US. First of all, we have a shit load more people than you and weed is mostly grown in this hemisphere.

I was friends with a French woman who said over in Europe hash was commonly used. I have never met an American who smoked hash. Well, at least not while they were in this country.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #10
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,078
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
oh, I only now watched that vid...

What the fuck are they?

Lizards too?


Cypress Hill is a mexican hip hop group . .

Though they mostly refer to themselves as 'blaxicans' . .


'Black + Mexican' . .

. . they have found many copies . .




 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.
Page generated in 0.15101 seconds.