VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2011 #21
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Thanks Vindicator for your help. Yeah, I read the email where someone asks just who is this Susan person? lol

Oh well......

Again the parents of White victims refuse to acknowledge race in the equation and won't do anything. Cowards.

For now, this thing is dead in the water.
Yep. It looks that way. When will Caucasians get off their knees before their "holy ghost" and start doing what they used to do? Sure. I know White Christians who came to North America prayed before a "holy ghost" also. However, the difference between then and now, is that they prayed to the "holy ghost" AFTER the fighting was done....not before...a profound difference.

Old April 28th, 2012 #22
vindicator06
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Thanks Vindicator for your help. Yeah, I read the email where someone asks just who is this Susan person? lol

Oh well......

Again the parents of White victims refuse to acknowledge race in the equation and won't do anything. Cowards.

For now, this thing is dead in the water.
It surely looks that way. What are you going to do, when both set of parents, (Christian and Newsome) get before the shabboz goys of the Jewsmedia and plead before the goyum on the other side of their Jew Tube that, while their own children are lying massacred and laying in their graves...the only thing they have to say is that they and their slaughtered children are not "racist!" Right! Both were slaughtered in unspeakable ways, and all Gary Christian can do is get before the Jewsmedia and plead that his sexually slaughtered daughter by "afro-americans" was not a "racist! Who needs to roast in the Brazen Bull? The nigs, or the parents? Your guess is as good as mine.

Old June 12th, 2012 #23
Pooh43

If you need anything let me know I'll do what I can.

Old June 29th, 2012 #24
vindicator06
Banned

Thumbs up Irving In Columbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh43 View Post
If you need anything let me know I'll do what I can.
Did have a successful turnout for David Irving last night. Here is my take on it:

Last night in downtown Columbia, world famous author and
historian David Irving delivered a speech on Hitler and Himmler,
in the Congaree Meeting Room at the beautiful Springhill
Suites Hotel, 511 Lady Street, with a great turnout!

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...6esrc%3Ds%26so

Saw some familiar folks and well as some newcomers and the
speech lasted 'till 9:30PM with new revelations about both
Hitler and Himmler, hitherto unknown to the public. The
bar made an excellent martini and provided a forum where
discussions took place on the coming fate of international
Jewry. I am posting a photograph here on Usenet of Irving
along with myself (I am wearing the hat). Not quite enough
folks there to create a working constituency to establish
a working Brazen Bull in this area, but the potential is there.
The Jews are their own worse enemy. As they continue to
wreck the economy, more and more of our people will
come to realize that the Bull is the only option.

No problem at all with the bluffing Jew/Bolshevist/ ARA and
One People's Project, which were nowhere to be seen, in
spite of all their bluster. No doubt, they were all hanging out
on Usenet talking about what Billy-Bad-Asses they all clam to
be. Ha! Just in case, I was packing my Missouri
Slugger in the front seat of my car, if one or two of them had
the testosterone and misfortune to be in my presence.
However, it is a lot easier to get on Usenet and bluff, rather
than show up with the real thing!

Old November 28th, 2012 #25
davisnlee

please contact me . Robert in W. Columbia SC 8033534541

Old December 3rd, 2012 #26
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisnlee View Post
please contact me . Robert in W. Columbia SC 8033534541

I sent you a private message, but no response. WTF?

Old December 3rd, 2012 #27
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
It surely looks that way. What are you going to do, when both set of parents, (Christian and Newsome) get before the shabboz goys of the Jewsmedia and plead before the goyum on the other side of their Jew Tube that, while their own children are lying massacred and laying in their graves...the only thing they have to say is that they and their slaughtered children are not "racist!" Right! Both were slaughtered in unspeakable ways, and all Gary Christian can do is get before the Jewsmedia and plead that his sexually slaughtered daughter by "afro-americans" was not a "racist!
Good Southern Nationalists, they. It is only their right to be privately racist within the Christian family. Jesus has forgiven their familiar Southern niggers, but they will get their own in hell! Magick!

Old December 3rd, 2012 #28
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Good Southern Nationalists, they. It is only their right to be privately racist within the Christian family. Jesus has forgiven their familiar Southern niggers, but they will get their own in hell! Magick!
About a year or two ago, I recall seeing a video, a news interview of the parents in the Christian Newsome case, though I cannot recall whether it was Chris' or Channon's, but the point was that they, the parents, were changing their tune, essentially conceding the racial element. If memory serves me correct, the father said something to the effect that "maybe the crime didn't start racial, but seems to have became racial in the process of the crime". I dont know if anyone else remembers seeing that video taped interview. The parents have given so many. The thing is I tried to find that video a couple months after and it seems to have been removed with no trace of it. Go figure.

Old December 4th, 2012 #29
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
About a year or two ago, I recall seeing a video, a news interview of the parents in the Christian Newsome case, though I cannot recall whether it was Chris' or Channon's, but the point was that they, the parents, were changing their tune, essentially conceding the racial element. If memory serves me correct, the father said something to the effect that "maybe the crime didn't start racial, but seems to have became racial in the process of the crime". I dont know if anyone else remembers seeing that video taped interview. The parents have given so many. The thing is I tried to find that video a couple months after and it seems to have been removed with no trace of it. Go figure.
I remember that. It was Chris Newsome's dad. Quite naturally, the Jewsmedia dumped it down the memory hole.

Thread