Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2014 #1
ToniLynn

Default NSM Broadcast Needs Our Support

Let me start by saying I am NOT a member of any organization, but feel that we as White Nationalists need to support each other in our endeavors relating to the movement.

Last week I was introduced and invited to listen to a weekly broadcast. Capt. Brian Culpepper from the NSM does a Thursday night broadcast on talkshoe.com. Honestly I didn’t know what to expect…. I was not only surprised by the in-depth conversation, but with the topic itself. And I wanted to share this find with you guys on VNN.

Capt. Culpepper’s discussion focused on the 2014 European elections that will make up the European Parliament. The HUGE victories of these Far-right political parties with Nationalist beliefs, and anti-immigrant sentiment should celebrated. And we should strive to emulate their success here in the U.S.
We need more broadcasts like this in the movement. I was impressed by the substance of the show as it was very positive, and informative.

Check it out!!!!!!
NSM World Talk Radio on talkshoe.com I.D. #128859 Thursdays at 9pm E.S.T.

Old June 4th, 2014 #2
Anthony Lynch
Banned

I too am NOT a member of any organization but have come across the NSM broadcasts you speak of (as I understand, they have at least two call-in programs hosted by different men). I have downloaded a number, including a non kosher street rally speech by the NSM Commander Jeff Schope, a few weeks ago.

To be honest I was a little turned off by a few comments made by Mr Culpeper, although I can't remember specifically what they were. I'll have to re listen to the broadcast and tell you, but it wasn't anything major or id recall. In my opinion I prefer their second broadcast which is hosted by a guy name Cecil out of Alabama.

Old June 4th, 2014 #3
ToniLynn

Thanks for the feedback.
I will definitely have to check out that second broadcast. As I mentioned I just recently came across the show and really liked what I heard as it wasn't the typical rhetoric. It really was put together quite well. Who knows maybe Mr. Culpepper revamped his show. It might be worth giving a second chance?

Thread