VNN Broadcasts

Old March 31st, 2009 #1
Greg Gerdes

Default Free and easy publicity

The Montana Standard has a daily circulation of over 18,000

Quote:
Book challenged at Kohrs Library In Deer Lodge

By Pat Hansen for The Montana Standard - 03/31/2009

DEER LODGE — A personal memoir has been challenged and a request made to have the book removed from the William K. Kohrs Library in Deer Lodge.

The book, challenged by Greg Gerdes of Deer Lodge, is "For Those I Loved," by Martin Gray. The book is a New York Times best-seller first published by Little, Brown & Co. in 1972 and read by more than 30 million people worldwide, according to Barnes & Noble Web site.

In it, Gray, a Polish Jew, tells of how he survived the German invasion, recalls his life in the Warsaw ghetto and Treblinka concentration camp, where his mother and brothers died, his life in the Soviet Army, and the building of a new life in the United States.

In accordance with Kohrs Library policy regarding complaints and censorship, librarian Nancy Silliman read the challenged book and informed Gerdes that she had decided to retain the book in question. Gerdes then appealed her decision to the library board.

Board chairman David Gregory said the board held a hearing to gather information. At that time, Gerdes allegedly claimed the author witnessing the Treblinka concentration camp holocaust is untrue and the book is anti-German hate propaganda.

During the hearing Gerdes presented a statement and showed the board $5,000 in cash saying he would donate it to the library if any one can prove there were graves at Treblinka.

A business card Gerdes gave the board indicates he is president of the National Association of Forensic Historians dedicated to "exposing historical fraud via the scientific method." No phone number was included on the card, but the association's Web site stated, "No matter what anyone thinks about the holocaust per se, one thing is eminently clear — the Treblinka holocaust didn't happen." It goes on to say there is no proof of mass graves, no indication that bodies were burned and that Treblinka was a transit camp where the gas chambers were, in reality, delousing facilities.

Peggy Kerr, president of the Friends of the Library, spoke against banning or censorship at the information- gathering meeting.

John Thompson, a Deer Lodge resident, described the library as a place of choices for the community, saying American people have a right to choose what they want to read.

Gregory said the board is not judging the book nor its contents, but will decide the issue based on three criteria: the library's collection management policy, the basic premise of intellectual freedom, and the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution that guarantees freedom of speech and of the press.

The board will decide the issue at a public meeting at 5 p.m. Thursday, April 16, in the Kohrs Library.
Link: http://www.mtstandard.com/articles/2...jggijagjhh.txt

And when I addressed the library board, I said I was going to make it short and sweet and let my money and research do the talking for me. I showed them $5,000.00 in cash and presented them with this:

Quote:
Would you like to have $5,000.00 donated to the William K. Kohrs Memorial Library in your name?

If you can answer yes to the simple question asked on slide # 26 in this Power-Point presentation on this internet web link: http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf (alternate internet web link here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/13185547/T...linka-Holohoax ) as well as provide the requisite proof verifying your yes answer, $5,000.00 will be donated in your name to the Wm. K. Kohrs Memorial Library. For more information, please see a Wm. K. Kohrs Memorial Library librarian or board member, or contact Greg Gerdes - President of the National Association of Forensic Historians, Wm. K. Kohrs Memorial Library Patron and the - Deer Lodge Public Library Donation Challenge - Benefactor at: [email protected] (Please note that this $5,000.00 donation is separate from and in addition to the NAFH’s $100,000.00 reward.)
And there is more to come.

It didn't take much time or effort and virtually no money. All it took was just knowing my stuff and my willingness to put my money where my mouth is.

Like I said - free and easy publicity - regardless of the outcome.

Old March 31st, 2009 #2
Curtis Stone

Hey, you have got them on a slippery slope. Because if they think people should be allowed to choose to read hate propaganda/vicious canards against Germans, why not allow all other "hate propaganda" on the shelves?

I think you did good.

Old March 31st, 2009 #3
Axel Faaborg

Well done, sir. Many libraries have form you can fill out requesting that a certain book be added. Phoenix Public Libraries let you do this online. I've taken to requesting all numbers of what the media would consider "venomous" material. They haven't added any yet, but if I persist I think I'll succeed.

Old April 1st, 2009 #4
Greg Gerdes

Thanks Curtis and AZDane.

I was interviewed by the local paper on Mon. (Silver State Post), and that article came out today. I can't find an online version of it, but if I do, I'll post it also.

Also, Curt Maynard made some good comments after the Montana Standard article. Check em out.

Thanks Curt.

Old April 1st, 2009 #5
antiZOG

If they won't remove the book, they should at least be made to move it to the "fiction" section of the library, and label it so. "Science-Fantasy" would be the proper sub-category.

Old April 1st, 2009 #6
Greg Gerdes

antiZOG: "If they won't remove the book, they should at least be made to move it to the "fiction" section of the library, and label it so. "Science-Fantasy" would be the proper sub-category."

Yes, that was the main point that I made. I said that the board had the duty to make sure that books in the nonfiction section were just that - NON fiction. I also said that at the very least the book should have a disclaimer.

Old April 1st, 2009 #7
Tom McReen

Quote:
The portraits above are of the same man but in two different incarnations. On the left we see Martin "Gray" in retirement after a successful career peddling fake antiques to gullible collectors. He is holding his mass market paperback, For Those I Loved, which is filled with his exploits as a saintly "Holocaust Survivor" who was supposedly forced to help clear bodies out of the Treblinka "gas chamber." The earlier portrait on the right is of the youthful Gray as a decorated officer in the Soviet NKVD (the forerunner of the KGB), responsible for the murder of millions of Christians and gentiles in Russia and Eastern Europe. Even Establishment researchers have had to admit that Gray's book is as phony as the antiques he peddled. But Gray's scam is symbolic of countless other Communist ghouls who have managed to land on their feet in the West, disguised as poor, persecuted "Survivors of the Holocaust" and feted as the saints and martyrs of the universe. Meanwhile the holocaust they perpetrated against millions of Christians slips further down the dark environs of Orwell's memory hole.
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/communist.html

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old April 1st, 2009 #8
Ossian

Only a man who inherited a pair of really BIG Brass Balls could think such a thing free or easy.

It is one actual way to speak out and be heard!

IN THE spring of 1994, before and after the Spielberg movie Schindler's List won the Academy Award for best picture of the year, essayist and playwright Bradley Smith bought the first, second and third edition of Thomas Keneally's novel.

He soon noticed the strange disappearing act with regard to the word "fiction" among the usual publication data on the back side of the title page.

Whereas the words "fiction" and "fictitiously" appeared five times in the first edition, and the word "fiction" appeared three times in the second edition, both words had been excluded from the publication data in the third edition.

Smith noted these omissions in his Summer 1994 issue of his Campus Update for Editors (p. 7).

During this same period, the literary supplement ("Focus") in weekend editions of the Toronto Globe and Mail began listing the novel in the nonfiction section of bestsellers.

http://fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/cont...erFiction.html

Old April 1st, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Thanks Curtis and AZDane.

I was interviewed by the local paper on Mon. (Silver State Post), and that article came out today. I can't find an online version of it, but if I do, I'll post it also.

Also, Curt Maynard made some good comments after the Montana Standard article. Check em out.

Thanks Curt.
Good job, Greg.

Don't forget the recent spate of fictional Holo-memoirs, good backing and examples for your case.

Old April 2nd, 2009 #10
Greg Gerdes

Thanks guys.

I should add that the information that I presented along with my book challenge form, the info that I printed off and thus the librarians and board members were forced to read, was the following:

http://www.geocities.com/treblinkafraud/

And consequently, they ended up having to read the following as well:

http://www.nafcash.com/

http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

So even if they don't accept the truth, they have been exposed to the latest research. And even if they refuse to acknowledge it, the seeds have been planted, as they have now read (or should have anyway) the entire contents of - The Treblinka Trifecta. And to be honest, that's all that I was ever really expecting.

This has all turned out to be much better than I ever thought it would. The challenge to the board (the Deer Lodge Public Library Donation Challenge) was something that I thought up after the process got started.

The beauty of all this is that anyone can do it. Like I've said before, all the spade work has been done. All one has to do now is go to your local library, find a fraudulent book about Treblinka, fill out the forms and print this: http://www.geocities.com/treblinkafraud/ to go along with it, and you too can expose many people to the truth.

And like the title of this thread says, it's free and easy to do.

Good luck.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #11
N.B. Forrest

Outstanding, gutsy work.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #12
Steve B
Banned

Nice, Greg.

Old April 4th, 2009 #13
Steve B
Banned

Jeff Rense is carrying the story.