VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 24th, 2020 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default Millenials are already slaves/powerless for life. and their children will be too. But Boomers will get a pretty easy life

that's what it all comes down to.

Boomers let the jews rape and enslave the younger generation and future generations because faggots told them it was the right thing to do.

they were shamed by faggots into handing their daughters over to blacks and their children over to be sacrificed to Molech in the 3rd temple.

Thanks a lot you dumb mother fuckers, you 'greatest generation' scum.

take your goddamn masks off!! be a goddamn role model for your poor kids, muzzled, scared , unable to speak.

Be men you cowards, you killed out of obedient cowardice, now fight!

you let them turn your kids into murderers in Iraq,Vietnam, Afghanistan. why would you ever allow strangers to make your children murderers?

Old October 25th, 2020 #2
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Problem is, you're tailing against a generation that is about to become extinct and can nothing to fix anything at this juncture.

It's important to know what happened and why, but boomer bashing is pointless at this juncture.

The real solution, however, is not pretty.

Old November 9th, 2020 #3
Tom Atherton

It seems most boomers changed their minds over time. Most of the free-spirited, hippy boomers of the 1960s are not the boomers of today. Most of them voted Drumpf it would seem.

But that doesn't matter now. They'll be dropping off like flies this decade. 2020 was probably America's last chance. As for the traitorous boomers who sold us out, they'll likely spend the last years of their lives tortured by nigger and third world nurses in their retirement homes. How's that for poetic justice?

Old November 10th, 2020 #4
Dawn Cannon

Old November 10th, 2020 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking wow 8 down thumbs ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
that's what it all comes down to.

Boomers let the jews rape and enslave the younger generation and future generations because faggots told them it was the right thing to do.

they were shamed by faggots into handing their daughters over to blacks and their children over to be sacrificed to Molech in the 3rd temple.

Thanks a lot you dumb mother fuckers, you 'greatest generation' scum.

take your goddamn masks off!! be a goddamn role model for your poor kids, muzzled, scared , unable to speak.

Be men you cowards, you killed out of obedient cowardice, now fight!

you let them turn your kids into murderers in Iraq,Vietnam, Afghanistan. why would you ever allow strangers to make your children murderers?
LOL you seem to have pissed a lot of folks off, and on VNNF 2020 that means you spoke truly!

I tell it like it is to White millenials and zoomers, none of my kids or nephews and neices misunderstand where I am 'coming from' ...they ask questions so I know they are hearing what I say.

Only time will tell, ey?

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 10th, 2020 at 04:33 AM.

Old November 15th, 2020 #6
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
It seems I'm not the only one revisiting Besmenov lately. Here BlackPidgeon explains 4 steps to the communist takeover of a country

Step 1/ Demoralize (Brainwashing lasts for 15 til 30 years, but in our case, 40 years now)

Step 2/ Destabilize

Step 3/ Crisis (Including the blatant and open theft of an election including a Presidential Election)

Step 4/ Normalization (20 years or more)

He says: There is no such thing as the Office of a President Elect, this election IS NOT OVER.

His premise is that when the raging leftards are told that the election was fraudulent, they will be driven insane(er). Democratic cities will burn, people will leave and soon everything in America will look like Detroit.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; November 15th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.

Old November 15th, 2020 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
you let them turn your kids into murderers in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan. why would you ever allow strangers to make your children murderers?
The Boomers didn't send their children to fight in Vietnam; the older Boomers were drafted to fight in Vietnam, while many Boomers protested the war in Vietnam. The Boomers were the only generation in the last century to protest an ongoing war. I don't see Millennials protesting any wars.

The Boomers got blamed both for fighting in Vietnam and for protesting the war and evading the draft. One would get the idea that some people are simply jealous of the Boomers and want to find fault with them.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 15th, 2020 #8
Ray Allan

If anything, the older baby boomers are now just like their Worst Generation parents, even if many of them were hippies in the 1960s. The other ones who were drafted to go to Vietnam are part of the scrambled-egg dunce cap brigade who demand worship and gibsmedat like a bunch of damn niggers in emulation of their WWjew generation parents. The other ones born after about 1955 such as myself, less so. I personally have no vested interest in this kiked system continuing. But yes, where are the millenials protesting the wars today, and everything else? Too mesmerized playing with their phones and gadgets to give two shits, I suppose.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 23rd, 2020 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Post A Real Shocker: 80% of Young Adults Feel Depressed and Hopeless

Quote:

Who would have ever imagined that locking up young people, completely isolating them from their peers, forcing them to stay home with mommy indefinitely, would have a negative effect on them?

I’m sure the government, the media and the ruling elite that is behind both couldn’t have imagined it, otherwise they wouldn’t have foisted the coronavirus hoax upon us. After all, they only hoaxed us like this because they love us, and they’re very concerned about our health.
The big picture: A big study by experts, published in the Journal of Adolescent Health, has uncovered that during this ongoing social implosion that the government and media have forced on society in the name of fighting the alleged coronavirus, young adults are experiencing severe mental health problems.
  • Research has consistently shown that the lockdown has an outsized effect on young people.
  • A staggering 59% reported having lost employment because of the lockdown.
  • The media claims this was caused by “the pandemic,” but “the pandemic” didn’t shut down the economy – the government and media did.
  • Asked about symptoms of anxiety or depression, 75% reported being nervous, 68% reported not being able to stop or control worrying, 67% had little interest in pleasure or doing things and 64% reported feeling “down, depressed or hopeless.”
Go deeper: A second study, from the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs, found even more troubling issues.
  • There: 80% of young adults reported significant depressive symptoms, 80% reported drinking alcohol and 30% reported “harmful levels of drinking.”
  • Furthermore: 22% of participants reported using drugs, with one-third of those calling the drug use “severe.”
Go double deep: A third study, conducted by the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, compiled over 60 separate studies on what the lockdown has done to the mental health of people ages 4 to 21, and found that this lockdown is doing permanent psychological damage.
  • “As school closures continue, indoor play facilities remain closed and at best, young people can meet outdoors in small groups only, chances are that many are lonely (and continue to be so over time),” said lead author, Maria Loades.
  • Loneliness leads directly to lasting mental health problems, including depression and anxiety.
  • “Of relevance to the COVID-19 context, we found some evidence that it is the duration of loneliness that is more strongly associated with later mental health problems,” the authors said.
  • They estimated that having been forced through this lockdown, children are now three times more likely to develop mental health problems. These risks increase as the lockdown continues.
Just the facts: Healthy young people have zero risk of being harmed by the coronavirus, even if you believe the entire story the WHO and CDC are selling you.
  • The government and media are telling us that we have to sacrifice multiple generations of young people to save people in nursing homes from dying of a flu virus.
  • The government and media have not explained the logic of this.
  • The government and media have not explained why you couldn’t simply quarantine the vulnerable and let others live normally.
  • Rahm Emanuel, the top Jew advising Joe Biden on the coronavirus and one of the first people to come out with the concept of an indefinite lockdown, has previously argued that people should be euthanized when they turn 75.
  • Nothing about any of this makes any sense.
  • This is obviously all a gigantic hoax designed to destroy the social order, destroy the economy and strip everyone of their freedoms.
Of note: All humans are social, but children and young people are much more social than older people.
  • Children and young people require the feeling of together with others in a group.
  • They need to be close and to touch each other. They also need to see each other’s faces.
  • Being around mommy all the time causes serious mental disorders in children.
  • This is why home schooling is child abuse, done exclusively by lunatics.
  • Even if kids are allowed to see each other, when they can’t see each others’ faces, or get close to each other, they’re not fulfilling their necessary social interaction psychological quota.
  • Irreparable damage has been done to an entire population of young people.
  • The media basically doesn’t talk about this at all, and if they do talk about it, they discuss it as a sad an unfortunate consequence of the lockdown, then blame Donald Trump.
No one is allowed to ask: is the lockdown worth it?

It is taken for granted by the media and the government that the lockdown was effectively a force of nature, which they themselves had no control over.
Clearly, if the media was willing to explain the fact, and what we are exchanging for what we are allegedly gaining, no one would agree with the lockdown. We are collapsing the economy, losing all of our most basic freedoms, causing untold millions of third worlders to starve to death, destroying the basic mental health of several generations – in exchange for ostensibly keeping people in their 80s and 90s in nursing homes alive for a couple more months or years.

We have made a terrible mistake, and future generations will curse us for what we’ve allowed to happen.
https://dailystormer.su/a-real-shock...-and-hopeless/

Old November 23rd, 2020 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

I used to feel depressed and less than. Then I got rid of all the liberals and leftist commie trash from my life! Now I feel GREAT again!!

Old November 23rd, 2020 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking then n now

I wasn't depressed, I was angry. All those stress chemicals turned me into a monster, a walking time bomb and I used to explode at regular intervals.

Now I'm a mellow middle aged dude you'll never see an angry outburst from me

Old November 23rd, 2020 #12
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The Boomers didn't send their children to fight in Vietnam; the older Boomers were drafted to fight in Vietnam, while many Boomers protested the war in Vietnam. The Boomers were the only generation in the last century to protest an ongoing war. I don't see Millennials protesting any wars.

The Boomers got blamed both for fighting in Vietnam and for protesting the war and evading the draft. One would get the idea that some people are simply jealous of the Boomers and want to find fault with them.
Good post.

Boomers and slightly older -- hippies.

The Vietnam war was pure banker shit and the hippies at least had an inkling of this. They were drafting back then (I got drafted in 1968--got them to relent a bit and let me join the Navy.)

The effect of hippies on society after the 70s is gigantically overblown. It has had almost none. After about 1972, 3, 4 most hippies shrugged their shoulders, went back to trade school, or college, got jobs and now are retired, loyal republicans.

Mike

Old November 23rd, 2020 #13
Crowe

Age has calmed me down a bit. I was a hell raiser in my early-mid 20s . That's just normal development in my opinion. They say the brain doesn't fully mature until about age 26, and that seems about right to me. That was about the age where I started to mellow out a bit, and reigned in more control over my emotions. I never really got depressed, or down on myself, most of that got converted into anger.

Thread