Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 24th, 2020 #1
JohnUbele

Exclamation Watch out CVS and Walgreens: Amazon Pharmacy is here

"...Amazon has officially launched Amazon Pharmacy, and with it, its hopes of dethroning CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart as the place where most Americans get their prescription drugs. As CNBC reports, Amazon Pharmacy grew out of Amazon’s acquisition of online pharmacy PillPack in 2018.

Amazon’s launch of its own-branded online pharmacy couldn’t come at a better time. After all, more Americans are shopping online thanks to the pandemic—with many probably happy to forgo heading into a physical pharmacy if they can help it. Here’s what you need to know about Amazon’s move to become the prescription drugs king..."

Source:
https://www.fastcompany.com/90576391...armacy-is-here

Old November 24th, 2020 #2
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnUbele View Post
"with many probably happy to forgo heading into a physical pharmacy if they can help it."
I haven't stepped foot inside a pharmacy since probably 2009 and I bet most people are the same given that mail-order pharmacies have been around for a good many years now (and the insurance companies push them hard.

I do business with a locally owned pharmacy. We have 3 in my area and all 3 have drive-thrus. All the big box pharmacies, including the grocery store pharmacies, have drive-thrus, too.

I refuse to use an online/mail-order pharmacy anymore because I had so many problems when I tried it for 6 months.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 24th, 2020 at 01:50 PM.

Old November 24th, 2020 #3
Joe from OH

Another sorry legacy of Trump.

Absolutely zero anti trust action against Amazon, J00gle, or Fagbook.

What a waste of 4 years.

Old November 24th, 2020 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Another sorry legacy of Trump.

Absolutely zero anti trust action against Amazon, J00gle, or Fagbook.

What a waste of 4 years.
Yea, Amazon has killed retail. Malls, fleamarkets, small businesses, etc.

Where my shop is located the last 8 or so years every year foot traffic gets less and less and more vendors close up. Everyone tells me as Amazon grew business got slower and slower.

It affects my sales too. Slower foot traffic but also cheap ass old customers want my product for the same price or cheaper than Amazon which I can't compete and these assholes don't understand I have to pay rent and cost for my business.

the problem I have with Amazon pills it that they will undercut. So phamarcies will raise their prices in order to make up for the lost sales. Even if you yourself order pills from Amazon if you need it the same day if the Doctor prescribes it to you and you're forced to go to Walgreens you will be paying a lot more.

Chump talked about Amazon, Washington Post the last 5 years but done nothing about them. Just like China he did nothing to them regarding Kung Flu.

Old November 24th, 2020 #5
JohnUbele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yea, Amazon has killed retail. Malls, fleamarkets, small businesses, etc.

Where my shop is located the last 8 or so years every year foot traffic gets less and less and more vendors close up. Everyone tells me as Amazon grew business got slower and slower.

It affects my sales too. Slower foot traffic but also cheap ass old customers want my product for the same price or cheaper than Amazon which I can't compete and these assholes don't understand I have to pay rent and cost for my business.

the problem I have with Amazon pills it that they will undercut. So phamarcies will raise their prices in order to make up for the lost sales. Even if you yourself order pills from Amazon if you need it the same day if the Doctor prescribes it to you and you're forced to go to Walgreens you will be paying a lot more.

Chump talked about Amazon, Washington Post the last 5 years but done nothing about them. Just like China he did nothing to them regarding Kung Flu.

What type of shop do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Old November 24th, 2020 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
What type of shop do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
I sell electronics accessories, memory cards, phone cases, charging cables, phone chargers, GPS, etc.

Even big box stores like Best Buy suffer because people order phone accessories on Amazon for a lot cheaper now. hence when you walk into a Best Buy, Wal-mart or the Tmobile store they don't carry a huge selection of cases anymore like they used to 7 years ago.

Old November 24th, 2020 #7
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
I sell electronics accessories, memory cards, phone cases, charging cables, phone chargers, GPS, etc.

Even big box stores like Best Buy suffer because people order phone accessories on Amazon for a lot cheaper now. hence when you walk into a Best Buy, Wal-mart or the Tmobile store they don't carry a huge selection of cases anymore like they used to 7 years ago.

That's a hell of a business to be in, in this day and age. Especially a B&M business. I'm surprised you even exist. You must have some stuff you can't find online?

Old November 24th, 2020 #8
JohnUbele

Quote:

You may want to consider trying to barter some of your items for things you want or need. I don't know if you're already doing this, but Craigslist is a pretty good site to use for this. Facebook groups would be another option to experiment with.

I would also suggest to you to try to see if there are business networking groups which are close to you which have regular meetings. If you have business cards you can give them to people at the meetings. Some networking groups can be quite expensive like BNI, so I suggest to try and find the free or cheap membership groups.

Old November 24th, 2020 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
"...Amazon has officially launched Amazon Pharmacy, and with it, its hopes of dethroning CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart as the place where most Americans get their prescription drugs. As CNBC reports, Amazon Pharmacy grew out of Amazon’s acquisition of online pharmacy PillPack in 2018.

Amazon’s launch of its own-branded online pharmacy couldn’t come at a better time. After all, more Americans are shopping online thanks to the pandemic—with many probably happy to forgo heading into a physical pharmacy if they can help it. Here’s what you need to know about Amazon’s move to become the prescription drugs king..."

Source:
https://www.fastcompany.com/90576391...armacy-is-here
It might be a surprise to some that HSN (Home Shopping Network) tried this ca, 1988. It didn't go over well: however, HSN didn't have the capital that (((Amazon))) has. I think Bezos is a crypto-joo and I cannot be dissuaded from my opinion.

I"m certainly no "prophet" like Jimmie the Faker has on its show, and I certainly am not asking for 100 dollars or more to support a "ministry." I'm just reporting the facts as I know them, and I think that my reference to the HSN could be easily verified.

Old November 24th, 2020 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
That's a hell of a business to be in, in this day and age. Especially a B&M business. I'm surprised you even exist. You must have some stuff you can't find online?
Everything can be found online. However if you need a charging cable you can have it the same day buying it from me versus buying on Amazon or best Buy overpriced cables. People on vacation can't buy from Amazon.

You do get a lot of impulse buyers in markets. They have a phone especially an older phone and you have the case you usually get a sale.

However, people in Floriduh are cheap especially the old farts. My best customers are spics and niggers actually. They don't want to pay for the brand name otterbox so they get the generic one that's like 15 to 20 I sell them for.

However Kung Flu has killed the brick and mortar business. People are scared to go into big markets. However they still go to China Mart.

Old November 24th, 2020 #11
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

See, spics an niggers are good for something.

I sell things that you can't get online at the usual places. It's end-of-life stuff and I only do it very part time.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 24th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.

Old November 26th, 2020 #13
Theodore R. Bundy

In person shopping malls are also disappearing due to the knee grow epidemic. Whites are hunted, and the animals are brazen. Most whites are also cowards and will wilt under attack. Since YT can't call 911 anymore, there's no reason for blax not to hunt them.
24/7 jooish programming.

Old November 26th, 2020 #14
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore R. Bundy View Post
In person shopping malls are also disappearing due to the knee grow epidemic. Whites are hunted, and the animals are brazen. Most whites are also cowards and will wilt under attack. Since YT can't call 911 anymore, there's no reason for blax not to hunt them.
24/7 jooish programming.

Shopping malls (indoor shopping malls) are dead because retailers who inhabit them have to set prices that are way above what the market will bear. Not a whole lot to do with niggers.

Top it of with the fact that the vast majority of the stores in a mall are not easily accessible and therefore not a good match for a busy lifestyle and you have the death of the shopping mall.

Old November 28th, 2020 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Shopping malls (indoor shopping malls) are dead because retailers who inhabit them have to set prices that are way above what the market will bear. Not a whole lot to do with niggers.

Top it of with the fact that the vast majority of the stores in a mall are not easily accessible and therefore not a good match for a busy lifestyle and you have the death of the shopping mall.
Yep. A few malls doing well if in the right location. Like up in the Pasco County area they built a big outlet mall 5 years ago and it's still busy as fuck due to a growing area and location.

But then drove by the UTC mall which is a large indoor mall in Bradenton and it didn't look too busy tonight.

Old November 30th, 2020 #16
JohnUbele

I'm not sure how much longer Port Richey's Gulf View Square Mall is going to be around. The middle class in West Pasco has been decimated over the last 12 years or so and they were the ones who kept the mall alive. The Snowbirds were a big help too, but West Pasco's middle class were the majority of the shoppers there.

As for USA Fleamarket that's an entirely different story. The Pasco county commissioners and their lobbyists were the driving force in putting a stake through the heart of that property.

Last edited by JohnUbele; November 30th, 2020 at 01:50 AM.

Old November 30th, 2020 #17
Tom Atherton

Ha ha, I think Bezos is definitely a j00. If you can find pictures of his profile, you'll see his nose is hooked.

Plus he's just generally a greedy, creepy, awkward little fucker.

Old November 30th, 2020 #18
Paul Anthony
Banned

I said this in another Thread, but I'll say it again here.. Trannys ("transgender") are walking gold mines for big pharma, and the medical industry. Very few people see it, but trannys are going to be life-long consumers/customers of drugs including hormones, and surgeries!

Who owns the Big Pharm co.s???

Old November 30th, 2020 #19
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Every mall that I have personally watched decline and close was due entirely to niggers running loose, attacking customers both inside the malls and in the parking lots. When the choice is between a dangerous shopping trip, or ordering from Amazon...malls lose.

Old November 30th, 2020 #20
Paul Anthony
Banned

Exclamation MY AVITAR 8secs IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Every mall that I have personally watched decline and close was due entirely to niggers running loose, attacking customers both inside the malls and in the parking lots. When the choice is between a dangerous shopping trip, or ordering from Amazon...malls lose.
You mean like this?? *NOTICE MY AVITAR SHOWS UP 8 seconds IN...

Tags
amazon, cvs, medicine shoppe, riteaid, walgreens

Thread