VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2020 #1
Chain

Woodpecker Giving 10 Free Apollo Currency Crypto to VNNers

Hi.

Thanks Alex for letting me on here.

Here's the link for their fast, free wallet.
I'd stick with the simple web wallet and stick
with the pass phrase list of codewords they give
you instead of making a new phrase.
Write the words down clearly. They are case
sensitive. Stash the list and your wallet address in at least three places-- two obvious and one not obvious.

https://apollocurrency.com/en/wallets

PM me your Apollo wallet address and I'll shoot
your 10 coins. Apollo transfers in 2 seconds.

In my opinion, there is a better than even chance Satoshi Nakamoto coded NXT, the underlying blockchain of Apollo in 2014 to supercede Bitcoin.

Turns out I was one of the first people in world to receive Bitcoin in January 2009 while residing in Tallinn.

For immediate background on current Apollo affairs watch this guy's current vids. They claim they are founding a country in Africa within days.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUn...WR6lkaA/videos

Here are a couple of their telegram channels:
Apollo Community
This is the community page for Apollo, a revolutionary new cryptocurrency. Apollo has been commissioned to become the fastest, most advanced, most feature-rich cryptocurrency on the market.
https://t.me/apollocommunity

Sign up here beta to mine their GSX gold-backed coin in partnership with a 3,700 acre gold and platinum mine in Zimbabwe.

They are claiming the yields here will be as generous and easily-acquired as Bitcoin by Satoshi's very first 2009 miners, so I'd personally appreciate it if you'd bring in at least one WN friend
or a good relative. Thanks, gents and ladies.

Sapphire Studios
https://t.me/SapphireStudios

Old June 9th, 2020 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Hi.

Here's the link for their fast, free wallet.
I'd stick with the simple web wallet and stick
with the pass phrase list of codewords they give
you instead of making a new phrase.
Write the words down clearly. They are case
sensitive. Stash the list and your wallet address in at least three places-- two obvious and one not obvious.

https://apollocurrency.com/en/wallets

PM me your Apollo wallet address and I'll shoot
your 10 coins. Apollo transfers in 2 seconds.

In my opinion, there is a better than even chance Satoshi Nakamoto coded NXT, the underlying blockchain of Apollo in 2014 to supercede Bitcoin.

Turns out I was one of the first people in world to receive Bitcoin in January 2009 while residing in Tallinn.

For immediate background on current Apollo affairs watch this guy's current vids. They claim they are founding a country in Africa within days.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUn...WR6lkaA/videos

Here are a couple of their telegram channels:
Apollo Community
This is the community page for Apollo, a revolutionary new cryptocurrency. Apollo has been commissioned to become the fastest, most advanced, most feature-rich cryptocurrency on the market.
https://t.me/apollocommunity

Sign up here beta to mine their GSX gold-backed coin in partnership with a 3,700 acre gold and platinum mine in Zimbabwe.

They are claiming the yields here will be as generous and easily-acquired as Bitcoin by Satoshi's very first 2009 miners, so I'd personally appreciate it if you'd bring in at least one WN friend
or a good relative. Thanks, gents and ladies.

Sapphire Studios
https://t.me/SapphireStudios
Your PMs are turned off.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 9th, 2020 #5
Chain

Oh OK I will turn em on thx.

Hard peering into this GD tiny phone, but at least 4G here and you don't have to hi-rent a hotspot from Verizon anymore to be mobile.

Here's a Snowden interview where he goy-explains blockchain to his jew lawyer which is funny in and of itself. Snowden sounds a whole lot like the way Satoshi explains blockchain, so I bet he has read theknown Satoshi lit on the subject.

It's an ACLU link so use Tor if you feel need.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/privacy-te...er-and-rest-us

I really hope you guys, especially the young, have gotten in on this Gold Inc beta linked above posts (Sapphire Gaming telegram). Could be big.

They have emulator for desktop and you need Android 7 and 3 gigs RAM for best play on Android. IOS no probs.

Pretty sure nobody remembers (well maybe Agis does) but I pitched Bitcoin in two live Deprogram broadcasts in mid- January 2009, including downloading wallet .. I think from Sourceforge as I recall. Wish I'd done it non-stop for 11+ years.

James is wearing an Aloha shirt lately in at least one vid. Satoshi Nakamoto is approximately the 44th wealthiest human on the planet. If BTC hits $100K or more/slightly less he will be #1.

Last edited by Chain; June 9th, 2020 at 11:50 AM.

Old June 9th, 2020 #6
Tony Boone

Is this in honor of the Apollo Theater?

Old June 9th, 2020 #7
Chain

No Tony it seems it came up I. Greece a few thousand years ago.

Sentto a couple of guys already. You want some, Tony?

Anybody else?

Old June 14th, 2020 #8
Chain

Have to rescind offer now, as the new country, United Allied States will be announced tomorrow.

Well, two guys took me up on it, thanks.
I tried.

Wish my friend remnant would have shown up and gotten a look. Oh well, later than sooner.

These pics came out just over three hrs ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-093201.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	10740   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-093103.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	10741   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-085119.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	10742   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-095326.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	10743   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-085759.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	10744  

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-085654.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	10745   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-090902.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	10746   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-091050.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	10747   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-085437.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	10748   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-090331.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	10749  

Old June 14th, 2020 #9
Chain

remnant, check it out:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20200614-141332.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	10750  

Old June 17th, 2020 #10
Chain

This came out 20 minutes ago.

I think it's a big deal. Hope you do too.

https://uas.govt.agency/

Old June 19th, 2020 #11
Chain

United Allied States (UAS) Shares Vision to Build a Global Nation of Sovereign States
NEWS PROVIDED BY

United Allied States
Jun 19, 2020, 08:32 ET

PRETORIA, South Africa, June 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The United Allied States (UAS) is announcing the formation of its new sovereign government.

"The founding principles of UAS are freedom, respect for human life and free-market enterprise," says Cory Cozad, Congressman of UAS. "We have a unique opportunity to take principles from history's decisions and develop a united, prosperous nation."

Continue Reading
New Government to Build a Global Nation of Sovereign States
Expansion Through Collaboration
Vision

The vision of the UAS is the establishment of a worldwide, sovereign nation of states, each offering its residents an unparalleled level of freedom and prosperity.

Utilizing principles that are proven to facilitate economic growth and foster the creation of wealth, the UAS will promote the values of individual freedoms; respect for human life; and free enterprise. All with the fierce determination to drastically impact the lives of, not only its citizens, but its allies, partners and the continent of Africa as a whole.

The UAS believes that together, we can build the American dream in Africa, and around the World.

Expansion through Collaboration

The central goal of the United Allied States is to establish freedom focused, sovereign special economic zones across the globe. Each sovereign special economic zone will act as a permanent state providing energy, infrastructure, food, jobs, and critical resources to its partner nation. This sovereignty is accomplished by the signing of a treaty between the UAS and this ally. This treaty allows the UAS to offer foreign companies, foreign investors, and its citizens an economically and politically stable, income tax-free, business-focused territory to develop costly infrastructure in areas that would otherwise be considered high risk.

These states act as a beacon of opportunity and prosperity in regions suffering from economic hardship and instability, providing well-paying jobs to the host nation, pouring money into its local economy, and opening up resources and infrastructure that would otherwise be impossible to obtain.

The UAS will utilize its stable government framework to adopt policies of low taxation, minimal regulation, and business security. Not only significantly enhancing the lives of its citizens but also the lives of the citizens within partnering nations.

Individual Rights and Liberties

The United Allied States was founded on the belief that government institutions are only there to serve and protect their people. It is guided by the
United Allied States (UAS) Shares Vision to Build a Global Nation of Sovereign States
NEWS PROVIDED BY

United Allied States
Jun 19, 2020, 08:32 ET

PRETORIA, South Africa, June 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The United Allied States (UAS) is announcing the formation of its new sovereign government.

"The founding principles of UAS are freedom, respect for human life and free-market enterprise," says Cory Cozad, Congressman of UAS. "We have a unique opportunity to take principles from history's decisions and develop a united, prosperous nation."

Continue Reading
Vision

The vision of the UAS is the establishment of a worldwide, sovereign nation of states, each offering its residents an unparalleled level of freedom and prosperity.

Utilizing principles that are proven to facilitate economic growth and foster the creation of wealth, the UAS will promote the values of individual freedoms; respect for human life; and free enterprise. All with the fierce determination to drastically impact the lives of, not only its citizens, but its allies, partners and the continent of Africa as a whole.

The UAS believes that together, we can build the American dream in Africa, and around the World.

Expansion through Collaboration

The central goal of the United Allied States is to establish freedom focused, sovereign special economic zones across the globe. Each sovereign special economic zone will act as a permanent state providing energy, infrastructure, food, jobs, and critical resources to its partner nation. This sovereignty is accomplished by the signing of a treaty between the UAS and this ally. This treaty allows the UAS to offer foreign companies, foreign investors, and its citizens an economically and politically stable, income tax-free, business-focused territory to develop costly infrastructure in areas that would otherwise be considered high risk.

These states act as a beacon of opportunity and prosperity in regions suffering from economic hardship and instability, providing well-paying jobs to the host nation, pouring money into its local economy, and opening up resources and infrastructure that would otherwise be impossible to obtain.

The UAS will utilize its stable government framework to adopt policies of low taxation, minimal regulation, and business security. Not only significantly enhancing the lives of its citizens but also the lives of the citizens within partnering nations.

Individual Rights and Liberties

The United Allied States was founded on the belief that government institutions are only there to serve and protect their people. It is guided by the principles of preserving individual rights and liberty; by protecting life; and by promoting a free-market enterprise that fuels small business.

Free-Market Economy

UAS maintains laissez-faire market conditions empowering businesses to grow and innovate, and enabling all workers to prosper. Citizens and businesses pay 0% personal income tax and 0% corporate tax, respectively, and there is no property tax.

The World's Most Efficient Government

Nearly all government departments and services will be interconnected using one of the most advanced blockchain systems on Earth. Every Citizen and Resident of the UAS will utilize the UAS National Government Platform where services will be made simple to understand and accessible. Residents will be able to access all of their documents in one location. Whether you are incorporating a company, registering a vehicle or filing your yearly taxes, it can all be done in a matter of minutes.

"UAS will create conditions that give citizens maximum freedom, as well as accelerate growth for companies," says Cozad, of UAS. "It's a place that protects the sanctity of human life and empowers businesses to flourish through a highly-responsive, free-market economic system."

The United Allied States (UAS):

United Allied States (UAS) is an independent, sovereign entity with the determination to become the freest and most prosperous nation on Earth. The nation promotes the values of freedom; respect for human life; and free-market enterprise.

Media Contact:
Wessel Sevenster
(512) 360-0438
[email protected]

SOURCE United Allied States

Related Links

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301080009.html

Old June 19th, 2020 #12
Chris Harrison

I created a wallet and messaged you... no reply

Old June 20th, 2020 #13
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Have to rescind offer now, as the new country, United Allied States will be announced tomorrow.

Well, two guys took me up on it, thanks.
I tried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Harrison View Post
I created a wallet and messaged you... no reply
That's what Craig wrote in post 9, Chris.

Old June 27th, 2020 #14
Chain

Thx for explaining it, Dawn.

You guys, you can still get approx. 55,000 to 58,000 for $75 after BTC purchase fees, which usually run around 10%.

Selling at 0.0000001255 this morning, Sat. June 27, 2020.

For every 100,000 you hold, you will also receive $83.00 in GSX for free (for every million, $830.00) -- their new gold-backed coin. (The 3700 acre gold mine in Zimbabwe also produces platinum and some emeralds as I understand it). GSX is a stable coin which will go up.

I think (but am not 100%) you still get the massive
GSX bonus even if you buy from here in out.

Without reading back in here, I think I posted I urged people to buy Bitcoin in two live Deprogram broadcasts from Tallinn, Estonia during the end of second week of start of third week of January, 2009. I didn't take my own advice. Missed the boat. You guys and ladies should be enormously proud (and be goaded to immediately become participant in Apollo) that Satoshi Nakamoto is a White man and a White Nationalist!

Anglin has a primer online how to buy Bitcoin. You can also buy Apollo for fiat. Best place to acquire in my opinion is Bitmart. I wrote Anglin asking him to mention Apollo in a piece. He didn't do it, though good chance he himself bought, I imagine.

I know it's a learning curve. I learned it all directly from voice and live conversations with Satoshi Nakamoto. The guy has changed many people's lives. Looks like I am getting a second chance. Hope you all do too. All I can do is urge you.

I'd really be grateful if you'd spread all this info online to your friends and relatives.

If anyone is in contact with Agis or remnant, pls tell them and ask them to contact me. Stan, I figure you are reading.

I think one of the earliest miners of BTC, from last two weeks of Jan. 2009 onward, has $395,000,000 in it.

Read Nathaneal Popper's NYT best seller "Digital Gold".

Turns out you can now apply for citizenship to United Allied States for $3,500.00. If you do so, please tell them I sent you.

Thank You.

Addendum edit: I am acquainted with one white guy who has over 78,000,000 Apollo. The CEO, Steve McCullah probably has several hundreds of millions.

Join Sapphire Studios on telegram to become one of the very first miners for GSX, the gold-backed stable coin.

So right now, STILL, you can buy 1,000,000 Apollo for
roughly $1,500 to $1,650, something like that. You will get passive income too via "forging" (powering the blockchain). It is said 10,000,000 Apollo (costing $15,000 to $16,500 today!) will earn you $900,000 per year in "proof of stake" passive income via forging. Plus, you will get GSX regularly for holding Apollo.

I tried. Harder than in mid-January 2009.

Last edited by Chain; June 27th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

Old June 27th, 2020 #15
Chain

GSX stable gold-backed initial offering just came out a few min. ago.

Use code UD00015 for a discount:
http://gsxcde.com/

Looks like you can buy with a debit card, they're a little under a nickel each and you have to buy a minimum of 100-- about five bucks worth, right?

Correction, just glanced, but started reading after lunch. You cannot buy with cards after all. You need cryptos.

Last edited by Chain; June 27th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

Old June 30th, 2020 #16
Chain

https://mobile.twitter.com/uasgov?lang=en

Old July 1st, 2020 #17
Chain

Old July 20th, 2020 #18
Chain

jewsign

Sign up for this if you haven't already:. the Gold Inc. game on Apollo's blockchain.

https://www.sapphirerdc.com/

Turns out they are making a Goldbar currency. You can see it in the currencies section of your Apollo wallet. Then join our telegram community--. search for Apollo Community on telegram.

Here is a dated screenshot from bitcointalk.org, the vbulletin founded by Satoshi.

In my studied opinion, he anonymously came back as "BCNext" ( a play on Jobs' Next which turned out to be used mostly by universities just as his earlier Cray System was). He surely quite fairly considered himself in Jobs' league by 2013/14!

So point is, NXT was the original open source blockchain of Apollo! Get it? You may well be buying Satoshi Nakamoto besting his proof of concept on a broader canvas in Java rather than C++ (he has told me he codes both but prefers Java).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20200704-182402.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	10775  

Old July 21st, 2020 #19
zoomcopter

Quote:
Hi.

Ditto that.

Old July 25th, 2020 #20
Chain

Re screenshot for GSX stable coin backed by 3000 acre alluvial gold mine.

Distribution of Apollo wallets shown here.
I'll consult with you by phone for $20 an HR.
I do believe this will be life-changing, maybe-- probably more than Bitcoin.

You do have to get into the mechanics of it to have a strong general grasp.

I think I mentioned that the free DCXlearn.com is a good teaching site.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20200725-065637.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	10786  

Thread