Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2017 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Chink tourist pays 10 grand for fake whiskey.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...-was-fake.html

Too bad the hotel is refunding the money if it's fake. I mean, it's nice seeing a chink get Jewed down by something that's fake since we all know chinks love to counterfeit stuff all the time.

Just thought this news story was funny. Chink spending 10 grand for a shot.

People don't realize China actually has some extremely wealthy people. China has the KWA by the balls and they know it with our debt.

Old August 13th, 2017 #2
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
China has the KWA by the balls and they know it with our debt.

But America has the chinks by the balls too.

If there is an economic collapse, the Chinese communist party could loose control and it is the communist party the holds the country together by force.

The larger ethnic groups may take the opportunity to fight for independence and the chinks would be forced to crush them.

The north chinks, more closely related to Mongolians and the souther chinks, more closely related to the Vietnamese, do not like each other would not cooperate without the communist party imposing "harmony".

The chinks are like the kikes in that they are natural born (genetic) liars, cheats, swindlers, con artists, sneaks, greedy assholes etc. They chinks are different than the kikes in that they are less virtuosic. More importantly, the chinks will easily turn on each other creating a race to the bottom scenario, if the communist party was not their to maintain the "harmony" by force.

Intellectually, the break up of china's "ancestral territory" is the greatest fear of the chink, but instinctively each chink wants to have more "face", i.e. material wealth, than is neighbor, by any means necessary. In other words, the chinks will screw each other.

The kikes far less likely to turn on each other.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb

Old August 13th, 2017 #3
jaekel

If they're anything like japs, they won't admit it. Japs have been screwed on fake paintings, but when it is discovered, they say they knew it was fake and bought it as such. Saving face is more important to them.

Old August 13th, 2017 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
If they're anything like japs, they won't admit it. Japs have been screwed on fake paintings, but when it is discovered, they say they knew it was fake and bought it as such. Saving face is more important to them.
Yep. For one even if I did have that kind of money I still wouldn't spend 10k on a drink but if I did I certainly wouldn't get it at a hotel and only at a very reputable place.

Assuming a white hotel company owns it; I wish they wouldn't agree on a refund. It would be nice for the chinks to get ripped off for once.

Old August 13th, 2017 #5
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yep. For one even if I did have that kind of money I still wouldn't spend 10k on a drink but if I did I certainly wouldn't get it at a hotel and only at a very reputable place.

Assuming a white hotel company owns it; I wish they wouldn't agree on a refund. It would be nice for the chinks to get ripped off for once.
Ah, so! Fuck you very much, slant eye!

Thread