Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Sharp Increase in Sex Trafficking in Years Since Israel Lifted Visa Restrictions

Justice Ministry official says criminals are bringing in women from Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Russia and Georgia on three-month tourist visas.

The number of women entering Israel to work in prostitution has risen considerably over the past few years due to Israel’s waiving of visa requirements for visitors from the former Soviet Union, according to the Justice Ministry head responsible for combating human trafficking.

Dina Dominitz said the visa waiver agreement allows criminals to bring in women from Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Russia and Georgia more easily, since they enter Israel legally as tourists.

Dominitz discussed the problem in a letter to MK Aliza Lavie (Yesh Atid), head of the Knesset Subcommittee on Combating Trafficking in Women and Prostitution.

She called it a new way of exploiting women, who are brought here by criminals to work in prostitution.

According to Population, Immigration and Border Authority data, some 300 women from Ukraine and Russia were refused entry to Israel last year on suspicion of intending to work here as prostitutes. In 2015, the number of women refused entry for this reason was 50.

Warnings that the visa exemption would lead to an influx of prostitutes, voiced before the agreements were signed, were dismissed in favor of encouraging tourism.

A Foreign Ministry official said: “Israel is watching the exploitation of the visa waiver agreement with concern. We are studying the issue with the Justice Ministry to understand the scope of the problem and find a solution.”

Dominitz said the trafficked women share the money they get from prostitution with the criminals, who house them in apartments and hotels. They usually return home when their tourist visa runs out after three months. The traffickers’ treatment of the women has worsened in recent years and the women are subjected to more violence and rape, she said.

“It’s difficult to find women who are willing to testify against the traffickers,” noted Dominitz. “Most of them don’t see themselves as victims, and won’t consider staying in a shelter and spending a year in a rehabilitation program with a legal work permit. If found, they ask to return to their home country.”

“Smuggling women for prostitution is an industry involving millions of dollars, so the pimps and traffickers exploit every loophole in the visa policy,” said Lavie. “Israel has come a long way in dealing with human trafficking, and its achievement has been recognized by the U.S. State Department. We must not slide backward. Regrettably, the reports show a renewed increase in human trafficking, which means that those who made the visa waiver decision ignored the repercussions on women trafficking.”

read full article at source: http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...-restrictions/

Old February 6th, 2017 #2
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I read somewhere the only place slave trading is legal, is Israel. Can anyone help me out. Is that true? thanks in advance.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old February 6th, 2017 #3
Ossian

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Othe...el-Pierce.html

"... I hope that you absorbed what I just read: There is no law in Israel against trafficking in human beings or slave trading -- and consequently there is a flourishing trade in White slaves in Israel today. I didn't write that, and it's not from the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. It was written by two female Israeli journalists and published two weeks ago in a prominent Jewish newspaper in Jerusalem. You might wonder why such devastating information was published by a Jewish newspaper.

There are a couple of reasons. First, the same feminism which the Jews push so enthusiastically in America has cropped up in Israel too. Jewish women always have resented the greater sexual attractiveness which Gentile women have for Jewish men. After all, there's not much a Jewess can do about her face or her personality. Too many Jewesses look like Ana Pauker or Madeleine Albright and swear like Madeleine Albright. These Russian and Ukrainian girls being forced into prostitution in Israel not only are better looking, but they are much softer and more feminine than Israeli women. I believe that there is no question but that Israeli Jewesses would like to see them out of Israel. They don't like the sexual competition, and as organized feminists they have enough muscle to be able to express their views in Israel's mass media.

That's one reason this article appeared in the Jerusalem Post. The other reason is that the Jews who publish the Jerusalem Post understand that there's no real danger that the Jews will be called to account for their slave trafficking. They understand that with their control of the mass media everywhere in the Gentile world, they can say whatever they want among themselves with little risk that the soccer moms or couch potatoes of America will ever hear about it; and if they do happen to hear about it, they won't believe it; and even if they do believe it they're too demoralized and spineless to do anything about it.

Want to try an experiment? Get yourself a xerox copy of the June 16 Jerusalem Post article from a library. If that issue has mysteriously disappeared by the time you get to the library, send me $25 for my time and trouble and I'll xerox my copy of the article and mail it to you. Take your copy of the article to the editor of your local newspaper. Send a copy to your congressman. Have your kid take it to his high school social studies teacher for class discussion. If you're a university student enrolled in a class in international relations or ethics or law or any subject relevant to this article, take it to your professor and ask him what he thinks about it.

I'll guarantee you: not one of these people will appreciate having this matter brought to his attention. The newspaper editor and the congressman will already know about it, but they won't want to talk about it. The high school social studies teacher would prefer that your kid bring a case of live hand grenades to class for discussion. And the university professor will have visions of his chances for tenure evaporating if he can't get you to shut up and go away quickly. .... "

Old February 6th, 2017 #4
National-Satanist

Jews & the white sex-slave trade - William Pierce

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...rQ7NUd0-akruh1

Old February 7th, 2017 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
women from Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Russia and Georgia
Word still hasn't gotten around amongst the young ladies from those parts that you DO NOT go to isreal?

Old May 17th, 2017 #6
Tore Holm

I find it hard to believe this. You're telling me that rape trafficking was legal in Israel, and that the public were so aware of this that it was admitted in a big newspaper? And no Western media picked this story up?

Can any of you make a scan of the article? Or at least a screenshot, if noone has a physical copy?

Old May 17th, 2017 #7
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tore Holm View Post
I find it hard to believe this. You're telling me that rape trafficking was legal in Israel, and that the public were so aware of this that it was admitted in a big newspaper? And no Western media picked this story up?

Can any of you make a scan of the article? Or at least a screenshot, if noone has a physical copy?
It´s an article from Haaretz, search their website.

Old May 17th, 2017 #8
Tore Holm

I mean that article "The evil among us". It says that it's from Jerusalem Post. Is it also available on Haaretz' website? In that case, I don't know what to search for, the title of the original article is not mentioned in this one, and things like "trafficking" give too many results.

Old May 19th, 2017 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tore Holm View Post
I mean that article "The evil among us". It says that it's from Jerusalem Post. Is it also available on Haaretz' website? In that case, I don't know what to search for, the title of the original article is not mentioned in this one, and things like "trafficking" give too many results.
The Jerusalem Post image is just there for illustrative purposes, "gentiles exist only to serve jews", the article is from Haaretz.

Old May 19th, 2017 #10
Tore Holm

Can you give a direct link to the article where Israelis admit that rape trafficking was legal in Israel?

Again, I find it very hard to believe, but I'm willing to accept it if I see the evidence.

Tags
white slave trade, white slavery

Thread