VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2016 #2641
Bob DeMarais

Williams and Williams’ Brownshirt Faction:
Williams’ Supporters Come Out of the Closet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhuBai68 on Stromfront
Talk about insane missions -
Will Williams was not only Special Forces but an officer (45 years ago), a leader of men of this caliber and quality who did these kind of snoop~N~poop… This is "WHO" is running the National Alliance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Fairchild II on Stormfront
:clink The political militia formation of the NSDAP was the SA. At best that would be the correct uniform for someone wishing to continue in that tradition.
Yes, the correct uniform for Williams’ supporters is the Brownshirt. Thank you, PhuBai68 and Walter Fairchild II, for making it clear.

Williams is more successful than Ernst Rohm; Rohm’s coup never got off the ground. Williams cash coup promised Erich Gliebe cash, in the infamous “Cash for Crown Affair.”
The Sturmabteilung (SA), literally Storm Department, or Brownshirts: In 1934, Hitler wiped out the Brownshirt leadership in the "blood purge" or night of the long knives. The top Brownshirts were homosexuals, other sexual perverts, and thugs.
Thus, Brownshirts fits Williams, Strom and their sort. The Knoxville branch are Storm-troopers and the Pennsylvania branch are Strom-troopers.

PhuBai68 why don’t you show up at Pope Willie’s next criminal trial or sentencing hearing? You live in the Circuit where all this is taking place.

Old May 3rd, 2016 #2642
Bob DeMarais

The Weak Leading the Weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams on Strom-front
Randolph Dilloway is the former employee I had working on the National Alliance's West Virginia property for four or five months soon after I became responsible for bringing the place back to life.

So Randy has joined not only with SPLC but with others who have been attacking me rather viciously lately, calling me a "liar," among other things, thinking they can somehow wrest the National Alliance away from its duly appointed leadership. What a crew of losers. …

Beware of flatterers. They just may be insincere toads who will flip on you when displeased, steal from you, blame you for their own failures, and end up cozying up with the likes of a "hate" expert like Heidi Beirich. I believe Smoky had visited my place just once by June of 2013, not "on several occasions." Randy likes to exaggerate and embellish for some reason when it's better to simply tell the truth, like I tried to teach him.
Will Williams Lie #611-1: “I became responsible for bringing the place back to life.”

Truth: Williams just continued to be irresponsible. The place is dead. No National Alliance supporter has been on the property for four weeks. Overall the place is worse than when Williams took over by coup.

Will Williams Lie #611-2: “…calling me a ‘liar’."

Truth: Most any denial of lying by Williams is a lie.

Will Williams Lie #611-3: “What a crew of losers.”

Truth: Those ‘losers’ are winning. Pope Willie is the ultimate loser, having been just sentenced to six months in jail.

Will Williams Lie #611-4: “its duly appointed leadership…” Wee Willie is not duly appointed, and Willie is not a leader. Just who does Williams claim to be leading? Kevin Alfred Strom? There are no employees, and fewer members each week.

Williams only associates with flatterers. If you do not genuflect to Pope Willie and kneel and kiss the hem of his skirts, he will attack you – by backstabbing, by gossip, on the internet, in court, or physically.

A strong man is strongest when he stands alone. Only weak men stand with Williams. When they walk away, they will be strong again.

Old May 3rd, 2016 #2643
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
The Weak Leading the Weak

Will Williams Lie #611-1: “I became responsible for bringing the place back to life.”

Truth: Williams just continued to be irresponsible. The place is dead. No National Alliance supporter has been on the property for four weeks. Overall the place is worse than when Williams took over by coup.

Will Williams Lie #611-2: “…calling me a ‘liar’."

Truth: Most any denial of lying by Williams is a lie.

Will Williams Lie #611-3: “What a crew of losers.”

Truth: Those ‘losers’ are winning. Pope Willie is the ultimate loser, having been just sentenced to six months in jail.

Will Williams Lie #611-4: “its duly appointed leadership…” Wee Willie is not duly appointed, and Willie is not a leader. Just who does Williams claim to be leading? Kevin Alfred Strom? There are no employees, and fewer members each week.

Williams only associates with flatterers. If you do not genuflect to Pope Willie and kneel and kiss the hem of his skirts, he will attack you – by backstabbing, by gossip, on the internet, in court, or physically.

A strong man is strongest when he stands alone. Only weak men stand with Williams. When they walk away, they will be strong again.
Bob, take a deeper look into those supporting Williams on SF. I`ll use Walter Fairchild as an example.
He not only supports Williams, he supports other groups that are compromised to one degree or another.
NSM, led by a known criminal race traitor that abandoned his White children and lived with a half breed arab bitch that has a nigger child, Jeff Schoepp fed, clothed and raised a fucking nigger while fucking its non white mother.
Walter also supports Christian Identity groups and various Klans such as the CNK which has/had a member named David Alexander/Wheeler, Dilloway knows him, and both are known to be informers . Ask Dilloway to tell you about David and his Aussie bitch named Silverfern(Tina Greco)
Bob, you are stuck in ther middle of 2 groups of informers, Williams on one side, Dilloway on the other, both speak to SPLC and both are only interested in causing problems.
Walk away Bob, I have never heard of you before and have nothing against you, but the NA is dead already, let it go. By being linked with Dilloway you are playing with fire and will get burnt
Williams and Dilloway are playing us all for fools, dont let them get away with it, neither side can be trusted and anyone who backs either side should be considered suspect.
Ask yourself this question Bob, why would a SF member such as Walter who promotes CI and various KKK groups, also defend Williams and his child stalking friend Strom, both of whom consider Christianity to be anti White. If Dilloway has a brain cell still operating then he should know who I am, ask him. Then ask him why his CNK friends Tina Greco(Silverfern) and David Alexander asked me to execute his Australian mate,lol, Patrick O`Sullivan, which I refused to do, then ask Dilloway about his and Walters connection to former SF member and former CNK member Jackie Lewis aka You decide 88. You are being played Bob, get out now

Last edited by John Adams; May 4th, 2016 at 12:47 AM.

Old May 4th, 2016 #2644
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Bob, take a deeper look into those supporting Williams on SF. … Walter Fairchild … supports … NSM, led by a known criminal race traitor that abandoned his White children and lived with a half breed arab bitch that has a nigger child; Jeff Schoepp fed, clothed and raised a fucking nigger while fucking its non white mother.

Bob, you are stuck in the middle of 2 groups of informers, Williams on one side, Dilloway on the other, both speak to SPLC and both are only interested in causing problems.

Walk away Bob, I have never heard of you before and have nothing against you, but the NA is dead already, let it go. … neither side can be trusted and anyone who backs either side should be considered suspect.

Ask yourself this question Bob, why would … Walter … also defend Williams and his child stalking friend Strom…

Then ask him (Dilloway) why his CNK friends Tina Greco (Silverfern) and David Alexander asked me to execute his Australian mate, lol, Patrick O`Sullivan, which I refused to do, … You are being played Bob, get out now.
I can’t get out. I live here next to the W. Va. National Alliance HQ. I moved here 20 years ago (almost to the day) to work for Dr. Pierce. I built a nice house here in 1996; since then I have added four first-class out buildings.

In 2004, Walker, Gliebe, Strom, Pringle, Ring and etcetera launched a three year legal (and extra-legal) assault to evict me and steal my home. Then these hyenas went for each other’s throats.

Since Dr. Pierce died, the NA HQ has been a flophouse for lazy movement losers like Erich Gliebe, Shaun Walker, Will Williams, and those that they attract.

Williams’ is a bully. When Williams started trying to bully me back in 2014, I just ignored him, and it worked. Then in August 2015, it became apparent that he was a dangerous megalomaniac who also talked about getting someone to “execute” his enemies, Dilloway and Covington. Then Williams added a woman to his enemies list.

Don Black’s, famous quote is that “Williams just like to fight.” Black couldn’t be more wrong. Williams lives to bully, successfully. If Williams bullies someone successfully, he ties more extreme bully on the same person. It gets worse and worse; sometimes it gets violent. Unsuccessful bullying ends in a fight.

Williams bullied his employees and supporters. They let Williams get away with his escalating bullying, because they were loyal to the National Alliance and its cause. But when they realized that Williams’ bullying was just one facet of Williams totally ineffective and incompetent leadership, they walked away.

I’m prepared to fight Williams’ wrongs for 11 years and two months. He and I will both be over 80 then. Eighty is no fun. At 80 years, it’s hard to walk, hard to sleep, hard go to the bathroom, hard to get up and down stairs, hard to put on your pants, and even hard to get out of bed.

I’ve got more money than Wee Willie, more brains, more endurance, and I work one heck of a lot harder. To paraphrase John Wayne’s The Shootist: “I won't be wronged. I won't be bullied.”

Old May 5th, 2016 #2645
John Adams
Banned

Bob, dilloway is no better than Williams, but you obviously do not care. You just bitch about Williams while ignoring the other SPLC dog sitting beside you.
Lie down with dogs and you wake up with fleas. Tell me Bob, why have you not asked Dilloway those questions I told you to ask him. I know you have not as he would have reacted by now

Last edited by John Adams; May 5th, 2016 at 07:37 AM.

Old May 5th, 2016 #2646
Bob DeMarais

John, Dilloway lived 100 yards from me; he was a good neighbor. Now Dilloway lives in some place, probably far from me. He is relatively irrelevant to me.

Will Williams is a convicted criminal who to tried to choke a woman. Williams lives way over 100 miles from me and has been a bad neighbor even at that great distance. Williams makes himself relevant.

The SPLC is irrelevant to me. The SPLC is a fake caped crusader that lives off pretending to expose freaks who have already exposed themselves. Williams and Kevin Alfred Strom are examples. It’s common knowledge that the SPLC has a symbiotic relationship the movement. VNN, Stromfront, etc. gain when the SPLC “exposes” them.

Williams ties to gains by claiming his enemies are being paid by the SPLC.

I only pointed out Williams’ incestuous relationship with the SPLC to (1) show how hypocritical Williams is and (2) because there a few people who think the SPLC is the boogieman.

As far as me getting fleas, I could care less what my reputation is among movement people. Insults bounce off me like bullets bounce off Captain Marvel.

Old May 5th, 2016 #2647
Joe from OH

A shame what happened to the National Alliance. The books I purchased from the NA and Pierce's Saturday ADV broadcasts were central to my racial education.

For the hell of it I went to the Pocahontas County assessor site and looked up NA property records. The four parcels which came up were all purchased by Dr. Pierce or his Cosmotheist Community Church at various times between 1982 and 1994. They were all transferred to National Alliance on 8/1/2002. There is no record of any transfer of any of the 4 parcels since that date.

http://pocahontascountyassessor.com/

Click "property records" and type in "national alliance" under name and the property records will appear. "view mapcard" will give all the dates and prices.

Looks like property taxes are current. Type in national alliance under name.

http://129.71.205.124/

Billing address in TN. Williams' no doubt.

No dog in the fight here. Just was curious about the status of land ownership and real estate taxes.

Last edited by Joe from OH; May 5th, 2016 at 05:39 PM.

Old May 7th, 2016 #2648
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams
SPLC has been declaring the National Alliance dead for years, like here two and one half years ago: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...nds-membership

IN A NEAR-FINAL COLLAPSE, THE NEO-NAZI NATIONAL ALLIANCE ENDS MEMBERSHIP
Mark Potok - September 25, 2013 - The National Alliance (NA), the faded organization that once was the powerhouse of the American neo-Nazi scene, seems to be giving off a final death rattle. Its leader says it will no longer function as a membership organization, a move that reflects the fact that it has now lost virtually all of its supporters. …

Californian Jim Ring …, writing this summer, didn’t hold back. “There is no greater miscreant,” he said in words that could have come from a great many former NA members, “than this piece of filth [Erich Gliebe] who has betrayed Dr. Pierce’s Our Cause.”
---

What irony there is that Ring and his fellow NARRG miscreants are now working with SPLC informants to bring about a "final collapse" of the National Alliance, using the courts.

Potok, in 2013, and Beirich in 2016 fail to mention Ring's "unclean hands" in the near collapse of NA. Jim Ring and his NARRG co-plaintiffs supported Erich Gliebe for the entire decade of the organization's steady decline after the death of Dr. Pierce. They defended Gliebe during that decade from the critics who who now lead the organization and from those members who had quit in disgust years ago but have rejoined the Alliance now that their trust has been restored.
1. The “great miscreant piece of filth” Erich Gliebe, according to Williams, appointed Williams to be Pope. It takes one to appoint one.

2. There is no reason to believe that NARRG is working with the SPLC. The SPLC hasn’t even mentioned Williams or his new white trash alliance since December.

3. Either the SPLC doesn’t have a source, or Williams is no longer worth a few clicks of a keyboard.

4. During the decade that Williams mentioned, Williams did nothing except collect his welfare checks and try to usurp any white organization that he could. Finally, Williams was able use the NA’s own money to buy off “Chairman” Erich Gliebe, in the Cash for Crown Affair.

5. Now Williams has moved the NA’s headquarters to his home in Tennessee, where members are not invited. Williams calls Dr. Pierce’s headquarters merely “the National Alliance's West Virginia property.”

6. Williams has entirely abandoned what Pierce loyalists still consider our holy land. William reneged on his promise to “bring in an army of pissed off Alliance members,” and to have a property manager living on the W. Va. Property by April. The weeds and brush are getting high due to total neglect.

Old May 7th, 2016 #2649
John Adams
Banned

Hey Bob, tell us something that we do not know. YOU and Dilloway and others helped Williams take over the NA so why should anyone trust you. Prove me wrong Bob, give me and others a reason to trust you

Last edited by John Adams; May 7th, 2016 at 11:19 AM.

Old May 7th, 2016 #2650
JohnMc

Here is some thing you don't know. Many people think you are Harold Covington, so FUCK OFF Weird Harold!

Old May 8th, 2016 #2651
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMc View Post
Here is some thing you don't know. Many people think you are Harold Covington, so FUCK OFF Weird Harold!
"John Adams" claims that if I could put two brain cells together I will know who he is.

Have no idea who he is.

But if I had to guess, he is nothing more than an unemployable biker/skinhead in Australia, flopping on Cailen Cambeul's couch (another unemployable biker/skinhead living off the government dole).

Old May 8th, 2016 #2652
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Above is a photo of the shithead in Australia that "John Adams" claims that I attempted to have assassinated working with someone in the Australian Jewish Defense League.

Linder, come on, if you are really serious in ridding VNN of goofballs, "John Adams" will be a good start.

Old May 8th, 2016 #2653
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post

Above is a photo of the shithead in Australia that "John Adams" claims that I attempted to have assassinated working with someone in the Australian Jewish Defense League.

Linder, come on, if you are really serious in ridding VNN of goofballs, "John Adams" will be a good start.
Strewth as they say, is that really him? I have him on ignore a facility here that you should use as of your own volition you have stated you have no role in the movement but are simply imparting important information.

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 8th, 2016 #2654
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Strewth as they say, is that really him? I have him on ignore a facility here that you should use as of your own volition you have stated you have no role in the movement but are simply imparting important information.
Yes, that is "Reverend Patrick', who claims to be ordained by Matt Hale in the WCOTC.

And yes, I am done with the "movement". Been kicked in the nuts one too many times.

Old May 10th, 2016 #2655
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, that is "Reverend Patrick', who claims to be ordained by Matt Hale in the WCOTC.

And yes, I am done with the "movement". Been kicked in the nuts one too many times.
Answer this question or you will be banned again, Dilly.

How much money have you been paid to date by the SPLC or its agents?

Old May 11th, 2016 #2656
Lucent Noble

Actually "John Adams" wrote "Then ask him why his CNK friends Tina Greco(Silverfern) and David Alexander asked me to execute his Australian mate,lol, Patrick O`Sullivan, which I refused to do, then ask Dilloway about his and Walters connection to former SF member and former CNK member Jackie Lewis aka You decide 88. "

Inferring there are some people you may know of from CoTC & that THEY asked "John Adams" to execute this Sullivan guy.

And yes your assessment of Cailen Cambeul is the same as all those that know what Williams is & see the BS this guy put out about Williams & know it is all bs. There is either something mutually beneficial in their relationship or this guy is a total idiot, & very ignorant of past & current facts.

No "John Adams" is NOT Covington.. Covington would have known who Alinsky was & his writings. This person seems to have some reading comprehension issues, & also has NOT done any research on what is really going on, who are the players, & what has been written here & on the Blog etc. or other places. Or posts while drunk. So yes probably hanging out on that sofa.

Dilloway has no side, or part in things w/ the NA. He has written that is all behind him. What he has is his own experiences, his being witness to things, & getting out that information on here, & made some comments on some other forums & some comments on the blog. Therefore HE is a primary source here. And he KNOWS alot more about alot of things about Williams that he could put out. And really should just lay it all out there for once & for good. Recall he knew Williams for years, heard his BS. Watched him play people, & obsess & harm people. Then try to brainwash those around him, w/ his continual lies & BS. Again to hide these facts Williams lied again on SF, yet other thread & even pics of them or writing about things they did over the years are still online. Yet Williams lies. seriously look up narcissistic psychopath & you will see classic traits & see how he keeps manipulating & working people who even when they catch him in lies, he then cons them that they are wrong.

IF you knew the truth like so many do, about so many different things, you would understand how infuriating it is how badly Williams lies to everyone to get money. That he even lies when it serves no real purpose, & then lies again against what he has just said or written.

The thing that Williams did to "put people off" when they saw what he was doing was telling everyone that he was stepping down, & letting others take over etc.. so people would "wait it out" a little longer.. but Williams could never do that, & turn over files, records etc, as they ALL show his crimes, fraud, embezzlement. And ALL those loans & debt he has wracked up in Corporate & entities names to HIS own personal private benefit & control. Then he just files bankruptcy for the entities, sells land & blames others.. but it was all his plan from the beginning. Even has the bankruptcy attorney lines up. Again we all have all of this documented, in his writings..

Understand Williams has given the $PLC more documents, files, intel on people, had more communications than it seems Dilloway ever did. Understand that Dilloway did not leave w/ any files, nor anything. Williams had it all. And Williams had those USB drives/aka memory sticks. Williams. GET it! So much is just not understood by people, yet we have been trying to explain the facts.

Recall there was a witness to Williams' last physical attack of Dilloway Sunday May 3, 2015. (last time had contact except for posts here & comments left on the blog, & reading other posts on some forums) And who watch so much & heard so many lies & all the inconsistencies from Williams before, during & after. It took a while for people to come together & trust to discuss things, & then share evidence.) Understand Williams lies about everything.

Also 3 of us still live here in WV. Taking great risk to try to protect the NA et al from Williams & his violent, crazy (drunken gun shooting) flunkies. Also understand how many different lies have been told about all of us by Williams. All proven lies. He can't back up anything. WE have never had any contact w/ $PLC ever. It is all Gliebe & massively Williams. They use it like a tool for their benefit. Pretty pathetic.

There are only 2 legal Directors on NA board. They are part of the team of the blog. https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsnitch.wordpress.com/

The facts presented is that the Legal Board of the NA nor NVB did NOT renew Williams. That ALL his roles/titles expired before 10/24/15. This is a well known & established FACT. That he is self dealing, & usurped all the accounts, & stolen assets, property etc. That he has been proven to be a criminal, crook, embezzler, & running the NA like a scam. He is so desperate to hide all the records, evidence. THAT is what you are seeing him & Strom scurry out to do.

He lies & defrauds everyone who sends in money. He has in word & writing admitted he is using Corporate funds, misappropriating for himself for many things, including fully admitting he uses them for his Criminal & Civil attorneys (at least 5 actively), his bails bonds, fees (& HE started law suits & has stated in court & in publications on online that HE is going to sue people. And all of those are liabilities for the Corporations. Everything Williams does & is is a liability) to enhance & develop his private property in TN. Used $10,500 of Corp funds to by a truck & register in his name. He has fraudulently taken out loans in the Corporations & entities names.. EVEN doing so BEFORE his 10/24/14 $PLC love fest. That he has mixed funds w/ his personal accounts, & accounts his fiduciary/money guardian manages for him. That he took out credit AGAINST future income of the Corporations & the land.

[we also have evidence that Williams lived in total deep perpetual debt because of his obsession w/ Covington. That what he calls a win is lies. He never proved anything. The case was defaulted because Covington never responded to the suit. Yet everyone knows HE would have won. That is why Williams lies so much about that. And Covington knew Williams wanted him dead. Hell Williams won't shut up about how he wants lots of people dead.. he also has written & we have that too, how he likes to incite w/ his BS lies others (nuts) to do his dirty work for him.]

That Williams intentions from VERY beginning, by word & his writings were to SELL the WV land. For HIS personal profit completely. Then Williams plan is to by HIMSELF more land in TN. This included breaking up & selling lots in WV.. All of this is documented FACT.

We have the names of people & alot of info on all those plans & communications, & contracts to do so.

That Williams has lied to everyone none stop from the beginning & continues to lie egregiously about EVERYTHING. He is SO desperate as nothing about ANYTHING he has done can bear the light or review, or ALL his crimes will be revealed.

You can go back to EVERY post on SF, it is all lies & propaganda to perpetuate his con. His affinity scam, his fraud. This also then includes consumer fraud, federal mail fraud, federal wire fraud, & so much more,

That Williams set it up so the NA is NOT a Membership organization. There are NO MEMBERS, Clause III of HIS bylaws.. Yet we have the perpetual liar stating differently, in print NA bulletins, SF etc.. & the very full of lies pathetic ADV 3 part Strom / Williams mutual stroking. [that whole thing was a pathetic joke that was broken down bit by bit to be all lies, & inferences to deceive. None of it, at all can he prove, or can it hold up to evidence other wise.]

Even those that are "supporters" or those that think they are "Members" have NOT even gotten what was promised in exchange this transaction aka consumer contract.. it is all fraud.

"Williams' NA" does NOTHING.. it is NOTHING. It is only money income for him. They had some CDs burned of FREE to public from archive.org old Dr. P ADVs. Then silly fliers, & a booklet. Just to get somethings out, oh and business cards.. THAT will change the world I am sure.. NOT

From Williams' own writing we have that all along all he planned was to usurp the NA "members"/supporters lists & as the con goes just incorporate them into the Williams/Strom illegal copy cat NEW NA, & aka his illegal tax dodge phony TN "church" Cosmotheist Alliance Church". And to sell everything left up in WV including the land all for HIS profit & gain & pay his partner Gliebe.

Williams is so full of shit. He has been partners w/ Gliebe all along. This has been proven. And we have published 1 of their signed contracts on the blog.

Then recall in Williams' words & writings he states HE is NOTHING w/ out Strom. He can do NOTHING w/ out Kevin. Strom states he can be nothing w/ out Williams. Because they are both losers.

[we also have in Williams' words & writings that HE set up & pays to have a propaganda blog run for him. Just like Strom set up the fake Charlottesville times to try to lie about what he is & what he has been caught red handed w/ & doing. Then we even have NOW on SF thread Williams telling people to go to "REAL" mainstream media w/ truth at Charlottesville times.. (note do a who is & look up on that page & you will see owned & run by Strom, & same server & info for all his other bogus & silly cut & paste sites all run so he doesn't have to do work & just get people to send him money for things that he has most other people, aka suckers do for him as "volunteers". Most persons how post on his Blog are really just Strom.. it is all just cut & paste from other news sites, w/ a change of headline & opening blurb.] Williams has Strom "gaslight" people using fake accounts pretending to be other people & tell those who question Strom having anything to do w/ the NA that they are experts etc blah blah Strom is awesome.. same for BS about Williams. This is sick.

Understand that Strom has nothing to do w/ the Dr. Pierce VA Corporation NA at all. He is not on the Board, he is not an employee nor contractor. NOTHING He just has a private deal partnership w/ Williams & their NEW NA set up out of TN.

In fact it was WILLIAMS' plan from very beginning to DISSOLVE Dr. Pierces' VA Corporation National Alliance, & to personally incorporate it in TN. THAT is in writing by Williams! Same for NVB. THAT is a WV Corporation & Williams has it so it is not even legal.

Notice all Williams lies & BS about others wanting to Dissolve the Corporations. Do you understand that those that know better, who know the TRUTH react to things like this? it is so incredulous. It is Williams who has always had the full plans to dissolve NA & NVB for his personal gain. This is in writing. Everything Williams says & writes about NARRG is BS too. Recall they subpoenaed & got documents from the sources is banks etc.. & then Williams provided BS & committed more crimes & fraud in that case, w/ Gliebe his partner & their partner in crime Cartwright. MANY documented crimes. And against the VA court. NARRG had professional forensic accounting work done. This is why Williams lies, & attacks [in many various ways including physical] so much about everyone. Everyone who knows the truth.

Every NA Bulletin is just full of complete lies, to confuse people & keep them supporting Williams & Strom personally. Understand that Williams has put NOTHING into WV really.. NOTHING, just stolen & taken things out to TN.. been stealing & was in debt to the Corporations since 2013. That he never even fully paid for the libraries, & that others provided funds for much of it. And the Daams library DID belong to the NA & that was an illegal deal by Gliebe & Williams in violation of Court orders, & Gliebe & other pocketed the money from sale of 1 library.. that nothing ever went to the Corporations. So ALL those parties are in debt to the Corporations. It is disgusting the abuses upon the readers, those he & Strom sends out these frauds to.

Williams has it so the Corporations are filed, run, illegally. Not even registered businesses paying taxes or required things. He doesn't want to put anything into it.. it is only for taking things OUT for HIMSELF.

Everything Williams writes about people, events etc are all lies, misrepresentations as he scrambles to keep the money rolling in & run the con longer, before his words/& written plans to run up so much debt in the entities names, & file bankruptcy on NA & NVB & MAKE money out of it all.

You can follow same threads on SF & in the sustaining members section & see that Williams just spits out lies & then contradicts himself fully.. as needs to confuse & change tac to keep the truth from being know. Williams lied & said had no idea where $PLC go those photos.. Then WE proved via HIS emails to $PLC where HE is the one sending them EVERYTHING. He is also the 1st 1 to give links & break a $PLC story on SF. Then in the threads where news articles of his crimes, w/ docs etc, or info from Leos or the court were there.. Yet Williams even lied about how many times he was arrested & what they were even for. THAT is insane, yet he just throws them out there, it sticks. Then he lies about all court dates. He lied to the Corporate boards about so much, & never provided info on anything. Even lied about the NARRG court date & WHY he hired an attorney w/ NA/NVB money was because HE (private citizen in his name) was served subpoena to present to court why HE was in contempt, & facing jail/fees & sanctions.. HIM on Show Cause etc.. that is why on the blog WE have informative links section to show you court dockets, & to see Corporate filings & real truth, evidence. Not his BS lies. Even at the 8/1/15 Corporate Board meetings they were full of Williams lying to the Directors & everyone. And he would NOT provide any financial records or reports. He lied to everyone's faces about everything. Thing is his lies were found out, & documented.

The $PLC's biggest partner source IS Williams, & Gliebe. They out people, give them info on people who have found out their crimes, give them story ideas. Williams even writes in communications w/ them they have HIS permission to use Corporate work product. He gives them layout ideas. These are facts. WE have put up may of these emails. Williams is a NUT & BCCs & forwards them to people. We got many from many different people.

They and Strom have greatly harmed the NA, & Dr. Pierce, & his legacy, just to try to "make themselves look good". Which is disgusting. Anything for a buck. Or as Williams says "It's all about the 20" meaning the minimum he wants people to send in monthly or all in advance & then once they do that he hounds them for more.. or if people sent in money in advance he then tells them he thought that was a donation, & shames them into having to pay more for "dues". It is all about honing his lies for each mark, & playing & manipulating them to get the most out of them. It is disgusting. It is Williams who destroys the NA & NVB.. He & his personal partners Gliebe & Strom are what sully it all.

Old May 17th, 2016 #2657
Bob DeMarais

Our Neighbor David M. Pringle and
his Respondeat Superior Will Williams

27 March 2016. Will Williams brought David M. Pringle to West Virginia, and Pringle immediately knocked on Michael Oljaca’s door demanding keys. Oljaca lives in what we call the Gatehouse. Earlier, Williams attempted to evict Oljaca from the Gatehouse, but Circuit Court Judge Richardson rejected Williams’ eviction petition on 2 March 2016.
28 March 2016. In the hallway of the courthouse, Pringle stared down witness DeCourcy while Pringle’s National Alliance supervisor, Will Williams was on trial in magistrate court.

28 March 2016. Mr. Pringle advanced on and physically threatened John McLaughlin (a friend of DeCourcy, Oljaca, and myself). This occurred less than two hours after McLaughlin testified in a trial where Pringle’s superior was the defendant.

Note: Mr. Pringle was absent from W.Va. from about 4 April to 9 May 2016.

09 May 2016. Williams and Pringle arrived in convoy with each of their pickups pulling a trailer. Williams dropped his trailer a beat a hasty withdrawal to his home in Tennessee.

10 May 2016. At dusk, a flash of light caught my attention as I was sitting at my desk. I looked out and saw Pringle looking up at my second story window and taking pictures. Pringle next moved to take pictures through the apartment window of Garland DeCourcy by peeking around the corner of the red barn. When Pringle realized she had spotted him, Pringle began to yell. After a few minutes, Pringle wandered off. He appeared drunk to me; Pringle was wearing a pleated skirt (like a school girl wears).

10 May 2016. That night, shortly after the window peeking incident, the electric power and water to Michael Oljaca’s home (the Gatehouse) was cut off. The electricity and water come from the Main Building where Pringle resides; only Pringle and his girlfriend have access to the Main Building.

11 May 2016. At about 08:00 as Oljaca was walking to my house, Pringle yelled at Oljaca, “Get out of that house; get out of that house.” Pringle plans on living in the Gatehouse, if he can drive Oljaca out.

12 May 2016. As DeCourcy and Oljaca drove up my driveway, Pringle yelled and went into a sumo squat and gave them “the finger.”

13 May 2016. About dusk, as I was sitting at my desk, I was shocked by two sets of rapid and very loud explosions from behind my house. There were two busts of explosions about 1-2 seconds apart, with about 5-6 explosions in each burst. These explosions had a shockwave, like that from .50 caliber rifle.

13 May 2016. About 10 PM the skinhead “music” coming from the direction of the Main Building got real loud. This “music” sounded like mosh pit uproar with men grunting then suddenly yelling “honor” or some other freaky thing. I between songs, I could hear at least two women and one man shouting things like “great song,” or just screaming. Pringle was hosting a white trash party.

13 May 2016. About 11 PM, with the music having subsided a bit, Pringle began stomping around on the porch of Oljaca’s residence and shinning a light into windows. Pringle was so loud that we could hear him over the walkie talkie unit that Oljaca radioed us on. Pringle was within an instant of being a carcass, but Oljaca called 911 instead.

A deputy arrived and walked toward Pringle in the dark. A very frightened Pringle yelled, “Who are you? Who are you.” After the deputy made Pringle restrain Pringle’s large dog, things settled down for the night. The deputy told Pringle that if he had to come back, Pringle would be arrested.

The whole incident lasted about two hours. We avoided confronting Pringle and his apparently drunken revelers. We stayed in our homes except when talking to the deputy and a State Trooper, who arrived after the action was over.

14 May 2016. We discovered the theft of game camera from Oljaca’s porch. This camera had been pointed toward the spring where deer and other critters visit. It probably would have had taken pictures of Pringle on the porch.

In total, Pringle has been here about two weeks. Pringle has done almost nothing positive and has raised hell.

To the full extent that the law allows, Williams will be held fully responsible for his own actions and for those David Pringle.

Williams brought Pringle here just like Williams brought Dilloway, DeCourcy, and Oljaca here. Williams is a terrible recruiter and an incompetent supervisor.

The apparent illegal actions, legal fees, and bad publicity may finally put the National Alliance out of business.

Other than Williams himself, only one National Alliance director still supports Williams. That director must restrain Williams or be held accountable for Williams’ actions.

National Alliance members, supporters and enablers may have some liability.

David Pringle - Self Image

David Pringle is highly recommended by Kevin Alfred Strom, Mr. Kiddie Porn.

Old May 20th, 2016 #2658
Bob DeMarais

Comments on the April 2016
National Alliance Bulletin. Part 1

Williams and his demented sidekick, Kevin Alfred Strom, are watering down the message with Politically Correct and euphemistic language. Their neo-NA propaganda states: "They, hate our heritage." “Heritage” is a weasel word used by politically correct (and often cowardly) movement clowns as a euphemism for race.

Even more sickening is the title of the neo-NA’s new flier "Love Your Race.” Most of you have heard Dr. Pierce’s speech where he literally choked on the word “love.” Love is over-used: I love cookies, you love the Steelers, he loves to go fishing, and etc. The average neo-National Alliance rake uses the word “love” to every skank he meets while away from his regular woman.

The correct relationship with our race is one of survival, a fanatical kill or be killed. Only the uncommitted use a word like love.

The National Alliance was the anchor of truth; there are many other groups with watered-down messages. Williams' and Strom’s counterfeit organization is one of those other groups.

Old May 20th, 2016 #2659
Bob DeMarais

Kevin Alfred Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Alfred Strom writing as Ovid on Stromfront
Preposterous. I guess Dr. Pierce was ’guilty’ too, since he openly ’hobnobbed’ -- not just with a fractionally-Jewish actor, but with high-echelon Jews like Mike Wallace.
Note that Strom, like Williams, is nothing without his constant reference to Dr. Pierce. Even then, they cannot lift themselves up by comparing themselves to Pierce; they only drag Pierce down into their slimy mud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Alfred Strom writing as Ovid on Stromfront
David Pringle has been at the front line for many years -- using his real name, in the real world -- working hard as hell, often waaaay beyond full time, for White revolution. And doing a superb job.
Real name! Convicted kiddie pornography dirty old man Kevin Alfred Strom writes under the false name OVID on Stormfront.

Pringle was only active for a few years, and then he was in the forefront of destroying the reputation of the National Alliance and causing its membership base to collapse. Yet, Strom says that is superb, by Strom’s standard.

The original destroyers of the Alliance were Gliebe, Walker, Kevin Alfred Strom, and David Pringle. Except for Walker, Williams has reassembled over-the-hill gang.

Old May 22nd, 2016 #2660
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

Once again you prove yourself to be a lying scumbag. Show us exactly where I said that You had anything to do with it. All I said is that you know the people who gave me the order. I notice that you have not denied knowing who they are.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread