Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 10th, 2004 #21
Fredrik Haerne

Every now and then you get these idiots on the forums who throw around nonsense to justify their spewing hatred on a particular White country, and it just gets weirder and weirder. Often it is a Slavicist being jealous of Germanics, but I have even seen a "Celt" thinking himself pure Celt, not an ounce of Germanic, even though it's basically the same thing, claiming that everything bad in Europe is caused by Germanics. Now we have this loser doing his thing. So what are you, DF? Slav or Romanic or what? Not that I couldn't imagine that a German could hate Swedes too, though it's rare to see one stupid enough to actually demonstrate it.

A typical strategy is to use anti-White or anti-conservative laws in a country to show how "bad" its people is. As if these laws wouldn't be made by the race traitors a nationalist is supposed to fight, instead of pretending those race traitors and the people they betray are one and the same! Ohh, little DF, you crack me up. How pathetic. You can't be too old, now can you? You need more than this to play with the big boys.

"My history books tell me..." aww, isn't that sweet, the boy knows how to read. Not too well though, it seems. Perhaps you should read more carefully. Sweden was occupied by Denmark a few years around 1500 before Gustaf Wasa kicked them out. Sweden has beaten the shit out of Denmark a couple of times after that, most notably when Denmark-Norway, Poland-Saxony and Russia all attacked Sweden at the same time but failed to take the country. And Sweden has occupied Denmark and forced Norway into a union -- but what does that matter, little boy?

Similarly, what does it matter which Whites are the heads of a couple of Swedish corporations? The majesty of a people is shown by the collective work of all its members, not a few individuals. Grow up, learn more about macro economics, and understand that you will probably have your ass whipped if you try to be cocky at a message board without enough intelligence to build a good case.

Quote:
Any northern country which voluntarily joins the EU, at this late stage of the game, deserves to be at the butt end of jokes.
Ohh, little boy ... didn't Denmark join the EU in the 90s? Ouch, too bad, eh? And didn't Swedes reject the Euro in a referendum just last year, while Germany abandoned the D-mark in favor of the Euro? And as for this "late stage," isn't Germany one of the two countries that dominate the EU and have turned it into the sucky organization that it is at this "late stage"? Oh, dear: what are you going to use now to justify throwing shit around?

Like I wrote above, a common strategy among less knowledgeable nationalists is to belittle a White country by pointing out the actions of the anti-nationalists within it. Hey DF, how about throwing shit at Americans because of what their governments have done in the past and present? Or how about throwing shit at the German people because the German government allows shitskins into the country, and allows perverted gay parades on its streets? Or how about throwing shit at Denmark for having junkies inhabit "Christiania" without being arrested?

Oops, not so fun, this mudslinging game, when you discover it goes both ways, is it?

Quote:
Sweden relies on more foreign intellectual employment than the other 2.
That's "two" in English. Come on, don't be lazy, you can write the word; it's just three letters, you can manage that. And as for foreign intellectual employment ... umm, riiight. So let's forget the many Swedish engineers that move to Germany and help the industry there -- see? It goes both ways. But what were you pretending to prove here? That the average IQ in Sweden would be lower than in other White countres, and that's why Sweden would need foreign professionals? Yes? You really believe that? Prove it, boy: show us the numbers. I am waiting eagerly, this will be fun to see.

Quote:
I don’t like to pit White colored people against White people, but this bragging is pissing me off and at some time must be reprimanded, thus constructed criticism is necessary.
*ROTFLOL*

That's a good one!

Quote:
Of course. Swedes brag about how they are the best until it comes down to it. Who let the Wehrmacht transit by train to Norway back then?
Why, the Swedish government of course. You think this speaks against Sweden? Tell us how. How does it speak against Sweden that a coalition government gave some aid and did business with the Third Reich? Are you an anti, DF? You're anti-nazist? Then wtf are you doing here? There's an opposition forum for you. Go fetch!

Quote:
Who refused 2 times to hunt out Soviet submarines out of Swedish national waters?
*BG* I think you need to read up on your history. You can't just cherry-pick stuff and think it makes you look smart. Sweden chased suspected Soviet submarine activity throughout the latter part of the Cold War. Oops, didn't know that, did you? It was done mainly in the extremely difficult waters of the Stockholm archipelago, where the different water segments make it well-nigh impossible to find a submarine that doesn't want to be found. I'll spare you the details, you wouldn't understand them anyway. And actually, there are three very interesting stories about Swedish military activity aimed at the Soviet Union that were classified until recently, though I don't feel inclined to write about them here.

But again, you're trying to use the actions of non-nationalist governments as a bat against a White people? You think you'll impress anyone that way? *L* More mature visitors, which is to say 95 percent of visitors, will just roll their eyes at you. You need something more than this; back to the drawing table!

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; February 10th, 2004 at 08:05 PM.

Old February 10th, 2004 #22
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
My thoughts on Nordic countries (the "North" is Scandinavia plus Finland and Iceland, although some, and nearly all foreigners in fact, tend to talk about the North as Scandinavia, which isn't that bad an error) are the same....

It sounds like Der Führer has a lot more experience in Denmark and Sweden than I do Fredrik. He's more passionate about the differences than I am, but I must admit some of his points are funny. Probably not so funny to you though. But I wouldn't take it so seriously.

Just a few random thoughts and observations: One of the biggest difference I noted between Sverige and Norge was the sometimes officious attitude I encountered in more than a few (not all of course) Swedes. The Norwegians seemed to be generally more relaxed, they didn't need to be constantly emphasizing their self-appointed superiority as some Swedes I met felt obliged to do. I'll stress here that I'm only talking about SOME Swedes, I met many who were extremely friendly and helpful. On the other hand, that relaxed attitude may explain why many Norwegians were more willing to settle for simply "adequate" products or performance whereas Swedes often would insist on perfection or near perfection. There are advantages and disadvantages to both points of view. But from my experience Swedes were more "demanding" customers when doing business. That attitude does promote high quality in all things so that's not meant as a criticism.

Stockholm was a generally cleaner city than Oslo when I was there last. However in comparison to American cities of similar size Oslo looks exceedingly neat and tidy. Stockholm by the same comparison looks like something out of a fairy tale -- I wish most Americans could see Stockholm and understand what a large city CAN be.

Swedish "real" beer was impossible to find outside of pubs and the State stores, the only thing available in private shops was the weak, American style "lite" beer.
That was frustrating. That wasn't the case in Norway where the real thing was freely available.

Contrary to popular stereotype, I found much of the food in both countries excellent. The "home cooking" or average working man's fare eaten by the natives to the region I mean. The cuisines are similar. I can't find fløtesild here that comes close to what I had in Sverige and Norge and I like that a lot. Great brød and ost, and the REAL øl in Sweden (not the weak tea) is great as well....

I guess my first point is what stuck me as the biggest difference between the two. I had an easier time making acquaintences with Norwegians than I did with Swedes. The Swedes seemed a little (lot) more reserved. It took more time to get to know many of them past the point of superficiality. That is a common complaint about Americans, btw, and it's true -- but that is because many Americans ARE superficial, ha ha. What you see is all you get. Most Swedes though are well educated and well informed, but not many are as open with strangers as I found the Norwegians to be. Some were, just not as many.

I'll have to take your word on the feelings of patriotism in Swedes and Norwegians. I found a strong sense of Nationalism amongst the Norwegians but nothing less so in the Swedes I met. Having been invaded and occupied in the last war probably has much to do with that sentiment in Norge. The jokes about Swedes amongst Norwegians were probably no more numerous than vice versa. They were just good natured jokes for the most part, I didn't detect any real hostility. You knew that already I'm sure.

By the way, the Swedish and Norwegian expressions must be the same. I used to translate the American expression directly "Av toppet av mitt hode" and that always got a laugh from Norwegians. They were constantly correcting me "Ingen, dets 'av toppet av min HATT!'"

Anyway, those are a few differences that come to mind. I don't want to start a micro-battle here amongst Northern Europeans. Every European national culture and ethos differs slightly but they're still White and they're still European and they're all worth preserving and strengthening. Pride in one's homeland is only natural. Talking about it can create minor disputes with other nationalists but that's unavoidable.

Interesting info about the Åland islands as well. I was aware of them in the geographical sense but didn't know the Swedish-Finnish history. I'd like to see them someday (I think, unless you were discouraging a trip there) when I get back in your neighborhood.

Old February 11th, 2004 #23
Der Führer

Quote:
Every now and then you get these idiots on the forums who throw around nonsense to justify their ...................................................spewing hatred on a particular
eyes at you. You need something more than this; back to the drawing table!
Well, nice try on that military bluff. Anybody who knows anything about submarine warfare will prove that you’ve just stepped on your own dick, on that 1. I’m sure that if a Swedish sub DARED to stumble into Soviet waters, the Soviet navy would have had the proper depth charges to flush that drunken turd out of the sea.
If I was anti-White, why ain’t I knocking other White nations except your’s?
Hard drugs are not allowed in Christiania. Anybody caught there possesing them will be immediately thrown out of there. If you have ever been there you would have known this.
I don’t need to write an emotional post. I’ll stay with the facts, as usual, and will respond at length to your post. In the mean time, I have filtered out the following e-mail adresses from my file and will sort out the rest in due time. With these adresses, I’ll invite Norwegians into this discussion so that you will be careful of what you post in the future:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
I have at least 4 times as many Danish adresses too.
Sleep well.

Old February 13th, 2004 #24
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Führer
Well, nice try on that military bluff. Anybody who knows anything about submarine warfare will prove that you’ve just stepped on your own dick, on that 1.
Aww, poor boy, you don't know anything about this, do you? *S* Anyway, what I wrote about looking out for Soviet intrusions above was all true, and since you didn't dare try to counter any of it, which you can't, I accept your admittance of defeat.

Quote:
I’m sure that if a Swedish sub DARED to stumble into Soviet waters, the Soviet navy would have had the proper depth charges to flush that drunken turd out of the sea.
Um, as opposed to Norwegian subs, or Danish subs, or West German subs? What are you, a retard? *L*

And I'll help you with the reading exercise, little boy: I didn't write that Swedish subs were spying in Soviet waters during the Cold War. I wrote that Soviet subs were most likely intruding on Swedish waters. Go back and read again, that's the only way you'll learn!

Quote:
If I was anti-White, why ain’t I knocking other White nations except your’s?
Kind of reminds me of a more important question: if you would be intelligent, why aren't you showing it?
And hey, what are you "Führer" of, little boy? Are we daydreaming again? Did mommy make you cry, and so you had to take the biggest, toughest name you could think of? I hope it makes you feel better to call yourself "führer." I don't hold it against you that you weren't aware of how ridiculous that sounds in other people's ears, your trying to mooch off the glory of another man by taking his title -- a child can't be held responsible to his actions, really.

Quote:
Hard drugs are not allowed in Christiania. Anybody caught there possesing them will be immediately thrown out of there.
Umm, so? Do you think I wrote there were hard drugs in Christiania? Are we back to your reading disability again? Once again: repeat the reading exercise, and you may learn more.

And, are you that stupid, or do you just pretend that I was holding it against Denmark that the filth in Christiania is allowed to exist? I am fully aware that the drug haven is a result of the anti-White policies all decent Whites abhor, and that includes most Danes. But this is the kind of thing you would jump on instantly if it existed in Sweden, to pretend that it was something to which all Swedes could be held accountable. And now you pretend to misunderstand my mentioning of Christiania. How sad.

And you make apologies for the place too, by saying "hard drugs are not allowed." So? Does that make it better? Are you actually defending Christiania now? My, you're just full of disappointing surprises, aren't you, little boy?

Quote:
If you have ever been there you would have known this.
No, I have never been there! *LOL* Why should I visit a niggerized drug ghetto?

Are you seriously suggesting that it would be a flaw not to have visited Christiania? Are you seriously saying that it's a merit to have been there? Have you been to that shithole yourself? From your post here it seems that you have. My, you're working hard on losing this argument, aren't you? *LOL*

Quote:
I don’t need to write an emotional post. I’ll stay with the facts, as usual,
*S* What facts? You don't present any. And I note that you didn't dare reply to my comment on your nonsense attacks: you take anti-White, anti-conservative policies in Sweden and use them to justify your hatred of Swedes, pretending that they would be representative of Swedes as a whole. While in fact they are representative of the local anti-White establishment. You know, what we nationalists are supposed to be against. Maybe you should try that once in a while.

Answer my earlier question: why are you holding it against Sweden that the Swedish government during WWII aided the Germans? If you are supposed to be a real nationalist, I mean.

And I note that you didn't answer my question about your origin. What are you, Slav or Romanic or what? Gypsy, perhaps? You could be a German of course, but most Germans I have met aren't that hateful of other Germanic countries. Then again, it takes all kinds....

Quote:
In the mean time, I have filtered out the following e-mail adresses from my file and will sort out the rest in due time.
And who cares? Oh, little boy, I feel sorry for you. You really think you will impress anyone by showing us email addresses and saying "Look how many people I know! Aren't I cool?"

Quote:
With these adresses, I’ll invite Norwegians into this discus
sion so that you will be careful of what you post in the future:
Um, little boy, "careful" of what? Of not acting like an aggressive kid with dyslexia, such as yourself? If you can't stand an objective, normal discussion, then you won't last long in internet forums -- nobody likes an immature thirteen-year-old. By all means, if at least half those internet addresses aren't simply your own inventions to boost your odd bragging, invite some Norwegians. I have always wanted more Scandinavians in this forum. And it's impossible that more than a few Norwegians would be as ridiculous as you in this matter, so it's good that you're showing them your true self.

Quote:
I have at least 4 times as many Danish adresses too.
Noo, really? You know, we are all very impressed. So you have that many "friends" through the internet? Then noone can fault you for not getting out in the real world more.

What's next? You're gonna tell us that "You better watch it, I can beat you all up, 'cause I'm so big and strong"? That is usually the first thing a teenage moron does online -- but you have your own version of that. "Look how many email addresses I have saved!" We bow to your superior nerdiness! Noone is as nerdy as you! Is your handle perhaps a reference to your wish to be Führer of the Nerds?

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; February 13th, 2004 at 12:21 PM.

Old February 13th, 2004 #25
Der Führer

Lööks like I have even more now to reply to. Are you one of the better examples of Swedish nationalism? You don't seem to be embarrassable, even if you've read your own posts. Poor Sweden, because of your contribution. I think I should invite Swedes rather than the others to this forum after reading these mentally ill posts of yours

Old February 18th, 2004 #26
Fredrik Haerne

I've been away for a while, but let's see what we can do for you now, "führer". Oh my, what a disappointment. You are unable to justify your irrational hatred of Sweden, it seems. Didn't expect any resistance, I assume?

Come on, you can tell us: why would the anti-White, anti-conservative policies of the local ZOG lackeys reflect badly on Swedes as a whole? I suspect that was the only way you could think of to throw shit around, and so far you haven't been able to wiggle out of that one.

And tell us: why would the Swedish coalition government in WWII helping Germany reflect badly on Sweden? What do you mean by that? As a nationalist, if you truly are one, you should think that was a good thing. But once again, you're just throwing forth anything you know of Sweden, which turns out not to be much, and twist it to suit your purposes.

And again, why are you defending the niggerized junkie yard Christiania?

I suspect you are one of those who think yourself a Big Bad Nationalist and fly off the handle at the slightest thing. What triggered your nonsense was probably that I wrote there's some weird stuff in Denmark, am I right? You have a lot to learn, chuckles. Didn't you know the danger with online debates is that you insult people too easily, causing unnecessary flaming, so you should check yourself before posting? You won't get far online with that attitude, especially since you seem unable to back it up.

Yes, go ahead, invite other Swedes. Though I suspect you are just saying anything you can think of in hope of getting an upper hand here. So far your innumerable hordes of International Superfriends have failed to show up in your defense.

And you still avoid stating your origin. Are you Germanic, Slavic, Romanic? Nigger, Burmese, Eskimo? Since you're avoiding it, you're affirming my suspicions. (And now I wouldn't be surprised if we'll hear that you are of the purest Germanic stock. You haven't shown any inhibitions against lying so far, after all.)

Old February 18th, 2004 #27
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Silence was golden for almost a week now

Old February 19th, 2004 #28
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Silence was golden for almost a week now
"I don't start flame wars, I finish them."

Anyway,

Nick: interesting that you would mention wars and occupation. Sweden hasn't been at war for something like 200 years now, when our last war with Russia ended after a long period of one war following the other. Perhaps people got tired. But wars have a special place in people's history, and if Sweden had been at war more recently it would probably have heightened the patriotic awareness. Sweden now, according to several sources, celebrates its national day less than any other country in the world. It is racist, you know.

Yes, Åland is a very nice place to visit, especially for anyone who likes the sea, and fishing and sailing and saunas. And people there have a deep sense of "local patriotism" as we call it. Curiously, it's the peripheries, like Norrland in the north, Skåne in the south, Gotland and Åland in the Baltic Sea that have a sense of local patriotism, whereas you find less of it in between them. They all want to emphasize how they are different from Stockholm, especially the Norrlanders who consider everything south of Norrland to be Stockholm sometimes.

Indeed, Swedes are highly educated as a whole, though that is slowly changing now, as the schools become more and more of anti-White propaganda centrals and less of learning centers, much like in the United States. I can see a very clear difference in grammar and spelling ability between people in my own age and those seven or eight years younger. Socialism now has become all about anti-Whiteness and anti-family values, copying the "New Left" in the U.S. But at the same time, more and more people react. There is definitely more nationalist awareness now than there was at the beginning of the nineties.

Anyway, other places to visit are the Old Town in Stockholm, with its old buildings, a royal palace, and the Riksdag right next to it on its own little island; Uppsala, with its Doom Church which is 800 years old, the oldest and biggest church in the North, with the graves of Carl von Linné, Sweden's first king Gustaf Wasa (first to create one law and administration for the whole country at least), and other notables -- Uppsala also has the world's most northern mosque, be sure to see it before the revolution comes; the fantastic mountains, forests and open spaces in Norrland, where you can go hiking to your heart's content; and Gothenburg, if you're down south and don't have the time to drive to the good stuff in Stockholm and Uppsala.

I made a list of things big and small that differ between the United States and Sweden, together with my ex-girlfriend; could send it over if you'd like. Some things on it are worth knowing, others are simply funny.

Old February 19th, 2004 #29
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default KLM 4merly Der Führer

Quote:.
So what are you, DF? Slav or Romanic or what?
KLM:
I’m a percentage of Germanic, Slav and Romanic. I get into more detail about it in my prior posting, if you wish to löök it up.
Quote:
Not that I couldn’t imagine that a German could hate Swedes too, though it’s rare to see one stupid enough to actually demonstrate it.
KLM:
Do you think a Swede couldn’t push a German into a position of hate? All it takes is to see how some of your less disciplined countrycunts drive recklessly on the German autobahns. There were occasions where I wished I had a Panzerfaust strapped to my vehicle. That would have been the best way to demonstrate it.
Quote:

A typical strategy is to use anti-White or anti-conservative laws in a country to show how “bad” its people is.
KLM:
This is not the case when dealing with people like you.
Quote:
As if these laws wouldn’t be made by the race traitors a nationalist is supposed to fight, instead of pretending those race traitors and the people they betray are one and the same!
KLM:
If so, why do your people approach their government in a less dignified way than the Danes and Norwegians do? Do they let their governments lead them around by the nose?
Quote:
”My history books tell me...” aww, isn’t that sweet, the boy knows how to read. Not too well though, it seems. Perhaps you should read more carefully. Sweden was occupied by Denmark a few years around 1500 before Gustaf Wasa kicked them out. Sweden has beaten the shit out of Denmark a couple of times after that, most notably when Denmark-Norway, Poland-Saxony and Russia all attacked Sweden at the same time but failed to take the country. And Sweden has occupied Denmark and forced Norway into a union—but what does that matter, little boy?

KLM:
I would ask other readers to research the details of your quote to prove how accurate these claims may be.
Sweden also occupied territory west of Hamburg where the city of Stade was it’s centerpoint. The Germans kicked you out, but this doesn’t change the fact that the inhabitable part of your country was ruled by tiny Denmark. A fact which you do not dispute.
Quote:
Similarly, what does it matter which Whites are the heads of a couple of Swedish corporations? The majesty of a people is shown by the collective work of all its members, not a few individuals. Grow up, learn more about macro economics, and understand that you will probably have your ass whipped if you try to be cocky at a message board without enough intelligence to build a good case.
KLM:
The majesty of the German people is thus shown by the collective wörk of all ist members which includes a sizable non-European, unskilled, wörk force, but you never see them running corporations here. When you have foreigners holding intellectual positions in your country, even if they are White, doesn’t this subject the national level of I.Q. to question?
Quote:
Quote:

Any northern country which voluntarily joins the EU, at this late stage of the game, deserves to be at the butt end of jokes.
Ohh, little boy ... didn’t Denmark join the EU in the 90s?

KLM:
They were already in for a while when I moved there in 1986. At that time, the Maastricht and following treaties weren’t constituted, yet. I doubt that Denmark would have joined in recent times, especially under the present threat of EU expansion into Asia.

Quote:
Ouch, too bad, eh? And didn’t Swedes reject the Euro in a referendum just last year, while Germany abandoned the D-mark in favor of the Euro?
KLM:
Yes indeed, only because this question was not put to referendum to the German people who would have rejected this nonsense marginally wide.
Quote:
And as for this “late stage,” isn’t Germany one of the two countries that dominate the EU and have turned it into the sucky organization that it is at this “late stage”? Oh, dear: what are you going to use now to justify throwing shit around?
KLM:
Germany throws 22 billion EUROs to Brussel’s treasury. When Poland and the others join in, this amount will fall short for the agenda.
Quote:
Like I wrote above, a common strategy among less knowledgeable nationalists is to belittle a White country by pointing out the actions of the anti-nationalists within it. Hey DF, how about throwing shit at Americans because of what their governments have done in the past and present?
KLM:
I do at every opportunity and I make no secret about it. In fact your country has many similarities with the US, probably because both countries haven’t have had a war on their own territory since a couple hundred years ago. This condition has an effect on a nation’s perception of reality.
Quote:
Or how about throwing shit at the German people because the German government allows shitskins into the country, and allows perverted gay parades on its streets?
KLM:
I do this at every opportunity.
Quote:
Or how about throwing shit at Denmark for having junkies inhabit “Christiania” without being arrested?
KLM:
Christiania allows only pot- and hash smokers. Junkies are heroin addicts. Any junkies caught there get immediately thrown out.
Quote:
Oops, not so fun, this mudslinging game, when you discover it goes both ways, is it?
KLM:
I’m having tons of fun at it.
Quote:
Quote:

Sweden relies on more foreign intellectual employment than the other 2.

That’s “two” in English. Come on, don’t be lazy, you can write the word; it’s just three letters, you can manage that. And as for foreign intellectual employment ... umm, riiight. So let’s forget the many Swedish engineers that move to Germany and help the industry there—see?
KLM:
I don’t see. How many? I’ve given you some examples, but haven’t gotten any from you, yet.
Quote:
It goes both ways. But what were you pretending to prove here? That the average IQ in Sweden would be lower than in other White countres, and that’s why Sweden would need foreign professionals? Yes? You really believe that? Prove it, boy: show us the numbers. KLM:
Löök up the statistics at your national immigration office, if you really wish to know.
Quote:
I am waiting eagerly, this will be fun to see.
KLM:
It sure would be, especially the expression on your face.
Quote:
Quote:

Of course. Swedes brag about how they are the best until it comes down to it. Who let the Wehrmacht transit by train to Norway back then?

Why, the Swedish government of course. You think this speaks against Sweden? Tell us how. How does it speak against Sweden that a coalition government gave some aid and did business with the Third Reich? Are you an anti, DF? You’re anti-nazist? Then wtf are you doing here? There’s an opposition forum for you. Go fetch!
KLM:
I made the point of explaining the resentment that your immediate neighbors have because of this transit. I didn’t criticize the Wehrmacht which you know as well as anybody else reading this. This critique is solely in your imagination.
Your government, during that era, was self declared neutral. How credible is a nation who 1st declares itself neutral and subsequently takes sides in a war, regardless if with Norway or with Germany?

Old February 19th, 2004 #30
Fredrik Haerne

This is just too boring, since your "arguments" are so badly informed and pathetic. And what's up with the multiple handles? Need them for your multiple personalities or what, eh, "Führer"?

Quote:
I’m a percentage of Germanic, Slav and Romanic. I get into more detail about it in my prior posting, if you wish to löök it up.
Thanks, but why should I bother? Anyway, just as I expected then!

Quote:
Do you think a Swede couldn’t push a German into a position of hate? All it takes is to see how some of your less disciplined countrycunts drive recklessly on the German autobahns.
OH DEAR.... Oh, POOR little Führer, I'm so sorry! You mean ... you mean some women treated you badly on the autobahn?
Your argument holds so much wisdom and insight! Clearly, your ridiculous attack on Sweden is justified by this! Yes, it must be that Swedes are worse drivers than everybody else, and consequently worse people than everybody else. Oh, don't bother to look up actual statistics about how drivers from different countries behave; all we need is your own narrow experiences!

I am glad to see you have sound, profound excuses on which to base your hatred! Clearly the kind of spokesman WNs want on our side. I can imagine you discussing niggers at work: "niggers are bad, because, uhh, one of them cut before me in line to the toilet one day." So persuasive.

Quote:
A typical strategy is to use anti-White or anti-conservative laws in a country to show how “bad” its people is.
KLM:
This is not the case when dealing with people like you.
Did I say it was? I said it was the case with people like you. Yeesh! Pay attention.

Quote:
If so, why do your people approach their government in a less dignified way than the Danes and Norwegians do?
Really? I am sure you have lots of evidence of this. Please, do share your enormous experience and wealth of facts. It has worked so well for you this far.

Quote:
I would ask other readers to research the details of your quote to prove how accurate these claims may be.
No boy, that's not how it works. You defend your false statements about history, others don't do it for you. So come on liar, tell us of this vast period when Sweden was supposed to be occupied by Denmark. And come on, tell us why it would justify hating Swedes -- though we both know you are just using phony reasons for that.

Come on liar, put up or shut up!

Quote:
Sweden also occupied territory west of Hamburg where the city of Stade was it’s centerpoint. The Germans kicked you out,
*sob, sob* Really? This is so ... relevant! You sound like a child in your arguments. I can imagine you running around in school chanting "my dad can beat your dad, nah nah nah." For your information boy, the Swedish army beat back the onslaught of the Spanish forces in the Thirty Years' War, on German soil, and took 62 German towns from the Catholics. (Didn't know that, did you?) Thus ending their dream of crushing the strongest Protestant presence in northern Europe and placing a Spanish naval base in the Baltic Sea.

Does it matter? Have I or anyone else used that on this forum to claim that Spaniards or Germans would be inferior? No, that would be ridiculous. Only a moron like you would pretend that it had any relevance.

Quote:
but this doesn’t change the fact that the inhabitable part of your country was ruled by tiny Denmark. A fact which you do not dispute.
"The inhabitable part of your country." Three questions:

1) Do you suggest it would be a feather in the Danish hat to have held an "inhabitable part" of Sweden? A part where no people lived? Please explain.

2) You mean something else, don't you? "Most habitable," perhaps. People did live there, after all. What the Danes did was they had some land in the south of what is today Sweden. Swedes invaded it, took it, and the Danes never managed to take it back. See, that's the kind of stuff you would use to show a White country's inferiority, isn't it? But oh, darn, now it speaks in Sweden's favor, that episode of history. Better to just pretend you never wrote it, eh?

3) "A fact which you do not dispute." A fact which you didn't even write, boy. I suspect that's because you only now looked it up on the internet to provide you with some much-needed ammo. Tell me, are there any other things you haven't written that I should have "disputed" in advance?

Your arguments so far are quite hilarious. Do you think I dislike Denmark or something? Just because the country has some weird shit in it; no. I'm afraid this conflict between Denmark and Sweden only exists in your feverish mind. Poor Danes, to have a weirdo like you as their self-proclaimed "defender."

Quote:
The majesty of the German people is thus shown by the collective wörk of all ist members which includes a sizable non-European, unskilled, wörk force,
Ummmmmmmm.... are you saying the non-White immigrants are part of the German people?

Please explain.

This will be very interesting to hear. Especially since you are supposedly a nationalist.

Quote:
but you never see them running corporations here. When you have foreigners holding intellectual positions in your country, even if they are White, doesn’t this subject the national level of I.Q. to question?
*LOL* You're so cute, chuckles. You are really desperate now. Don't you think there are White foreigners holding positions of power in all White countries? No? You don't? You don't know much about economic matters then, do you? Have you been living in a closet all your life?

There are Swedes employing tens of thousands of people in the US, and Swedish employers in Denmark, Finland, France, Britain ... and so on. Who cares? Capital is more and more a global thing. Seriously, this has to be the best example of "grasping for straws" since ... well, since your attack on Sweden for having helped Germany in WWII.

Old February 19th, 2004 #31
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
They were already in for a while when I moved there in 1986. At that time, the Maastricht and following treaties weren’t constituted, yet. I doubt that Denmark would have joined in recent times, especially under the present threat of EU expansion into Asia.
And I doubt Sweden would have joined in recent times. Sweden, unlike Denmark, doesn't have the Euro as a currency, as Swedes rejected it last fall. But so what?

And no boy, you are once again wrong. Denmark wasn't a member of the EU in 1986. The EU didn't even exist in 1986. Denmark was, however, part of something called the EEC, which preceded the EU. They held a referendum to see if they should join in the 90s.

Maybe you should have taken the time to learn something about the country you were living in. If you want to pretend you know something about European history, you could at least make sure to get what little facts you have straight. And once again, who except you thinks it matters which White country is part of the EU and which isn't? Nobody else here is holding it against a country what the ZOG has done to it. That would be like holding it against a rape victim what a rapist has done to her. Do we hold it against Germans what Russians and the Western Allies did to Germany in WWII? Should we?

Your phony arguments for attacking Sweden are not only wrong so far, but also ... pointless....

Quote:
Yes indeed, only because this question was not put to referendum to the German people who would have rejected this nonsense marginally wide.
Ohh, forgive me: Germany would have rejected it with a larger margin, you are telling us! Clearly a superior country then! Let's count votes in other referendums and elections and see what we can make of it. That seems like a most worthy way of building a case. *S*

Quote:
Germany throws 22 billion EUROs to Brussel’s treasury. When Poland and the others join in, this amount will fall short for the agenda.
Mmm...hm? What does that have to do with anything? Ah, never mind.

I can't help but suspect that if Sweden had not been a part of the EU, you would have found a way to twist that for your purposes as well. And darn, if only Denmark had been outside the EU! Then you could have used that! Now you can't! Life sucks, doesn't it? *S*

Quote:
Quote:
Like I wrote above, a common strategy among less knowledgeable nationalists is to belittle a White country by pointing out the actions of the anti-nationalists within it. Hey DF, how about throwing shit at Americans because of what their governments have done in the past and present?
KLM:
I do at every opportunity and I make no secret about it.
*L* That's pretty moronic. But I wouldn't expect any better from you. Hey, how about throwing shit at Germans then for the millions of German women raped by Russians after WWII? I wouldn't think it below you to do that.

Quote:
Quote:
Or how about throwing shit at Denmark for having junkies inhabit “Christiania” without being arrested?
KLM:
Christiania allows only pot- and hash smokers. Junkies are heroin addicts. Any junkies caught there get immediately thrown out.
So you are defending the junkies! *LOL* What a piece of shit you are, boy. And you're calling yourself a nationalist, drug lover? Do you stuff yourself full of that drug shit yourself? That would explain your so far less-than-brilliant "arguments."

Quote:
Quote:
KLM:
I’m having tons of fun at it.
Because you're an idiot, am I right? Mocking countries for what the ZOG has done to them. That makes me sick. As mentioned before, there's an opposition forum, and I think someone left a dirty syringe and a crack-hoe for you there. Go fetch!

Quote:
That’s “two” in English. Come on, don’t be lazy, you can write the word; it’s just three letters, you can manage that. And as for foreign intellectual employment ... umm, riiight. So let’s forget the many Swedish engineers that move to Germany and help the industry there—see?
KLM:
I don’t see. How many? I’ve given you some examples, but haven’t gotten any from you, yet.
*L* You ignore anything you prefer not to see. Your "examples" are first of all meaningless for the discussion, and second they're anecdotal evidence, which doesn't mean jack shit. (Go look up anecdotal evidence, you might learn something)

Now you want me to provide you with anecdotal evidence? Why should I? Does it matter that, for example, the head of Hewlett-Packard's marketing in Frankfurt is a Swede? Does it matter that American and Swedish companies build factories in Germany? Does that show Germans to be "inferior" in some way? According to your petty logic it would, I suppose.

Quote:
Quote:
It goes both ways. But what were you pretending to prove here? That the average IQ in Sweden would be lower than in other White countres, and that’s why Sweden would need foreign professionals? Yes? You really believe that? Prove it, boy: show us the numbers.
KLM:
Löök up the statistics at your national immigration office, if you really wish to know.
Umm, what? That doesn't make any sense, even for you. One thing is not connected to the other -- much like your brain cells.

Quote:
I made the point of explaining the resentment that your immediate neighbors have because of this transit. I didn’t criticize the Wehrmacht which you know as well as anybody else reading this. This critique is solely in your imagination.
No boy, you're faking it now. You were using it as just one more of your phony arguments for attacking Sweden, for showing how Swedes would be "inferior" or whatever. We both know your real reason is something else, that you haven't mentioned yet, as what you have said so far is just feeble nonsense.

Quote:
Your government, during that era, was self declared neutral. How credible is a nation who 1st declares itself neutral and subsequently takes sides in a war, regardless if with Norway or with Germany?
"Credible"? *LOL*
How credible was Germany, signing a non-aggression treaty with the USSR and then breaking it? How credible are Danish and Norwegian politicians who pretend they are working for their country's best interests and then import muds? And why should "credibility" be an end in itself? Oh, I know: it is when it suits your arguments for the moment.

I'm sure that if it had been Denmark doing the same thing, and Sweden being occupied, you would have used that to mock Sweden, right? Poor little boy, you don't see how pathetic you are. Sweden helped the Third Reich in a number of ways, and that speaks well of Sweden if anything. And all you know about it is that some trains with German soldiers were allowed to travel on Swedish tracks. You don't even mention that some trains were allowed to pass through to reinforce Finland, since you probably don't even know that much. And all of this is just a meaningless footnote compared to the real help Sweden gave Germany, which was the trade.

Sweden was neutral, which prevented the Brits from bombing Swedish mines. Those mines could then be used for Germany's benefit. See? I'm even making your case for you better than you do.

So you really think it was bad of a White country to help Germany? I'll make sure to remember that, anti.

Old February 19th, 2004 #32
Nick

Quote:
....I made a list of things big and small that differ between the United States and Sweden, together with my ex-girlfriend; could send it over if you'd like. Some things on it are worth knowing, others are simply funny.

Sure, that should be interesting. But it might be worthwhile to post it. I'd like to think we all have a sense of humor and can have a laugh at ourselves now and then. If you would prefer not to post it so as to avoid any possible hard feelings PM it to me and I'll keep it private.

Old February 19th, 2004 #33
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Does it matter? Have I or anyone else used that on this forum to claim that Spaniards or Germans would be inferior? No, that would be ridiculous. Only a moron like you would pretend that it had any relevance.

"The inhabitable part of your country." Three questions:

1) Do you suggest it would be a feather in the Danish hat to have held an "inhabitable part" of Sweden? A part where no people lived? Please explain.
I finally got corrected, thanx. I meant habitable. What else would Denmark want. They taught you how to brew beer at about that time

Old February 19th, 2004 #34
Nick

Quote:
....Yes, Åland is a very nice place to visit, especially for anyone who likes the sea, and fishing and sailing and saunas. And people there have a deep sense of "local patriotism" as we call it. Curiously, it's the peripheries, like Norrland in the north, Skåne in the south, Gotland and Åland in the Baltic Sea that have a sense of local patriotism, whereas you find less of it in between them. They all want to emphasize how they are different from Stockholm, especially the Norrlanders who consider everything south of Norrland to be Stockholm sometimes....

....Anyway, other places to visit are the Old Town in Stockholm, with its old buildings, a royal palace, and the Riksdag right next to it on its own little island; Uppsala, with its Doom Church which is 800 years old, the oldest and biggest church in the North, with the graves of Carl von Linné, Sweden's first king Gustaf Wasa (first to create one law and administration for the whole country at least), and other notables -- Uppsala also has the world's most northern mosque, be sure to see it before the revolution comes; the fantastic mountains, forests and open spaces in Norrland, where you can go hiking to your heart's content; and Gothenburg, if you're down south and don't have the time to drive to the good stuff in Stockholm and Uppsala.
* First off, Fredrik I must keep in mind this is the Europa forum and maybe there's a little too much English being written here. I hope this isn't discouraging other Europeans from writing. But anyway....

Of course your comments make me anxious to get back there when I can. Hopefully soon, this year if possible. Maybe I can buy you a cup of coffee when I arrive and you can show me around a bit :-)

I do enjoy Stockholm, but it is incredibly expensive to do anything at all there aside from sight-see. That's why I spent almost all of my time in the countryside and smaller cities. I do like the Swedish "law" or tradition that the entire country belongs to the people. Very few places are restricted, a visitor or hiker can walk almost anywhere he pleases. Sweden is a lovely country, the scenery and natural beauty are often breathtaking (Norway is as well I must add). That is one of the "advantages" of not limiting oneself to Stockholm or Oslo when visiting. There is an incredible amount of beautiful, unspoiled, very sparsely populated land in the Nordic countries and I find that every bit as enticing (if not more) than the big city routine. I enjoy the cities as well, but I prefer to spend most of my time in the countryside and the smaller towns.

I enjoyed Sweden and Norway very much while I was there and I shall see them again soon.

Old February 20th, 2004 #35
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Greece is a poor country for most Greeks, but of course, there are a handfull of wealthy ones. ......Incidently, Israel is now 60% Palestinian because of demographic imbalance. The birthrates between both Semetic tribes is radically differentiated, which mentioning this, reminds me of the “Albanian Problem”..... Anyway, the Turks use these “Trojan Horse” tactics, present day. If they succeed in entering the EU, the main pillar supporting the White Struggle will topple!I wonder why Antiochus evades the Turkish issue and Pan-Slavism. Has he perhaps turkish blood, to a percentage?
1. the Jerusalem post said a year or two ago 1/5 of Israelis are Arab. Are you including the Occupied Territories? You shouldnt because they are outside the 67 borders and nobody but stupid Americans thinks they're part of "Israel." You sound like you know better.

2. Turk Trojan horse, entering Eu etc: yes, that's bad. Turks are not Europeans they are a semitic tribe. Different than Arabs but not Aryan. They do not belong anywhere in Europe, as "gastarbeiters" or permanent residents of any kind anywhere, other than as diplomats or short term guests.

3. You better think before you speak. Since Fred tore you a new asshole, I'm not going to get mad about your taunt, but let me say this. I'm a White American hybrid of 1/4 Greek ancestry, remainder Anglo-Celt and most German. For my Greek kin, they were from Tripolis which is the region which includes Sparta. No fucking Turks in my family, not going backwards through my patrilineal line, which we have traced to the 1790s, and not sideways either. So that's ZERO percent for your information.

I notice people talk shit pretty easy on a message board. I'm going to try and not take myself too seriously, and assume you're just fucking with me for fun. Very funny. I'm not really amused. You ought to know enough to know that's about as bad as calling somebody a Jew.

Old February 20th, 2004 #36
Kind Lampshade Maker

AE:
1. the Jerusalem post said a year or two ago 1/5 of Israelis are Arab. Are you including the Occupied Territories? You shouldnt because they are outside the 67 borders and nobody but stupid Americans thinks they're part of "Israel." You sound like you know better.
KLM:
No, I don’t know better and I won’t pretend to either. I saw this on Television and this had to do with some high wall being erected in order to separate both Semitic tribes. I had the impression that this ratio pertained to the sums of both Jews and Palestinians in their entirety, in the region.
AE:
2. Turk Trojan horse, entering Eu etc: yes, that's bad. Turks are not Europeans they are a semitic tribe. Different than Arabs but not Aryan. They do not belong anywhere in Europe, as "gastarbeiters" or permanent residents of any kind anywhere, other than as diplomats or short term guests.
KLM:

Are you shure that they are Semitics? I had the impression that they were “Turkmen” originating from Central Asia. There are no similarities between Turkmen and Semitic languages, to begin with.
AE:

3. You better think before you speak. Since Fred tore you a new asshole,
KLM:

Oh really? Fred Who? You don’t really mean that emotional basketcase who posts on this thread? My ass is just fine. Maybe you ought to think before you write and detail on which points he’s tearing my ass up with.
Just because I’m not done with him yet (don’t rush me please), I wouldn’t get the impression that I’ve lost on this litigation. I would read the posts again if I were you. I’ll get to him when I’ve nothing more important to do and will introduce the Russian submarine question in a new thread. Once someone knowledgable in the details of submarine warfare or a historian replies, it’ll be time for both of you to get out of yours’ corner and see a surgeon about getting new assholes yourselves. It’s only a matter of time. I’m not that young where I didn’t see news reels on both intrusion incidents.
AE:
I'm not going to get mad about your taunt, but let me say this. I'm a White American hybrid of 1/4 Greek ancestry, remainder Anglo-Celt and most German. For my Greek kin, they were from Tripolis which is the region which includes Sparta. No fucking Turks in my family, not going backwards through my patrilineal line, which we have traced to the 1790s, and not sideways either. So that's ZERO percent for your information.
KLM:
What was customary for that ¼ of your ancestry to do in case of unwanted child birth through Turkish rape, which I suppose wasn’t all that infrequent. Was the infant immediately destroyed? Or did Christianity forbid this? Perhaps the village patriarch kept an eye closed. I’m also an American hybrid of Austrian, North Italian and Bulgarian percentages, but it’s that Bulgarian percentage which is at most in the dark. The Turkish occupation dismantled all Bulgarian institutions as well as your Greek ones, which is why your ancestry is untraceable beyond 1790 and which your “No Turk” claim could only apply up to this point in time. For all I know, I might be part Jew and/or Turk somewhere down the line and that I can thank the Turks for the favor of erasing my liniage so that one of my grandparents didn’t have to get a lung full of Zyklon B, if that’s the case.
AE:
I notice people talk shit pretty easy on a message board. I'm going to try and not take myself too seriously, and assume you're just fucking with me for fun. Very funny. I'm not really amused. You ought to know enough to know that's about as bad as calling somebody a Jew.
KLM:
Calling one a Jew and accusing that person of existing as a Jew are quite different cases. I questioned any possible membership in either the Turkish race or the Jewish one to provoke a reply from you on certain issues which have to do with that ¼, aforementioned. To be born a Jew, incidentally is no ones fault. What one does with their Jewness afterwards is another thing.

Old February 24th, 2004 #37
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
AE:
KLM:[/B]
Are you shure that they are Semitics? I had the impression that they were “Turkmen” originating from Central Asia. There are no similarities between Turkmen and Semitic languages, to begin with.

AE:

Calling one a Jew and accusing that person of existing as a Jew are quite different cases. I questioned any possible membership in either the Turkish race or the Jewish one to provoke a reply from you on certain issues which have to do with that ¼, aforementioned. To be born a Jew, incidentally is no ones fault. What one does with their Jewness afterwards is another thing.
Turks may be Caucasian and less negroid than other semitics like Arabs, but their tongue is non-Aryan. By contrast, the Persian language-- what do they call it, Farsi? is a member of the Indo-European language group.

I think Rienzi had a good chart showing genetic similarity and distance of Europids and non-Europid Caucasians like Turks and North Africans. Check the "legion europa" website.

As for me, you got me with your provocations. Being born anything is not anyone's fault of course but this isnt about fault.

Old April 5th, 2005 #38
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
3. You better think before you speak. Since Fred tore you a new asshole, ....
Meanwhile he's out getting his done by pros in Stockholm's leather bars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
2Turks do not belong anywhere in Europe, as "gastarbeiters" or permanent residents of any kind anywhere, other than as diplomats or short term guests. ....
Now and then, they get let in to kill a Pope
http://www.answers.com/topic/mehmetaliagca-jpg?method=5

Old April 6th, 2005 #39
Serbian

Turks are not Semites.They are Mongols just like their Khazar Jew cousins.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 17th, 2005 #40
invictus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
They probably aren't losing anything by adopting the Euro either, unlike the northern countries that had strong national currencies.
Actually, they lost a lot. People who were previously doing well for themselves and getting by without having to struggle suddenly had to start worrying about whether or not they will have enough rent money next month. I relate this as a first-hand account of what I saw and was told when I visited Greece recently.

Greeks were hardly indifferent to the Euro.

Thread