Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2009 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default Heretical 2 - asylum denied

This is from a letter they sent to HAC. It has not made the papers here - this is the first we've heard of it. No idea when they'll be deported.

from 5th April entry

Dear Harold,

You were right. Our asylum claim has been denied, as has witholding of removal. We were thinking of appealing and sticking it out, but really this place is replete with people hanging on hoping for a miracle that's never going to happen, and we don't want to join them.

Our barrister told us when he visited to testify for us that this immigration judge, Rose Peters, has granted asylum to an IRA murderer who had killed two policemen, supposedly on political grounds, so that's the level of hypocrisy we're up against. Better we think to go back to England, face the music, and get it over with.

The ground for refusing asylum was that our prosecution in the UK did not constitute persecution (i.e. the government attorney and the IJ, both women, agree with it. The government attorney even argued against the First Amendment.) I believe that because this is a subjective assessment it is quite difficult to appeal against, and we could spend years taking it through various courts.

Best wishes,
Simon Sheppard
(also signed by Stephen Whittle)

Old April 15th, 2009 #2
Anchorage Activist

I just did a Google news search, and this information has not been published in the American media, either. Seems like they want to flush this down the memory hole.

America takes in rapists, murderers, and terrorists as immigrants, but refuses to accept a couple of genuine dissidents.

Old April 15th, 2009 #3
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Damn shame.

Man, why couldn't they just come to California and keep their heads down? What would possess someone with knowledge of ZOG to get off the plane and ask airport officials for asylum? I mean, I feel bad for them, so I don't want to run them down for the mistake they've already paid dearly for, but Ahhhhhh!!! What were you thinking!!!

Old April 15th, 2009 #4
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post
Damn shame.

Man, why couldn't they just come to California and keep their heads down? What would possess someone with knowledge of ZOG to get off the plane and ask airport officials for asylum? I mean, I feel bad for them, so I don't want to run them down for the mistake they've already paid dearly for, but Ahhhhhh!!! What were you thinking!!!
That's a damn good question. Here's a possible good answer: The Heretical Two were so imbued with fundamental British concepts of honor and fair play that they actually believed they would get a fair hearing in the United States. It never occurred to them that the United States had also evolved into a successor state of the old Soviet Union, much like the EU has become.

Those British concepts of "honor" and "fair play" are also what led so many British people to be "fair" to immigrants, so now, as a result, the wogs showed their gratitude by turning so many areas of British cities into no-go areas for Whites. While there remain many British patriots opposed to the forcible browning of Britain, they've been silenced and marginalized. Look at all the legal handicaps the BNP must surmount merely to stay in existence.

Old April 15th, 2009 #5
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
That's a damn good question. Here's a possible good answer: The Heretical Two were so imbued with fundamental British concepts of honor and fair play that they actually believed they would get a fair hearing in the United States. It never occurred to them that the United States had also evolved into a successor state of the old Soviet Union, much like the EU has become.
Yeah. But I'm still thinking there's something more to this story. Wasn’t Weber involved?

If you're going to feed yourself to the jaws of the American Criminal Justice system, so aptly named, then you at least go about it with a little more finesse. Grease the wheels. Pay for the high-priced Immigration lawyer, he makes some enquiries, you go to court on a petition of your own, everything's nice and friendly. That would have been the way to do it, if they were really so gung ho on amnesty. You’re not likely to get taken into custody in that situation like at the airport. But better in my opinion would have been just to lay low and let some time pass.

Time which is passing very slow for them now.

Old April 16th, 2009 #6
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post
Damn shame.

Thanks for all the support you never gave. ASSHOLE.

Thread