VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2006 #81
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Horse
Sooo.."If it is good enough for christians it is good enough for me?"
Weak,is that what wotanism is?
What on earth are you talking about Pale Horse?

Old April 25th, 2006 #82
Pale Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Not too different then to you talking to a Jew who allegedly lived and died 2,000 years ago!
Your defence for using a crackpot as a viable source on your god?

I plan on living forever,so far so good.

Old April 25th, 2006 #83
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Your defence for using a crackpot as a viable source on your god?
Jung a `crackpot`? Are you insane?
One of the founding fathers of psychoanalysis,a `crackpot`?
Tell us Pale Horse/Sitting Bull what exactly are your achievements?

Old April 25th, 2006 #84
Pale Horse

I have produced 2 well educated white sons who will die alongside me for the preservation of my race?
Are Jung's achievements also yours AL?Care to share your conytributions?

Old April 25th, 2006 #85
Aryan Lord

Quote:
I have produced 2 well educated white sons who will die alongside me for the preservation of my race?
Are Jung's achievements also yours AL?Care to share your conytributions?
It is not my achievements that I am seeking to justify.You are the one who defamed the name of a dead and great Aryan,not I.

Old April 25th, 2006 #86
PatrickMc

"Jung a `crackpot`? Are you insane?
One of the founding fathers of psychoanalysis,a `crackpot`?"

Pardon me, but...

.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....I didn't know anyone here who would defend the false "science" created by the antiChrist "jews"; Freud was a fraud and all his underlings were, at best, crackpots! The entire field was nothing but a mind-phuque for the caucasian Israelites; no wonder you lost your true heritage, al...

Old April 26th, 2006 #87
Pale Horse

Quote:
It is not my achievements that I am seeking to justify.You are the one who defamed the name of a dead and great Aryan,not I.
That is exactly right,This living breathing great race loving Aryan who seeks to uplift his brothers defamed that dead Aryan who now hangs out with his spirit guide Philemon every day while they speak to dead people and they speak back.You got that right.
It is your achievments I seek to justify,you asked mine,I gave it.Two living breathing blonde haired blued eyed Aryan sons may not be as big or impressive as Jung's book on his conversations with dead people or his declaring Hitler god(when even Hitler would not do that),but they are the best I've done as of yet.
Do you really believe there was no White Nationalism before Hitler?I greatly admire him,and love his Mein Kampf.(you'd better study it harder though,he's your God and you did not even realize he addressed Germany's Negro infestation BEFORE the war,better say 5 hail Claras,lol)

BTW whats the Pale Horse-Sitting Bull thing,I dont get it.

Old April 26th, 2006 #88
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickMc
"Jung a `crackpot`? Are you insane?
One of the founding fathers of psychoanalysis,a `crackpot`?"

Pardon me, but...

.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....I didn't know anyone here who would defend the false "science" created by the antiChrist "jews"; Freud was a fraud and all his underlings were, at best, crackpots! The entire field was nothing but a mind-phuque for the caucasian Israelites; no wonder you lost your true heritage, al...

I would suggest that you read some of Jung`s work before you make that assertion.
I would recommend that you get hold of a copy of `Aryan Christ` by Richard Noll.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/067...lance&n=283155
Also read Miguel Serrano`s `A Record of Two Friendships` which covers Serrano`s friendship with Jung and Hermann Hesse.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/385...lance&n=283155

Old April 26th, 2006 #89
Aryan Lord

Quote:
That is exactly right,This living breathing great race loving Aryan who seeks to uplift his brothers defamed that dead Aryan who now hangs out with his spirit guide Philemon every day while they speak to dead people and they speak back.You got that right.
It is your achievments I seek to justify,you asked mine,I gave it.Two living breathing blonde haired blued eyed Aryan sons may not be as big or impressive as Jung's book on his conversations with dead people or his declaring Hitler god(when even Hitler would not do that),but they are the best I've done as of yet.
Do you really believe there was no White Nationalism before Hitler?I greatly admire him,and love his Mein Kampf.(you'd better study it harder though,he's your God and you did not even realize he addressed Germany's Negro infestation BEFORE the war,better say 5 hail Claras,lol)

BTW whats the Pale Horse-Sitting Bull thing,I dont get it.
`White Nationalism` is a purely American phenomena for obvious reasons.
I see no evidence of a racial state or culture prior to the Third Reich in 1933.
Unless you know different of course?

Old April 26th, 2006 #90
PatrickMc

"I would suggest that you read some of Jung`s work before you make that assertion.
I would recommend that you get hold of a copy of `Aryan Christ` by Richard Noll."

.....I minored in that trot back in university; all they do is label that which my God-given powers of observation gave me since childhood... it is, indeed, a false "jewish" "science" that was straight out of the Frankfurt school; if you are unaware of that, you should refrain from discussing that which you do not know...

Old April 26th, 2006 #91
Pale Horse

Quote:
I see no evidence of a racial state or culture prior to the Third Reich in 1933.
The number 3/5 's mean anything to you?

Old April 26th, 2006 #92
Pale Horse

Jung's letter (reeal great aryan?) to who? Miguel? Serrano?
hmmm?
Who was that great Aryan there?

From Wikipedia:

Hyperboreans consistently play a large role in Nazi, neo-nazi, and proto-nazi mysticism.

Miguel Serrano was a Chilean diplomat and major proponent of Esoteric Hitlerism. He believed that Hitler fled to Shambhala, an underground centre in Antarctica after World War II (formerly at the North Pole and Tibet), where he was in contact with the Hyperborean gods and from whence he would someday emerge with a fleet of UFOs to lead the forces of light (the Hyperboreans, sometimes associated with Vril) over the forces of darkness (inevitably including, for Serrano, the Jews) in a last battle and inaugurating a Fourth Reich. He also connected the Aryans and their Hyperborean gods to the Sun and the Allies and the Jews to the Moon.

Julius Evola believed Hyperboreans were Nordic supermen, originating in the north pole. He felt they had a crucial hand in the founding of Atlantis

Ahhhh I seee now....
Aryan Lord...I dunno the bible doen't sound as crazy as that to me.Can I ride in your ufo too?
Tell ya what,I'm gonna get my rifle and shoot at the moon tonight!Maybe I can hit one?

Old April 26th, 2006 #93
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietus
An absolutely ridiculous statement. Aryan gods and goddesses are far older than your jewsus is. The fact that we "hate" your jewsus does not make us jews. I cannot hate who I believe never existed. The writers of your "bible" stole many things from our ancient religion AND real historical people who actually existed, when they invented your jewsus.
Prove it.

Quote:
Its funny how our ancestors weren't race-mixing pacifists, until xtianity came along, and converted kings to the lie and forced an alien religion upon our people. Look at the greatness of Germany during the first two world wars. Do you think that was the doing of your jewsus? No! That was Wotanism, preparing the world for what is to come. Sometimes, progress happens in stages. You see, the Aryan pantheon has been active, whereas your jewsus hasn't done anything positive for our race, EVER.
Prove it.

Quote:
Xtianity is dying. It has been dying in Europe for some time now, and it is also dying here in America. Look around you. It is over! Only the weak and programmable people adhere to such a false and alien religion such as your xtianity! When the day comes, when the glorious battles begin, will xtians fight by our side? Never! They will be cowering in their churches, praying to your jewsus for sanctuary and deliverance that will NEVER come!
Prove it.

Old April 26th, 2006 #94
Aryan Lord

Quote:
The number 3/5 's mean anything to you?

........???????

Old April 27th, 2006 #95
Pale Horse

Quote:
I was just mentioning the value placed upon blacks in America for representaion,I can provide examples of White racial states all the way to the beginning of time.Look at ancient Egypt with the Whites Only signs at the borders(too cool)

Old April 27th, 2006 #96
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
........???????
I believe Pale Horse is referring to the 3/5 compromise. Under the original U.S. Constitution, all slaves were counted as 3/5ths of a person for purposes of determining the total population of a state. The more population, the more reps each state gets in Congress. Slaves were counted as 60% of a person, but they could not vote. This was a sweet deal the southern states got in return for ratifying the Constitution.

Old April 27th, 2006 #97
brutus

It’s possible Jesus would have had a different attitude about things if he were mugged by niggers. When we think about it, nothing really bad happened to Jesus until the jew had the Romans torture and kill him. But up until that time, he lived the life of Reilly. Like a spoiled suburbanite kid who is a flaming liberal because he was always given everything growing-up and he never had to deal with filthy niggers, up close and personal. He lived in fantasy land, where just a wave of his hand made everybody act nice and all thing O.K.

It’s easy to say, “Turn the other cheek”, when you’ve never been pistol-whipped and car-jacked by a crack-addict nigger. If today, Jesus were to take a stroll down Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd in Harlem at 12 midnight, he wouldn’t make-it one block before he’d have his ass kicked and sodomized. If he turned that other cheek, because he was wronged, the nigger would take him up on that offer and stab him to death and then skull fuck his dead corpse in the eye socket just for laughs.

In the Bible, almost everyone is grateful to hear Jesus say altruistic sounding things, but in reality, gratitude is non-existent in the brown races. If Jesus had run into a few niggers, he would have seen that goodie-two-shoes-act would have gotten him capped faster then a Catholic nun in Honduras would be murdered by a commie gorillia named Juan.

But according to Jesus, we are supposed to be giving toward the nigger. Yes, Jesus said not to expect anything in return for a good deed, but did that mean we were supposed to let the niggers wantonly kill us? If the answer is yes, then why even bother to create us in the first place? Were we put here to be punching bags for the nigger? Would it make Jesus happy if I bought a gun and gave it to a nigger and paid him my life-saving to shoot me in the head? Would Jesus give me a free pass into heaven for that blessed consideration of the nigger‘s savage instinct to kill?

Do we see the absurdity? During his life, Jesus had a heavenly bullet-proof vest and a halo that stopped the vicious nigger attacks, we don’t have that sort of protection.

The whole problem with Jesus and the New Testament is the omission of niggers. I’m certain that if Jesus had bumped into a few niggers, things would have been allot different.

Old April 27th, 2006 #98
PatrickMc

”It’s possible Jesus would have had a different attitude about things if he were mugged by niggers. When we think about it, nothing really bad happened to Jesus until the jew had the Romans torture and kill him.”

Sorry, brutus...

.....You’ve fallen for a two-thousand year old lie here; the Romans had no part in the killing of Our Christ... true, they did scourge Him, but once Pilate had “washed his hands” of the affair, he turned Christ over to the pharisees’ troops to do the deed...

”It’s easy to say, “Turn the other cheek”, when you’ve never been pistol-whipped and car-jacked by a crack-addict nigger.”

.....Another fallacy regarding His Words; the admonition to “turn the other cheek” was *only* for relations between brethren, specifically, when discussing Doctrine... it was not meant to be against enemies outside the race... did He turn the other cheek when the money-changers were in His Father’s Temple? No! He fashioned His own scourge and drave them out; He was not the flower child, peace-type hippie the “jews”’ lies attempt to portray...

”In the Bible, almost everyone is grateful to hear Jesus say altruistic sounding things, but in reality, gratitude is non-existent in the brown races. If Jesus had run into a few niggers, he would have seen that goodie-two-shoes-act would have gotten him capped faster then a Catholic nun in Honduras would be murdered by a commie gorillia named Juan.”

.....Our Christ advocated separation of the races; He Said “come out from among them and be ye separate, lest ye learn their ways!”...

”But according to Jesus, we are supposed to be giving toward the nigger. Yes, Jesus said not to expect anything in return for a good deed, but did that mean we were supposed to let the niggers wantonly kill us? If the answer is yes, then why even bother to create us in the first place? Were we put here to be punching bags for the nigger? Would it make Jesus happy if I bought a gun and gave it to a nigger and paid him my life-saving to shoot me in the head? Would Jesus give me a free pass into heaven for that blessed consideration of the nigger‘s savage instinct to kill?”

.....Wherever you’ve “learned” your Scripture, someone was lying to you; this is not what our Scripture said at all...

”The whole problem with Jesus and the New Testament is the omission of niggers. I’m certain that if Jesus had bumped into a few niggers, things would have been allot different.”

.....Our Father put them on the African continent, and referred to them as “th beast of the field”; we were never to have them live among us, likewise the antiChrist “jew”, or the mongolian...

Old April 27th, 2006 #99
Aryan Lord

Brutus, an interesting take on the gospels!
One thing you need to bear in mind, there were no niggers in the New Testament but there were sure a lot of Jews!

Old April 27th, 2006 #100
Aryan Lord

Quote:
.....You’ve fallen for a two-thousand year old lie here; the Romans had no part in the killing of Our Christ... true, they did scourge Him, but once Pilate had “washed his hands” of the affair, he turned Christ over to the pharisees’ troops to do the deed...
Incorrect.It was the Romans and the Romans alone that had the authority to crucify him.

Thread