Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2007 #121
ReverendLloyd
Banned

I am not sure where to post this, so I shall just post it in the threads that these chicken-shit ARA cowards created to bash me. Although, these bashes have drove my hits up 3 fold, sometimes 5 fold!!
lol

Anyway, you 4 or 5 yellow cowards won’t meet me for a fight, and since I am now wasting time with this forum, I am going to ignore ALL posts and replies from these ARA faggots!!

I will continue to use VNN to post Creativity essays and upcoming events for the White Pittsburgh Front and the Church of Creativity… But, not too often, since VNN seems to have JEWISH moderators (Aimee)!!
Please, Aimee… Do you think I care about 8 “neg reps” in 5 minutes??? I mean, they’re only red dots on a computer screen…
HAHAHA!!
Boy, and I thought I was wasting time on here!! LOL :krofl

I will say this though in regards to the following ARA chicken-shits (Aimee, Bill Wood, 6killer, SeanDocMartin [who everyone loves to hate], OTPTT, ngrh8r, VONBLUVENS, and Vissar), I will meet any of you Anti-White cowards in Frick Park, Pittsburgh! You just name the time.

ngrh8r and Bill Wood said they would meet me only if they were armed and had friends along to help them out!
HAHAHA
Look at his post PM’s:::
[[[ Come on over to Jersey if you want, you little faggot shit. I'm in Teaneck.

Just know that, unlike any little pussies you round up, MY friends are armed and trained. Don't think for a second that I'm stupid enough to want a "fair" fight with a fuckwad who shoots unarmed White women. (Which I did NOT do!) ]]]

And this one:::
[[[I'm not going to piss away time or gas travelling to meet a dimwit loser like you. You want a piece of me? We'll do it on my terms, at the place of my choosing. ]]]

Read CHICKEN-SHIT in his post? I do!!
A side note here, folks, and that is I will face this cowardly piece of JEW shit and fight fair, just to prove I can kick your ASS!!!! You are such a wimp to openly state “Come and fight me”, then “I’ll have guns”, then “Ah, I don’t want to fight you now”…!

And as for your “people in Pgh”… Well, have them e-mail me and say where and when!
I almost always wear a racist T, have a bald head, and black boots! (DUH!)
I can be seen in the South Side at bars, or in Oakland at the Library or Museum or Art Gallery! Those last two are my Favorite places to see White Culture!!

What I don’t like is you lying about things you think I’ve done, and claiming that I look like that obvious faggot whose photo you keep posting everywhere…! That guy, if it isn’t you Bill Wood, is an insult to every Proud White Man on this planet! Also, he doesn’t even look like me!! I mean, you’re passing off fake JEWISH essays and pics and claiming it’s me!! I work out EVERY FUCKING DAY!! I am a strong, RPOUD, White Power Skinhead, who doesn’t appreciate you little worms LYING about me!!

Some of the lies:::
1) That I “murdered an unarmed WRL woman”. Not true!
2) That this photo they keep putting up “is me”. The guy looks like a fucking JEW, for Odin’s sake!!
3) That Klassen was a “jew”. You are really asking for it on that one, boy!!
4) That I am “not” married. I am!
5) That I “killed my girlfriend”. Um, I married her!! OK, the PMS gets a bit much… lol – Naw, I kid. I love my wife VERY MUCH!!!!

I could go on, but that would get boring fast.

The funny thing about that fake (probably a JEW) picture you keep posting around is that one day one of your “people in Pgh” (read ARA there / Or some bucked-toothed fat-ass!) will see some kike walking down the street who looks like/IS that wimp, and attack him! HAHAHA – That will be funny, wont it?!?!
Hell, go ahead and beat that JEW up! No loss to the White Race!!

My REAL photo is online, by the way!
And I DO hang out at bars EVERY Friday night! Well, some Fridays I’m doing other things… I am married after all!

I attack Christ-Insanity for the following reasons:::
1) It is a FUCKING NON WHITE ideology!!!!
2) I swore an oath to myself, my race, and to Matt Hale that I would attack all that harms the White Race!
3) The only people I and my associates have EVER had problems with have ALWAYS been Christians/CI followers!! THEY, not us “evil pagan non-believers”, are the ones who promote infighting and disunity!!
4) Did I mention that Christianity is a FUCKING NON WHITE ideology?!?!

I will never stop attacking that which harms the White Race!!

I have tried to debate these ARA/CI nut balls, and they ALWAYS go off in a circular non-argument, that never fucking ends…!!! So, I’m just not going to waste my time any more! Besides, there is too much to do and too little time to get it all done in!
We Creator’s believe in only this one life, and in living it to its fullest!! This forum, with its JEWISH moderator (Aimee) is a fucking shame, and a waste of my fucking time!!

Those who are truly interested in Creativity can e-mail me at:
[email protected]
And visit the website at:
www.creativity1973.org

Oh, and by the way, I don’t see you ARA/CI fags using your REAL NAMES on here! I am! Lloyd is my REAL name! 6killer and SeanDocMartin, what’s yours…???

And you neutrals can’t blame me for their spam, either, because THEY keep following me around and posting spam on my threads and threads that have nothing to do with the “religious debate”!!

I mean, I started a thread on Healthy Living and one on White Families and Children, and these cowardly faggots just jumped in and spammed the shit out of it!!

I will say that I got mad and contributed a little to those circular arguments… But, I think most of you would understand this…

Anyway, that’s it and I am through!!
If you want to know the truth, then PM me or e-mail me… Other wise I shall use VNN for upcoming events, braking news and Creativity essay’s only…

Oh, if a real question about Creativity pops up, then I shall add an answer to it…

If a new thread about me pops up, than I will repost this. Other wise, you ARA/CI yellow belly fags can go fuck your selves! Because to tell you the truth, I really just don’t give a shit!! You are little worms, tools of the system’s war against my White Race!!

RAHOWA!
Reverend Lloyd

Old August 10th, 2007 #122
Sean Martin

Aww what’s the matter Lloyd, your power wheels doesn’t have enough power to get you past Frick Park?

Hey who are the two people I know in PA and where is that alleged E-Mail you claimed I sent? I would like to see what I said. Now your schizophrenia spilt personality claiming to be me doesn’t count.

It is pretty bad when you own dad says you are a retard isn’t it Lloyd.

Thread