VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2008 #1
Jim Anderson

Default Christianity is Jewish

Christianity is Jewish.

I have never believed in the Jew Jesus Christ as being my personal god. I think the downfall of all of our White race has been Christianity.

We will never be free until we destroy all Christianity and all Jew-worship Christian Churches.

That may sound too harsh to some, but that's really what we have to do. Destroy all Jesus worship and change the calendar to reflect some White European heritage.

I hope this post makes it through because it's the truth.

Old August 28th, 2008 #2
F.W. Braun
Banned

It's a legitimate point of view, particularly considering the Churches' positions on immigration, "racism," and the Jews.

Last edited by F.W. Braun; August 29th, 2008 at 05:19 PM.

Old August 29th, 2008 #3
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Anderson View Post
We will never be free until we destroy all Christianity and all Jew-worship Christian Churches.
Are you one of those virtual destroyers typing things into the internets?
If not, let's go to work....
There are too many of -protected X-tian Churches already to type-annihilate them into oblivion.

Old August 29th, 2008 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Well no shit.

Duh.

Every "star" in the Babble is a kike. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph too.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

I would refer to the English language long before I would ever defer to the Babble.

Old August 29th, 2008 #5
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Christianity is Jewish.

I have never believed in the Jew Jesus Christ as being my personal god. I think the downfall of all of our White race has been Christianity.

That may sound too harsh to some, but that's really what we have to do. Destroy all Jesus worship and change the calendar to reflect some White European heritage.

I hope this post makes it through because it's the truth.
There's a term for a nigger who is white on the inside yet black on the outside. He's called an "oreo".

I struggled for years to come up with a term for a white who us white on the outside but jewish on the inside.

I finally found that term.

And that term is Christian.

Christianity: the 2,000 year-long mind-****.

Old August 30th, 2008 #6
Jim Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
If not, let's go to work....
There are too many of -protected X-tian Churches already to type-annihilate them into oblivion.
The only way to annihilate them is by changing people's minds. Words express thoughts. Change the thoughts and we change their minds.

Every Christian church was built on a White racial site. We can easily reclaim them all by using a few words that are effective and stick in people's minds.

White Race.

Old December 8th, 2008 #7
Jim Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post

There are too many of protected X-tian Churches
All Christian Churches are the enemy of the White Race. Anything that worships the Jew Jesus Christ.

Whites need to stop worshipping the Jew Jesus Christ and need to worship their ancestors instead.

Before White Nationalism arises, Jew worship in all forms of Christianity must vanish.

Old December 8th, 2008 #8
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Every Christian church was built on a White racial site. We can easily reclaim them all.
You'd do wonderful in Africa...trying to find the proper terminology for this "confiscation"? just borrow from the niggers they call theirs "Land Reformation" pretty catchy huh?

Quote:
need to worship their ancestors instead.
Like the niggers in Africa?

You're overcompensating, I bet you spent quite some time reading the average posts on VNN before you joined up...you're almost like a Bot...never saying much but ensuring that what you say fits in perfectly with the "general view"

Why is that hmm?

Old December 8th, 2008 #9
Pastor Visser
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
The only way to annihilate them is by changing people's minds. Words express thoughts. Change the thoughts and we change their minds.

Every Christian church was built on a White racial site. We can easily reclaim them all by using a few words that are effective and stick in people's minds.

White Race.
What’s this “we” garbage, dude? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Silly antichrist – White Nationalism can ONLY be achieved by Christians.

No atheist nor pagan has EVER achieved what our white CHRISTIAN volk have.

They never can, either. Christians only fear God – the godless fear the enemy.

Oh, yeah - that and the fact that kikes HATE Christians yet love "pagans."

Silly post with zero proof, just assumptions and ignorance of white history.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Old December 8th, 2008 #10
Jim Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Oh, yeah - that and the fact that kikes HATE Christians yet love "pagans."

Silly post with zero proof, just assumptions and ignorance of white history.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
The greatest White nation in the last 100 years, Nazi Germany, was founded by putting Christians out of power. Hitler was against Christianity.

Jews hate Pagans and love Christians because Christians adore the Jew Jesus.

Old December 8th, 2008 #11
Jim Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Hitler's Table Talk, a revealing collection of the Fuhrer's private opinions, assembled by a close aide during the war years, shows Hitler to be rabidly anti-religious. He called Christianity one of the great "scourges" of history, and said of the Germans, "Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease." He promised that "through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity." In fact, he blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity.

David Irving states that Table Talk is authentic.

Old December 8th, 2008 #12
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
It's a legitimate point of view, particularly considering the Churches' positions on immigration, "racism," and the Jews.
These 'views' are new and weren't the norm when I was a teenager attending church. No church I attended growing up thought it was a good idea to import savage niggers or any other animal into America and into their congregations.

I can't emphasize enough the incredibly detrimental influence that the jew has wrought through the television and other media and even through their kike 'pastors' who are nothing but anti-Christ through and through.

White Christians are just as susceptible to brainwashing as White pagans and atheists so give up the anti-Christian theme already. It's the jew stupid! They've over run every White institution including the church.

I have a cousin who most certainly suffered some brain damage from vaccines as a child. He clearly has some problems but a few years ago got married. The problem is that he has no backbone not because of a lack of will but rather his diminished mental capacity.

He and his wife; read: his wife for reasons that no one seems to be able to figure out adopted a fucking 3 year-old nigger. Where she got the idea is beyond me. My grandfather and grandmother use to take me to the church that they attended and which my cousin now attends with his wife. Back in the 1960s and 1970s any member of that church bringing a nigger into their family would have been shunned and treated like the mental and spiritual defects that they clearly are.

I suspect that my grandparent are rolling over in their graves. Figuratively speaking of course. But something happened in the 1980s and 1990s and that once independent Baptist church started 'ministering' to mexishits and the like. I don't know what kike 'pastor' introduced that marxist doctrine to the congregation but it is a fatal doctrine.

When I heard of the adoption I almost lost it but couldn't go completely ballistic since I was in the company of an elder family member. Since that original revelation I've been told that they are having 'behavioral' problems with the niglet which gave me the opportunity to say exactly what we all know about TNB. I told another elder family member that the little nigger would grow up and kill my cousin and his wife. This didn't sit well with the elder and has been at least one cause for a fractured relationship with that particular family member.

It's the jew. Forever and a day it's the jew weaseling it's way into the church and corrupting that institution just as it does all others. Don't blame susceptible Christians. Many of us know better and will deal with those that don't in due time.

Old December 8th, 2008 #13
Jim Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

White Christians are just as susceptible to brainwashing as White pagans and atheists so give up the anti-Christian theme already.

It's the jew. Forever and a day it's the jew weaseling it's way into the church and corrupting that institution
The Jew Saul created that institution. Jesus was a Rabbi in the early Bibles.

White Nationalism, has been most successful in Germany from 1931-1941. Ten years Deutschland held out. If only Whites in the United States had followed Lindbergh and not supported the Jews.

Hitler's Table Talk notes on Christianity being bad, are real.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler/Table_Talk/Picker.html

Far more significant than Picker's are the original Heim Aufzeichnungen, of which one (October 25, 1941) is illustrated here. Heim ("H/") wrote them in the first person, in direct speech, and Bormann personally signed each day's notes as accurate. The several ring binders of the notes were purchased from the Bormann family, along with Bormann's own correspondence with his wife, by Swiss banker François Genoud after the war.

Austrian-born publisher George Weidenfeld published an English translation as Hitler's Table Talk, with an introduction by Hugh Trevor-Roper -- the book is still in my view one of the best windows into the mind of Hitler himself.

David Irving states that the Table Talk notes are the best insight into one of the most effective White Nation leaders ever.

Hitler was fully against Christianity.

First thing Whites have to do is stop worshipping the Jew Rabbi Jesus.

Old December 8th, 2008 #14
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
You're wrong on both counts. Christ condemned the jews and their oral traditions and named the jew calling them children of Satan. Judaism is the present day oral traditions that Christ condemned.

Here's what Paul said about the jews. By the way Paul was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. He as not a jew although he was under the influence of the jew for a time.

1Th 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
1Th 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Old December 8th, 2008 #15
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:

Not according to SS-Obersturmbannführer Léon Degrelle.

Listen, dickhead. This subject has all ready been thrashed to death on this forum dozens of times with no resolution ever having been reached one way or the other.

You have nothing new to offer here other than to create division.

Old December 9th, 2008 #16
Mike Jahn
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:

White Nationalism, has been most successful in Germany from 1931-1941. Ten years Deutschland held out. If only Whites in the United States had followed Lindbergh and not supported the Jews.

Hitler's Table Talk notes on Christianity being bad, are real.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler/Table_Talk/Picker.html

Far more significant than Picker's are the original Heim Aufzeichnungen, of which one (October 25, 1941) is illustrated here. Heim ("H/") wrote them in the first person, in direct speech, and Bormann personally signed each day's notes as accurate. The several ring binders of the notes were purchased from the Bormann family, along with Bormann's own correspondence with his wife, by Swiss banker François Genoud after the war.

Austrian-born publisher George Weidenfeld published an English translation as Hitler's Table Talk, with an introduction by Hugh Trevor-Roper -- the book is still in my view one of the best windows into the mind of Hitler himself.

David Irving states that the Table Talk notes are the best insight into one of the most effective White Nation leaders ever.

First thing Whites have to do is stop worshipping the Jew Rabbi Jesus.
Hitler was critical of Christianity but he spoke highly of Jesus calling Jesus an Aryan.

Old December 9th, 2008 #17
Jim Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
Not according to SS-Obersturmbannführer Léon Degrelle.

Listen, dickhead. This subject has all ready been thrashed to death on this forum dozens of times with no resolution ever having been reached one way or the other.

You have nothing new to offer here other than to create division.
The White Race needs to free itself from Jewish Jesus worship. That's the first building block to a WN psyche.

Hitler was born a Catholic when he had no choice, but the developed, thought and changed to become a Nazi Pagan. The White Race to him was his religion.

50% of Americans and 80% of Germans are non-Christian today.

A 2002 USA Today/Gallup poll found that 50 percent of adults consider themselves religious, 33 percent say they're "spiritual but not religious" and 10 percent say they are neither spiritual nor religious.

To gain public support Hitler spoke positively to both Lutherans and Catholics, that was in an era when Deutschland still believed in the Jew as savior. Privately he had developed a more critical view of Christianity thus the Runes on the SS uniforms which you may not be aware of.

David Irving has authenticated the Table Talk notes in which Hitler slams Christianity as being Jewish.

Old December 9th, 2008 #18
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
The White Race needs to free itself from Jewish Jesus worship. That's the first building block to a WN psyche.

Hitler was born a Catholic when he had no choice, but the developed, thought and changed to become a Nazi Pagan. The White Race to him was his religion.

50% of Americans and 80% of Germans are non-Christian today.

A 2002 USA Today/Gallup poll found that 50 percent of adults consider themselves religious, 33 percent say they're "spiritual but not religious" and 10 percent say they are neither spiritual nor religious.

To gain public support Hitler spoke positively to both Lutherans and Catholics, that was in an era when Deutschland still believed in the Jew as savior. Privately he had developed a more critical view of Christianity thus the Runes on the SS uniforms which you may not be aware of.

David Irving has authenticated the Table Talk notes in which Hitler slams Christianity as being Jewish.
To suggest that Hitler had some sort of private agenda against christianity is exactly the same as saying he made some secret deal to exterminate European Jewry.

The authenticity of the notes is not in question. The notes that form the basis of Hitler's Table Talks, were idle thoughts made at meal-times. It's like bar-room talk. They are useful in understanding Hitler as a person rather than as fuhrer, but that's about all. They could change on a whim from one day to the next. For example, Hitler also mocked Himmler's desire to restore German paganism calling christianity's historical victory over paganism a mark of its own superiority.

Boorman was anti-christian and the notes are selective. So if you're going to claim that Hitler had a plan to irradicate christianity from the Third Reich you will need more evidence than that one book.

No one is claiming that Hitler was some sort of devout christian. But he did recognise its value. His religious/spiritual beliefs were vague. Hitler had no love for christian morality and there was certainly no priest in attendance when he got married - but there is enough to suggest he did have an abiding respect for the institutional christian church, so to suggest therefore he was some sort of virulent anti-christian, like Boorman, is nothing more than a bald-face lie. If he were so, the catholic church would certainly have ex-communicated him. It never has.

Last edited by Harry Flash; December 9th, 2008 at 02:43 AM.

Old December 9th, 2008 #19
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
The greatest White nation in the last 100 years, Nazi Germany, was founded by putting Christians out of power. Hitler was against Christianity.
LOL! Like I said – you have no grasp on white history – you have the jewish TV “Hitler was pagan” idea of it. Hitler was only openly backed by the Vatican.

Here are two quotes from Hitler himself:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

There’s literally THOUSANDS of quotes from Hitler claiming he was Christian including this one “I am now, and will always remain, a Catholic.”

Again, wannabe – thank the white Christians for the last two thousand years of Western Civilization (and all of Europe) whenever it’s convenient for you.

“Take back from the Christians” – that’s some backwards logic, lol.

Quote:
Jews hate Pagans and love Christians because Christians adore the Jew Jesus.
How old are you again? Christianity is the kike's #1 enemy (that's because only CHRISTIANS, not pagans, have tortured and exposed the jew since day one):

• "Christians are allied with Hell, and Christianity is worse than incest". (Abodah Zarah 17a, p.85).
• "Jesus was a bastard born of adultery." (Yebamoth 49b, p.324).
• "Mary was a whore: Jesus (Balaam) was an evil man." (Sanhedrin 106a &b, p.725).
• "Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).

“Jesus seduced, corrupted, and destroyed Israel.” Sanhedrin 107b
“in that dirt heap ... where they throw the dead bodies of dogs and asses, and where the sons of Esau [Christians] and of Ishmael [Turks], also Jesus and Mohammad, uncircumcised and unclean like dead dogs, are buried.” Zohar III:282
“Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in hot semen. Christians are boiled in dung.” Gittin 57a.
“Jesus fornicated with his jack ass.” Sanhedrin 105a-b

• "WHEN MESSIAH COMES HE WILL DESTROY THE CHRISTIANS". (Sanhedrin 99a,p.668).
• "Those who read the Gospels are doomed to Hell". (Sanhedrin 90a, 100b, pp.601-602, 680).

"Why should we believe in God? We hate Christianity and Christians. Even the best of them must be regarded as our worst enemies. They preach love of one's neighbor, and pity, which is contrary to our principles. Christian love is a hindrance to the revolution. Down with love of one's neighbor; what we want is hatred. We must know how to hate, for only at this price can we conquer the universe...The fight should also be developed in the Moslem and Catholic countries, with the same ends in view and by the same means." (Lunatcharski, The Jewish Assault on Christianity, Gerald B. Winrod, page 44)

Here's one or two more:

Quote:
"According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other to idolatry and contempt of rabbinical authority." In punishment of this blasphemy, His fate is to be immersed boiling excrement forever. The Talmud's view of Christ as a spiritual criminal and Christians as spiritual outlaws has shaped the view of classical Judaism toward Christianity for two thousand years, and continues to do so." (Dr. Israel Shahak, Christian News, 6/16/97, 3277 Boeuf Lutheran Blvd. New Haven, MO).

"According to Jewish belief, the Jewish People constitutes a species of their its own...i.e., a special, separate act of Creation by the Almighty. 'The thought of creating the Jewish People preceded every other thought' of the Almighty when creating the Universe according to the teaching of Rabbi Samuel bar Isaac."
(Bereshith Rabba 1,5)

On March 15th, 1923, the Jewish World asserted: "Fundamentally Judaism is Anti-Christian." (Waters Flowing Eastward, p. 108)

Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser wrote in "Judaism and the Christian Predicament" (New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1967) p. 59: "This is not an uncommon impression and one finds it sometimes among Jews as well as Christians; that Judaism is the religion of the Hebrew Bible. It is, of course, a fallacious impression. Judaism is not the religion of the Bible." It is not the God of the Hebrew Bible as we have just seen by their own admission. They have no need of the concept of God as they have "killed off God" a long time ago as James Yaffe comments: And so it seems we must agree with Rabbi Richard Israel, who writes in Commentary's symposium on Jewish belief, "[The current discussion on] the Death of God will cause Jews to ask, 'So what else is new?' The Jewish funeral was a much more private affair. We buried him quietly and in the middle of the night.'" (James Yaffe, "The American Jews" (New York: Random House, 1968), pg. 161)

The Jewish establishment, it hardly needs saying, is predominantly secularist and systematically anti-Christian. In fact, it is unified far more by its hostility to Christianity than by its support of Israel, on which it is somewhat divided. The more left-wing Jews are faintly critical of Israel, though never questioning its “right to exist” — that is, its right to exist on terms forbidden to any Christian country; that is, its right to deny rights to non-Jews.

A state that treated Jews as Israel treats gentiles would be condemned outright as Nazi-like. But Israel is called “democratic,” even “pluralistic.”

Explicitly “Jewish” organizations like the American Jewish Committee and the Anti-Defamation League enforce a dual standard. What is permitted to Israel is forbidden to America. This is not just thoughtless inconsistency. These organizations consciously support one set of principles here — equal rights for all, ethnic neutrality, separation of church and state — and their precise opposites in Israel, where Jewish ancestry and religion enjoy privilege. They “pass” as Jeffersonians when it serves their purpose, espousing rules that win the assent of most Americans. At the same time, they are bent on sacrificing the national interest of the United States to the interests of Israel, under the pretense that both countries’ interests are identical. (There is, of course, no countervailing American lobby in Israel.)
Joseph Sobran The Jewish Establishment

ST. JUSTIN, martyr stated in 116 A. D.: "The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."

"Today the Gentile Christians who claim of holy right have been led in the wrong path. We, of the Jewish Faith have tried for centuries to teach the Gentiles a Christ never existed, and that the story of the Virgin and of Christ is, and always has been, a fictitious lie. In the near future, when the Jewish people take over the rule of the United States, legally under our god, we will create a new education system, providing that our god is the only one to follow, and proving that the Christ story is a fake...Christianity will be abolished." (M.A. Levy, Secretary of the World League of Liberal Jews, in a speech in Los Angeles, California, August, 1949)

"Why should we believe in God? We hate Christianity and Christians. Even the best of them must be regarded as our worst enemies. They preach love of one's neighbor, and pity, which is contrary to our principles. Christian love is a hindrance to the revolution. Down with love of one's neighbor; what we want is hatred. We must know how to hate, for only at this price can we conquer the universe...The fight should also be developed in the Moslem and Catholic countries, with the same ends in view and by the same means." (Lunatcharski, The Jewish Assault on Christianity, Gerald B. Winrod, page 44)

"There is no doubt that the...Jews aided the Persians with all the men they could muster, and that the help they gave was considerable. Once Jerusalem was in Persian hands a terrible massacre of Christians took place, and the Jews are accused of having taken the lead in this massacre." (A History of Palestine from 135 A.D. to Modern Times, James Parkes, p. 81; The Iron Curtain Over America, John Beaty, p. 194).

"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." (Charles A. Weisman, Who is Esau-Edom?, p. 28).

"Once we perceive that it is Judaism which is the root cause of antisemitism, otherwise irrational or inexplicable aspects of antisemitism become rationally explicable...Only something representing a threat to the core values, allegiances and beliefs of others could cause such universal, deep and lasting hatred. This Judaism has done..." (Why the Jews: by Denis Prager and Joseph Telushkin, 1985)

Dr. Albert M. Gessman, writing in the Winter 1969 number of the conservative Jewish journal, "Issues." After contrasting critically almost nine pages of glaring differences between Judaism and Christianity to the disadvantage of the latter, and after reviewing the back-grounds of both religions, he concludes that, "A Judeo-Christian heritage or tradition in the proper sense of that hyphenated word does not exist; it has no foundation in historical fact." 'Modern Jewry' Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, p. 41.

"It is a favorite ruse of the Jews to represent the Christians as their only enemies; in reality the persecution of the Jews began long before the Christian era, nor has it since then been confined to countries where the Christian religion prevails. If Christendom is to be accused of ingratitude for the privilege of harboring numbers of Jews in her midst, the pagan world showed itself quite equally ungrateful. Egyptians, Persians, and Assyrians kept them in complete subjection; indeed, owing to their racial characteristics, it was found impossible even under the more liberal rägime of Alexander the Great's successors to receive them into the community of nations." (World Revolution, Nesta Webster, p. 162).

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote: "The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to worked so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."

Extra:

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form: "The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today." (Roman History)

A.N. FIELD, in Today's Greatest Problem: "Once the Jewishness of Bolshevism is understood, its otherwise puzzling features become understandable. Hatred of Christianity, for instance, is not a Russian characteristic; it is a Jewish one."

"The Jews are not a part of a vast Whole which they re-integrate in dying, but they are a Whole in themselves, defying space, time, life, and death. Can God be outside the Whole? If he exists, necessarily he confounds himself with this Whole...Thus Divinity in Judaism is contained in the exaltation of the entity represented by the Race - passionnel entity, eternal flame, it is the Divine essence. It must be preserved and perpetuated, therefore the idea of pure and impure was created." (Nomades, Kadmi Cohen, (1929).
I can keep going if you like - you obviously need some education.

Now please submit any proof that the kike hates "pagans."

Until then you're just another poser spreading the kike’s manure.

Old December 9th, 2008 #20
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
David Irving states that Table Talk is authentic.
Yes, it is:

Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bolshevism the destroyer. Nevertheless, the Galilean, who later was called Christ, intended something quite different. He must be regarded as a popular leader who too up His position against Jewry. Galilee was a colony where the Romans had probably installed Gallic legionaries, and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore-- of a whore and a Roman soldier.

The decisive falsification of Jesus's doctrine was the work of St. Paul. He gave himself to this work with subtlety and for purposes of personal exploitation. For the Galiean's object was to liberate His country from Jewish oppression. He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him. -Hitler [Table-Talk, p. 76]

Christ was an Aryan, and St. Paul used his doctrine to mobilise the criminal underworld and thus organise a proto-Bolsevism. -Hitler [Table-Talk, p. 143]

Luther had the merit of rising against the Pope and the organisation of the Church. It was the first of the great revolutions. And thanks to his translation of the Bible, Luther replaced our dialects by the great German language! -Table-Talk [p. 9]

I envisage the future, therefore, as follows: First of all, to each man his private creed. Superstition shall not lose its rights. The Party is sheltered from the danger of competing with the religions. -Table-Talk [p. 62]

We don't want to educate anyone in atheism. Table-Talk [p. 6]

An uneducated man, on the other hand, runs the risk of going over to atheism (which is a return to the state of the animal)... Table-Talk [p. 59]

It seems to me that nothing would be more foolish than to re-establish the worship of Wotan. Our old mythology had ceased to be viable when Christianity implanted itself. -Table-Talk [p. 61]

Thread