White - European - Aryan

Default Chris Kempling (Canada)

http://stephenboissoin.blogspot.com/...sung-hero.html

Old April 19th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Saturday, October 11, 2008
Chris Kempling: An Unsung Hero

The significant persecution that Dr. Chris Kempling has faced here in Canada has not received the attention that it should have. He is a quiet, gentle and humble man. I have spoken to him on many occasions and his integrity is clearly evident. His story gives me courage!!!

What has and is occurring to him should anger us....especially if you are a Christian living in BC or simply a freedom loving individual.

Google the name Chris Kempling if you wish to learn more about how this brave man has been attacked here in our own Canada. His story is a disgrace. Here is a link to his address before a United Nations Commission on Human Rights Delegate Briefing in New York City http://www.catholiceducation.org/art...n/pch0080.html.

Following is a speech Dr. Kempling gave at a BC Parents & Teachers for Life event.

What I’m not Allowed to Say
-by Dr. Chris Kempling Psy.D. R.C.C. October 20, 2007

I am not allowed to speak publicly about homosexuality. I’ve been banned from being a school counsellor. I’ve been convicted of “personal harassment” because a colleague didn’t like a letter to the editor I wrote, even though I had never once communicated with that person on the matter. I’ve served a total of four months of suspension without pay and have countless letters of discipline on my personnel file, none of which has to do with my on-the-job performance. It’s no picnic standing up to the gay juggernaut. But I haven’t given up yet.

On Thursday, I attended a workshop at the BC School Counsellors Conference, entitled Coming Out and Sexual Minority Students: What’s the Big Deal? The presenter urged us to help confused teenagers come out to their peers. So I thought I’d inform him that there was a big deal. I asked him if he was aware of the research done by Gary Remafidi, a homosexual pediatrician, who found in 1991 that ¾ of all first suicide attempts by gay youth followed self-labeling, and that 1/3 attempt suicide in the first year after coming out. Dr. Remafidi also found that in his study group, 30% admitted to prostituting themselves, 51% had been arrested for a criminal offense and 85% used illegal drugs. Yet this is the “healthy” lifestyle the school system wants to urge our young people to embrace as “normal”.

Here is some additional data of this normal alternative lifestyle, done right here in Vancouver by Dr. Robert Hogg, at the BC Centre of Excellence in HIV-AIDS. He studied 700 gay men under the age of 30. He found that the level of HIV infections increased an astonishing 300% in the previous five years and that their lifespan was being shortened by 8-20 years. Hogg and his colleagues continue to be upset when social conservatives quote his statistics. Yet here we are on the brink of changing the entire school curriculum in BC to teach that homosexual behaviour is safe and normal. It is neither, and that is why I have taken the risks I have.

Perhaps I’ll briefly recap how this all got started. On May 9th of 2002 I was convicted of conduct unbecoming a member of the BC College of Teachers . The reason was because I expressed my opinion in my local newspaper. Between April 1997 and July, 2000, I wrote one freelance column and six letters to the editor of my town’s newspaper, which questioned the wisdom of promoting the homosexual agenda. I provided factual information on rates of promiscuity and disease infection which had been previously published in scholarly journals. I said that many religions consider homosexuality to be immoral, that it may be caused by negative psycho-social influences, and that it was nothing to be applauded. I said that I would refuse to be a false teacher, compromising my faith to teach information which the Bible clearly says is immoral. I said this not in my classroom, or my staff room, but on the editorial pages of my local newspaper. I had thought that the editorial page was a place where all Canadians have the right to express their points of view, whether other people like them or not. I highly value the freedom of the press, and all points of view should be represented in our newspapers, including those opposed to ours.

I appealed the conviction to the BC Supreme Court, but lost in February of 2004. I appealed to the BC Court of Appeal and lost again in June, 2005. I appealed to the Supreme Court of Canada but it was rejected. As a last resort, I sent my case to the UN Commission on Human Rights in Geneva . I did not get any response at all. As a result of my case, teachers are not be able to write privately to their own supervisors to question a new curriculum resource, write privately their own elected officials on a matter of public policy, nor can they able to address the topic of homosexuality in post-graduate research papers. I was disciplined for doing all of these things. This is an unacceptable restriction of freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and freedom of intellectual expression.

The College presented no complaints about what I had written publicly from teachers, none from students, none from parents, and most importantly, none from any member of the gay community. The people who did disagree with me did so by writing their own letters to the editor, and I fully support their right to do that.

My school district supervisors have also decided to silence me. They have disciplined me repeatedly for speaking out, including for advertising my intention to offer orientation change therapy services through my private practice. On March 31, 2005, I appeared before a formal hearing of the Quesnel School Board to explain why I publicly criticized the government’s same sex marriage legislation. I was then suspended for three months without pay, even though not one homosexual person has gone on record to complain about what I wrote. I filed a Human Rights complaint against the school district for religious discrimination, but surprise, surprise, they did not even bother to investigate my complaint. In June , 2005, I was requested by the parliamentary committee examining the same sex marriage bill to testify before them. I agreed, but when I returned from Ottawa , I was slapped with yet another disciplinary letter. It was only after MP’s Vic Toews and the NDP’s Bill Siksay (who happens to be gay) wrote to the school board reminding them that is a federal offense to intimidate an official witness of parliament that they backed down.

My latest letter of discipline came last spring. In an article discussing the proposed legislation increasing the age of consent from 14 to 16, our local Member of Parliament was quoted as saying that there was very little opposition to this bill. But I happened to know that there was opposition to it from EGALE Canada (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere). They submitted a formal brief to Parliament arguing that raising the age of consent was a bad idea. So I wrote a letter to the editor pointing out that there was opposition to the bill and it was from EGALE. I received a letter from my Director of Instruction saying I had crossed the line again. I then challenged my superior to defend EGALE’s wish to have continued sexual access to 14 and 15 year olds, but imagine that, he declined and backed off further discipline.

I have one more round to go with the College of Teachers , who are considering whether to discipline me again for my January 2005 letter to the editor criticizing same sex marriage. I will likely be facing more discipline. I am a Christian seven days a week, both on the job and off the job, and I will not compromise my faith to teach falsehoods to children. As servants of the Most High God, it is our duty to speak up courageously for what is right. I do not know what may become of me, of my career.

But here is what the book of Ecclesiasticus says of such a situation, and this is God’s message for those of us who call Christ our Lord: “My son, if you aspire to serve the Lord, prepare yourself for an ordeal. Be sincere of heart, be steadfast, and do not be alarmed when disaster comes. Cling to him and do not leave him, so that you may be honoured at the end of your days. Whatever happens to you, accept it, and in the uncertainties of your humble state, be patient, since gold is tested in the fire, and chosen men in the furnace of humiliation. Trust Him and he will uphold you, follow a straight path and hope in Him. You who fear the Lord, wait for his mercy; do not turn aside in case you fall. You who fear the Lord, trust him and you will not be bilked of your reward. You who fear the Lord hope for good things, for everlasting happiness and mercy. Look at the generations of old and see: who ever trusted in the Lord and was put to shame? Or who ever feared him steadfastly and was left forsaken? Or who ever called out to him, and was ignored? For the Lord is compassionate and merciful, he forgives sins, and saves in days of distress. Woe to faint hearts and listless hands…Woe to the listless heart that has no faith, for such will have no protection. Woe to you who have lost the will to endure; what will you do at the Lord’s visitation? Those who fear the Lord do not disdain his words, and those who love him keep his ways. Those who fear the Lord do their best to please him, and those who love him find satisfaction in his Law. Those who fear the Lord keep their hearts prepared and humble themselves in his presence. Let us fall into the hands of the Lord, not into the hands of men; for as His majesty is, so too is His mercy.”

My friends, the fate of our children rests with you, because the secular humanists who control our school systems are bent on imposing their worldview on all Canadian children, no matter what their sincere religious beliefs may be. And if that conflicts with their parent’s beliefs—well too bad. You can just keep quiet while we indoctrinate your children. But here is what Abraham Kuyper, the great Dutch statesman who believed that Christian principles and civil politics were not incompatible: “When the principles that run against your deepest convictions begin to win the day, then the battle is your calling, and peace has become sin. You must, at the price of dearest peace, lay your convictions bare before friend and enemy with all the fire of your faith.” Godless principles are now winning the day, and now is the time to go to battle for the lives of our children and our children’s children.

Thank you for inviting me to speak, and may God bless you all.
Posted by Stephen Boissoin at Saturday, October 11, 2008

Old April 19th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Saturday, October 11, 2008
Chris Kempling: An Unsung Hero

The significant persecution that Dr. Chris Kempling has faced here in Canada has not received the attention that it should have. He is a quiet, gentle and humble man. I have spoken to him on many occasions and his integrity is clearly evident. His story gives me courage!!!

What has and is occurring to him should anger us....especially if you are a Christian living in BC or simply a freedom loving individual.

Google the name Chris Kempling if you wish to learn more about how this brave man has been attacked here in our own Canada. His story is a disgrace. Here is a link to his address before a United Nations Commission on Human Rights Delegate Briefing in New York City http://www.catholiceducation.org/art...n/pch0080.html.

Following is a speech Dr. Kempling gave at a BC Parents & Teachers for Life event.

What I’m not Allowed to Say
-by Dr. Chris Kempling Psy.D. R.C.C. October 20, 2007

I am not allowed to speak publicly about homosexuality. I’ve been banned from being a school counsellor. I’ve been convicted of “personal harassment” because a colleague didn’t like a letter to the editor I wrote, even though I had never once communicated with that person on the matter. I’ve served a total of four months of suspension without pay and have countless letters of discipline on my personnel file, none of which has to do with my on-the-job performance. It’s no picnic standing up to the gay juggernaut. But I haven’t given up yet.

On Thursday, I attended a workshop at the BC School Counsellors Conference, entitled Coming Out and Sexual Minority Students: What’s the Big Deal? The presenter urged us to help confused teenagers come out to their peers. So I thought I’d inform him that there was a big deal. I asked him if he was aware of the research done by Gary Remafidi, a homosexual pediatrician, who found in 1991 that ¾ of all first suicide attempts by gay youth followed self-labeling, and that 1/3 attempt suicide in the first year after coming out. Dr. Remafidi also found that in his study group, 30% admitted to prostituting themselves, 51% had been arrested for a criminal offense and 85% used illegal drugs. Yet this is the “healthy” lifestyle the school system wants to urge our young people to embrace as “normal”.

Here is some additional data of this normal alternative lifestyle, done right here in Vancouver by Dr. Robert Hogg, at the BC Centre of Excellence in HIV-AIDS. He studied 700 gay men under the age of 30. He found that the level of HIV infections increased an astonishing 300% in the previous five years and that their lifespan was being shortened by 8-20 years. Hogg and his colleagues continue to be upset when social conservatives quote his statistics. Yet here we are on the brink of changing the entire school curriculum in BC to teach that homosexual behaviour is safe and normal. It is neither, and that is why I have taken the risks I have.

Perhaps I’ll briefly recap how this all got started. On May 9th of 2002 I was convicted of conduct unbecoming a member of the BC College of Teachers . The reason was because I expressed my opinion in my local newspaper. Between April 1997 and July, 2000, I wrote one freelance column and six letters to the editor of my town’s newspaper, which questioned the wisdom of promoting the homosexual agenda. I provided factual information on rates of promiscuity and disease infection which had been previously published in scholarly journals. I said that many religions consider homosexuality to be immoral, that it may be caused by negative psycho-social influences, and that it was nothing to be applauded. I said that I would refuse to be a false teacher, compromising my faith to teach information which the Bible clearly says is immoral. I said this not in my classroom, or my staff room, but on the editorial pages of my local newspaper. I had thought that the editorial page was a place where all Canadians have the right to express their points of view, whether other people like them or not. I highly value the freedom of the press, and all points of view should be represented in our newspapers, including those opposed to ours.

I appealed the conviction to the BC Supreme Court, but lost in February of 2004. I appealed to the BC Court of Appeal and lost again in June, 2005. I appealed to the Supreme Court of Canada but it was rejected. As a last resort, I sent my case to the UN Commission on Human Rights in Geneva . I did not get any response at all. As a result of my case, teachers are not be able to write privately to their own supervisors to question a new curriculum resource, write privately their own elected officials on a matter of public policy, nor can they able to address the topic of homosexuality in post-graduate research papers. I was disciplined for doing all of these things. This is an unacceptable restriction of freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and freedom of intellectual expression.

The College presented no complaints about what I had written publicly from teachers, none from students, none from parents, and most importantly, none from any member of the gay community. The people who did disagree with me did so by writing their own letters to the editor, and I fully support their right to do that.

My school district supervisors have also decided to silence me. They have disciplined me repeatedly for speaking out, including for advertising my intention to offer orientation change therapy services through my private practice. On March 31, 2005, I appeared before a formal hearing of the Quesnel School Board to explain why I publicly criticized the government’s same sex marriage legislation. I was then suspended for three months without pay, even though not one homosexual person has gone on record to complain about what I wrote. I filed a Human Rights complaint against the school district for religious discrimination, but surprise, surprise, they did not even bother to investigate my complaint. In June , 2005, I was requested by the parliamentary committee examining the same sex marriage bill to testify before them. I agreed, but when I returned from Ottawa , I was slapped with yet another disciplinary letter. It was only after MP’s Vic Toews and the NDP’s Bill Siksay (who happens to be gay) wrote to the school board reminding them that is a federal offense to intimidate an official witness of parliament that they backed down.

My latest letter of discipline came last spring. In an article discussing the proposed legislation increasing the age of consent from 14 to 16, our local Member of Parliament was quoted as saying that there was very little opposition to this bill. But I happened to know that there was opposition to it from EGALE Canada (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere). They submitted a formal brief to Parliament arguing that raising the age of consent was a bad idea. So I wrote a letter to the editor pointing out that there was opposition to the bill and it was from EGALE. I received a letter from my Director of Instruction saying I had crossed the line again. I then challenged my superior to defend EGALE’s wish to have continued sexual access to 14 and 15 year olds, but imagine that, he declined and backed off further discipline.

I have one more round to go with the College of Teachers , who are considering whether to discipline me again for my January 2005 letter to the editor criticizing same sex marriage. I will likely be facing more discipline. I am a Christian seven days a week, both on the job and off the job, and I will not compromise my faith to teach falsehoods to children. As servants of the Most High God, it is our duty to speak up courageously for what is right. I do not know what may become of me, of my career.

But here is what the book of Ecclesiasticus says of such a situation, and this is God’s message for those of us who call Christ our Lord: “My son, if you aspire to serve the Lord, prepare yourself for an ordeal. Be sincere of heart, be steadfast, and do not be alarmed when disaster comes. Cling to him and do not leave him, so that you may be honoured at the end of your days. Whatever happens to you, accept it, and in the uncertainties of your humble state, be patient, since gold is tested in the fire, and chosen men in the furnace of humiliation. Trust Him and he will uphold you, follow a straight path and hope in Him. You who fear the Lord, wait for his mercy; do not turn aside in case you fall. You who fear the Lord, trust him and you will not be bilked of your reward. You who fear the Lord hope for good things, for everlasting happiness and mercy. Look at the generations of old and see: who ever trusted in the Lord and was put to shame? Or who ever feared him steadfastly and was left forsaken? Or who ever called out to him, and was ignored? For the Lord is compassionate and merciful, he forgives sins, and saves in days of distress. Woe to faint hearts and listless hands…Woe to the listless heart that has no faith, for such will have no protection. Woe to you who have lost the will to endure; what will you do at the Lord’s visitation? Those who fear the Lord do not disdain his words, and those who love him keep his ways. Those who fear the Lord do their best to please him, and those who love him find satisfaction in his Law. Those who fear the Lord keep their hearts prepared and humble themselves in his presence. Let us fall into the hands of the Lord, not into the hands of men; for as His majesty is, so too is His mercy.”

My friends, the fate of our children rests with you, because the secular humanists who control our school systems are bent on imposing their worldview on all Canadian children, no matter what their sincere religious beliefs may be. And if that conflicts with their parent’s beliefs—well too bad. You can just keep quiet while we indoctrinate your children. But here is what Abraham Kuyper, the great Dutch statesman who believed that Christian principles and civil politics were not incompatible: “When the principles that run against your deepest convictions begin to win the day, then the battle is your calling, and peace has become sin. You must, at the price of dearest peace, lay your convictions bare before friend and enemy with all the fire of your faith.” Godless principles are now winning the day, and now is the time to go to battle for the lives of our children and our children’s children.

Thank you for inviting me to speak, and may God bless you all.
Posted by Stephen Boissoin at Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thread