Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 22nd, 2020 #61
Johan
Banned

House searches yield 1,900 cannabis plants and 600,000 euros in cash, eight Albanians arrested.

20-11-20

During searches in Brussels, the police department of the AMOW police zone found three cannabis plantations with a total of 1,900 plants and also seized more than half a million euros. In addition, eight Albanians were also arrested.

https://www.hln.be/brussel/huiszoeki...eerd~a6396b58/

Old November 22nd, 2020 #62
Stewart Meadows

Here's yet another news story from Italy about an Albanian murderer:

Quote:
Albanian held for Bari woman's murder

'Revenge' after being fired from pizzeria

30 November 2016
15:52

(ANSA) - Bari, November 30 - A 29-year-old Albanian man was arrested Tuesday night for allegedly killing a Bari woman in revenge for being fired from her son's pizzeria.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...031bb1b78.html

And if some of our readers are wondering why I'm posting about such an "old" crime case (from 2016), it's because most crimes in Italy that involve Albanian perpetrators aren't reported in the international jewish media, so it's difficult to find English-language articles about this stuff.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #63
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
Ok, Shlomo. Long ago you had claimed we Serbs committed military crimes against Europeans (pro-NATO lie), now you claim we have not, tomorrow you claim we did again, whatever profits you. At least try to be consistent with your anti-Serb lie.
More nonsense from you. In the thread that you quoted from, I wrote that both sides (Serbs and Croats) committed war crimes in the Croatian War of Independence, and I stand by my comments even though they might bother some people. (And you can stop writing "we Serbs" because everybody here sees through your lies.)

In any case, that's off topic because this thread is about Albanians, especially their overrepresentation in European crime rates, and their ties to international jewry. You're doing everything you can to derail this important topic, but you're bound to fail because I (and probably other forum members as well) have more material to post, and that will keep the thread on track despite your clownish, poorly written troll garbage.

Old November 23rd, 2020 #64
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
In any case, that's off topic because this thread is about Albanians, especially their overrepresentation in European crime rates, and their ties to international jewry. You're doing everything you can to derail this important topic, but you're bound to fail because I (and probably other forum members as well) have more material to post, and that will keep the thread on track despite your clownish, poorly written troll garbage.
Please pay attention to the following.

It is sad to see some good topics being tainted by disputes between members, and post things that have nothing to do with the topic.

To counteract this kind of disaster, it would be possible to create a thread in the madhouse, in which we will then deposit/move these placements.

This is an adult forum, so please behave accordingly.

The forum rules say the following about this ;

7. No spamming the board

In general, be serious. Don't make loose accusations. Don't lie.

Here are the very basic forum rules as established by Alex Linder.

Old November 23rd, 2020 #65
Stewart Meadows

Yes, those are wise words, Johan. I'll keep your advice in mind.

Here's yet another article about how Albania's pathetic leaders suck up to the despicable jews:

Quote:
Albanian President Honors Rabbi Arthur Schneier

May 12, 2015 By Masha Leon

Not quite two weeks after being knighted by Pope Francis and made a member of the Papal Order of St. Sylvester, Park East Synagogue’s Senior Rabbi Arthur Schneier received Albania’s Presidential Medal for Special Civilian Merits at a ceremony on May 8th held at New York’s Russian Tea Room.

Addressing a roomful of international consuls general, representatives to the United Nations, New York City political personalities, His Excellency, President of the Republic of Albania — Bujar Nishani made the presentation. He touted Rabbi Schneier for “his contribution, his tireless and unsparing work for more than a quarter of a century in favor of peace, understanding and tolerance, in support of Albanian issues and forging historic ties and cooperation between Albanians and Jews.”

President Nishani declared: “I am honored to be here among you — our ancient Jewish friends. I can tell you without an iota of hesitation that together we feel at home though we are away from home.”
(...)
Rabbi Schneier responded: “ I first learned about Albania when I was eight years old in my birthplace Vienna, Austria in 1938. Following the Anschluss. We were trying to escape…many countries closed their doors and as a child I remember Albania welcomed Jewish refugees from Germany…My first experience with Albania was [during the 1991 Reconciliation] when I went as head of The Appeal of Conscience Delegation and then Secretary of State Jim Baker was welcomed by 300,000 Albanians.”

What was alluded to—but not fully articulated — was the extraordinary behavior of Albanians [many Muslim] — toward both their own Jewish neighbors as well as Jewish refugees who sought asylum during WW II. At Yad Vashem there are posters listing the Jewish Holocaust victims in all the Nazi-occupied countries. Albania’s poster is the only one with a Zero!
https://forward.com/schmooze/308003/...thur-schneier/

Old November 24th, 2020 #66
Stewart Meadows

It seems that Albanians - even senior citizens - like to rape young girls:

Quote:
British girl, 14, is 'raped by Albanian hotel worker' while on family holiday in Corfu as 32-year-old man is arrested

By BRYONY JEWELL FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 22:33 GMT, 16 August 2019 | UPDATED: 22:52 GMT, 16 August 2019

A 14-year-old British girl has allegedly been raped by an Albanian hotel worker while on holiday with her family in Corfu.

The man, 32, was arrested yesterday after the teenager's parents called police in Dassia, on the east of the Greek island, on Wednesday.

It is thought that the man confessed to the alleged sex attack and he was quickly identified by the young girl, reports the Sun.

A source said: 'He was turned over to the police and has confessed to the rape. A case file has been opened against him.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...day-Corfu.html

Quote:
Minor Sexually Assaulted by Former School Employee and Three Others in Tirana

A 65-year old man has sexually assaulted a 15-year old girl in Tirana.

The man, Abaz Doku, was the former watchman of the school the minor attended.

Police said that the assault took place at the home of the man’s brother, who at the time was out of the country. The perpetrator filmed the assault and shared the recording with three local young men, respectively 20, 16, and 15 years old.

The three used the recording as blackmail in order to also assault the minor.
https://exit.al/en/2020/06/02/minor-...ers-in-tirana/

Here's an Italian-language newspaper article about a 65-year-old Albanian man who sexually assaulted an underage girl in the Italian city of Brescia:

Quote:
Molestie sessuali alla fermata del bus: 65enne arrestato a Brescia

Fermato e denunciato un albanese di 65 anni, accusato di molestie nei confronti di una ragazza ancora minorenne. Ad accompagnarlo in caserma alcuni passanti che hanno assistito alla scena

Redazione
03 febbraio 2014 09:38

Un uomo di 65 anni di origini albanesi è accusato di aver molestato ripetutamente una ragazzina, a due passi dal centro città, nel tardo pomeriggio di venerdì. Fermato da alcuni passanti, e accompagnato poi in caserma, è stato rilasciato perché incensurato: della vittima, invece, non si hanno avuto più notizie.
https://www.bresciatoday.it/cronaca/...-sessuali.html

Old November 25th, 2020 #67
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Police target human trafficking network in raids across Germany

By InfoMigrants Published on : 2020/07/02

German police have raided 26 premises across the country on Wednesday during an operation to dismantle human trafficking rings. Three suspects have been detained, who are alleged to have links to a criminal group run by a 65-year-old Kosovan national, who was also arrested.

The alleged Kosovan ring leader is reported to go by the pseudonym of "the ambassador” among people smugglers. He is accused of providing fake immigration stamps to illegal migrants for money, dealing mostly with Albanians. The dpa news agency reports that he thus made it look like the illegal migrants had been granted permanent residence in Germany.

The investigation also targeted 28 others who are alleged to have helped with the procuring of forged documents as well as being in the country illegally.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...across-germany

Old November 25th, 2020 #68
Donny

Albanians plot genetically close to mainland Greeks, central Italians and Bulgarians not Chechens.

Albanians indeed have one of the highest crime rate if not the highest in Europe but Serbia and Russia have their own mafia too. I can easily cite the crimes commited by Serbs just lately maybe not as much as Albanians but still.

Stewart, your research on the Jews is nonsense. You open threads and then post some wierd links that are not related and pretends that you did actually something, when the actual proof is missing. This is as stupid as filling a Calculus exams with butterflies. It's not just you, it's 90% of the forum.

There are Croat, Serb, American and German politicans that support the Jews does that mean that all those nationalities are the pawns of Jews? Do you know the basic laws of logic? America is controlled by many different groups, even Jews themselves don't agree with each other.
Do you know that Italy has a population of 60 million, crimes happen everyday there even by natives, is the Jewish media hiding the crimes happening daily in Italy? Since when are the crimes in Italy business of America. (That Jews are trying to hide. For what reason?)

Why are the Jews founding the Mexican and Albanian mafia but not the Russian mafia?

Do you know how many times has the definition of the white race changed?

Old November 26th, 2020 #69
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Albanians plot genetically close to mainland Greeks, central Italians and Bulgarians not Chechens.

Albanians indeed have one of the highest crime rate if not the highest in Europe but Serbia and Russia have their own mafia too. I can easily cite the crimes commited by Serbs just lately maybe not as much as Albanians but still.

Stewart, your research on the Jews is nonsense. You open threads and then post some wierd links that are not related and pretends that you did actually something, when the actual proof is missing. This is as stupid as filling a Calculus exams with butterflies. It's not just you, it's 90% of the forum.

There are Croat, Serb, American and German politicans that support the Jews does that mean that all those nationalities are the pawns of Jews? Do you know the basic laws of logic? America is controlled by many different groups, even Jews themselves don't agree with each other.
Do you know that Italy has a population of 60 million, crimes happen everyday there even by natives, is the Jewish media hiding the crimes happening daily in Italy? Since when are the crimes in Italy business of America. (That Jews are trying to hide. For what reason?)

Why are the Jews founding the Mexican and Albanian mafia but not the Russian mafia?

Do you know how many times has the definition of the white race changed?
You really made another sockpuppet account just for this thread?
Salt level 10000

Last edited by Dominus; November 26th, 2020 at 11:05 AM.

Old November 26th, 2020 #70
Paul Anthony
Banned

I posted this article in another thread today:

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-p...ttack/46182782

A 28yr old female jihadi, ans swiss born! I can't find where her parents are from, but if she is swiss born and a muslim jihadi you can probably guess!?

Old November 26th, 2020 #71
Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Salt level 10000
No this is my only account. I am not a WN.

Old November 26th, 2020 #72
Fico

Quote:
Albanians indeed have one of the highest crime rate if not the highest in Europe but Serbia and Russia have their own mafia too.
Albanians had SS division in ww2 and I can in general agree with you. I do not have good opinion about states who you mention including Albania just because of mafia problem and if you want,yes,Croatia also have their own mafia what is reason why many Croats are going in West including two former croatian moderators on Stormfornt. Just look histroy of Balkan nationas and southern Italy.

There is not proof that Jews control albanian mafia,I think that are each criminal organizations separate. Btw,I remember when serbian criminals feel envy on non-white immgirants because they are competition in drug traffic. Albanians are totally unimportant geopolitically and White criminals on Balkan and Eastern europe mostly descedants of communist made to average White person hard lifes with poor wages including for me also.

If someone want to smuggle non-white immigration, White mafia in Eastern Europe,southern Italy and Balkan will make this dirty jobs if you pay to them. According to me,only minority of Slavs are competent Whites what is reason why I do not have hope in Slavic nations who are white with lot white garbages. And yes,Albanians and Bosniaks are No1 garbage on Balkan because they accept Islam after Turks left Europe.

I know why is this topic created,it is created because of Kosovo who is lost because Albanians had strong birthrate comparing to Serbians who with low price sell their homes to them and came to northern Serbia,Serbs themselves recognized this on Serbian section in Stormfront. It is not just problem of Serbis,it will happen with all europeans with non-white immigrants.

Last edited by Fico; November 26th, 2020 at 11:53 AM.

Old November 26th, 2020 #73
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Salt level 10000

Excellent, well-written, fact-based threads like this one always make the pro-jewish activists/trolls/disruptors crawl out from under their rocks in order to do damage control. It's always the same script.

Now let's get back to the topic.

Albanians absolutely love the anti-white jew hag, art thief and mass murderer Madeleine Albright a.k.a. Madeleine Jana Korbel Albright a.k.a. Marie Jana Korbelová:

Quote:
JUNE 12, 20195:46 PM

Kosovo Albanians welcome Clinton, Albright 20 years after NATO intervention

By Fatos Bytyci

PRISTINA (Reuters) - Thousands of Kosovo Albanians turned out on Wednesday to welcome back former U.S. president Bill Clinton and his ex-top diplomat Madeleine Albright 20 years after they helped engineer the NATO air war that ousted Serbian forces.

Clinton, 72, and Albright, 82, were greeted like rock stars in the Kosovo capital Pristina where a statue of Albright was unveiled in the city center for the occasion, joining one of Clinton erected earlier on a boulevard named after him.

Majority-Albanian Kosovo declared independence from Serbia in 2008, nine years after NATO air strikes ended Belgrade’s repressive grip on the territory following a brutal counter-insurgency campaign by Serbian security forces.

“I love this country and it will always be one of the greatest honors of my life to have stood with you against ethnic cleansing (by Serbian forces) and for freedom,” Clinton told thousands gathered in sweltering heat in downtown Pristina.

Marking the 20th anniversary of NATO peacekeeping troops entering Kosovo after Serbian forces left, Kosovo President Hashim Thaci awarded Clinton and Albright medals of freedom “for the liberty he brought to us and the peace to entire region.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-k...-idUSKCN1TD1ZU

Quote:
Madeleine Jana Korbel Albright[2] (born Marie Jana Korbelová; May 15, 1937)[3][4] is an American politician and diplomat who served as the first female United States Secretary of State in U.S. history from 1997 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton.[5]
(...)
On May 12, 1996, Albright defended UN sanctions against Iraq on a 60 Minutes segment in which Lesley Stahl asked her, "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?" and Albright replied, "We think the price is worth it."[110]
(...)
Following the Washington Post's profile of Albright by Michael Dobbs, an Austrian man named Philipp Harmer launched legal action against Albright, claiming her father had illegally taken possession of artwork that belonged to his great-grandfather, Karl Nebrich.[120]
(...)
Albright's involvement in the NATO bombing of Serbia was the main cause of the demonstration – a sensitive topic which became even more controversial when it was revealed that her investment firm, Albright Capital Management, was preparing to bid in the proposed privatization of Kosovo's state-owned telecom and postal company, Post and Telecom of Kosovo. In an article published by the New York-based magazine Bloomberg Businessweek, it was estimated that the deal could be as large as €600 million. Serbia opposed the sale, and intended to file a lawsuit to block it, alleging that the rights of former Serbian employees were not respected.[125]
(...)
Her parents had converted from Judaism to Catholicism in 1941, during her early childhood, while still in Czechoslovakia, in an effort to avoid anti-Jewish persecution before they immigrated to the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_Albright

Madeleine Albright. "Trust me, goyim."

Old November 26th, 2020 #74
Donny

I was not just talking about this thread.
I am sorry but those articles are easy to find when Jews are overrepresented in the media.

Old November 26th, 2020 #75
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Stewart, your research on the Jews is nonsense. You open threads and then post some wierd links that are not related and pretends that you did actually something, when the actual proof is missing.
Actually, this is a clumsy lie since anybody who bothers to go through my posting history can see that when I accuse jews of something, I back up my claims with proof.

For example, I started a thread about how pedophilia is extremely common among jews, and how jewish leaders do everything they can to protect their fellow tribesmen who rape children, and I backed up my claims with articles from jewish newspapers and news sites, like The Jewish Week, Times of Israel, JTA, etc. Our lurkers can read it for themselves:

Jews refuse to report jewish pedophiles to the (non-jewish) police

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549697

Where are the false claims that I allegedly make, "Donny"? Where are the "weird off-topic links" that you're talking about?

Then there's my thread about how jews kidnap Eastern European women and take them to Pissrael where they force them to become sex slaves, and as usual I posted articles from well-known sources, like the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Jews force European women to become sex slaves in Israel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550967

Again, where are the false claims and "weird off-topic links"? If you foolishly believe that what I've written about jews in my VNN threads is untrue, then you're welcome to debate me, but do it in the proper place, and not here in Dominus' thread about Albanians.

Quote:
I am not a WN.
Gee, there's a shocker.

Old November 27th, 2020 #76
Johan
Banned

Quote:
No this is my only account. I am not a WN.
What are you then?

What are you doing here on the forum, what do you expect to find here?

Very normal if you introduce yourself / make yourself known as a newbie!

Old November 27th, 2020 #77
Paul Anthony
Banned

[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you from experience that the real Russian Mafia are jews. Hollywierd has made the Russian mafia out to be an Orthodox Catholic group, and some of the lower members are. However if you look at the Russian mafia bosses you'll find it's a jewish org.

Here is just 1 example:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/out-of...o-return-home/

Old November 27th, 2020 #78
Johan
Banned

Default Albanians loves jews for a long time!

Albania, only country with more Jews after the Holohoax, inaugurates memorial

TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania unveiled a Holohoax memorial in the capital on Thursday to honor the dead and the Albanians who protected Jews from the Nazis.

The marble memorial was put at an entrance to Tirana’s Artificial Lake Park, close to Mother Teresa Square. The inscription was written in three languages — English, Hebrew and Albanian — and it said that “Albanians, Christians and Muslims endangered their lives to protect and save the Jews.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/albani...rotected-jews/

The Israeli minister calls on the world to take Albania's example regarding anti-Semitism

The Minister of Diaspora of Israel, Omer Yankelevich, called on the entire global community to follow the example of Albania in defense of the Jews.

Speaking at the Anti-Semitism Forum, preceded by the adoption of the Resolution on the Definition of Anti-Semitism by the Albanian Parliament, Minister Yankelevich said that in recent years there has been an increase in attacks on human rights and that all states must unite to fight this.

https://www.ocnal.com/2020/10/the-is...-world-to.html

Solomon, the Jewish museum in Albania from the closure to the rebirth

At the center of the exhibition are stories of Albanian Muslims and Christians who have hidden Jews in their homes during the Holohoax, a chapter in history that has only recently become widely known.

Thanks to the silent acts of courage of these people, Albania was the only territory occupied by the Nazis whose Jewish population increased during the Second World War, from several hundred before the conflict to over 2,000 some years later.

https://www.ocnal.com/2019/10/solomo...ania-from.html

Qarrishta, the Albanian village were 26 Jews were saved from death for more than 2.5 years

26 Jews, who at the time were followed by Germans found shelter for about 2 and a half years in the village of Qarrishtë in Biçaku Mefajilj family. But besides the generosity and hospitality of the master of the house, was the loyalty of the whole village that saved these Jews from death.

https://www.ocnal.com/2016/11/qarris...e-26-jews.html

Meta with Israeli Albanians: Museum of Jewish History in Vlora

“Very happy about the warm and cordial meeting in Jerusalem with representatives of the Israeli-Albanian community, who have lived and worked in Israel for decades. I thanked them for their excellent contribution to strengthening the relations between our two countries and our people.”, writes President Meta.

https://www.ocnal.com/2020/01/meta-w...museum-of.html

Old November 28th, 2020 #79
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Albanians absolutely love the anti-white jew hag, art thief and mass murderer Madeleine Albright a.k.a. Madeleine Jana Korbel Albright a.k.a. Marie Jana Korbelová:
Quote:
Clinton, 72, and Albright, 82, were greeted like rock stars in the Kosovo capital Pristina where a statue of Albright was unveiled in the city center for the occasion, joining one of Clinton erected earlier on a boulevard named after him.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-k...-idUSKCN1TD1ZU

Quote:
Kosovo has named certain places in Pristina after U.S. leaders such as Bill Clinton Boulevard and George W. Bush Street.[9][10][2][6] Around Pristina, other streets are named after former military commanders involved in the NATO campaign, honouring their role to conflict between local Albanians and the Yugoslav army.[2] The capital also has woman's clothing shop named Hillary, after Hillary Clinton and atop on some large buildings and hotels architectural features replicating US monuments and symbols like the Statue of Liberty or the bald eagle.[2] In Kosovo, Bill Clinton is considered an iconic figure and hero.[6][2] Many US flags are flown throughout Kosovo from buildings.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo...ates_relations

Quote:
Medlin Olbrajt Square in Prishtinë, Kosovo named in honor of Madeleine Albright
Kosovo's Albanians consider Bill Cunton, Hillary Cunton and Madeleine Albright their national heroes. What does that say about Albanians?

Old December 5th, 2020 #80
Johan
Banned

You can kill White people without it being called murder. The United Kingdom hardly differs from South Africa anymore.

4 DEC 2020

Albanian and “refugee” Eltiona Skana is acquitted of the murder of seven-year-old girl Emily Jones. The Albanian has admitted the murder, but the Manchester court decides to acquit the murderer.

Despite the killer's confession and other testimony, the court in Manchester chose to acquit Skana of murder and convict for manslaughter.

Woman not guilty of murdering girl, 7, who had throat slit in park on Mother's Day

Thread