VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2020 #1
ProudMontenegrin

Default Crna Gora and Intermarium

Let's discuss in English here.
What do you think of Intermarium and possible membership of Montenegro in the proposed military union?

Quote:
Intermarium (Polish: Międzymorze, Polish pronunciation: [mʲɛnd͡zɨˈmɔʐɛ]) was a geopolitical project conceived by politicians in successor states of the former Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in several iterations, some of which anticipated the inclusion as well of other, neighboring states. The proposed multinational polity would have extended across territories lying between the Baltic, Black and Adriatic Seas, hence the name meaning "Between-Seas".
As for me it could be a good East European stronghold against Western degeneracy and Eastern communism.

and our beloved Montenegro can be a part of the last White union of Europe:

How do you think?

Old September 2nd, 2020 #2
Fico

Intermarium have strong support by croatian alt-right. Croatia realize project who is closer to Intermarium and it is energetic independence for cheap gas. We know how Russia did not want export gas because of conflicts with Ukraine and Intermarium can stop it. However,I advocate whole White union across the world without nationalist conflicts with common laws,military and money. We know from the past how Austo-Hungarian had conflict with USA and Russia in ww1 so history told us that USA and Russia can be against us and we are too weak for them. It would be really indetesting discussion about that so I also want to see oppinions by other memers who are from states who would be in Intermarium. Do we must repeat history and create another power union in central Europe without influence West and East? I do not live in illusion that superpower states like USA and Russia have their favorite state of our states,they just look whose states serve better to their own interests. We can also see that had been both world wars against central european states because they wanted to split the world just on two sides. Same project of strong central Europe on geopolitical map had Adolf Hitler who advocate pan-germanic union what mean that we will be all Germans,in Serbia he would take over Vojvodina and Belgrade while other part in south did not interest him,he saw Adriatic coast as tourist atraction for Germans. Interesting is that he also want Crimea because of natural resources (Hitler's Table talk).

Last edited by Fico; September 2nd, 2020 at 03:49 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2020 #3
Dominus

Intermarium is a Zionist+Vatican project to create a buffer zone and use the Central and East Europeans (mainly Slavs) as cannon fodder against Russia. Also this project is extremely anti-Serbian in it's core and we will newer support it.
We will never give up on our historical land.....

Last edited by Dominus; September 3rd, 2020 at 02:51 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2020 #4
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Intermarium is a Zionist+Vatican project to create a buffer zone and use the Central and East Europeans (mainly Slavs) as cannon fodder against Russia.
This is Slavic elite who fought for Hitler in WW2 and stopped expansion of communism in Europe against Soviets and USA who were zionists. Today is big eye especially on central european states because of their nazi past. Of course,Serbia as USA and Russia fought against central european states in WW1 and for award gave from Brits state Yugoslavia with freemason king Aleksandar Karađorđević whose son left from Belgrade in London after Hitler attacked your capital town. You were not be loyal in alliance with Hitler ,attack on USSR came later because Germany had problems on Balkan region. While defeated states in WW1 had bad situation,you had brilliant situation because you did not must pass hard work as defeated states in Versailles order. Russia want to have monopoly on gas and we do not want to have cold winter because of that. It is normal that small states want union for control their areas and be prepare to another war against Russia who declared war on Germany in ww1.

Deadly wood in Katyna,thus Soviets treat their Slavic brothers

Last edited by Fico; September 3rd, 2020 at 03:44 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2020 #5
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
This is Slavic elite who fought for Hitler in WW2 and stopped expansion of communism in Europe against Soviets and USA who were zionists. Today is big eye especially on central european states because of their nazi past. Of course,Serbia as USA and Russia fought against central european states in WW1 and for award gave from Brits state Yugoslavia with freemason king Aleksandar Karađorđević whose son left from Belgrade in London after Hitler attacked your capital town. You were not be loyal in alliance with Hitler ,attack on USSR came later because Germany had problems on Balkan region. While defeated states in WW1 had bad situation,you had brilliant situation because you did not must pass hard work as defeated states in Versailles order. Russia want to have monopoly on gas and we do not want to have cold winter because of that. It is normal that small states want union for control their areas and be prepare to another war against Russia who declared war on Germany in ww1.

Deadly wood in Katyna,thus Soviets treat their Slavic brothers
First of all, Soviet leadership was Jewish. It's a well known fact and even Putin himself said that.
And the Soviet Zionist terror's biggest sufferers were Russians themselves, mainly 50 million Russians were killed by the Soviet-Kike regime. So don't try to sell me this cheap lie that Soviets=Russians because they are not the same, not even close.
Lenin (Blank), Trotsky (Bronstein) and the whole Bolshevik conglomerate was hooknosed. But the funniest part is that Wilhelm II. the German Emperor sent Lenin hidden in a diplomatic train to Russia and Wilhelm also sponsored the whole Bolshevik revolution against the Russian Tsar. It is also good to know that in those times Warburg was Wilhelms financial advisor and I think we all know who Warburg was.....
Btw the order for the execution of Tsar and his whole family didn't came from Lenin but from his masters. Namely it came from Jacob Schiff, a Jewish banker from Wall Street, what a surprise.....
https://www.henrymakow.com/jacob_sch...murder_of.html
So basically while the whole Europe and USA was already under Jewish pawn, Russia was still resisting til the Bolshevik Revolution.
Germans and their emperor Wilhelm II. were responsible for the Bolshevik revolution and for everything that came with it. Yes, Germany in that time was already a Jewish puppet but that doesn't mean they are not responsible.
Tsar fought against the Jews long long before Hitler. Russian Empire exposed the Zionist plan when they translated and published "The Elders of Zion".
So your try to present Russians as bad guys and the puppet ZOG states (which you call "Intermarium") to represent as the solution, this works only on those who don't know the history.

In WWI Germany and the Austrian Monarchy (which is basically one and the same) wanted to finish the Berlin-Baghdad railway and Serbia was in their way. That was the real reason of WWI and everything else is just smoke and mirrors.
In 1941 Serbian Prince Paul signed the Tripartite Pact with Hitler but three days later the British secret service organized a military coup d'état against Prince Paul and that's the real reason why we were screwed in WWII.
If the coup wouldn't happen, you would never have your ustasha puppet state.
Prince Paul and Hitler:

So you can thank your puppet state of NDH to the Brits who in those times were already a longtime Rothschild puppets.....

Old September 3rd, 2020 #6
Tiwaz

Moram da priznam da nijesam puno izučavao ovaj projekat, tako da neću da pamjetujem mnogo samo ću reći da se čini kao dobro zamišljen projekat Slavenskog Kraljevstva! No, naravno svaka bi se država morala odreći nečega radi ovako vjelike ideje. Mislim da vrsta limitiranog nacionalizma i ne dozvoljava da dođe do ostvarivanja takvog projekta jer, svaka bi se nacija i država morala odreći ponečeg zarad tako vjelike ideje!
Prvo mi padaju napamet Prusi i njihova skeptičnost prema Trećem Rajhu. Crnogorce su neki nazivali Slavenskim Prusima.
Volio bi svakako da mi neko pojasni ovaj projekat i njegove osnove i načela. Unaprijed hvala!

Old September 4th, 2020 #7
Fico

About Putin,he realized that is communism jewish creation but he is still Shabbos goy and did not realize facts about Christianity what is reason why he went to Solomon temple and support Israel. Putin is not "white messiah" as some members here want to represent him.

Intermarium je konfederacija država koje bi ušle u njega s ciljem stvaranja neovisnosti prema SADu i Rusiji. Konfederacija nije federacija što znači da bi države zadržale svoju neovisnost,radilo bi se više o trgovinskom i vojnom pomaganju međusobno. Taj projekat je besmislen jer se pokazalo povijesno da je savez država srednje Europe preslab u Prvom svjetskom ratu. Ne samo da je taj projekat besmislen već i sam nacionalizam kao pojava uključujući i nacional-socijalizam koji je također doživio poraz.

Nama treba opće ujedinjenje europskih naroda pod rasnim socijalizmom kojeg je definirao Ben Klassen koje nije marksizam. Umjesto da se prepirete oko pravoslavnog Kršćanstva,morate biti svjesni da su cijelu Bibliju napisali Židovi da bi pacifizirali Europljane a između Katoličkog i Pravoslavnog Kršćanstva ne postoji gotovo nikakva razlika,samo Kršćanstvo u svojoj srži je anti-bjelačko i ne pripada kao ne-europska religija u Europu. Primjerice,Kineza ima više nego Bijelaca,dakle Bijelci čine manjinu na svjetskoj geopolitičkoj mapi i trebali bi prestati gledati naše uskogrudne interese jer taj nacionalizam je u pravilu rezerviran samo za nižu klasu još od monarhija kada su kraljevi pričali latinski i nije ih bilo briga s kim sklapaju brakove među europskim narodima. Inteligentan Hrvat će prije oženiti inteligentnu Srpkinju nego glupu Hrvaticu,vrijedi i obratno.

Old September 4th, 2020 #8
Tiwaz

Quote:
About Putin,he realized that is communism jewish creation but he is still Shabbos goy and did not realize facts about Christianity what is reason why he went to Solomon temple and support Israel. Putin is not "white messiah" as some members here want to represent him.

Intermarium je konfederacija država koje bi ušle u njega s ciljem stvaranja neovisnosti prema SADu i Rusiji. Konfederacija nije federacija što znači da bi države zadržale svoju neovisnost,radilo bi se više o trgovinskom i vojnom pomaganju međusobno. Taj projekat je besmislen jer se pokazalo povijesno da je savez država srednje Europe preslab u Prvom svjetskom ratu. Ne samo da je taj projekat besmislen već i sam nacionalizam kao pojava uključujući i nacional-socijalizam koji je također doživio poraz.

Nama treba opće ujedinjenje europskih naroda pod rasnim socijalizmom kojeg je definirao Ben Klassen koje nije marksizam. Umjesto da se prepirete oko pravoslavnog Kršćanstva,morate biti svjesni da su cijelu Bibliju napisali Židovi da bi pacifizirali Europljane a između Katoličkog i Pravoslavnog Kršćanstva ne postoji gotovo nikakva razlika,samo Kršćanstvo u svojoj srži je anti-bjelačko i ne pripada kao ne-europska religija u Europu. Primjerice,Kineza ima više nego Bijelaca,dakle Bijelci čine manjinu na svjetskoj geopolitičkoj mapi i trebali bi prestati gledati naše uskogrudne interese jer taj nacionalizam je u pravilu rezerviran samo za nižu klasu još od monarhija kada su kraljevi pričali latinski i nije ih bilo briga s kim sklapaju brakove među europskim narodima. Inteligentan Hrvat će prije oženiti inteligentnu Srpkinju nego glupu Hrvaticu,vrijedi i obratno.
Vidiš li da u Srbiju postoje zaista ograničeni ljudi i prije svega zlonamerni! Ljepo je što imaš dalekosežnu viziju, ali u Srbiju desničari su polu debili koji shvataju nacionalizam na jako plitak i primitivan način. Vjerujem i u Hrvatskoj ima takvih, ali u Srbiju je sve manje vizionara koji ne vide dalje od parole ,,Do godine u Kninu''! A nijesu ni do Negotina pošli!
Dakle, volio bi da Srbija shvati da je prva koja će stradati od Arapa, migranata, i u novije vrijeme od Kineza! Srbija mora početi da živi današnjicu i kreira budućnost, a ne da ostane zaglavljena u priči Srbi su najstariji narod, Srpsko je sve do Tokija itd. ta priča je bezvrijedna i kontraproduktivna!
Dominus bi prije sahranio sve Srbe ako bi mu se ukazala prilika da istrebi Hrvate! Takvima smijeta istina i obično su frustrirani porijeklom o kom ne znaju ništa dalje od đeda! Dok god je u Srbiju prisutan ''patriJotizam'' Šešelja Vojislava, Dragoslava Bokana koji ima jednu temu za priču, zvjerstva ustaša u Jasenovcu koja prilično detaljno opisuje! Pridružio mu se sinji kukavac kapetan Dragan kog je Hrvatska pustila i uvalila Srbiji još jednog degenerika, judeofila i čovjeka koji škodi Srbskoj priči! Hrvatska ima razvijenije bezbednosne službe od razvaljenih Srbijanskih!
Prepreku za zajedništvo bilo kog tipa Srbije i Hrvatske predstavlja Jasenovac i to pitanje treba riješiti...prije svega treba se utvrditi istina o broju žrtava kao i ko ih je počinio! Sve može da se riješi i treba podsjetiti da Jasenovac od 1944. drže Titovi partizani i dio ustaša koji je prešao u partizane!

Old September 4th, 2020 #9
Fico

Bez obzira na to što su Srbija i Hrvatska bile nekada jake sile na Balkanu,Balkanci najbolje funkcioniraju pod tuđom čizmom pod uvjetom da je ona europska. Previše je tu korupcije i organizacijskih nesposobnosti. Za vrijeme turaka Habsburzi su spasili Vojvodinu i dopustili Srbima nastanjivanje u Vojnu krajinu na kojoj su se nalazili i ostali branitelji Kršćanstva i Europe. Što se tiče tih Krajišnika,to su bili primitivci najgore vrste sa kojima normalni Srbi u Hrvatskoj nemaju veze,mjesta gdje su oni boravili se nalaze među najsiromašnijima u Hrvatskoj. Pogledajmo samo što bi bilo da je Hitler dobio rat,cijeli prostor NDH bi bio pod Njemačkom kao i cijela Vojvodina uključujući i Beograd,ove ostale dijelove on nije htio,Slaveni bi postali Germani u novoj pan-germanskoj uniji. Znam da Srbi žive dosta teško na jugu Srbije jer naši ljudi rade po Njemačkoj s njima i tamo su svi Balkanci koji u tuđoj državi sasvim normalno funkcioniraju. Što se tiče Jasenovca,on je nastavio svoj rad nakon 1945. kao komunistički logor a svu povijest o njemu su ispisali partizani te nikada nije napravljena revizija. To je isto kao ona priča o Auschwitzu da su stavili prvo kako ih je ubijeno milijun ili čak manje pa su onda došli na šest milijuna. Uostalom da li zvuči logično da NDH koja je bila saveznica Srbije Milana Nedića ubija narod sa kojim je u savezništvu? Takvo što bi odma bilo spriječeno od Hitlera. Već sam spomenuo da su Srbi bili isto u Ustašama a sama Pavleićeva kćerka Višnja Pavelić je rekla kako on ništa nije imao protiv Srba. Problem predstavljaju Četnici Draže Mihajlovića. Uglavnom,Hrvatska je sad nakon dosta godine počela priznavati zločine za Oluju ali ja u zajedništvo Srba i Hrvata ne vjerujem. Srbi žive u iluziji da Rusi gledaju njihove interese,velesila uvijek staje na stranu onoga tko dobro obavi posao za njih,pa Rusi su otkupili čitav jedan koncern u gospodarstvu od Hrvata o čemu se pričalo kako Hrvatska ide pod ruski utjecaj kao što optužuju neki desničari u Hrvatskoj kako Tomislav Sunić radi za ruske službe. Intermarium se tiče i Srbije jer su Rusi ucjenjivali cijelu Europu s plinom zbog sukoba s Ukrajinom koja bi također ušla u taj sastav,važno je napomenuti da tu ne bi bila Njemačka. Ovo su neke od predloženih mapa sa i bez vas što se naravno još nije realiziralo,za sad imamo Višegradsku skupinu:

Što Hrvati,generacija koja je rođena 1990. dakle oni koji nisu bili u ratu danas traže? Napisao sam na hrvatskoj sekciji,to je Intermarium i Herceg-Bosna dakle treći entitet za Hrvate u BiH i poništenje Daytonskog sporazuma što znači da bi Srbi dobili službeno Republiku Srpsku u budućnosti pa bi se proširile granice naših država i jedno zauvijek riješili sporovi. Što misli ova generacija koja je bila u ratu koja će u dva desetljeća ostariti toliko da će biti pitanje vremena kad će umrijeti,manje je bitno. Hrvatski alternativni desničari su raskrstili sa generacijom koja je vodila zadnji rat i imaju svoju priču,među njima su čisti mladi Srbi koji prihvaćaju program.

Last edited by Fico; September 4th, 2020 at 05:38 AM.

Old September 4th, 2020 #10
Tiwaz

Da li znaš, ili vidiš ko je vojnik iza ove dvojice šizofrenika...? Onaj iza nije ustaša! Sudeći po kapi.

Old September 4th, 2020 #11
Fico

Dražin Četnik (koji je prešao u partizane)? Jer to nije niti ustaška,niti domobranska kapa. Moguće da je i neki Nijemac kojeg su odstranili radi toga. Svejedno se ne treba rugati jer su šizofreničari kao i ostali sa mentalnim oboljenjima onda bili podvrgnuti strogim zakonima eugenike što je podrazumijevalo obaveznu sterilizaciju koji ne treba brkati sa kastracijom. Danas je to nepotrebno jer je alternativa kondom. Inače u ono doba si trebao imati obavezan dokument kojim ti se dozvoljavalo ući u brak nakon psihotestiranja,taj test je izbacio Freuda. Sličnu stvar je još u Kraljevini Jugoslaviji predlagao Andrija Štampar,imaš temu "Eugenika Hrvata i Srba" kao i Nikola Tesla koji je i sam imao mentalnu bolest,dakle sam protiv sebe. Čitao sam negdje da ljudi sa visokim IQ imaju mentalne bolesti kao cijenu toga što samo po sebi ne znači ništa ako nisu opasni za okolinu.

Last edited by Fico; September 4th, 2020 at 06:04 AM.

Old September 4th, 2020 #12
Tiwaz

[/QUOTE] Srbi žive u iluziji da Rusi gledaju njihove interese,velesila uvijek staje na stranu onoga tko dobro obavi posao za njih,pa Rusi su otkupili čitav jedan koncern u gospodarstvu od Hrvata o čemu se pričalo kako Hrvatska ide pod ruski utjecaj kao što optužuju neki desničari u Hrvatskoj kako Tomislav Sunić radi za ruske službe. Intermarium se tiče i Srbije jer su Rusi ucjenjivali cijelu Europu s plinom zbog sukoba s Ukrajinom koja bi također ušla u taj sastav,važno je napomenuti da tu ne bi bila Njemačka.[/QUOTE]

Ruska Federacija ima neuporedivo bolje odnose sa Hrvatskom no sa Srbijom! Ni ja ne shvatam na osnovu čega Srbijanci smatraju Rusku Federaciju za braću najrođeniju...Prije svega Srbima su genetski bliži Ukrajinci, Mađari no Rusi! Ruska Federacija nije stavila veto 1999. i time sprečila bombardovanje SRJ (Srbije). Sledeća laž koju plasiraju sami Srbi je da su Srbiji Rusi isporučili S-300 raketni sistem, nikada ga Srbija viđela nije! Rusija u Hrvatskoj vidi bliže saveznike no u Srbiji!
Govorim o politici Ruske države. U Rusiji postoji određena grupacija pri ruskom nacionalnom korpusu koja jako voli Srbe i Srbiju, to je sve! Dakle, Srbija se vazda uzdala u Rusiju i doživjela izdaju! Naravno, 1944 ono što nazivaju oslobađanjem Srbije bolje da se zove silovanje Srbskih đevojaka, kako su u Evropu silovali ništa nijesu šteđeli Srbkinje! Razorili cio Beograd...Treće, u Ruskoj Federaciji živi 30% muslimana!
Što se tiče Republike Srpske ona ima više elemenata suvjerene države no Srbija! Republika Srpska ima bolje odnose sa Rusijom no Srbija. Nad Republikom Srbijom najvjeći uticaj ima Turska! Umjesto da su Turci potpuno očišćeni sa ovih prostora, u Srbiju ostade islamski element.
Rol model za Slavene je za sada Poljska! Pokazali su u najteža vrijemena da imaju snažnu nacionalnu svijest, i danas su rasno najčistija država u Evropi.

Old September 4th, 2020 #13
Tiwaz

Quote:
Dražin Četnik (koji je prešao u partizane)? Jer to nije niti ustaška,niti domobranska kapa. Moguće da je i neki Nijemac kojeg su odstranili radi toga. Svejedno se ne treba rugati jer su šizofreničari kao i ostali sa mentalnim oboljenjima onda bili podvrgnuti strogim zakonima eugenike što je podrazumijevalo obaveznu sterilizaciju koji ne treba brkati sa kastracijom. Danas je to nepotrebno jer je alternativa kondom. Inače u ono doba si trebao imati obavezan dokument kojim ti se dozvoljavalo ući u brak nakon psihotestiranja,taj test je izbacio Freuda. Sličnu stvar je još u Kraljevini Jugoslaviji predlagao Andrija Štampar,imaš temu "Eugenika Hrvata i Srba" kao i Nikola Tesla koji je i sam imao mentalnu bolest,dakle sam protiv sebe. Čitao sam negdje da ljudi sa visokim IQ imaju mentalne bolesti kao cijenu toga što samo po sebi ne znači ništa ako nisu opasni za okolinu.
Istina. Ako počnemo premotavati istoriju svaki genije, umjetnik u svojoj oblasti imao je mentalni disbalans, odnosno disbalans neurotransmitera i hormona koji u suficitu čine čovjeka...ludim, mada bi prije nazvao umjetnike i vjelike ličnosti čudacima no ludacima. A ako su neurotransmiteri i hormoni u deficitu to se reflektuje kao depresija kojih ima raznih vrsta.

Old September 5th, 2020 #14
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Intermarium is a Zionist+Vatican project to create a buffer zone and use the Central and East Europeans (mainly Slavs) as cannon fodder against Russia. Also this project is extremely anti-Serbian in it's core and we will newer support it.
We will never give up on our historical land.....

I'm amazed to see Serbia's medieval Orthodox conspiracy on pro-White forum.
Vatikan is no more a center of global power, it's 21st century, not 12th...
Only idiots in Beograde still blame corrupt business center "Vatican" in everything.

Intermarium supposed to remove all inter-Christian contradictions between Eastern Europeans and to unite them on pan-European and White racial ideas. Intermarium opposes Western degeneracy and Eastern neo-bolshevism both. You Dominus have no reasons to hate Intermarium if you not support:

1) Western niggers and fags

2) Eastern gooks and bolshevik queers

If you Dominus, not a domiAnus, you should support Intermarium states, but not cultural or economic marxism. You should stand for Intermarium:

Montenegrin armed forces:

Polish armed forces:

Lithuanian armed forces:

Old September 5th, 2020 #15
Dominus

I will never support this "Intermarium" project for few simple reasons,

1. Intermarium requires alliance with Serbia's sworn enemies who through history made terrible atrocities against Serbian people.

2. Intermarium supports the occupation of Serbian land.

3. Intermarium is a simple buffer zone for the Zionist-West and we don't want to be a canon fodder for kikes. Non of these countries have nuclear warheads and they are an extremely easy target for any superpower. In present day world you can not be independent without enough nuclear warheads, that's the reality of global geopolitics.

As all can see, this is today's power distribution among countries, it explains all. It explains why US don't give a shit about China, why it is not afraid of China (which has much stronger economy and much bigger population than Russia) and why it is afraid of Russia.....

All in all, we won't go into some foolish alliance, surrounded by our sworn enemies and accepting the occupation of our own land, just so that we can be a target for "Sarmat".
BTW two of these can wipe out the whole "Intermarium" while Russia have thousands.....

Last edited by Dominus; September 5th, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

Old September 6th, 2020 #16
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
I will never support this "Intermarium" project for few simple reasons,

1. Intermarium requires alliance with Serbia's sworn enemies who through history made terrible atrocities against Serbian people.
If you're a White nationalist you have to leave aside your chauvinism and Christian contradictions. If you're rather ready to side with negroes and bolsheviks than with neighboring Montenegrins, Croats, Hungarians or Poles - you're not a White nationalist.

Quote:
2. Intermarium supports the occupation of Serbian land.
Intermarium supposes common unity. it doesn't say about serbia or any part of serbian territories. It's your chauvinist phobias.

Quote:
3. Intermarium is a simple buffer zone for the Zionist-West and we don't want to be a canon fodder for kikes. Non of these countries have nuclear warheads and they are an extremely easy target for any superpower. In present day world you can not be independent without enough nuclear warheads, that's the reality of global geopolitics.
In modern world the independence of authorities from global elites and practically strong borders have greater impotence for White race than mythical number of rockets and other paper statistics. If you want to be a vassal of EU or Eurasia - you have to admit it openly.

Last edited by ProudMontenegrin; September 9th, 2020 at 07:52 AM.

Old September 6th, 2020 #17
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
If you're a White nationalist you have to leave aside your chauvinism and Christian contradictions. If you're rather ready to side with negroes and bolsheviks than with neighboring Montenegrins, Croats, Hungarians or Poles - you're not a White nationalist.
I'm not siding with niggers nor judeobolsheviks nor will I side with ex-Serbs like so called "Croats" and so called "Montenegrins" who are now on occupied Serbian land. Hungarians and Poles are ok but polonized-Russians (Ukrops) are also not something we want to side with. And we also don't want to side with tatar-Bulgars. We can side with nations but can't with paranations.

Quote:
Intermarium supposes common unity. it doesn't say about serbia or any part of serbian territories. It's your chauvinist phobias.
On Intermarium's map there is an occupied Serbian land of Dalmacija, Kordun, Lika, Banija, Baranja, Slavonija, Srpska Bosna, Srpska Crna Gora, Srpsko Kosovo, Donja Srbija, etc. So yes, it says a lot.

Quote:
In modern world the independence of authorities from global elites and practically strong borders have greater impotence for White race than mythical nuber or rockets and other paper statistics. If you want to be a vassal of EU or Eurasia - you have to admit it openly.
Those numbers are facts and only your words are mythical. And nope, I don't want to be a vassal nor do I want to be a cannon fodder for Jewish project called Intermarium.

Old September 6th, 2020 #18
Fico

Each nation is paranation. Race is above nations and USA is perfect example of that where you have 50 states within one state with different White nations. What were Serbs before they became Serbs? Such nationalists divisions became when French revolution came. Before that,european kings and elite had their own common language (latin) and lower classes spoke their own language. The rise of nationalism of 19. century was when lower classes made rebellion against French nobles. Ask someone from upper classes if they care about nations and answer will be not. I can agree with you that are Intermarium too weak however do you know what means Balkan nations on geopolitical map? Nothing. Also what is IQ of Balkan nations? They will not survive eugenic laws in one pro-white government. Only solution is united White race as in USA where Whites show how they as united can be powerful force on the earth and not division on west,east,intermarium,whatever,we are as race minority on this planet,keep in mind that all of you.

Old September 7th, 2020 #19
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
I'm not siding with niggers nor judeobolsheviks nor will I side with ex-Serbs like so called "Croats" and so called "Montenegrins" who are now on occupied Serbian land. Hungarians and Poles are ok but polonized-Russians (Ukrops) are also not something we want to side with. And we also don't want to side with tatar-Bulgars. We can side with nations but can't with paranations.
You're ready to side with niggers and gooks if they are members of Russia's Shoygu army and can help you to seize neighbors like Croats and Slovenes who you name "fake nations".

Quote:
On Intermarium's map there is an occupied Serbian land of Dalmacija, Kordun, Lika, Banija, Baranja, Slavonija, Srpska Bosna, Srpska Crna Gora, Srpsko Kosovo, Donja Srbija, etc. So yes, it says a lot.
You name Intermarium a jewish project because it doesn't help you to seize the Croatia's Dalmacija, where serbs are anyone but native residents. You don't care that the Intermarium proposes to unite all possible disputable areas of East Europe into single White force, you want to make war in the entire Balkan area.

Quote:
All in all, we won't go into some foolish alliance, surrounded by our sworn enemies and accepting the occupation of our own land, just so that we can be a target for "Sarmat".
If Russia is so pro-white as you claim, why would it put other pro-White areas under nuclear missiles targets? Something wrong with your logic. Besides that, there is no point in nuclear war in the modern era, the existing nuclear potential serves to protect existing nuclear states against each other.

Old September 7th, 2020 #20
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Each nation is paranation. Race is above nations and USA is perfect example of that where you have 50 states within one state with different White nations. What were Serbs before they became Serbs? Such nationalists divisions became when French revolution came. Before that,european kings and elite had their own common language (latin) and lower classes spoke their own language. The rise of nationalism of 19. century was when lower classes made rebellion against French nobles. Ask someone from upper classes if they care about nations and answer will be not. I can agree with you that are Intermarium too weak however do you know what means Balkan nations on geopolitical map? Nothing. Also what is IQ of Balkan nations? They will not survive eugenic laws in one pro-white government. Only solution is united White race as in USA where Whites show how they as united can be powerful force on the earth and not division on west,east,intermarium,whatever,we are as race minority on this planet,keep in mind that all of you.
Good post but I can't fully agree with everything.
Yes, Whites should unite and stand together against tornado of non-White invaders and jewish parasites.
I don't agree that Intermarium is too weak and more importantly I can't agree Intermarium is a sort of division while it's unifying force.

If you sum up the military spending by countries, Intermatium military budget is comparable with Russia: https://www.globalfirepower.com/defe...ing-budget.asp

Thread